You are not logged in.

#26 2023-04-02 21:05:41

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Who is Lilith?

JimiPickle wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

But these are human interpretations of Lilith...
It was also completely unnecessary to create the character too, but rhe Atenists did it.
And when rhey create one such as this, is to insult one that was perhaps a positive influence.
Idk if you males understand what I mean..

The Lilith archetype is a woman who does not bow to man. She is one that does not see herself as equal to man, on the contrary, she sees herself as the master of herself. A rouge to some, a warrior to others, she IS.

Yeah, I get this alright, and I think it's open to interpretation too, seeing as from where the story comes from and all...

She could, perhaps, also be a "demonization" of women who don't bow the Abrahamist/Atonist system. The way Atonists believe women should be like.
I see the Abrahamist/Atonist scriptures in general as "negatives" because they were made with the intention of mind-controlling humanity to think, act, and be a certain way, especially men.
Turning men against the Serpents, the women who brought wisdom to the Eves and Adams...

I wish the Swas would give their point of view about Lilith..?

Lilith could very well be made up by the cabal to, perhaps demonize certain "tribe"
If Adams and Eves were like "tribes" of people, couldn't Lilith also be a "tribe" or peoples...

"Insolently refusing to be subservient to her husband, Lilith left Adam and the perfection of the Garden of Eden; three angels tried in vain to force her return."

"The perfection of the Garden of Eden" pffft

"three angels tried in vain to force her return" angels? more like tilians xDD

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Lilith-Jewish-folklore

it's funny if you think about it..

#27 2023-04-02 21:16:19

JimiPickle

StarDeity wrote:
JimiPickle wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

It was also completely unnecessary to create the character too, but rhe Atenists did it.
And when rhey create one such as this, is to insult one that was perhaps a positive influence.

The Lilith archetype is a woman who does not bow to man. She is one that does not see herself as equal to man, on the contrary, she sees herself as the master of herself. A rouge to some, a warrior to others, she IS.

Yeah, I get this alright, and I think it's open to interpretation too, seeing as from where the story comes from and all...

She could, perhaps, also be a "demonization" of women who don't bow the Abrahamist/Atonist system. The way Atonists believe women should be like.
I see the Abrahamist/Atonist scriptures in general as "negatives" because they were made with the intention of mind-controlling humanity to think, act, and be a certain way, especially men.
Turning men against the Serpents, the women who brought wisdom to the Eves and Adams...

Lilith could very well be made up by the cabal to, perhaps demonize certain "tribe"
If Adams and Eves were like "tribes" of people, couldn't Lilith also be a "tribe" or peoples...

"Insolently refusing to be subservient to her husband, Lilith left Adam and the perfection of the Garden of Eden; three angels tried in vain to force her return."

I made an edit to my post as you replied. Says the same as you have said. What does it all mean? Your interpretation is all that matters. In a nut shell, the Swaru”s have already answered this. The story is an allegory of archetypes, a story. So, what does the story mean to you? Where do you stand? I for one will not bow, bend or break to any god, nor will I accept the companionship of a woman who bows to me or a god. That is where the story ends for me.

You got this Star. You need not bow to the words of anyone, even if that anyone is a Swaru.

#28 2023-04-02 21:30:21

WXMM

Lily, which later developed the Fleur de Lis, is also a symbol of the French royal family.

This is the symbol of the evil Reptilian.

There is a strong evidence.

A case study by EvelLogan reveals.

Horus Ra injected a pattern of Fleur de Lis into the victim's sacrum.

It is recommended that you read this article:

https://evelorgen.com/wp/articles/milit … /horus-ra/

#29 2023-04-02 21:59:01

StarDeity
Banned

JimiPickle wrote:
StarDeity wrote:
JimiPickle wrote:

I made an edit to my post as you replied. Says the same as you have said. What does it all mean? Your interpretation is all that matters. In a nut shell, the Swaru”s have already answered this. The story is an allegory of archetypes, a story. So, what does the story mean to you? Where do you stand? I for one will not bow, bend or break to any god, nor will I accept the companionship of a woman who bows to me or a god. That is where the story ends for me.

You got this Star. You need not bow to the words of anyone, even if that anyone is a Swaru.

Yes smile)

#30 2023-04-02 22:03:18

StarDeity
Banned

WXMM wrote:

Lily, which later developed the Fleur de Lis, is also a symbol of the French royal family.

Horus was a Taygetan man, and his SUZY ship..
Not a demon.

#31 2023-04-02 22:05:39

JimiPickle

StarDeity wrote:
JimiPickle wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Yes smile)

So, who is the male archetype that refuses to bow to “their” god?

#32 2023-04-02 22:29:02

StarDeity
Banned

JimiPickle wrote:

Good question.
That would be a Dhor Krystil, or anyone who has expanded their perception~

#33 2023-04-03 03:16:16

JimiPickle

StarDeity wrote:
JimiPickle wrote:

Good question.
That would be a Dhor Krystil, or anyone who has expanded their perception~

In this story, who is the one who refuses to bow to man and his god? Lucifer. Depicted as an angel, but is a male entity that refuses to bow to man or god. Is there a difference? I will leave that to you. However, the story of Lilith was not of a woman, but of an entity possibly an  angel too.

In either regards, why is there a refusal to bow to man and his god? Why are all things evil attributed to Lilith and Lucifer?

In my community, which is of the Christian faith, my refusal to accept their god labels me as one who is like or worships Lucifer.

Last edited by JimiPickle (2023-04-03 03:56:58)

#34 2023-04-03 03:35:11

WXMM

StarDeity wrote:
WXMM wrote:

Not a demon.

Please see the link I gave.

RA is a negative entity.

#35 2023-04-03 03:58:34

StarDeity
Banned

Ra are a group of people, among them are Raguel and Rashelle...

They are NOT evil.

WXMM wrote:
StarDeity wrote:
WXMM wrote:

Not a demon.

RA is a negative entity.

#36 2023-04-05 11:26:44

Gosia
Administrator

Raguel and Rashell have nothing to do with Ra. Where did this idea come from? Sometimes I feel if I dont intervene in the forum sometimes, some ideas will sprout like the broken telephone game big_smile smile

StarDeity wrote:

They are NOT evil.

WXMM wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Not a demon.

RA is a negative entity.

#37 2023-04-05 15:58:08

StarDeity
Banned

Gosia wrote:

Raguel and Rashell have nothing to do with Ra. Where did this idea come from? Sometimes I feel if I dont intervene in the forum sometimes, some ideas will sprout like the broken telephone game big_smile smile

StarDeity wrote:

They are NOT evil.

WXMM wrote:

RA is a negative entity.

When Swaruu8 was around, apparently some other contactees were told that they (Raguel and Rashelle) were part of a Ra group of 5 people or so.
Seems Rashelle told them about this.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-04-05 15:59:25)

#38 2023-04-05 23:18:30

Gosia
Administrator

First time I am hearing such a thing. I don´t think it makes sense as each time we asked about RA, nothing of this kind was ever mentioned and I don´t see why they wouldn´t say it as we have been told much "out there" facts. I am more inclined to believe something was distorted along the way, misinterpretations, or not full understanding of what might have been said. Having said that, both Rashell and Raguel were/have been around for a long time. If I ever know anything else on the subject, I will make it known. smile

StarDeity wrote:
Gosia wrote:

StarDeity wrote:

They are NOT evil.

When Swaruu8 was around, apparently some other contactees were told that they (Raguel and Rashelle) were part of a Ra group of 5 people or so.

#39 2023-04-06 00:19:44

StarDeity
Banned

Gosia wrote:

First time I am hearing such a thing. I don´t think it makes sense as each time we asked about RA, nothing of this kind was ever mentioned and I don´t see why they wouldn´t say it as we have been told much "out there" facts. I am more inclined to believe something was distorted along the way, misinterpretations, or not full understanding of what might have been said. Having said that, both Rashell and Raguel were/have been around for a long time. If I ever know anything else on the subject, I will make it known. smile

StarDeity wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Thanks~ It intrigues me too.
Maybe the Ra group it's not the same as the one Ra from ancient egypt, but who knows..
The Tay would know I guess ?
Tay don't and won't tell everything to humans, and for good reasons too... Sometimes it's best not to. Even amongst themselves some info isn't shared with all of Taygeta.
Also, there's the factor of Taygetans from difderent timelines, things might be different in each timeline where they may come from.

#40 2023-08-19 17:24:11

SSSany

StarDeity wrote:
Gosia wrote:

StarDeity wrote:

Thanks~ It intrigues me too.
Maybe the Ra group it's not the same as the one Ra from ancient egypt, but who knows..
The Tay would know I guess ?
Tay don't and won't tell everything to humans, and for good reasons too... Sometimes it's best not to. Even amongst themselves some info isn't shared with all of Taygeta.
Also, there's the factor of Taygetans from difderent timelines, things might be different in each timeline where they may come from.

In a search for The Answer I found this VERY interesting! Some thoughts of mine align with yours smile
The very implications of this are mind blowing for me!
How to navigate all that? How to absorb and act accordingly, are the important questions.
With some time it will be possible, I presume.
Personally I would like to have face to face sincere talk with the Ishtar Deity big_smile

#41 2023-08-19 18:09:08

StarDeity
Banned

SSSany wrote:

In a search for The Answer I found this VERY interesting! Some thoughts of mine align with yours smile
The very implications of this are mind blowing for me!
How to navigate all that? How to absorb and act accordingly, are the important questions.
With some time it will be possible, I presume.
Personally I would like to have face to face sincere talk with the Ishtar Deity big_smile

Well... The only ones who would have memory of being Ishtar are Sophi and  Mari, me thinks.. ^^;

#42 2023-08-19 19:50:51

SSSany

Agreed!
But again, the Ishtar/Lilith or Li probably have her own memories as well?
It would be awesome to have that conversation smile
Fantasies probably on my side wink
Also taking in account her beauty and inteligence and a fact that her is the Diety/ Godes of love smile
Lucky is the man who is the chosen one of her heart
Was Tammuz that lucky guy? As per Wikipedia.
Similar to the Egyptian story of the divine couple Isis and Osiris. Make one wander what kind of blissful love is it.
For her to resurect her true love, what a beautiful, beautiful gesture.
Oh well, my quest for the knowledge/anwers to understand world around and, more important, to understand my self continues.
Maybe one day I would deserve to have someone to love me like that smile

Last edited by SSSany (2023-08-19 20:34:09)

#43 2023-08-19 21:05:16

StarDeity
Banned

SSSany wrote:

Agreed!
Also taking in account her beauty and inteligence and a fact that her is the Diety/ Godes of love smile
Similar to the Egyptian story of the divine couple Isis and Osiris. Make one wander what kind of blissful love is it.
Oh well, my quest for the knowledge/anwers to understand world around and, more important, to understand my self continues.

Those stories are parallels, same people with different names, from different cultures/languages...
Yes, there are memories of the past incarnations smile
TwinFlames seek out each other in higher and lower realms.
They also belong to the same family of Souls.

#44 2023-08-19 21:12:47

Tecumseh

Some of us do! The reading and absorbing information way. Not just T&S information but as much as we could get our hands on before that.

And the hard way, I did that to.

Now I look at it as a feminine universe. Not in a religious sense, but a practical sense.

It's what makes the biological psysical world go round. And the celestial physical stars and planets go round.

Nature Nurture, with out it there is no nature.

Us guys get a bad rap though. I think it's because we have to take out the garbage all the time smile

P.S. My ex-brother in law named his daughter Lilith.

StarDeity wrote:

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-08-19 21:26:38)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#45 2023-08-19 21:49:37

akos996

Tecumseh wrote:

Us guys get a bad rap though. I think it's because we have to take out the garbage all the time smile

Yeah. We tend to be the cold and calculating. Just look at all the wars we went through.
We can do formidable things both good or bad without flinching. So yeah we tend to do the "dirty work" especially when words just don't do the trick in conflicts.
And I do not want to mix in the cabbalistic view of "sacrifice=good" into the equation when our mind comes to fights. More about being fearless and resilient. The weird feeling that we can channel the "dark" in service of light without hurting much from it as if we flicked a switch. They like to exploit this force in men. Same way the emotional nature of women is exploited. Not sure if I see this correctly.
And unfortunately it's our 3D programming that we view ourselves as "cold" when in fact we are just as emotional. There is nothing wrong with being sensitive.

On matter of Lilith I am lacking too much knowledge other than it being an Apocryph (written out) part of the Bible about an opposing female force unlike the highly patriarchical view of the cabal. Again... not sure if I'm even on point here. My knowledge gets cloudy here.

Last edited by akos996 (2023-08-19 22:13:23)

#46 2023-08-19 23:53:06

Tecumseh

Thank you! My words are inadequate to explain it. But you brought it closer.

It's something of a protective nature. It's a part of nature that developed to protect Nature itself. Can't explain it. It just is.

I'm thinking about how the Arcturan and Devonian approach this notion. But that may be throwing a monkey wrench in to the works, as I tend to do.

Not to mention the Insectoid races and the Lizzie.

Not to muddy the waters too much.

But Lyran and Feline (and others) seem to work well with this...Viva la differance?

As long as we are comfortable with each other. And work together as a team

Not so down here, so much is obvious.

Proof positive that the people in charge don't appreciate that dynamic.

Divide and conquer.

I'm pissed again, so I will stop now.

akos996 wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

Yeah. We tend to be the cold and calculating. Just look at all the wars we went through.
We can do formidable things both good or bad without flinching. So yeah we tend to do the "dirty work" especially when words just don't do the trick in conflicts.
And I do not want to mix in the cabbalistic view of "sacrifice=good" into the equation when our mind comes to fights. More about being fearless and resilient. The weird feeling that we can channel the "dark" in service of light without hurting much from it as if we flicked a switch. They like to exploit this force in men. Same way the emotional nature of women is exploited. Not sure if I see this correctly.
And unfortunately it's our 3D programming that we view ourselves as "cold" when in fact we are just as emotional. There is nothing wrong with being sensitive.

On matter of Lilith I am lacking too much knowledge other than it being an Apocryph (written out) part of the Bible about an opposing female force unlike the highly patriarchical view of the cabal. Again... not sure if I'm even on point here. My knowledge gets cloudy here.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#47 2023-08-20 11:34:23

akos996

Tecumseh wrote:

I'm pissed again, so I will stop now.

Oh I didn't mean to. Yes it is infuriating.
This makes it hard to find that twin flame for people down here. It really makes things bitter for me. I would rather just ascend and find myself there. It feels like we humans are just replaying these mythologies again and again. I mean they are eternal for a reason: That all of it reflects in us but in different scenarios. This is the reason I cannot live without music for example, because it speaks volumes on every different day.

Last edited by akos996 (2023-08-20 11:41:34)

#48 2023-08-20 11:44:33

Bucegi

StarDeity wrote:
SSSany wrote:

Agreed!

Those stories are parallels, same people with different names, from different cultures/languages...

what even is a twin flame
if id be a new age propaganda agent id choose words like these just because they sound so coool and bam

#49 2023-08-20 15:47:54

SSSany

StarDeity wrote:
SSSany wrote:

Agreed!

Yeah, I heard that TwinFlames do search each other. I like it.
Especially what it represents/meaning smile
Do TweenFlames usually meet? Is there are the prerequisites/conditions for that?

#50 2023-08-20 17:22:26

StarDeity
Banned

SSSany wrote:
StarDeity wrote:
SSSany wrote:

Agreed!

Yeah, I heard that TwinFlames do search each other. I like it.
Especially what it represents/meaning smile
Do TweenFlames usually meet? Is there are the prerequisites/conditions for that?

It's possible they could, depends on circumstances too...
Also, if you can't find that one, you can meet a new one too yk...
The Swaruu talked about this too, I believe.
In swaruu.org you can search TwinFlames or SoulMates and the info comes up~

Board footer