You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-24 04:20:18

StarDeity
Banned

Clairvoyance/Telepathic Ability

I've been looking up info about this subject in other places; can't find enough from this divulgation...

Does anyone know of any good sites that talk about it and how to develop it better?

I have this ability of seeing places and people, maybe "remote viewing"
But I also catch myself having telepathic conversations with someone while I'm sleeping or on vigil state. I feel and/or hear  female or male voices/energies speaking to me and even asking me questions. Has been happening for years, but now more frequently that I notice it.
Also have become very telepathic with people around me, we read each other's minds all the time.

What I want to get to is that I want some tips and/or guidance about this ability, to further develop it...
I have been seeing whom I think is a guide repeatedly, and I wish I could have control over sending messages...

I'm not sure why the Taygetans and/or Swas haven't given enough detailed info on this... kinda gives me the impression they might "fear" humans developping this ability? big_smile idk! xD
Because then humans might know who they are and all, and about the Federation? Haha! My guess...

Fanks

#2 2023-04-24 07:00:18

mitkobs

Re: Clairvoyance/Telepathic Ability

Telepathy just happens within. Your thoughts coming intuitively and to be able to distinguish what is telepathy from all your thoughts. In 5D is more easy to happen because people are more in tune with each other, similar in their ideas and thinking and there are no such blockages of memory like here in 3D.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-04-24 07:00:57)

#3 2023-04-24 13:38:32

StarDeity
Banned

mhm

I've activated the ability, but would like to know more about it..

#4 2023-04-24 14:27:04

mitkobs

It is in us, it is the consciousness, like we are in "the cloud", all interconnected, all one consciousness that is having thoughts that appear in different mind-heads but they have too much in common in the first place.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-04-24 14:27:35)

#5 2023-04-24 18:07:44

Jupiter 9

StarDeity wrote:

I'm not sure why the Taygetans and/or Swas haven't given enough detailed info on this...

I think this answers why they haven't given more detailed info:

Yazhi: The problem is that telepathy is not something isolated that can simply be practiced with good results. Not having telepathy is part of the set of existential agreements or rules of what is possible and not possible in the experience in the so-called Terrestrial 3D, the experience of being a human being. That is to say, it is of no use or very little use to do exercises which, besides, I could only give the same exercises that are already on the Internet.

The only way to develop telepathy at a useful level is to transcend those agreements of perception, all together, as a package, because everything is connected. That is to say that the development of telepathy comes as a consequence, or as a part, of evolution of consciousness in the broad sense.

You have to follow a process of increasing overall comprehension, awareness, spiritual advancement, of understanding and being able to perceive other realities, densities and dimensions, and that is achieved with an integral personal work. Not with exercises. With a great spiritual advancement, expansion of consciousness and of the limits of what the person understands as possible and not possible, within his perception of reality.

The problem here is that what defines that reality and the agreements that sustain it is a mostly unconscious mental process. That is, we are trying to change the non-conscious and automatic process of the mind itself. The only way is, as I said above, with a spiritual advancement as a whole. Not by seeking telepathy alone.

That's why many people develop it quickly when they come up here in space, leaving the Earth. Because it radically changes their understanding of reality in the face of tangible evidence that surrounds them completely, thereby breaking down and transcending old paradigms. Leaving the agreements of perception and of what is real and not real. As a shock.

I cannot give exercises because I do not have them or they are the same. Yes, they are useful but it is not the solution. It is only an aid.

It's like giving an obese person exercises to lose weight. It won't help if he/she is not consistent with other exercises and mainly if he/she doesn't stop eating junk food. In other words, you have to make a whole change in your diet and lifestyle before the exercises that I, or anyone else, can recommend can be of any use to you. It' s not that those exercises are not good, I mean they are not enough to lose weight, or in this case... to develop telepathy.

It does not depend on me or anyone else in space whether or not they have telepathy or memory. It depends on the spiritual development and consciousness of each person. It depends on the perception of reality itself and how each person sees and understands it. They have to " raise" their whole mind and expand their understanding and awareness. Much to learn and apply. And with that process, telepathy develops as something inevitable, which sprouts as a side effect of their greater expanded and broader consciousness.

Telepathy - How to Activate it in 3D Reality? Yazhi Swaruu explains

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#6 2023-04-24 18:24:57

Jupiter 9

StarDeity wrote:

kinda gives me the impression they might "fear" humans developping this ability? big_smile idk! xD
Because then humans might know who they are and all, and about the Federation? Haha! My guess...

This doesn't make any sense. Why would they try to help us liberate ourselves from the matrix and become interstellar if there are secrets and things about them they don't want us to find out and don't want us to know "who they are". Maybe it's this kind of mentality and ideas and distrust that are blocking your ability to have a better telepathic connection with them... smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#7 2023-04-24 18:39:02

StarDeity
Banned

Yes, I read this, thank you.

But there are humans who have telepathic ability and have developed it, why not like explain in detail things that can be done with it and whatnot...

Ik they've thrown some things around about it, like for example Yazhi saying that she can put thughts in people's minds, and the person thinks it's their own, etc.
And I think Aneeka once said that when someone is thinking ab out you, their image can come to your mind, etc.

So why not make a video of their experience about telepathy? That could help humans notice and/or remember this ability..
If some people are developing this ability on their own, then it's clearly not part of an "agreement" to n ot have it just "because they're human in a 3D matrix" and whatever ETs think we should and should not be like..
I hate it that they tend to see us as all the same, like we have some handicap or whatever...
it's insulting to me.

#8 2023-04-24 19:06:29

Jupiter 9

Yazhi is explaining why in that transcript, I think you may have missed the point she is trying to make.

And if we focus and work on our spiritual development telepathy is something that will happen naturally as a side effect of that work, while if we focus and work on developing telepathic or other psychic skills that will not necessarily lead to spiritual advancement and maturity. And I don't know how wise it is to even develop those skills without having the spiritual and ethical maturity needed to be able to use them wisely.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-04-24 19:09:54)

#9 2023-04-24 20:05:41

StarDeity
Banned

Jupiter wrote:

If we focus and work on our spiritual development telepathy is something that will happen naturally as a side effect of that work

Jupiter wrote:

if we focus and work on developing telepathic or other psychic skills that will not necessarily lead to spiritual advancement and maturity.

which one is it... xD

#10 2023-04-24 20:17:31

mitkobs

If somehow someone is able to be telepathic without being enough spiritual this is a open door to their mind for lower astral entities. Will open door for a world of self torture, deception and nightmares.

#11 2023-04-24 21:16:20

I can try explaining it the long way for you, Star.

So, I bought a game called Alias from USA via Amazon. It is a game with cards. Cards have names on them and you have to explain the names to other person using descriptions and synonyms.

I played that game with my wife for 2-3 years. We got better at it with time. During last practice sessions (and we practiced every weekend almost for 2 years) we could hear the words telepathically sometimes.

I ordered all Alias games there are from Tactic company. Alias, the original. Alias for parties. Alias with gender related (battle of the sexes) words.

We got to the point we considered buying Alias in French/Polish just to spice up things.

Then there was another game which we called simply "guessing game". No cards needed. Just one person imagines a word and sends that word telepathically.

Other person asks " Is it an object? An idea? A person? A feeling? etc" First person can answer only with yes and no. If we used hard words like
"multidimensionality" I remember trying to guess it for 40 minutes till we fell asleep and continuing the next week. Sometimes it was something simple as
rainbow colored snowman.

I tried to train her for better use of her extrasensory abilities which she had even before meeting me.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-04-24 21:17:53)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#12 2023-04-24 21:26:58

StarDeity
Banned

Celestial Marriage wrote:

So, I bought a game called Alias from USA via Amazon. It is a game with cards. Cards have names on them and you have to explain the names to other person using descriptions and synonyms.

I played that game with my wife for 2-3 years. We got better at it with time. During last practice sessions (and we practiced every weekend almost for 2 years) we could hear the words telepathically sometimes.

I ordered all Alias games there are from Tactic company. Alias, the original. Alias for parties. Alias with gender related (battle of the sexes) words.

We got to the point we considered buying Alias in French/Polish just to spice up things.

Then there was another game which we called simply "guessing game". No cards needed. Just one person imagines a word and sends that word telepathically.

Other person asks " Is it an object? An idea? A person? A feeling? etc" First person can answer only with yes and no. If we used hard words like
"multidimensionality" I remember trying to guess it for 40 minutes till we fell asleep and continuing the next week. Sometimes it was something simple as
rainbow colored snowman.

I tried to train her for better use of her extrasensory abilities which she had even before meeting me.

hahaha this sounds like fun tbh xD

When I was a kid I used to play with these cards with symbols in them... playing a telepathy game with my uncle who had them hehehe
il_1588xN.2899368426_2szq.jpg

#13 2023-04-24 22:09:56

StarDeity wrote:

rainbow colored snowman.

hahaha this sounds like fun tbh xD

When I was a kid I used to play with these cards with symbols in them... playing a telepathy game with my uncle who had them hehehe
https://i.etsystatic.com/10694333/r/il/ … 6_2szq.jpg

We still do extrasensory training with new people at our local spiritual growth center. It is a catchy way to entertain people and make them believe in themselves.

What we did last Saturday:

1st game.

One volunteer goes to the front, others sit in circle. The volunteer gets his/her eyes covered with big scarf to avoid cheating.
Then all others stomp the ground to make a big noise. Whilst that is happening, two people from audience come forth and stay in front of volunteer.
He/she has to guess who is standing in front of him/her.

2nd game
Volunteer has his/her eyes covered as well. (This goes for all telepathy/clairvoyance games).
He/she sits towards a wall. People stomp the ground and one person comes forward. Then that person touches volunteer`s back. He/she has to feel who touched him/her and say person`s name.

3rd game

People get split in groups of four. They are given geometrical shapes like in your picture. But the shapes are in envelopes. They can touch the envelope, then they have to say what shape is in it. What color it has. People compare their visions and try to find a common vision in these groups of four.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-04-24 22:12:03)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#14 2023-04-25 08:45:54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VQ5aPZ7VIg

This video explains why people lost telepathic ability on Earth due to mixing of genes approx 50 000 years ago. It is recent information.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-04-25 08:46:16)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#15 2023-04-25 16:44:17

StarDeity
Banned

This video explains why people lost telepathic ability on Earth due to mixing of genes approx 50 000 years ago. It is recent information.

da da da daaa

If I spoke Russian... tongue

#16 2023-04-25 19:25:36

StarDeity wrote:

da da da daaa

If I spoke Russian... tongue

Subtitles are available in youtube. Choose settings -> automatic translation -> English

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#17 2023-04-28 15:45:54

StarDeity
Banned

No dude.
I have the ability, but the people around me don't nor the majority of humanity, so it's hard to use in the 3D matrix.

I can communicate with ETs and some astral beings through telepathy, I'm receptive, and they can recieve my messages too, they've proven it to me.

#18 2023-04-28 22:49:10

StarDeity wrote:

No dude.
I have the ability, but the people around me don't nor the majority of humanity, so it's hard to use in the 3D matrix.

I can communicate with ETs and some astral beings through telepathy, I'm receptive, and they can recieve my messages too, they've proven it to me.

I think mine has awakened, but it is more of an ability to receive more so than to send.  I think the sending part is finding recipients that have the ability turned on as well...

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#19 2023-04-29 01:23:38

StarDeity
Banned

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

I think the sending part is finding recipients that have the ability turned on as well...

100%!

They listen to your thoughts and intention too.

#20 2023-04-29 04:37:38

StarDeity wrote:
knoxvilles_joker wrote:

I think the sending part is finding recipients that have the ability turned on as well...

100%!

And they up the frequency interventions I seem to have noticed as well.  I also find as time goes on my reactions to things has changed as well.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#21 2023-04-29 16:53:38

StarDeity
Banned

I want to talk about a rather funny but so cute experience I had.

I had been thinking about wanting to meet an Urmah, for a few days.

Then I had one of those sleep paralysis dreams where I was laying on the bed or felt like the ground, and laying beside me was a big feline.
I couldn't see her clearly, but I felt her next to me and I could touch her.
I touched her legs, her body, her head, back... That's how I knew it was a lioness, because she had no maine.
And she was cuddling with me, and I was running my hands through her furr xDD
And she took my hand between her two big paws and was like squeezing it to let me know she was an Urmah?
Because there was a telepathic conversation too.
She told me something in a female voice, but it was inside my head sort of thing..
I asked her name and I asked if she was an Urmah.
I can't remember the name she said, but I remember she saying she is an Urmah. She was a young one too.
I felt the claws on her paws. I wasn't afraid at all. She was very affectionate like a cat is! big_smile playful too.
I really liked this "dream" xDD

My guess is that the Urmah might have heard me saying I want to meet them... big_smile

I love felines a lot~

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-04-29 16:57:10)

#22 2023-04-29 16:54:47

StarDeity
Banned

knoxvilles_joker wrote:
StarDeity wrote:
knoxvilles_joker wrote:

100%!

And they up the frequency interventions I seem to have noticed as well.  I also find as time goes on my reactions to things has changed as well.

Do you feel it as more normal?

#23 2023-04-29 20:49:29

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

Then I had one of those sleep paralysis dreams where I was laying on the bed or felt like the ground, and laying beside me was a big feline.
I touched her legs, her body, her head, back... That's how I knew it was a lioness, because she had no maine.
And she took my hand between her two big paws and was like squeezing it to let me know she was an Urmah?
She told me something in a female voice, but it was inside my head sort of thing..
I can't remember the name she said, but I remember she saying she is an Urmah. She was a young one too.
I felt the claws on her paws. I wasn't afraid at all. She was very affectionate like a cat is! big_smile playful too.

My guess is that the Urmah might have heard me saying I want to meet them... big_smile

I love felines a lot~

That's absolutely beautiful!
Urmahs have a good heart and love Humans smile

#24 2023-04-29 23:20:28

StarDeity
Banned

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

I love felines a lot~

That's absolutely beautiful!
Urmahs have a good heart and love Humans smile

Yesh indeed :3

I always attract felines too.. New ones appear at around my home xD

#25 2023-04-30 01:28:50

StarDeity wrote:
knoxvilles_joker wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

100%!

Do you feel it as more normal?

That is one way to put it.

Board footer