You are not logged in.

#26 2023-04-30 06:57:53

Yankee

Re: Clairvoyance/Telepathic Ability

Personally in this regard I have been working on maintaining stillness, in kind of a visual way, to practice undoing the bad habit I have in sort of shifting my attention too fast and avoiding higher perception, sort of like dodging punches, but I need to receive those punches. With stillness it doesn't take long before things come to me. Voices, scenes of unknown places, thought packets, whatever. Then it's a matter of the intensity of it that I have a hard time handling for more than an instant. With that I have a sense as to what the Taygetan team is talking about in terms of the negativity on the Earth affecting their health more dramatically than it does us. Even the positive stuff in that state is overwhelming to me, and the negative is not only overwhelming but terrible. Somehow the state is different than a lucid dreaming state that I'm more familiar with and have maintained many times and doesn't make me feel overwhelmed like this.

#27 2023-04-30 20:29:56

StarDeity
Banned

I've been thinking and analyzing the visions and dreams I've been having
and I think they might be visions from my "future self", and I'm seeing them now, if it makes sense...
Because present and future are all happening right now, and I think I could be "tuning in" to what she(my future self) sees, from her "past self" (me).
Just a theory though...

The visions and things I see, I'm looking at them in first person, so it feels like I'm looking through "someone else's eyes" sort of thing..

Like how I am seeing someone in a vision as if I had the person standing in front of me?
The logical thing to me is that, that person was indeed standing in front of me and I was looking at them, but it could be another version of me...
and I even take in consideration that it could be another me from a different timeline, or even my "Higher Self" seeing those 5D people and all...
I wish I had all the answers about this.. u___u
Because I feel I know these people in my visions, but idk their names or how do I know them, etc...sigh..

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-04-30 20:32:25)

#28 2023-05-01 12:00:04

Beowolf88

You have to raise your inner vibration. Allow the creative power of source to flow through your inner being. The purpose of the 3D experience is to master your thoughts. Our thoughts are energy that works on things and always returns to us. Man is an antenna that transmits and receives what is sent. You need to put your thoughts in ORDER, SERIOUSNESS, WILL and WISDOM. ORDER-focus on living in the moment. SERIOUSNESS - don't think about nonsense, there are beings that our laughter can kill. WILL - it's a thorny and lonely road. WISDOM - speak and think only what is required of you at a certain moment, stay within yourself. Be a beacon of high vibration wherever you go.

Last edited by Beowolf88 (2023-05-01 12:03:26)

#29 2023-05-01 14:37:19

Bucegi

StarDeity wrote:

I've been looking up info about this subject in other places; can't find enough from this divulgation...

Does anyone know of any good sites that talk about it and how to develop it better?

I have this ability of seeing places and people, maybe "remote viewing"
But I also catch myself having telepathic conversations with someone while I'm sleeping or on vigil state. I feel and/or hear  female or male voices/energies speaking to me and even asking me questions. Has been happening for years, but now more frequently that I notice it.
Also have become very telepathic with people around me, we read each other's minds all the time.

What I want to get to is that I want some tips and/or guidance about this ability, to further develop it...
I have been seeing whom I think is a guide repeatedly, and I wish I could have control over sending messages...

I'm not sure why the Taygetans and/or Swas haven't given enough detailed info on this... kinda gives me the impression they might "fear" humans developping this ability? big_smile idk! xD
Because then humans might know who they are and all, and about the Federation? Haha! My guess...

Fanks

nice turnaround there

Yahzi once talked about how telepathy and many other related things of the mind come naturally through a wholesome evolution on all aspects of your existence here, not just meditation or healthy eating or whatever, but a general complete evolution towards your best possible version of yourself. and that at some point such abilities develop naturally because they are not the result of special academies or training, but of your own overall evolution you've made in all aspects of yourself as a whole.

i personally can only say that this is true

#30 2023-05-01 14:40:20

Bucegi

StarDeity wrote:

I've been looking up info about this subject in other places; can't find enough from this divulgation...

Does anyone know of any good sites that talk about it and how to develop it better?

But I also catch myself having telepathic conversations with someone while I'm sleeping or on vigil state. I feel and/or hear  female or male voices/energies speaking to me and even asking me questions. Has been happening for years, but now more frequently that I notice it.
Also have become very telepathic with people around me, we read each other's minds all the time.

What I want to get to is that I want some tips and/or guidance about this ability, to further develop it...
I have been seeing whom I think is a guide repeatedly, and I wish I could have control over sending messages...

I'm not sure why the Taygetans and/or Swas haven't given enough detailed info on this... kinda gives me the impression they might "fear" humans developping this ability? big_smile idk! xD
Because then humans might know who they are and all, and about the Federation? Haha! My guess...

Fanks

a tip i can give you is to center yourself in your heart,  your deepest heart so to say, or another point of yourself if thats more enjoyable for you, and from there you can watch what happens in your mental and emotional spaces. this could also help you with discernment of the source of your messages

#31 2023-05-01 17:39:44

Uurloq

StarDeity wrote:

and I think they might be visions from my "future self", and I'm seeing them now, if it makes sense...
Because present and future are all happening right now, and I think I could be "tuning in" to what she(my future self) sees, from her "past self" (me).
Just a theory though...

The visions and things I see, I'm looking at them in first person, so it feels like I'm looking through "someone else's eyes" sort of thing..

Like how I am seeing someone in a vision as if I had the person standing in front of me?
The logical thing to me is that, that person was indeed standing in front of me and I was looking at them, but it could be another version of me...
and I even take in consideration that it could be another me from a different timeline, or even my "Higher Self" seeing those 5D people and all...
Because I feel I know these people in my visions, but idk their names or how do I know them, etc...sigh..

This seems probable, because it happens with me too. Your descriptions are scarily similar to what I experience, it has to be the same thing. I have dreams where I know it's me, but I have a different body and am in places I have never been before, usually spaceships. I think they are parallel lives. Future, past or current doesn't matter because time is not linear.

They don't happen to me as often as they seem to happen to you. Here is maybe 3 times a month or so, but they have been steadily increasing in the last decade, when they began.

When I wake up I can't remember who those friends where but I'm left with "saudades".

#32 2023-05-01 20:23:26

StarDeity
Banned

Uurloq wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Just a theory though...

This seems probable, because it happens with me too. Your descriptions are scarily similar to what I experience, it has to be the same thing. I have dreams where I know it's me, but I have a different body and am in places I have never been before, usually spaceships. I think they are parallel lives. Future, past or current doesn't matter because time is not linear.

They don't happen to me as often as they seem to happen to you. Here is maybe 3 times a month or so, but they have been steadily increasing in the last decade, when they began.

When I wake up I can't remember who those friends where but I'm left with "saudades".

Yess... Eu tamben teño morriña e saudade...

In the dream you know them and have memories of them, then wake up and you're lefr wondering who the heck were they loool

In visions I feel familiarity with them, but perhaps because I'm awake and the veil of forgetfulness still affects some, can't fully remember..

#33 2023-05-04 21:40:09

Jupiter 9

There is some info about telepathy in this minitopic --> https://youtu.be/aAsm1qLXQX8?t=1974

"[...]and i actually asked her did you hear me, like why are you here, and she says yes i heard you

and i said how do you feel that how do you feel and she said well it's like a pressure on the third eye
area and you get the image of that person and Yazhi later told me this is how they actually call each other

when they're on the ship or somewhere and they want to talk to someone that's how they are calling each other

and you know people here on earth do this without knowing they are doing this

[...]

so i'm asking how to transmit in the orderly manner and she's saying with practice there is no formula
you must practice even when you are not getting any results and you will tend to forget all about it

you must practice with people that are closest to you not physically but also

remember that the first and easiest telepathic information to transmit are feelings and emotions
feelings and emotions then simple ideas the hardest to transmit mentally would be mathematical values and formulas

this as a rule everywhere also mental images are easy to pass on like a pattern
or a simple drawing on a paper

and here i'm of course asking but the receiver must be receiving openly right because if not i'm sending something to someone
where there's no one there nothing to get through and she says yes of course it's a two-person task

no use transmitting very well strong and clear if there is no receiver and here she's
saying there are two basic types of telepathy

one is a wide message many can sense many people and then the other is a concentrated
intention beam aimed at someone in particular and that is private and no one else can read or sense the message

but for the beginners the first type is the easiest and then you will learn to concentrate
the message on the image or the feeling in your mind that represents that person

who must receive the message but first you can practice with a general message um with everybody
well or whatever you want to do actually whatever type of telepathy you would like to practice [...]"

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#34 2023-05-04 23:56:54

StarDeity
Banned

Thank you Jupiter! This is what I was looking for! ?

#35 2023-05-13 03:14:07

StarDeity
Banned

Bucegi wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Fanks

a tip i can give you is to center yourself in your heart,  your deepest heart so to say, or another point of yourself if thats more enjoyable for you, and from there you can watch what happens in your mental and emotional spaces. this could also help you with discernment of the source of your messages

Thank you Bucegi~

Board footer