You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-11 18:23:28

Jupiter 9

Lack of interest in the forum from the CA audience.

Celestial Marriage wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

I think people who are into ETs and metaphysics tend to be introverts, imo from observation xD
So ofc you wouldn't find them in public chats or/and such.. More like smaller communities with related interests like metaphysics and Spirituality, like this forum, sort of...

This forum needs more women too.

From traditional folklore and tradition women are exposed to existence of witchcraft. However, Taygetans do not offer texts and recipes for spells and mixtures. There is "little practical application" to daily real life from their videos. This is not my opinion, but
opinion of some of my female friends. They find videos too long and unpractical.

What should we do daily to rise our vibrations? What shadow work, energy work, meditations can protect myself and my kids? Why should I invest my time
watching hours of Tay material when I could spend that time playing with my kids and raising them?

These are the questions I have only partial answers to. As Dhor Kaal`el said - many women on Earth are attached to their biological clock and are in hurry.
To find time for ET information is to lose time for something else.

I am not saying that Gosia should make videos more women friendly with advises about practical stuff and kids, but from human perspective this material fits
spiritually hungry males much more than females.

@Alec

Just because there are more men than women in the forum doesn't mean that that it's the same for the audience. From what I have seen in the youtube comments, on facebook and on telegram I don't think that there are more men in the audience than women but I could be wrong about that.

I think there are not a lot of women in the forum simply because the forums tend to have more mental, analytical discussions and my guess is that in the choice between a forum platform and a social media platform women would prefer the social media platforms. And this is the only forum that I have participated in but my guess is that there are more men than women in most forums.

And also this forum doesn't just need more women it needs more people, but the audience doesn't seem to be interested in the forum, either because in this day and age of social media people prefer social media platforms, or because there are not many people in here and the new people don't get much engagement in their posts and there aren't many interesting discussions going on. I was part of a CA facebook group and many of the people I knew in that group created accounts when Gosia opened the forum but never participated in the forum, and I sometimes share forum posts in the telegram free chat and many of them have probably checked it out but I don't see any of them participating here. The dramas and ego clashes in the past have also played a role but I think it's mostly the lack of interest from the viewers and the lack of people that is the main issue.

I personally don't like telegram group chats very much and group chats in general are not the best place to have more serious discussions and the same conversations keep happening over and over again cause there is no easy way to direct people to the older discussions. Plus it's like having many people    crammed in the same room and they are all talking about many things at the same time in one stream. While in a forum the threads are like different rooms and the separate discussions happen in their own space.

And in a forum you can also create categories/subforums and that can help organize the threads better and separate the more social connection, more light threads from the more serious discussion threads and this way people can participate only in the categories/subforums they are interested and maybe that will attract more people and more engagement and for example the more science and technology oriented people can spend most of their time in that subforum and the more metaphysics spirituality people in that category and the more conspiracy disclosure people in that category and we can have some categories for more light topics and social connection. We could try that but I think this would require more mods cause if the forum becomes more active and more people start participating it will also attract a lot of trolls and problematic people. We could also switch to a more modern forum software that has some more modern functions, like NodeBB for example but that would probably require a lot of work and it would create a lot of work for Mikko and since the audience doesn't seem to be interested in the forum I don't know if it's worth the effort.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-04-11 19:46:22

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Lack of interest in the forum from the CA audience.

You know what, the Spanish side had created a discord server with different categories of subjects and all, and it had a lot of ppl in it.
Gosia is or was in it as well. But ofc the server was started by some ppl who follow the divulgation and other contactees.

Haven't seen anyone interested in creating a discord server in English exclusively about this divulgation, and I mean only this divulgation

(Because as you know, those other 2 creepers' servers don't count) tongue

#3 2023-04-12 06:51:45

StarDeity
Banned

In video games there's a lot of dudes with female avatars... It's kinda creepy to me..

Idk why women would pose as men.. I think it's men who would pose as women more often, like that story Robert talks about...
A man posed as a woman talking with a Taygetan man.. And befriended him thinking it was a female... Horrid yikes
Probably some tranny...

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-04-12 06:52:43)

#4 2023-04-12 08:05:02

ro2778

I think this forum should be closed, it’s just a time sink that detracts from the cause and ultimately has served its purpose - to show that communities that build up around contactees are full of infiltrators and damaged souls. Peak irony was of course reached by the exposition of narcissism, bumped continuously by the resident chief narcissist. They have wisely decided that comments from the community are not welcome and so it seems like the logical next step. I would though encourage us to all physically meet some day, perhaps Gosia can host a Taygetan conference in a nice part of the world and we could have a little festival, but this place should be allowed to continue its decline into its inevitable death!

#5 2023-04-12 13:18:50

StarDeity
Banned

ro2778 wrote:

I think this forum should be closed, it’s just a time sink that detracts from the cause and ultimately has served its purpose - to show that communities that build up around contactees are full of infiltrators and damaged souls. Peak irony was of course reached by the exposition of narcissism, bumped continuously by the resident chief narcissist. They have wisely decided that comments from the community are not welcome and so it seems like the logical next step. I would though encourage us to all physically meet some day, perhaps Gosia can host a Taygetan conference in a nice part of the world and we could have a little festival, but this place should be allowed to continue its decline into its inevitable death!

as if infiltrators and "damaged souls" wouldn't appear in person too...

#6 2023-04-12 13:38:00

mitkobs

For the cabal will be perfect if such places like this do not exist and people like this are not able to talk and connect to each other at all.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-04-12 14:05:18)

#7 2023-04-13 05:20:56

Yankee

ENRIQUE12345 wrote:

The real male-famale population is aorund 30-70 % in Humans in Earth, tending to 20-80 % (Paretto`s Rule). Simply, in streets, you can count sons and dauthers proportions, and you will see it. The other Statistic are fake, propagandistic, and some form of Agenda.

The famale users many times select a male-user-name, and tend to simulate a male behavior in Internet, but in reality are famales user, that is much common.

In this Forum, may be, some of the user with male user are famales in reality,

Then, do not worry, probably, the mayority en CA, and in the Internet, and in the Forum are fameles, not males.

This struck me as fun to contemplate. I always like to learn about more things I took for granted. One representative sample to count might be public school kids, because in the US the large majority of kids of both sexes are in public school. Do they not average out to around 51% female?

That doesn't take into account the unreal people, which from what I understand is an absolute mess with different types of things happening.

#8 2023-04-14 12:23:22

arkangel

mewgow wrote:

I think the videos and the way they are presented are perfect, especially since the website makes it easy to access all transcripts and categories so it's easy to skim through or skip to information that is most relevant to the individuals interests.

I personally check the forum almost daily, but I'm more of a lurker rather than posting much and that's because of a few reasons, an introvert being one of them and also I check for updates and see how I can apply the information into real life and discuss it with people in person. I have to be clever about discussing things with people in person as they would reject the information very quickly if they knew the source of the info, so I try to stay vague and apply the advice that the Taygetans and Gosia etc have passed on in a way that's more neutral and doesn't break people's reality instantly.

I hope the team understands that most people who are taking this information in are probably not very active on forums/chats etc, but the material is being processed and helping so many of us out here.

This is more or less what I do and feel. For anyone who has a hand in the content being made please know that I appreciate and watch all the videos and check daily for new ones.

#9 2023-04-14 22:38:12

Scott Summers

Apply the following to the Forum, and it will be clear why the Forum goes through periods where it attracts and repels members.

Just looking at this thread reveals volumes.

https://t.me/awakenedspecies/3898

“How water is responding to the energy and vibrations.

This guy is talking about the experiment that proves how different words and emotions affect crystals in the water, which was previously frozen.

Water is an information and energy carrier, and your body is composed over 90% of primarily water.

Everything that comes from the TV, especially from Hollywood is designed to keep you on a certain vibrational level, and in a state of mind that keeps your consciousness suppressed.

Our ancestors knew this knowledge, this is why sounds and vibrations play a key role in our ancient history!

Form & Matter are a frozen SoNg, SouNds, and reSoNance which are the Son or Song of God.

AuDio, RaDio, ViDeo etc. come from the word Deus/Dios which are Latin & Spanish for God, or a better translation would be from God.

Want to change the world? Start by changing yourself.

Want to save the world? Start by saving yourself.

Want to free the world? Start by freeing yourself.”

#10 2023-04-15 00:07:18

Dablin

I'll admit I don't personally use these forums as much as I probably should. Sometimes I visit almost everyday, maybe for one to a few weeks at times then I get sidetracked in life and it can literally go months between me coming back here and taking notice of anything. My actual posting is even worse, I'm more of a luker then an interactor, which to be fair is just me in general and has nothing specifically to do with this forum. I don't even have most social media accounts; I visit Reddit alot to reference information etc but I don't even have an account there. I did though hesitantly sign up for Telegram a while ago to get access to CA's telegram feed and some others as well but only use that sparingly as well.

For me personally, this forum represents access to information that I am interested in but only represents part of the great spectrum of interests that drives me in my life. I spent alot of time researching and reading many things, across many topics even including many normal "matrix" level things as computers, aviation etc. There is only so much time in a day and I feel alot of that could be lost in meaningless conversations. Not to say that anyone here is meaningless but as I have to divide my time across so many things I have to prioritise where I focus myself and what I do.

I go through stages where certain things such as the CA videos can engross deeply for weeks taking much of that current time period, for something else to come across and take it somewhere else; especially if its related to work and having to figure stuff out in my free time as required. That is life I guess. It is hard to avoid the grind of that.

I can only speak for myself. I would love to see these forums explode with users and interactions. What we are talking about here though is very niche. Nothing comes even remotely near the topics of conversations found here from those I interact with in everyday day to day conversations in the "real world".

There is also the factor that though the CA information seems very credible and a deep part of me believes it to be true; I have seen so much deception and blatant lies throughout my life when researching these types of things that I can't help but place a certain degree of guard when it comes to information such as this. Though I don't really believe it to be so, I am always open to the possibility all of this could end up being bullshit. It would suck for sure, but a part of me would not be surprised. With that in mind I feel hesitant to fully commit myself to this. That is why I am open to all information from all sources and won't place these forums as the single base of understanding; which explains why I can go for months without visiting here. I do though try to keep up with the videos as much as possible.

I also feel the importance to just live my life, which is actually an aspect I've seen these type of videos promote. To avoid being matrixed as much as possible but not to avoid the experience of life itself. Therefore it is all a balancing act and no single forum or social media or online "town square" will ever get all my undivided attention.

Board footer