You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-01 18:40:50

Scott Summers

Joan of Arc

“When I became a Catholic last week, I chose St. Joan of Arc as my Confirmation Saint. I admire her courage and faithfulness immensely and hope to emulate her virtues in my life with the help of God Our Father.”

Eva Vlaardingerbroek

https://twitter.com/EvaVlaar/status/165 … HsxO8tAAAA

Swaruunians and Taygetans, take a bow.

For those who don’t know, Eva was instrumental in leading the successful Dutch Farmers action against the State. A fierce and indomitable warrior.

“What we do in life, echoes in eternity.”

Gladiator smile

#2 2023-05-02 01:15:37

Scott Summers

Re: Joan of Arc

Thank you, ENRIQUE12345 and mewgow

My point was not to endorse Catholicism or any organised religion.

As far as I’m concerned, it’s the actions of a person that count. Not their religious affiliation (or lack thereof).

You look at the substance, not the form. “Judge the tree by its fruits.”

#3 2023-05-02 03:09:22

StarDeity
Banned

ENRIQUE12345 wrote:

if you chose be Budist, Jweish, Ortodox or Catholic, Induism, it is O.K. for God and for You, and that means All. Those are positive Religions, in general, are not Satanist.

3a9ed2cfc3c543fce60e3419094526e0.jpg

Satanism comes from Abrahamism/Atonism cults, which are Judaism, and Catholicism; which is Judaism mixed with Paganism and Christcuckery.
Judaism IS Satanic... Those cultist idiots are polytheists pretending to be monotheistic, take from Babylon and worship Molech, and all the egregores their schizoid minds have created. The crap in the Talmud is prime example of their disgusting genocidal cult... Enrique deberías estudiar sobre esas religiones ok! There's no Spirituality in them.

#4 2023-05-02 11:48:44

StarDeity
Banned

They use "good concepts" to manipulate the people asleep.

I wish we had stayed Pagan instead of Abrahamist, because tbh, Molech won.
Wars were fought in vain. The controllers do sacrifices to their egregores.

I'd take Keltic Druidism and/or Old Norse/Asatru over Judaism any day.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-05-02 11:51:39)

#5 2023-05-02 15:48:22

Jupiter 9

Scott Summers wrote:

“When I became a Catholic last week, I chose St. Joan of Arc as my Confirmation Saint. I admire her courage and faithfulness immensely and hope to emulate her virtues in my life with the help of God Our Father.”

Eva Vlaardingerbroek

https://twitter.com/EvaVlaar/status/165 … HsxO8tAAAA

Swaruunians and Taygetans, take a bow.

For those who don’t know, Eva was instrumental in leading the successful Dutch Farmers action against the State. A fierce and indomitable warrior.

“What we do in life, echoes in eternity.”

Gladiator smile

I was intrigued and watched a few videos and because of the 'becoming Catholic' part I was skeptical but she seems to be genuine and not some kind of controlled opposition. I only watched a few videos but she seems to have real depth and a strong spiritual foundation and is either consciously or unconsciously simply translating it into mainstream religious language and mainstream political commentary. I've noticed that I do that too sometimes with family members and mainstream people, where the gap between us is so big that I see no point in trying to talk to them about these things directly, so what I do is use their religion concepts and try to translate what I wanna say using those concepts and terms. Color me impressed.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek | Reject Globalism: Embrace God | Brussels National Conservatism Conference

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer