You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-29 11:30:09

Happy

Unreal People becoming all Real? Yazhi Swaruu shares her opinion

"Unreal People becoming all Real? Yazhi Swaruu shares her opinion"

Published: December 30th, 2022

UnrealPeople

From the blurb:
"Some time ago there were rumors in the English community that something has happened, an intervention from higher levels, and now all the unreal people received souls, and they have become real. Is something like this possible? And are there unreal people outside Earth?  What does Yazhi think? I was going to include this conversation within the mini topics, since it is not very long, but in the end I made it into a separate video."

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2022-12-30 11:37:51

ro2778

Re: Unreal People becoming all Real? Yazhi Swaruu shares her opinion

It's quite difficult to keep track of all the different perspectives within this video when the language stays the same. As for unreal people outside the Earth matrix - the only way I can make sense of that is to imagine the spiritual perspective, which says what is real is source and everything else an illusion, Maya. So in that sense only the ideas are real, and everything else is in some way unreal. Alternatively, just as a technology was used to create the Earth digital matrix, perhaps some super advanced species applied a similar technology to the entire galaxy or more. And so everyone in this galaxy interacts with some other technological matrix that can create unreal people and the Taygetans thinking that unreal people aren't a feature of their matrix is just a reflection that they aren't aware of this technology. Just as most people on Earth aren't aware of the Moon matrix technology.

However, I can't tell if either of those points were what Yazhi meant, or if it was something else. She seemed very unwilling to say anything was absolutely true or false, almost like saying, an infinite consciousness is capable of infinite possibilities and therefore nothing is impossible, if you can imagine it, it already exists.

#3 2022-12-30 12:31:42

Bucegi

From the blurb:
"Some time ago there were rumors in the English community that something has happened, an intervention from higher levels, and now all the unreal people received souls, and they have become real. Is something like this possible? And are there unreal people outside Earth?  What does Yazhi think? I was going to include this conversation within the mini topics, since it is not very long, but in the end I made it into a separate video."

i disagree with the notion of the "english community" (which one?) because that's not what i have been seeing and experiencing. instead i agree with Yahzi's wise words, which are both explaining and helping me to understand my own observations and interactions with what is called the "Matrix".

i personally believe it is perfectly valid to say you decide - when you take an absolute viewpoint (which i don't claim to know) of view which people on planet earth are real in a sense of where they came from (soul point of consciousness or digitalized emulation point of consciousness) then that's valid. for you as an individual it is then up to you to decide what is real for you - in a sense of, how much is the person in front of me real to my point of view? it could be for example an advanced hologram but still be very real to you because of emotional relation or whatever reasons - it could also be another soul point of consciousness and you still decide that the embodiment of this soul is not real to you for whatever reasons. so that is where you can layer an very subjective viewpoint of your own onto an very objective viewpoint of absolute (i still don't claim to know this one but i hope you get the idea) and both are valid.

for me personally, i deciced to not let myself be drawn into certain storylines and events which are not relevant or real to me, and still do my best to be nice and respectful with everyone i encounter on my path here - if that is possible to do.

#4 2022-12-30 13:27:49

mitkobs

The matrix of this planet is the collective unconscious. For what we are unconscious about certain type of people are automatically generated by the matrix to fill gaps and to do things conscious person will not do.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-12-30 13:28:27)

#5 2022-12-30 14:42:11

Happy

ro2778 wrote:

It's quite difficult to keep track of all the different perspectives within this video when the language stays the same. As for unreal people outside the Earth matrix - the only way I can make sense of that is to imagine the spiritual perspective, which says what is real is source and everything else an illusion, Maya. So in that sense only the ideas are real, and everything else is in some way unreal. Alternatively, just as a technology was used to create the Earth digital matrix, perhaps some super advanced species applied a similar technology to the entire galaxy or more. And so everyone in this galaxy interacts with some other technological matrix that can create unreal people and the Taygetans thinking that unreal people aren't a feature of their matrix is just a reflection that they aren't aware of this technology. Just as most people on Earth aren't aware of the Moon matrix technology.

However, I can't tell if either of those points were what Yazhi meant, or if it was something else. She seemed very unwilling to say anything was absolutely true or false, almost like saying, an infinite consciousness is capable of infinite possibilities and therefore nothing is impossible, if you can imagine it, it already exists.

The "Matrix" has always been a difficult concept to me, as it seems to imply that a part of "life" isn't real. My own 'life-force' and sense of purpose within a functional body have always been what made my experiences 'real' to me, which may explain my own challenges in comprehension here. But I think I've finally got some hang of it...

Since our senses, perception, and reasoning are individually based, our interpretations of perceptions need to be in concert - or somehow be agreed upon. A united group of separate consciousnesses - Yazhi called it 'point-of-attention-consciousness' before - has strong manifesting powers; the bigger the group, the stronger the powers. Note that it's the "collective unconsciousness" which is always mentioned in the descriptions of the Matrix.

Such agreements of shared reality probably cannot be conscious. In that case, a moment's distraction (or mass media) could possibly sabotage the commonality of it instantly, and the 'shared reality' would become very fragile and soon dissolve. The Moon-technology just lowered the dominant frequency, as I've understood, and just made it more difficult for us. So for a Matrix to appear, the agreements would have to be sub(un)unconscious by necessity. Then, simplified - to me at least - it means that the Matrix is just the sub(un)consciously agreed upon interpretation of what's happening in the world. It probably cannot be otherwise, as I understand it, but I'm open for modifying this understanding.

This also fits well with Yazhi saying that there's a Matrix outside of Earth as well. It just means that also extraterrestrials have a sub(un)consciousness. Why wouldn't they? They share their own interpretations of the perceptions/reality among themselves, after all. Which means they have their own Matrix, like Yazhi says.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#6 2022-12-30 18:04:08

Yankee

In regards to Yazhi talking about unreal people outside Earth, I think she's just saying that there are a lot of races with advanced technology, and given that AI-driven bodies are walking around successfully here, you have to assume that races have messed around with AI in flesh bodies elsewhere in some way or another. I interpreted her point as we don't have to think of unreal people as some terrible thing unique to Earth that we have to be troubled by and seek to obliterate and purify Earth of them. It's just technology and ways of doing things, like immersion, or inattentive people with "one foot out", reptilians taking human form, AI partially or completely controlling a body, etc.

#7 2022-12-30 20:37:13

mitkobs

3D can be seen as a virtual reality for the ET's in 5D. Virtual reality with low frequency range. For them our bodies here are virtual. Their bodies are virtual for others who are more expanded. But saying that this is virtual reality do not diminish the experience that we have and do not exempt from responsibility if we do something detrimental in this reality.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-12-30 20:41:23)

#8 2022-12-30 22:01:31

ro2778

Yankee wrote:

In regards to Yazhi talking about unreal people outside Earth, I think she's just saying that there are a lot of races with advanced technology, and given that AI-driven bodies are walking around successfully here, you have to assume that races have messed around with AI in flesh bodies elsewhere in some way or another. I interpreted her point as we don't have to think of unreal people as some terrible thing unique to Earth that we have to be troubled by and seek to obliterate and purify Earth of them. It's just technology and ways of doing things, like immersion, or inattentive people with "one foot out", reptilians taking human form, AI partially or completely controlling a body, etc.

I agree this must all be possible.

Also, thinking about it some more, Yazhi spends a lot of time in the astral, where she can probably manifest people who are reflections of her ideas. So she probably experiences herself in many forms and it’s just as real to her as the reality where her body is. Therefore it must be increasingly difficult to relate to extreme dualistic perspectives such as some people are real and others not etc.

#9 2022-12-31 09:16:02

STAR-ONE

Research pre-adamic and adamic humans. See also organic portal between 2nd to 4th densities.

Mindless humans are legion among us, most are matrix firewalls, but I agree with Yazhi it is relatively difficult to truly tell them apart.

Ka'nan'Ra

#10 2022-12-31 19:45:19

Jupiter 9

Happy wrote:

These rumors don't make sense,  why would the higher levels and all those souls wait for all the unreal people to be full of nanotech first, and then incarnate in them. I mean why didn't they intervene before the jabs were ready and these way incarnate in all those bodies and prevent them from getting contaminated by the jab.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#11 2023-01-01 08:16:55

mitkobs

One do not get soul, one makes it to be a soul. Soul means to be a part of Source but in interaction/interchange with Source. Not have soul means this interchange is diminished more and more to extent that the point of attention cannot take the separation and isolation from everything else and start losing mind, becoming mindless chaotic energy.

#12 2023-04-13 05:43:07

Yankee

Resurrecting this thread because I like the topic...

Do you think that one way to identify real people is when they demonstrate some kind of psychic ability or following inner guidance? A friend found a lost object recently that was way outside of rational likelihood. Another friend is a master at an unusual activity that gets no media attention, putting him also way outside of the normal matrix programming, and it seems like those types of people question things like I do and have non-standard views. I also suspect that several friends I made who are into various consciousness topics are real, or at least the ones who have had any experiences.

Conversely, I suspect that someone who claims to not dream and not visualize is unreal. I can't remember how much of this the team covered.

#13 2023-04-13 07:10:40

mitkobs

I think goodness, benevolence, compassion, caring, sharing, deep understanding, conscience is what shows the soul. If you can recognize some of these qualities in other people then you see a real person-soul. Dark side(unconscious) is not capable of such qualities.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-04-13 07:12:28)

Board footer