You are not logged in.

#876 2023-04-20 00:05:16

Lyran

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

FOI report from Pfizer (redacted) scrutinised by Dr John Campbell, revealing how the spike proteins travel throughout the body.
https://youtu.be/fVNFFtmb9gA

Further to this, I was talking to a mate last week and he has reviewed the Australian statistics on cold and flu deaths. Record show approximately 44, 000 deaths per year in the preceding decade to Covid. During Covid the cold and flu deaths drop to roughly 1000 and Covid deaths at near 42, 000 LOL. Black and white statistics.

Last edited by Lyran (2023-04-20 02:17:02)

#877 2023-04-25 00:49:05

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Scott Summers wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:

Stellar research of true ingredients here on Earth.

https://karenkingston.substack.com/p/pr … dium=email

I wish to say that Karen Kingston has my complete and absolute respect.

She was there from the beginning, never wavered.

I can only imagine what she had to endure. Threats to her life, ostracism from mainstream society, loss of privacy and income and all sorts of “whipping” from the Cabal.

Luckily for us, she never gave up.

Until today, she is being blacklisted by so-called “truther doctors” who are basically controlled opposition. They will admit the vaxx is dangerous but will disown any nanotechnology claims. You know who they are.

Karen is an absolute warrior. And a winner who doesn’t quit.

I agree. I saw her awhile back, first pointing out patents and such, whistleblower on Pfizer. Then she seemed to disappear for awhile (shadow banned likely). Now her research is even more detailed and pretty freaky with the quantum dot bit; ;being a mix of a biological form and A.I....yikes.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#878 2023-05-02 16:53:25

StarDeity
Banned

Anyone know if jabbed ppl can cause like an allergic reaction to unjabbed people, from just being around them?

I'm beginning to think it could be so...

Like I got allergies recently, like never have before, and being around them jabbed made me start coughing, and watery eyed and runny nose... Geez...

Just wondering ^^;

#879 2023-05-02 19:02:15

StarDeity wrote:

Anyone know if jabbed ppl can cause like an allergic reaction to unjabbed people, from just being around them?

Like I got allergies recently, like never have before, and being around them jabbed made me start coughing, and watery eyed and runny nose... Geez...

Just wondering ^^;

Yes, it can happen. Only if you are exposed to them for hours. Are you?

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#880 2023-05-07 06:35:51

okcs

StarDeity wrote:

Just wondering ^^;

I have heard a lot of stuff like this, especially in a gym where people are sweating the graphene out.

#881 2023-05-07 06:38:24

okcs

The following video is yet another researcher realizing that dental lidocaine injections are full of nanotech now.
https://www.sgtreport.com/2023/05/repor … tal-drugs/

They say the dosages of nanotech is increasing.

#882 2023-05-27 16:02:38

okcs

StarDeity wrote:

Just wondering ^^;

I talked to my cousin last week, she is the only person I know personally who is also allergic to the vaxxed people. She said if she is in a car with a vaxxed person she can always tell. She get irritated when she goes to a store. I asked her how bad it is compared to 2021 when the people were freshly vaxxed, and she said now it is about half as bad.  I have no idea if she is allergic to the graphene oxide or the exosomes.

The first OBGYN I saw come forward and state that the population has been sterilized had the last name of Thorp.  If you search his name in bitchute or rumble you may be able to find his interviews. He said his wife gets irritated when she is close to the vaccinated, like in restaurants.

I have seen interviews where people said when they are on airplanes with vaxxed people it makes them sick.

#883 2023-05-27 16:31:44

StarDeity
Banned

okcs wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Just wondering ^^;

I talked to my cousin last week, she is the only person I know personally who is also allergic to the vaxxed people. She said if she is in a car with a vaxxed person she can always tell. She get irritated when she goes to a store. I asked her how bad it is compared to 2021 when the people were freshly vaxxed, and she said now it is about half as bad.  I have no idea if she is allergic to the graphene oxide or the exosomes.

The first OBGYN I saw come forward and state that the population has been sterilized had the last name of Thorp.  If you search his name in bitchute or rumble you may be able to find his interviews. He said his wife gets irritated when she is close to the vaccinated, like in restaurants.

I have seen interviews where people said when they are on airplanes with vaxxed people it makes them sick.

Found Dr. James Thorp on rumble~ Thank you! smile

I try to avoid jabbed ppl, but it's hard... they're everywhere...

I've heard about unjabbed women having irregular and long periods, from being in contact and around jabbed ppl, and even getting strange blod clots... ik icky subject.. but damn...

What are we to do...
That's scary to hear...

#884 2023-05-27 18:17:50

okcs

In 2021 Aneeka said the vax was being placed in pharmaceutical products, and I have seen videos alleging that. People can avoid medications but the dentist is the most difficult. Lidocaine powder can be purchased online. The lidocaine the dentist injects is 2% lidocaine. So you could weigh it and mix it up in the correct proportion with water that has been recently boiled. Needles and syringes can be purchased at animal stores, or human diabetic needles could also be used. I have the whole setup just in case.

When the info first came out about the lidocaine injections getting the vax, it was only in intermittent batches, but now they say it is in most of them. My dentist is a conspiracy theorist, so he used an old injection on me, made in 2020, because I requested it.

#885 2023-05-27 23:03:28

okcs

https://www.bitchute.com/video/izup7teHGXco/

This is the best video on the vax I have seen in many months. So much information about shedding, etc. Felipe Reitz is now my favorite source of information for vax damage.

Successful treatments mentioned at 14:00 and 28:00

27:00 he noticed that the people that wore the home made masks didn't have the graphene in their blood, those that wore the generic masks did.

28:00 gives treatment that reversed elevated d-dimer levels (caused by blood clots).

I saw a video he made published in September of 2022 where he said the graphene cuts up the blood vessels. Aneeka said it first in the fall of 2021. I can't find anyone else saying it before Felipe Reitz said it, so I think he was the first to confirm it. He thinks that is the source of the inflammation.

Last edited by okcs (2023-05-28 05:33:41)

#886 2023-06-20 04:53:43

okcs

https://zeeemedia.com/interview/dr-ana- … ralia-u-s/
8April 2023 - Folded ribbon structures were found in the vax, then in the blood of the vaxxed, and now they are found in the grass fed organic beef sold in stores. Now the structures are found in the vaxxed and unvaxxed.
18:00 - it has been several months since she has seen the blood of any vaxxed or unvaxxed person that did not have the ribbons in their blood.
24:00 - intravenous EDTA therapy removed the ribbons from the blood.

https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p … tion-works
Shows pictures of blood from unvaxxed patient whose blood looks like the vaxxed. Cleared up after EDTA treatment.

https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p … e-darkness
This is a particularly interesting piece as Dr ANA M. shares what she sees about people having their connection to source severed. Claims to have restored it after intravenous EDTA therapy.

This is her substack: https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/

#887 2023-06-21 11:52:47

okcs

https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p … nated-live
Dr.  Ana M. says all the unvaxxed blood she looks at now looks vaxxed. So I pull out my microscope, take a blood sample, and she is correct, my blood looks similar to the first picture on that post. It looked perfectly fine a year ago when I tested it last. I feel fine, but my blood does not look fine. How did they do it? was it sprayed in the air, put in our water? She claims it is in the grocery store meat, and that may be what got me.  Maybe I need to look into intravenous EDTA treatment, one of my friends did it about 20 years ago when he was about 50 years old, but said he didn't notice any difference.

#888 2023-06-21 12:18:16

Scott Summers

okcs wrote:

Dr.  Ana M. says all the unvaxxed blood she looks at now looks vaxxed. So I pull out my microscope, take a blood sample, and she is correct, my blood looks similar to the first picture on that post. It looked perfectly fine a year ago when I tested it last. I feel fine, but my blood does not look fine. How did they do it? was it sprayed in the air, put in our water? She claims it is in the grocery store meat, and that may be what got me.  Maybe I need to look into intravenous EDTA treatment, one of my friends did it about 20 years ago when he was about 50 years old, but said he didn't notice any difference.

okcs

I live in an environment that is highly densely vaxxed. I know firsthand what shedding is.

I know how distressing it is to be able to stick spoons on my chest even though I am unvaxxed. I’ve also gotten very sick from the shedding (difficulties in breathing).

1)Gluthathione (or NAC or both)
2)Vit C
3)Vit D
4)Zinc
5)Fasting

And spend time grounding.

It helps unclump the blood vessels. It relaxes you and makes it easier to breathe.

Don’t give in to fear. This is not 2021. We’ve lived with this for 2 years now.

If you’ve not been turned into a “spike protein factory”, then you can cleanse your system.

If vaxxing the food supply was so darn effective, why would they bother with the jabs?

Fear is the mind killer.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-06-21 12:19:06)

#889 2023-06-22 21:20:20

Horton HaW

Yes. They are everywhere. This contains interesting information on the mod-rna aspect. Patents contain lots of information. Keep in mind how far back some of this tech was conceived. https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com … chnocracy/

A person's a person, no matter how small.

#890 2023-06-22 22:44:00

Tecumseh

To Robert369. I miss your input.

Lot's of validation out there. I love prescient people!

I hope you are doing well. It's been a year since we have heard from you.

Hope we didn't loose you!

Unless I am missing something.....

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#891 2023-06-23 16:59:11

Jupiter 9

pmoxhet wrote:

I only speak for myself here but my perspective on this is that R369 is heading in a different direction than the Taygetans and Swaruunians and my bet is that the gap between them will keep getting bigger as time goes by. So since he has his own forum anyone that is interested in his information or his input can go have it and discuss it there. And keep this forum focused on discussing the Taygetan and Swaruunian information and input.

I think it's better for all parties to have these discussions in two separate spaces so people that are only interested in discussions about the Taygetan and Swaruunian input and information can have their own forum to do that, and as for the people interested in both they can easily be part of both forums and participate in discussions in both forums.

And this way everyone is happy and we avoid all the conflicts and dramas that inevitably arise between R369 and people that are vibrationally incompatible with him.

That's all I have to say, let's leave it at that and not reopen this old drama rama.

smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-06-23 19:57:32)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#892 2023-06-23 19:37:37

Zeus

He is not missed.

#893 2023-06-23 21:24:10

Tecumseh

Jupiter wrote:
pmoxhet wrote:

I only speak for myself here but my perspective on this is that R369 is heading in a different direction than the Taygetans and Swaruunians and my bet is that the gap between them will keep getting bigger as time goes by. So since he has his own forum anyone that is interested in his information or his input can go have it and discuss it there. And keep this forum focused on discussing the Taygetan and Swaruunian information and input.

I think it's better for all parties to have these discussions in two separate spaces so people that are only interested in discussions about the Taygetan and Swaruunian input and information can have their own forum to do that, and as for the people interested in both they can easily be part of both forums and participate in discussions in both forums.

And this way everyone is happy and we avoid all the conflicts and dramas that inevitably arise between R369 and people that are vibrationally incompatible with him.

That's all I have to say, let's leave it at that and not reopen this old drama rama.

smile

Guess I did miss something!

Must admit though. The K Goygen or whatever thing. Kinda set off my bullshit meter.

Among other things.

Wise moderation people in charge!

Got it!

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#894 2023-06-23 23:50:17

okcs

Yesterday I took a sample of another person's blood who is also unvaxxed from an unvaxxed household. She also has vaxxed blood. That's 2 out of 2 so far. sad

#895 2023-06-24 18:32:53

okcs

Ana Mihalcea works closely with David Nixon, currently investigating all the veterinary products spiked with the vax. Dogs could be serious super spreaders, licking everyone they can find on the face all day long.
https://davidnixon.substack.com/

Last edited by okcs (2023-06-24 18:33:37)

#896 2023-06-24 21:14:34

okcs

https://davidnixon.substack.com/p/nanot … aesthetics

Nanotech found in C60 supplements.  Oops, I have taken c60, but not that brand. Never again.

#897 2023-06-25 00:49:50

okcs

So, Mihalcea alternates IV vitamin C and EDTA chelation to treat her patients. A few years ago I read an article in which it was shown that liposomal vitamin C taken orally can actually raise your vitamin C levels higher than IV vitamin C. Yesterday I took 1000 mg liposomal vitamin C (Dr Mercola brand, expired a year ago). The strange thing I noticed is that it did not turn my urine dark yellow. So today I took 1000 mg in the morning, at noon, and in the afternoon. Still no dark yellow urine. I will continue taking 3000 mg per day until my urine turns dark yellow. That has never happened before, one 1000 mg vitamin C pill has always been enough to turn my urine dark yellow. Last night when I looked at my blood there was a big improvement from just 1000 mg. Hopefully tonight my blood continues to improve.
The comments under Mihalcea's substack said she approves of EDTA cream, so I ordered 3 pounds of calcium disodium EDTA from bulksupplements.com. I will mix with oil and put it on my skin, and then look at my blood in the microscope to see what it does.
Yesterday I also took 5000 mg vitamin D because Scott mentioned it, but today I didn't because I want to know if the vitamin C caused the improvement or the vitamin D.
I usually eat about 10 oranges a week, also a mango, and vegetables, so I didn't think I was deficient in vitamin C but apparently the nanotech may cause a deficiency. I already take NAC regularly.

So I will monitor my improvements and try the therapy Mihalcea has had so much success with.
There are 5 naturopathic doctors in my area that do IV therapy. If the home made EDTA cream does not do the job I will try IV EDTA.

The Toleka crew has reminded us that ascorbic acid is not vitamin C, it is the enantiomer, but it is what we have to work with.

Pretty sneaky of those bastards to have half the alternative community touting c60,and then lace it with the vax.

#898 2023-06-25 16:40:57

okcs

Success!
I have reduced the roleaux effect and general platelet aggregation in my blood with vitamin D supplementation. This morning I checked my blood and it was a little worse than normal. I took 10000 IU vitamin D. (code age brand that has a lot of vitamin k2 in the form of m-7, just like Dr Mercola recommends). An hour after taking the supplement I took a blood sample and noticed a roughly 70% decrease in roleaux (stacked penny) formations and general platelet aggregation and "stickiness". Wow. I did pull the capsules apart and mix the vitamin D powder with olive oil to get better absorption.

I typically supplement with 15000 IU vitamin D per week from October through May. May through October I typically spend about 3-4 hours outside per week in the sun and I don't supplement with vitamin D. 85% of the population is usually vitamin D deficient.

I read an article about 20 years ago that said if a person spends all day outside in the sun with just a swimming suit on they will produce about 10000 IU of vitamin D. I vaguely recall reading a more recent article which suggested it was a bit higher than that.

This morning I was able to test my wife's blood and her blood was the worst so far. However, she is probably one of the most vitamin D deficient people I know. I have to drag her out side to get her in the sun, and she only takes vitamin D when I get it for her and try to get her to take it.

So, 3 out of 3 unvaxxed people so far from unvaxxed households have visible evidence of nanotech contamination in their blood, and there does seem to be a definite correlation with vitamin D deficiency.

#899 2023-06-25 22:47:30

Tecumseh

okcs wrote:

Success!
I have reduced the roleaux effect and general platelet aggregation in my blood with vitamin D supplementation. This morning I checked my blood and it was a little worse than normal. I took 10000 IU vitamin D. (code age brand that has a lot of vitamin k2 in the form of m-7, just like Dr Mercola recommends). An hour after taking the supplement I took a blood sample and noticed a roughly 70% decrease in roleaux (stacked penny) formations and general platelet aggregation and "stickiness". Wow. I did pull the capsules apart and mix the vitamin D powder with olive oil to get better absorption.

I typically supplement with 15000 IU vitamin D per week from October through May. May through October I typically spend about 3-4 hours outside per week in the sun and I don't supplement with vitamin D. 85% of the population is usually vitamin D deficient.

I read an article about 20 years ago that said if a person spends all day outside in the sun with just a swimming suit on they will produce about 10000 IU of vitamin D. I vaguely recall reading a more recent article which suggested it was a bit higher than that.

This morning I was able to test my wife's blood and her blood was the worst so far. However, she is probably one of the most vitamin D deficient people I know. I have to drag her out side to get her in the sun, and she only takes vitamin D when I get it for her and try to get her to take it.

So, 3 out of 3 unvaxxed people so far from unvaxxed households have visible evidence of nanotech contamination in their blood, and there does seem to be a definite correlation with vitamin D deficiency.

Personally I am grateful for for your information. And grateful to you.

I understood some, not all of what you have presented.

I did not get the papaya. And my efforts to convince my closest family were... useless. Even for my 11-12 year old at the time.

And for my now 86 year old mother with dementia.

I have felt the "effects" being around the vaxxed.

Thank you for... explaining it better for me. We all have to come to terms with this somehow.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#900 2023-06-25 23:09:58

okcs

I think the nanotech currently in the food is a much bigger factor than how much one has been exposed to vaxxed people. I was able to look at the blood of my 6 year old boy whom I have kept almost totally isolated from vaxxed people. He has never been to school. In an average month, he will spend about 8 hours total playing with kids from vaxxed households.  There were no free floating blood cells in his blood, but the "stacked pennies" were only about 5 high, whereas mine were usually 10 high.
On a scale of 1-10, the top picture on the following post was a ten:

my blood was also a ten, went down to a three after 10000 iu vit d. When it was a 3 I had many free-floating red blood cells (not clumped).
my wife's blood was a 12, the worst
my 6 year old boy's blood was a 6, no free-floating red blood cells, but the clumps were smaller.
My friends blood was an 8

Board footer