You are not logged in.

#1051 2023-03-18 09:23:51

Kwesi Jeffers

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Hi Gosia i have a question. is it possible to have another a cosmic agency conference where we can all fly to one place and spend a weekend get to know each other share our stories do some telepathic courses and many more. Look is great to see you online and chat in the forum but to be on the same retreat with all other starseeds who just get it understand it feels it and can share it is one of the most powerful things i will like to experience. i know the time will come where we will meet the  Taygetan crew but for now we all we have. And its beautiful. Something different is happening almost like a merging or melting together its a feeling that i cannot explain but the act of one disappearing in each other but still fully aware as an individualised entity. so hence. im asking if we can come.  Together maybe this year is to soon but how about FEB 2024? We can all be assigned different tasks split up ion groups and make it happen this way you and Cosmic Agency isn't left with a bulk of responsibility.

We already have Swaruu and the team at distance(i understand and its ok) But us we can see each other and make contact shake hands hugs talk cry laugh. I know from an earths perspective ppl fear of stranger danger and what if some one has ill intent bla bla.... in my world where i am currently as i type this these thing do not exist. Im constantly updating my operating system re-reviewing my perspectives and so. And my brothers and sisters like u and tens of thousands of others who i know is out there and do the same will love to meet them.

and maybe on the last day we have a massive projector screen with a live chat and get to experience what you guys experience with the guys on the Toleka. Now that travel restrictions are back to normal (for a while) i believe this is possible.

Just an idea!

Kwesi
Bangkok Thailand

#1052 2023-03-19 11:49:30

Lia

Hey dear Ground crew,
I am an immersed starseed in a Human x Plejardie x zeta Hybrid Body, still on the search where my immersion pod is stationed, I can change data at will from here. But there are many questions open. Hopefully through this connection here I can and will get answer’s and help. I am able to see probable „Timelines“ ore better to say frequency spots of potential  energy/frequencies in a timeframe up to my actual frequency.  But in August everything stop’s, there’s nothing to come, nothing to see.  What will happen to the immersed like me  if we step into 5D ..in my case. Will I step out of my pod, transform , leaving the avatar… will people on earth know me as Lia or will the transformation be more radical. hopefully you can give some information, and maybe you can find out or connect me with to the crew above where I belong to.   
Really searching for help and assistance doing my job here on earth.
Best wishes and much love
Yours

Lia, stationed in Germany, Obernburg near Frankfurt

#1053 2023-03-21 18:27:19

Nirvana

How do I contact the Taygeteans? I have a lot of burning questions since childhood, nobody was able to answer so far, I was fed up and read the scriptures of all religion, still no answer to satisfy my thirst. I came across your videos thro Gaia and Dr. Steven Greer, It had quenched 30% of thirst. but i have more questions than before.

#1054 2023-03-21 19:22:00

mitkobs

Everyone who have questions, you can watch the videos or read the transcripts, every important question is tackled there and from many perspectives.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-21 19:22:46)

#1055 2023-03-21 19:56:41

Yankee

Would it make sense to have a small FAQ covering a few basic points that don't change over time? We are seeing the same questions a lot.

#1056 2023-03-21 20:47:45

Nirvana

After watching all the videos and reading the transcripts, I would like to know more about Shiva and Krishna and their history of them living in our society. Is it all true? or made up like bible story? I would love to know about the twin souls or twin flames and the eccentric connections?
If we satisfy the basic needs of the poor, we can make a paradigm shift in spirituality, are there any suggestions from Taygeteans how to achieve this? Will I be able to know my history about my genes?

#1057 2023-04-01 14:20:04

_.haz.za._369

Robert369 wrote:

Swaruu explained that the incarnations options are all about a frequency match, meaning that incarnating in Taygeta only is an option for you if your soul is in a frequency range that matches Taygeta in whatever timeline, otherwise you will have to go to more suitable locations.

Actually, it's not about being a frequency match to any "location"
You are a frequency match to what you truly want. That's what it means.
You are a frequency match to a specific race because it serves you with your intention / desires/ the experience you seek so you are a frequency match to that particular biological body.
For example: Let's say you want to incarnate as  being with no gender (for the experience because that is what you truly wanted from the "other side"). So you can't incarnate as an Alfratan but you can as an Arcturian. You are a frequency match to that!

Yazhi explains it here correctly

Yazhi: When you have a body of a certain race, whatever it is, it is because your soul has been compatible with that body. Because it fulfills a function for you because of the experience that being in that body will give you and the points of view that come with that body for your personal expansion as a soul.

When you enter that body, your soul, which is your consciousness, has a certain level of understanding, of perception. A frequency. And that frequency is in turn compatible with other souls who also want to experience things similar to you. This is called a perception agreement and it is what forms a Density and in turn forms a physical Dimension with its own rules and laws. (This outside the context that in the end we are all the same person, we are all one).

So, to live as a member of a certain race, whatever it is, you have a frequency of soul, a level of consciousness based in turn on what you have learned with the knowledge you have experienced in your present and previous lives. The frequency of the soul, your perceptions, make you compatible with having the interest of being of one or another species or race because that experience serves you in your personal progress.

But when you keep expanding in your knowledge, in your consciousness, perception, in everything... You end up seeing that simply said race in which you were incarnated no longer satisfies your needs for expansion of your soul. You are no longer compatible with that species. It is when you decide to incarnate in another species or race that is more according to your needs. Or simply seeing that no race corresponds to you, you remain in the astral. Or you form a new race.

As we have said before, the body and DNA have a strong metaphysical component. From ether. And it is a reflection in lower densities of something much more complex in higher densities. So your consciousness, your soul progresses in understanding. And little by little this understanding will be reflected necessarily and inescapably in your DNA. The body will reflect who you are always.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/how-d … al-contact

#1058 2023-04-04 19:32:26

Alec

Lia wrote:

Hey dear Ground crew,
I am an immersed starseed in a Human x Plejardie x zeta Hybrid Body, still on the search where my immersion pod is stationed, I can change data at will from here. But there are many questions open. Hopefully through this connection here I can and will get answer’s and help. I am able to see probable „Timelines“ ore better to say frequency spots of potential  energy/frequencies in a timeframe up to my actual frequency.  But in August everything stop’s, there’s nothing to come, nothing to see.  What will happen to the immersed like me  if we step into 5D ..in my case. Will I step out of my pod, transform , leaving the avatar… will people on earth know me as Lia or will the transformation be more radical. hopefully you can give some information, and maybe you can find out or connect me with to the crew above where I belong to.   
Really searching for help and assistance doing my job here on earth.
Best wishes and much love
Yours

Lia, stationed in Germany, Obernburg near Frankfurt

Hallo Lia,

I missed this!

Are you still blocked from seeing timelines?

Willkommen im Forum, ich hoffe, Sie können bleiben.

#1059 2023-04-06 19:50:44

Vovan

Would be nice to figure out more about the space. How big is it and which shape does it have and more about other galaxies. How do Taygetans travel further than is our galaxy. And how far they have been.
I have seen all the videos and I haven’t seen this informations.

#1060 2023-04-06 20:29:47

mitkobs

It logical that Universe is also spherical like anything else, a torus but is so vast that will always give impression as infinite.

#1061 2023-04-08 07:37:28

Jaso

I would love to see a film of the worlds of Taygeta, the habitable ones and the no so. I am sure you could find plenty of examples from earth made films. I would love to see the jungle world with its wild animals, to me it sounded like Pandora, a place where one could become a meal to a hungry beast, Temmer with its vast oceans, I recon they would have great underwater adventures there. Erra with its forests and the winter fog freezing the land sounds like a great place with its vastness and community aspects. the Frozen world too, it sounds like Antarctica but like Hoth from star wars, a fascinating world for an adventure I am sure.

I remember visiting Disneyland star tours, and the advertisements to the worlds one could visit. if it were me I would put a fun spin on the films and make them out like holiday destinations, I know Taygetans have great humor and love to laugh.

https://youtu.be/l0Kcyg_m3F0

Last edited by Jaso (2023-04-08 07:41:19)

Today was just a day, tomorrow is gonna be better.

#1062 2023-04-14 16:38:15

MystOry

Some of following questions will sound kinda weird from a first glance, but they do make sense:

Can a human earthling become a full hermaphrodite (without medical intervention)?
What about humanoids from elsewhere?
How about the possibility to switch between having male and female genitals?
Can two humanoid women (non-biomodified artificially) give birth?

If so, is it beneficial?
How common it is now on Earth?
How common it is among other humanoids?
How common it was in previous human civilizations here?

What if someone unprepared properly for it will somehow obtain the abitity to alter her- or himself this way? Does it raise a possibility of being invaded by some sort of extraterrestial life (not necessarily humanoid) - i.e. is it dangerous?
What about artificial alteration? Can it lead to such consequences as well?

________

How much truth is in Shadowrun setting lore (for those who are not familiar with it I highly recommend to read some stuff)?

Have elves, dvares and other human-like beings really existed?
What about HMHVV (Human-Metahuman Vampiric Virus)? UGE (Unexplained Genetic Expression)? Is there a connection with infamous new disease and murky liquid that they impose on us IRL?

_______

Am I getting it right that time is linear in 3D, but they want to lock us up in a more-dimentional prison and the fact that we then will become more-dimentional will work against us opposed to what extradimentionality that we could developed ourselves would work?
Are we close to developing the latter? If so, maybe that's the reason why they are in such a hurry; they want to prevent it by any means?

_____

Is there only one Galactic Federation?
What about the Federation of the Universe?
What are it's relations with Galactic Federation of Milky Way if it exists?

_____

That's it for now.

#1063 2023-04-14 17:24:24

mitkobs

This galaxy itself is not properly and fully explored from what I remember that is shared here.

#1064 2023-04-15 11:25:10

MystOry

Some more:

Were Earth and Venus a twin planet systrm?

Is Moon an artifical object?
Or an object artificialy placed on an orbit of the Earth when it got it's own after separation with Venus?

Is there an alien base or bases on the Moon (or inside it)?

It been said in one the videos that the elites travel to Venus through teleportation.
If so, do they also travel to Moon?
Maybe there they recieve instructions, then do their job on Earth, then return and report, and then they are allowed or not allowed to take a vacation on Venus (maybe the portal to Venus is there so that nobody would travel go to Venus without their permission)?

Last edited by MystOry (2023-04-15 11:27:02)

#1065 2023-04-16 17:24:49

Thalerus

hello everyones!

I would like to know about the Taygetian rebels. What are their grievances? Their way of thinking and why do they oppose the queen (or the federation)?

tout ce qui est d'or ne brille pas, tous ceux qui errent ne sont pas perdu

#1066 2023-04-16 18:12:06

StarDeity
Banned

Thalerus wrote:

hello everyones!

I would like to know about the Taygetian rebels. What are their grievances? Their way of thinking and why do they oppose the queen (or the federation)?

The one "rebel" was captured, and she died too.

She had been "problematic" for a long time...
The "Dark Ishtar" she was called as well.

Idk well of the other rebels.
There were some that came from a negative timeline a while ago, not sure if working alongside that Dark Ishtar or w/e.

This is "leaked" info from before Swaruu9.

I can't confirm any of this either.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-04-16 18:12:35)

#1067 2023-04-16 18:20:08

Thalerus

StarDeity wrote:

There were some that came from a negative timeline a while ago, not sure if working alongside that Dark Ishtar or w/e.

Thanks for the answer.

Is "Ashtar" a rank , a state or an ethnic group?

#1068 2023-04-16 19:30:27

StarDeity
Banned

Thalerus wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Thanks for the answer.

I think it's like a title or name for a group of people. Can be different races too perhaps.

There was a Taygetan who had names or titles like "Alahi Eshtar", but his name was Sav'El.
I'm not sure if he just had a separate alias, or if it meant a clan or what.. ^^;

#1069 2023-04-16 21:33:23

Gosia
Administrator

We know nothing of any group called Ashtar. If you refer to Ashtar Sheran, that´s fake.

Thalerus wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Thanks for the answer.

#1070 2023-04-17 03:56:32

Scott Summers

StarDeity wrote:
Thalerus wrote:

hello everyones!

Thank you, Star.

I fully understand that you cannot confirm this.

Please continue to share as no single person holds all the truth (as Mari has stated in her videos).

By sharing, and with discernment, we can piece more details into the bigger picture. Thanks.

#1071 2023-04-17 20:57:39

Xavier070259

I am concerned about the progress that AIs are having, and especially the case of ChaosGPT, an AI created with the purpose of destroying humanity. I would like to know what opinion our Taygetean and Swarunian friends have about it. If there is a real danger.

#1072 2023-04-18 11:12:08

mitkobs

Ashtar Sheran is supposed leader in a lot of channeled information from a galactic federation of light. According to Swa/Tay there is no such commander with such name in GF and they certainly are not light beings. But of course there are light beings above the 5D range frequencies who control this organization like it is recently pointed by Mari Swaruu.   

Me myself is wondering from what one could be dissatisfied with living in Taygeta. Some say that could be boring with having everything(all needs easily satisfied) and when all life goes like it is suppose to go. But to feel bored I think is more a flaw in the character than some kind of real problem. These problematic people there are probably infiltrators with agendas of regressive ET groups or even associated with the earthly cabal.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-04-18 11:13:55)

#1073 2023-04-18 15:49:57

Thalerus

Actually i wanted to write "Ishtar" because of StarDeity wrote (Dark Ishtar). "Ishtar", "Eshtar" or "Ashtar" are close words. My question could be the same for all of these words about their meaning.

#1074 2023-04-18 16:12:17

StarDeity
Banned

Xavier070259 wrote:

I am concerned about the progress that AIs are having, and especially the case of ChaosGPT, an AI created with the purpose of destroying humanity. I would like to know what opinion our Taygetean and Swarunian friends have about it. If there is a real danger.

There is already an A.I. controlling the perception of humanity.

There is the "Red Queen" A.I. The Tay spoke about it too.

And then there is also the A.I. that controls the matrix...

#1075 2023-04-18 17:25:00

StarDeity
Banned

Scott Summers wrote:
StarDeity wrote:
Thalerus wrote:

hello everyones!

Thank you, Star.

I fully understand that you cannot confirm this.

Please continue to share as no single person holds all the truth (as Mari has stated in her videos).

By sharing, and with discernment, we can piece more details into the bigger picture. Thanks.

np xD

If you watched the video from Mari's channel on how she got here to our timeline, there are some details about that problematic person they were after heh..

Board footer