You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-01 17:54:10

Happy

The underground complex on the Giza plateu

The YouTube channel "Zohar Stargate Ancient Discoveries" [Nexus Magazine) has just published a fascinating 18 min's video about the underground complex on the Giza plateau. It's a good watch, elaborating further on what Swaruu, Yazhi, Anéeka, Robert, and Gosia gave us on the topic:

"They Said It Was Just A Myth... But Then They Went And Discovered It!"

smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2021-01-01 20:12:04

Happy

Re: The underground complex on the Giza plateu

It could also be found interesting to visit Dr. Carmen Boulter's YouTube channel, to get a sense of size of the underground complex on Giza:

"Hawara Labyrinth Egypt"
"BREAKING NEWS - Egyptian Labyrinth Complex"

Edit: ...ahm... ...after five years since I watched those videos, my memory failed me. After watching them again, it seems like the complex is not located at the Giza plateau, but some distance west of it. I remember it resonated immediately for me, however. Having Swaruu/Yazhi and Anéeka confirming and specifying the general outline of this history of the world feels really good...

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2021-01-05 13:15:37

Re: The underground complex on the Giza plateu

Happy wrote:

The YouTube channel "Zohar Stargate Ancient Discoveries" [Nexus Magazine) has just published a fascinating 18 min's video about the underground complex on the Giza plateau. It's a good watch, elaborating further on what Swaruu, Yazhi, Anéeka, Robert, and Gosia gave us on the topic:

"They Said It Was Just A Myth... But Then They Went And Discovered It!"

smile

hi happy,

thanks much for the links.

i will watch the videos soon.

have a nice day,

enoch

Board footer