#1 2023-04-15 16:34:52

StarDeity
Banned

MariSwa: The False People and You.

#2 2023-04-15 16:44:50

StarDeity
Banned

Re: MariSwa: The False People and You.

Truly, I've realized that throughout my life I've never had real friends...
Always have been of the NPC kind.
This is in part why I feel the world as such an empty place...

These NPCs use you to get something out of you, and then they leave, and treat you like they never knew you. I never understood how people could be like this... and it's evident now.

It adds to the "existential crisis" one has when you're awake to so many things...
sigh...

#3 2023-04-15 17:17:06

mitkobs

Big thank you Mari for this info.
It clarifies a lot of which me personally was trying to figure out.
We are making our reality literally. Or if we not making it consciously someone else who knows all this truth is making the reality for us and those usually are not friendly and working against life. So everyone who is serious have to up their game right away and start projecting more good in this world.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-04-15 17:18:06)

#4 2023-04-15 18:08:50

I would totally be your friend, StarDeity. Not because you are a woman or frequent this forum, but because you are a starseed like me. And the experience for starseeds for now is rather similar in West.

There is this CA video on unreal people and Swaruu 9 gave numbers. That she estimates that 5-10% of all people have souls. That was in 2018. After papaya thing that 5-10% could be only 3-8%. And then there are regressives with souls, so it could be 1.5-4% Service to others polarized people at the moment.

From those 1.5 - 4% some are young souls which meditate, listen to peaceful music and like nice stuff, but they lack depth in their spirituality.

So 0.5-2% could be the right number of positive polarized real people who, when asked if movie Matrix was a documentary, would answer: "Of course it is! And you know why? Because cabal has to tell all their plans to us to evade karma!"

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#5 2023-04-15 18:13:22

StarDeity
Banned

<3

#6 2023-04-16 05:00:57

okcs

The original video states that 1 in 5 people here are real (5:50) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Xr3ugoVlk&t=1156s

#7 2023-04-16 05:22:12

okcs

Populating a planet with 80% unreal people is a violation of the prime directive as it greatly interferes with the evolution of the real inhabitants.

#8 2023-04-16 06:14:52

StarDeity
Banned

okcs wrote:

Populating a planet with 80% unreal people is a violation of the prime directive as it greatly interferes with the evolution of the real inhabitants.

It's like using a.i. against the real people with Souls.

#9 2023-04-16 07:19:38

mitkobs

The real souls are doing the population. Or our unconscious mind when we do not do that consciously. Also the expectations we have play big part in what is around as world. What we expect to see we see. And this is why for the cabal mind control is so important, they want to dictate what to expect, what to see, what to feel, what to imagine and thus what to experience in order our attention to go their way, serve their goals and agendas.

#10 2023-04-16 10:38:25

Bucegi

Celestial Marriage wrote:

I would totally be your friend, StarDeity. Not because you are a woman or frequent this forum, but because you are a starseed like me. And the experience for starseeds for now is rather similar in West.

There is this CA video on unreal people and Swaruu 9 gave numbers. That she estimates that 5-10% of all people have souls. That was in 2018. After papaya thing that 5-10% could be only 3-8%. And then there are regressives with souls, so it could be 1.5-4% Service to others polarized people at the moment.

From those 1.5 - 4% some are young souls which meditate, listen to peaceful music and like nice stuff, but they lack depth in their spirituality.

So 0.5-2% could be the right number of positive polarized real people who, when asked if movie Matrix was a documentary, would answer: "Of course it is! And you know why? Because cabal has to tell all their plans to us to evade karma!"

really
i*ve seen humans with soul who didn't do much different than matrix false people, still with a soul, just completly unaware mostly
also big assholes, still with soul
and on the other side i*ve witnessed a lot of false matrix people talking about big psychotic conspiracist shit and faking awareness about things, still false people
so yea

#11 2023-04-16 18:16:31

I just wish there was someone to talk to occasionally, I mean really talk to. It’s unbelievable how boring most people are, yawn. I don’t know if there’s much difference between matrix fillers and real people most of the time. The real ones are typically conditioned to the bone.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#12 2023-04-16 19:36:29

StarDeity
Banned

I know what you mean..
It's hard to find someone to have an intelligent conversation with...
Most people have their mind submerged in mundane things.. u__u

I start talking about Spirituality or Metaphysics with people and they give me that "flouride stare" xDDD

#13 2023-04-16 19:51:54

StarDeity wrote:

I know what you mean..

I start talking about Spirituality or Metaphysics with people and they give me that "flouride stare" xDDD

Yes. It’s like if you say a trigger word their brain drops offline and they turn into Agent Smith.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#14 2023-04-16 19:58:38

StarDeity
Banned

Azirael Alcyone wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

I know what you mean..

Yes. It’s like if you say a trigger word their brain drops offline and they turn into Agent Smith.

100% this

They become insufferable..

#15 2023-04-17 00:04:42

Lyran

StarDeity wrote:

I know what you mean..

That's why I simply dance through public instead of walking smile the real people stick out and that's when I sometimes find somebody to talk to properly. I work from home mostly nowadays but if I must go to the office it's a headache hey, like holding reversed magnetic polarities too close together. I can't hold my tongue either, and NPC's don't respond well to wisdom, regardless how one delivers it. I literally HAD to call my boss Agent Smith the other day. My bubble is strong smile
I was announcing Cosmic Agency and Mari's information on the teams chats amongst mundane everyday, but was told it's not appropriate.
When Mari first started her channel I announced it like every new years party had come at once Lol - bosses didn't like that either smile

#16 2023-04-17 00:26:05

StarDeity
Banned

Lyran wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

I know what you mean..

That's why I simply dance through public instead of walking smile the real people stick out and that's when I sometimes find somebody to talk to properly. I work from home mostly nowadays but if I must go to the office it's a headache hey, like holding reversed magnetic polarities too close together. I can't hold my tongue either, and NPC's don't respond well to wisdom, regardless how one delivers it. I literally HAD to call my boss Agent Smith the other day. My bubble is strong smile
I was announcing Cosmic Agency and Mari's information on the teams chats amongst mundane everyday, but was told it's not appropriate.
When Mari first started her channel I announced it like every new years party had come at once Lol - bosses didn't like that either smile

What's not appropriate about it??
Are they such PC losers or what xD

#17 2023-04-18 12:34:23

I guess I should share something very personal.

Around 2021 my mom left this place and a hologram was put into her place. One of my spiritual teachers told me that. I had noticed myself that I do not get bad vibes from her around late 2021, but that`s because we weren`t living together at the time, I thought.

My mom was clearly regressive, and had been a dark witch in a previous lifetime. She was very controlling, always wanted to know who I met and what happened to me even when I was well above 21 years old.

It was very hard living with her. My dad was even worse, but mom at least showed emotions.

In 2020 I still got psychic attacks through the entities working through her, but somewhere in 1st quarter of 2021 it stopped. At the time I thought that it was my energy of light that shielded me.

However, the explanation given by my spiritual teacher was that her regressive soul has left the body in April of 2021 and light forces has put a Service to Others oriented hologram into her place.

This was seen in "her" daily behavior - she was suddenly much more positive, happy and enthusiastic about life. In earth terms her body was still 65+ years old, but many of illnesses lessened. Because they did not have cause in spiritual side anymore.

In daily life when "she" talks or sings (she was a professional singer) there is no energy anymore. All energy regarding "her" is blank. As it is with holograms.

I was told she is STO programmed hologram made by light forces who watch over me.

I was very delighted to realize I would not have to fight with her anymore. I argued and quarreled all my life, because she was clearly STS, while I was about peace, love and friendship.

"She" or the body with hologram is 69 now. "She" has a large pension and still works. Therefore I do not have to work as much, because she literally wants to spend money on me, despite me being 35.

When I asked my spiritual teacher, if I can protect this hologram, the answer was no. However, I know that "she" will be there for approximately 14 years more. In due time I have to finish my studies (Phd), start working full-time and find a new wife to live with.

It has become very easy to love "her" now. I love her just as any real person. On the other hand, I observe and learn. She has started reading a lot of positive spiritual stuff lately, because she wants to help me better. I try to explain everything.

Too long, did not read version - sometimes unreal people can be manifested by your own spiritual guides from high densities to guide you/help you or just be here for you.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-04-18 12:38:17)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#18 2023-04-18 17:01:38

Bucegi

I guess I should share something very personal.

Around 2021 my mom left this place and a hologram was put into her place. One of my spiritual teachers told me that. I had noticed myself that I do not get bad vibes from her around late 2021, but that`s because we weren`t living together at the time, I thought.

My mom was clearly regressive, and had been a dark witch in a previous lifetime. She was very controlling, always wanted to know who I met and what happened to me even when I was well above 21 years old.

It was very hard living with her. My dad was even worse, but mom at least showed emotions.

In 2020 I still got psychic attacks through the entities working through her, but somewhere in 1st quarter of 2021 it stopped. At the time I thought that it was my energy of light that shielded me.

However, the explanation given by my spiritual teacher was that her regressive soul has left the body in April of 2021 and light forces has put a Service to Others oriented hologram into her place.

This was seen in "her" daily behavior - she was suddenly much more positive, happy and enthusiastic about life. In earth terms her body was still 65+ years old, but many of illnesses lessened. Because they did not have cause in spiritual side anymore.

In daily life when "she" talks or sings (she was a professional singer) there is no energy anymore. All energy regarding "her" is blank. As it is with holograms.

I was told she is STO programmed hologram made by light forces who watch over me.

I was very delighted to realize I would not have to fight with her anymore. I argued and quarreled all my life, because she was clearly STS, while I was about peace, love and friendship.

"She" or the body with hologram is 69 now. "She" has a large pension and still works. Therefore I do not have to work as much, because she literally wants to spend money on me, despite me being 35.

When I asked my spiritual teacher, if I can protect this hologram, the answer was no. However, I know that "she" will be there for approximately 14 years more. In due time I have to finish my studies (Phd), start working full-time and find a new wife to live with.

It has become very easy to love "her" now. I love her just as any real person. On the other hand, I observe and learn. She has started reading a lot of positive spiritual stuff lately, because she wants to help me better. I try to explain everything.

Too long, did not read version - sometimes unreal people can be manifested by your own spiritual guides from high densities to guide you/help you or just be here for you.

really great story! am glad for you to get this kind of protection and help. i personally got a information once that holograms aren't working against you by default, but working for you. has been interesting

random question that popped up in my mind when i read this - when do you think will it be impossible or very hard in terms of control systems to have "a career" or work in how we know jobs today? like i do not have a desire to work in the highly controlled big tech cities in a golden cage times when they implement this shit, but i do not know when i could think of that to be the case and yea. thinking about if it would be reasonable to start a career now or if i should focus on other stuff

#19 2023-04-18 18:05:12

@Bucegi

In this transition time, be wary what egregore you work for.

You can slave to some big company or your friend`s company. You can be your own CEO if you have a service to sell (I sell private lessons, lessons to groups, translation service and other services).

There is economic crisis approaching, so you better know how to be useful to society, because money can lose value fast, but if you can offer services in exchange for bags of potatoes or corn, or whatever your side of Earth has as basic food, you will be safe. You are safe already if you have good connection to Source, anyway.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#20 2023-04-18 19:34:47

Bucegi

@Bucegi

In this transition time, be wary what egregore you work for.

You can slave to some big company or your friend`s company. You can be your own CEO if you have a service to sell (I sell private lessons, lessons to groups, translation service and other services).

There is economic crisis approaching, so you better know how to be useful to society, because money can lose value fast, but if you can offer services in exchange for bags of potatoes or corn, or whatever your side of Earth has as basic food, you will be safe. You are safe already if you have good connection to Source, anyway.

sup
I like your answer and how u made me remember how much i already have to offer and nothing to worry about
thank you much

Board footer