You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-03 06:28:15

okcs

Videos to the Federation

A while ago Gosia made a video about making videos to the Federation about what we want: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg7OilVS6_4
Basically, the Federation needs to give us what we want because we are Federation, but according to their thinking, they only need to give us what we want if there is a record of it. Hence, the following you tube channel was created so we could post what we want for the Federation to see: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAnvke … rjulSrf5bw
At the bottom of the first video I posted is the email from a kind volunteer that uploads all the videos: cosmic.shine44@gmail.com
When making videos, Don't say any censored words like vaccine, chemtrails, Ukraine, depopulation, etc. or it won't be posted.
Anyway, about ten months ago, when I created a video for that site, I said "I don't want to be bothered or harassed by any cabal-controlled entity." However, I later thought that was too vague, and just to see what would happen, I recently made a new video where I said basically "Pennymac is extorting me. If I don't pay them money they will take my house away...I don't want to be extorted by pennymac." (pennymac owns my home mortgage). I did this with all my loans, very specific, nothing vague.

In theory, according to what I know about it, this should force them to either forgive my loans or receive bad karma for not doing so.
The only problem is that I emailed her the video on April 16, then she posted a video from someone else on April 19. I sent it to her a second time on April 27, but still it has not been posted. I did not show my face this time because you are only supposed to do one video, and I didn't want her to see that I had already posted a video. You don't have to show your face in the videos if you don't want to.

I am wondering if maybe she didn't post my video because I have already done one. So if anyone else here is planning on doing a video, maybe you could try this experiment too. I would like to know if it would work. If it does work, it would bring hordes of people to this disclosure.

If hordes of people come to know of this disclosure, they will see the videos that describe how the rest of the galaxy uses mostly the Andromedan step council model of scaling councils for political organization, they will see the videos criticizing our faulty political models and voting, and they will see the statement that humans need to unite the planet or die out. See:

Type "voting" into the search box on sawruu.org

Cosmic Agency video 27 March 2022, titled "Holistic society - Questions for Athena"
"Basically people should just follow what makes them grow and what makes them happy. Their society will come out of that automatically."
"You could emulate a Holistic Society with councils too, yes. That in itself is already done on Earth in many places."
1:24:00 "A community only serves as an example to others, and yes, it is necessary...the real conclusive result
can only be given when it is at the planetary level. That's the challenge here. How to accomplish that on a
planetary level...The larger the group the better, ideally at the planetary level."

"The humans need to unite, leave behind their silly differences or they will become extinct" (Argentina/Uruguay Blackout - Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Explanation (Taygeta))

" It is relevant here for humanity. They are at a Nexus point. They need to be aware of all this. unite or die." (You Are Getting Flanked! EMPs for Nanotechnology (Swaruu - Taygeta - Pleiades))

The more people that come to know of this disclosure, the greater our chances are of uniting humanity.

The video files are rather large and a lot of email services won't send files that large, but gmail does.

Last edited by okcs (2023-05-03 06:41:58)

#2 2023-05-04 04:36:22

Yankee

Re: Videos to the Federation

Just a tip, you don't want to ever email and attach video files beyond a few seconds to someone. It's a pain in the ass for either side. Email an icloud link.

Board footer