You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-07 15:48:59

Matias
Administrator

Want to be translator for transcripts?

Hello!

If you want to translate transcripts from www.swaruu.org to your own language, let me know in here, thanks!

How to: Just goto www.swaruu.org and choose the transcript that you want to translate into your respected language. Then send the translation back to me (teploshod@hotmail.com) in a PDF form. Include in the PDF: Author, date of publish, name of the video and the URL link to the video. Keep spaces between each spoken term, so it's easy to read.

Thank you for your time and effort!

Molon Labe

#2 2020-09-08 08:15:28

Happy

Re: Want to be translator for transcripts?

Hey Matias, smile

Where do we send transcripts of older videos? Post them here, or submit them to your email?

woops. just discovered you have them all. Why do I make this noise? haha. We are so blessed to have you there!

Last edited by Happy (2020-09-08 15:50:07)

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2020-09-09 22:31:43

Gosia
Administrator

You send them to his email please. smile Happy, I will make you moderator! Please help us keep the forum clean. Hugs!

#4 2020-09-10 08:04:42

Happy

I'll do what I can. Thank you. smile

#5 2020-11-27 07:54:04

shandorka

Hi Matias, Gosia, and all the team,

I am french but i speak english fluently. If you need some help for the transcripts no pb.

Cheers :-)

#6 2021-01-01 10:40:39

Greetings, dear star seeds!
I am Mina and I come from Bulgaria. I would be more than happy to translate in my language your transcripts. Please, let me know if you are interested in my help.

#7 2021-01-01 17:23:41

orwa dawa

Yes I would like to translate the transcription to the arabic language

Orwa

#8 2021-01-01 18:06:01

Happy

orwa dawa wrote:

That sounds great! I'm sure Matias will respond to you when he catch up. smile

#9 2021-01-03 17:20:18

Matias
Administrator

Hello Mina!

Sure! Just goto www.swaruu.org and choose the transcript that you want to translate into your respected language. Then send the translation back to me (teploshod@hotmail.com) in a PDF form. Include in the PDF: Author, date of publish, name of the video and the URL link to the video. Keep spaces between each spoken term, so it's easy to read.

Mina_wild_Rose wrote:

Greetings, dear star seeds!
I am Mina and I come from Bulgaria. I would be more than happy to translate in my language your transcripts. Please, let me know if you are interested in my help.

Molon Labe

#10 2021-01-03 17:20:42

Matias
Administrator

Sure! Just goto www.swaruu.org and choose the transcript that you want to translate into your respected language. Then send the translation back to me (teploshod@hotmail.com) in a PDF form. Include in the PDF: Author, date of publish, name of the video and the URL link to the video. Keep spaces between each spoken term, so it's easy to read.

orwa dawa wrote:

Molon Labe

#11 2021-02-05 20:52:49

Elizade

Hi, I am From France and i found urgent to translate in French the video about the CON or Interstellar Mediator to inform French people ou are now gathering in mass to create with her an holographic society. I join that French group and discovered quickly all that is explained in the video exposing that old lady. I would like to send you the transcript and the traduction. And also I would like to question Gosia about the process of being introduce to Taygetan communication, please.
Thankful you very much

#12 2021-02-06 18:11:20

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you for your message. Please contact Matias at: teploshod@hotmail.com  He is the one in charge of translations.
Your contribution will be appreciated.

Thank you
Gosia

#13 2021-02-22 10:17:42

Shiran

Hello,

I would like to translate to Hebrew.

Please contact me.

Shiran

#14 2021-02-25 18:40:36

Edith_S

Hi Everyone,
I am new here and I just thought to send some Hungarian translations as a small contribution to the forum, so I shall send them to Mathias.

I discovered this site when navigating one day...but it really impressed me with the vastness of the information and the wide range of subjects aborded.

I am really thankful for your work and quite amazed that the Taygetan team is so willing to offer all these treasures and the clear and precise way they convey it. I also appreciate how informed  Gosia and Robert are, and the whole team as well, concerning the way you formulate the questions and comments.

I have already learned so much much - and I look forward to finding the best way to contribute to you all.

Thank you

Edith

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#15 2021-02-25 22:15:43

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you!!

#16 2021-03-21 06:35:57

Josep

Hi Matias and all,

First of all, thank you to the whole team here and 'there' for all that you are doing!

I've created a website application that could speed up the transcription and translation process from the videos, and make the translation work a little easier. I've just sent you an email.
Please, let me know if it can be useful. 

Thank you for helping so many people.

Josep

#17 2021-04-09 22:44:25

Josep

Hi Matias,

I've just sent you an email with a link to a web app to help in the translation process, as well as to generate the subtitles in several languages for the videos at YT.

Please, let me know if you need any more info, or if it's useful.

Thank you for all you're doing.

Josep

#18 2021-04-25 14:08:27

Rainer Klar

I figured out how to add subtitles a few days ago for my own first video too.
So I can offer to make subtitles in German for the videos. Right away ready as SRT file with time-stamps.
This file would then only have to be uploaded and added by you, Matias, on YT.
Let me know if you want this, yes?

#19 2021-04-25 16:54:22

Gosia
Administrator

Thanks. I got your email. Will respond soon smile

#20 2021-07-15 02:46:22

Cosmic Sea
Banned

I would like to share the message/information through my main language; art. Let me know if I can be of help.

(but I'm not digitally skilled, only old fashioned sentient paint and materials...lol.

Last edited by Cosmic Sea (2021-07-15 02:47:42)

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#21 2021-07-15 03:41:11

SenexPetrovic

Hello, if you need extra help I can do some translations from english to spanish, the other way  ES/EN I would have many grammar errors, so you can consider me in for any help required. Regards!!

#22 2021-10-01 21:14:18

Bianca1

Hi everyone!
First at all I would thank the team for their work and for sharing this wonderful information.

There aren't many transcripts translated into Russian.  I started to translate but I know I will translate very slowly.  So I am cooperating with my greek friend now. We are translating into our languages and we cooperate in translation into Russian and we  both are translating different themes, so it will be a little bit quickly.

I would like to know if anybody more would like to cooperate. We could agree the themes for translating ))

Thanks and Regards.

#23 2021-10-02 00:55:10

SenexPetrovic

LauriLavi wrote:

Tip for translators, google translate is very good and you need to make only minor corrections.

I use google translator sometimes, for website sharing mainly, but like everything with big tech, translations are also punished and sometimes the AIs change the sense of sentences un purpose so the people can get very confused over translations.

I would recommend deepl, at least for english/spanish is a very good tool, it focuses on lexicon and deep learning language translations, and free
https://www.deepl.com/translator

#24 2021-10-14 06:32:17

Kal

Yes, I would like to translate the transcription to the Chinese language.
I will send the translation back to you(teploshod@hotmail.com) in a PDF form.

#25 2021-11-15 07:58:19

Stan

Pozdrav slovenskim sledilcem in zainteresiranim.
Sporočam vam, da zapuščam ta forum, vendar bom nadaljeval s slovenskimi prevodi besedil CosmicAgency, kjer se bom vestno in po svojih močeh trudil prenesti izvirnost sporočila v naš domači jezik. Prevodi niso vedno enostavni, a zavedam se odgovornosti uporabe besed in tudi njihovega pomena ter razumevanja, kajti le tako se lahko pribljižam originalnemu sporočilu, namenu in energiji, ki jo nosi.
Hvala lepa.

Greetings to Slovenian followers and interested...
I would like to inform you that I am leaving this forum, but I will continue with the Slovenian translations of the CosmicAgency texts, where I will do my best to bring the originality of the message into our language. Translations are not always easy, but I am aware of the responsibility of using words, and also their meanings and understanding, because only in this way I can get closer to the original message, its purpose and the energy it carries.
Thank you very much.

Board footer