You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-29 11:38:08

boss

Do tygetans summon spirits?

Do tygetans summon spirits like angels and demons like the black magicians on earth? What are the thoughts on satanists and lucifer and arch angels?

Do they know how to summon spirits?

#2 2023-04-29 11:41:19

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Do tygetans summon spirits?

Definitely not. As far as I know, they don´t. And they don´t recommend messing with that.

boss wrote:

Do tygetans summon spirits like angels and demons like the black magicians on earth? What are the thoughts on satanists and lucifer and arch angels?

#3 2023-04-29 17:42:46

StarDeity
Banned

boss wrote:

Hello,

Some of the Taygetans are the Archs, some of the Karistu too, and perhaps some Engan as well.

And "Lucifer" is more of a title, could be anyone who is considered "enlightened".
Different personalities can be considered as a "lucifer."

It's Abrahamist/Atonist terminology, ok...

#4 2023-04-30 01:32:17

StarDeity wrote:
boss wrote:

Hello,

Some of the Taygetans are the Archs, some of the Karistu too, and perhaps some Engan as well.

And "Lucifer" is more of a title, could be anyone who is considered "enlightened".

According to the extraterrestrial species almanac, Lucifer was a superior being that tried to rule everyone, and was judged and sentenced along with anyone that sided with him.

Black magic is pretty much an artifact created by negative races and used exclusively by them.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#5 2023-05-01 14:26:30

Bucegi

StarDeity wrote:
boss wrote:

Hello,

i strongly disagree with the lucifer enlightened notion. i heard this a thousand times all over the internet and from new age propagnadists and its not what i've personally witnessed in what many would call the astral realms. Luzifer is actually considered a special demonic type entity there, and some other demonic type entities (my choice of words for all kinds of negative/malicious intent entities and souls) have tried to cover their  real bosses so to say by claiming that Luzifer sent them, i guess because mayn would believe it because of Luzifers known (ASTRAL) actions in the past and not bother further. pretty huge demonic entity btw, very impressive stature.

i've actually came to know about others using him to cover their own actions up because some entity claimed to be sent by him (heavy attack btw), but at that point Luzifer has not been present anymore on earth because he got defeated by a pretty heavy entity in a rather huge battle a few months in the past, before being resurrected somewhere else, more above the astral realms so to say. i guess thats a *news flash* for most but well i guess that's just part of the "i'm talking about astral realms and 5D 7D whateverD but never had any actual experience with that" thing i've seen from many of the "spiritual community", mostly meaning the new age cult here. it is pretty annoying personally to get confronted with so many halftruths, misguiding things and just blatant lies by so called spiritual awakened folks but hey, thats just part of the human experience i guess.

whatever, he's not actively present anymore and the myths/glorification/lies created around him seem to come from spiritual psyop agendas aimed at perversion and confusion of the spirit and soul of people rather than actual realities above

#6 2023-05-01 14:30:35

Bucegi

knoxvilles_joker wrote:
StarDeity wrote:
boss wrote:

Hello,

According to the extraterrestrial species almanac, Lucifer was a superior being that tried to rule everyone, and was judged and sentenced along with anyone that sided with him.

Black magic is pretty much an artifact created by negative races and used exclusively by them.

never heard the name almanac before, sounds cool smile

#7 2023-05-01 14:48:28

StarDeity
Banned

The belief that Lucifer is evil or whatever is deeply rooted in Abrahamism, Atonist cults in general, and the bible is evidence of it too.

The title Lucifer is neutral, and humans use it according to their perception of what they think it might be.
It just means a Bringer of Knowledge, and that means that even 'the Serpents' could be classified as "Lucifers"

The Jews or any other cultist idiot that added to the Torah/Bible/Talmud, saw the Pagan deities as Lucifers.
A good example is Odin, he was referred as Lucifer, so was Odin.
So to those who wrote the Atonist religious books, these other Pagan "gods/deities" were seen as the enemy because they brought knowledge to the humans, to "escape the Atonist/Metatronic matrix"
Even Shiva has bee seen, and can be seen as a "Lucifer"

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-05-01 14:49:36)

#8 2023-05-01 14:51:50

Bucegi

StarDeity wrote:

The belief that Lucifer is evil or whatever is deeply rooted in Abrahamism, Atonist cults in general, and the bible is evidence of it too.

The title Lucifer is neutral, and humans use it according to their perception of what they think it might be.
It just means a Bringer of Knowledge, and that means that even 'the Serpents' could be classified as "Lucifers"

The Jews or any other cultist idiot that added to the Torah/Bible/Talmud, saw the Pagan deities as Lucifers.
So to those who wrote the Atonist religious books, these other Pagan "gods/deities" were seen as the enemy because they brought knowledge to the humans, to "escape the Atonist/Metatronic matrix"

yes. then please clarify that you are talking about a human word with no meaning behind it used for several human created meanings for whatever is suitable at this or that moment in time and not about the actual entity and its history which calls itself Lusifer in the realms above, because that is what has confused me here

#9 2023-05-01 15:55:57

StarDeity
Banned

Bucegi wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

yes. then please clarify that you are talking about a human word with no meaning behind it used for several human created meanings for whatever is suitable at this or that moment in time and not about the actual entity and its history which calls itself Lusifer in the realms above, because that is what has confused me here

I said i from the start if you scroll up and read it.
Abrahamist/Atonist terminology.

Also, there's a info from the Taygetans about who and what is Lucifer.
Tiamat, unicorns, Shiva..

#10 2023-08-22 06:57:20

Brahman

StarDeity wrote:

https://thuleanperspective.com/
This blog is by Varg Vikernes/Black Metal singer Burzum. He is known for his anti Judeo-Christian stance and set several churches on fire early in his music career. Then he used Satanism. His music is like this. But what sets him apart from other Satanic singers is that he does not believe in Satan but is against Christianity. He believes in the Norse gods/scandinavian mythology and Odin. He says the church has wiped out the ancient gods. I have read many of his articles on Paganism and the Druids. He seems like a semi-woke starseed of the Norse type. Lol
Maybe he hasn't heard of extraterrestrials or doesn't believe. But he definitely guessed a lot of things.
https://thuleanperspective.com/2020/06/09/the-druid/
His book
https://burzum.org/eng/library/reflecti … eism.shtml

Last edited by Brahman (2023-08-22 07:03:05)

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#11 2023-08-23 04:40:12

Lyran

Hold on a second, y’all are talking about a character from a Cabal written book? What the ????
I mean? What? Why??

Last edited by Lyran (2023-08-23 04:41:40)

#12 2023-08-23 08:07:53

Brahman

Lol Lyran. We know it's a cabal fictional character.
Actually Odin has wings on his helmet and not horns as cabal imagines Luci lol

640px-Odin%2C_der_G%C3%B6ttervater.jpg

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#13 2023-08-23 08:55:11

Lyran

Brahman wrote:

Lol Lyran. We know it's a cabal fictional character.
Actually Odin has wings on his helmet and not horns as cabal imagines Luci lol

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ … rvater.jpg

Lol - I know bro, cool pic smile

#14 2023-08-23 09:57:35

Brahman

You know, it's Odin's day (Wednesday) smile

Adi Shankaracharya

#15 2023-08-23 13:07:52

Brahman

Cabal invented Luci by stealing the image of Loki from Norse mythology ( cunning but not bad), had a helmet with horns and turned him into a "devil" in the Bible.  There's a lot of other stuff like that that brings to mind the Bible. The Norse gods have a final battle and a final judgement -Ragnarok. Something like Armageddon and the Last Judgment, which the cabal used against humans, and in Norse myth it's about the gods. All in all the cabal look like the trolls and monsters in Norse mythology. Their false and fictional judeo-christian hi/story can fool no one. The real gods are back. big_smile

Adi Shankaracharya

Board footer