Banned

MariSwa: Motivational Video for Starseeds

and the awakened ones smile

Thank you very much Minerva! ❤

https://youtu.be/q4_a7o0baoQ

#2 2023-04-29 20:44:45

Alec

Re: MariSwa: Motivational Video for Starseeds

This video was dedicated to you StarDeity and CM, more specifically.

#3 2023-04-29 21:56:30

StarDeity
Banned

Hahaha I feel so too! big_smile but for ALL Starseeds, that includes you too~ smile

I get the feeling they might be reading this forum~ ❤

#4 2023-04-29 22:03:14

Alec wrote:

This video was dedicated to you StarDeity and CM, more specifically.

Lol, this makes me want to rewatch it again. Which I will do for sure smile

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#5 2023-04-29 23:38:20

I think the main point about empathic and sensitivity qualities is being there, here and now.

When you feel all the energies of everything that has been, is and will be at once, when you read thoughts and perceive it as normal, reading of field, you can get overwhelmed very quickly.

That is why I love staying at home. My altar. Lapis Lazuli pearls, suggested by Swaruu 9. Some hand drawn pictures, some hand made amulets. Cat whose soul speaks to me and we communicate telepathically. (Quite often my cat laughs at me and I had to get used to that.)

My room which has walls painted by me. My stuffed animals which I use/used for psychodrama sessions with others.

Pictures drawn by me attached to walls.

Why would I want to leave my flat if I have made it my home the best I could?

On a side note, I really appreciate StarDeity sharing her dreams. I have some clairvoyant dreams from time to time and I share them with people locally, but I
rarely meet Urmahs in dreams, although they always come at the right time. Seems like she is really intertwined with events beyond the veil and in 5d+ too.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-04-29 23:39:33)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#6 2023-04-30 02:44:48

Paganini

It’s late and I haven’t had a chance to see this video yet but I will tomorrow and I’m sure I will love it as I have Mari’s other videos. I feel close to her even though I’ve never met her. But I don’t think I’m a starseed or if I am how would I know? I’ve awakened many years ago and it’s an ongoing process and after finally dropping dogma I’ve awakened to entertaining the possibility of one day meeting my interstellar friends, walking on their planets if I were allowed, laughing with them, looking into their faces and feeling something in my heart never felt before. For me, that’s expanded awareness in an area I hadn’t imagined before. The more I know, the more I realize how much I don’t know. Maybe I’m on the cusp of awakening that I am in fact a starseed? I’m just happy to be. :-)

In La'kech

#7 2023-04-30 06:34:11

Yankee

What a nice message! For me this is a reminder that I can't expect to just run into good things in this world. There is too much that is off. I have to be those good things in every way I can, and from that place I'll be able to run into them or create them.

#8 2023-04-30 08:22:08

mitkobs

Simply do not expect good and right from other people, but be good and right yourself and things will rearrange "magically" in your reality this way.

#9 2023-04-30 11:44:06

Scott Summers

Board footer