You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-07 08:55:50

mryang

Family of Taygeta - Opinions?

I found this channel today called the Family of Taygeta:

https://www.youtube.com/@familyoftaygeta

They also have this comprehensive website:

https://familyoftaygeta.com/

Their focus is disclosure and they cover various topics regarding this. Their site is extensive.
I checked their site all this morning and it seems sincere and honest although their version of the AI voice is not that good.

Have you encountered it and if so, what is your opinion?

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#2 2023-05-07 11:48:56

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Family of Taygeta - Opinions?

My team doesn´t know anything about them. Looks like its something made by starseeds. Cheers.

mryang wrote:

I found this channel today called the Family of Taygeta:

https://www.youtube.com/@familyoftaygeta

They also have this comprehensive website:

https://familyoftaygeta.com/

Their focus is disclosure and they cover various topics regarding this. Their site is extensive.
I checked their site all this morning and it seems sincere and honest although their version of the AI voice is not that good.

Have you encountered it and if so, what is your opinion?

#3 2023-05-07 16:06:50

Scott Summers

Just my opinion (which should not matter to anyone else who disagrees):

This is horseshit. (But to be fair, it’s horseshit that looks good. Still smells bad tho.)

It looks like it was created by “starseeds” (with 3-letter acronyms) using ChatGPT and an AI image program.

Clif High has demonstrated on his Twitter how you can train ChatGPT to “digest” certain sources (oh, say swaruu.org transcripts) and come up with a website (like familyoftaygeta).

Now you’ve generated your 95% truth, all you need to do is season with your 5% lies (or real agenda). Voila! Ready to serve.

Clif used it for generating different articles to take down the Khazarian Mafia or the trans movement. But obviously, the knife can cut both ways.

Anyways, the dead giveaway is the “trust the plan” agenda, UFOP will save you, etc.

Anything but the unpopular message of asking each of us to do the real work of manifesting the reality we want.

It’s always easier to blame others and wait for others to act.

If you enjoy your hopium, please continue to enjoy familyoftaygeta.

Just my opinion, of course.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-05-07 16:13:39)

#4 2023-05-07 21:53:00

Gosia
Administrator

Yes, what I actually meant is that it looks made by humans, starseeds or not, I dont know. With whatever tools, I dont know that either. But looks human based, Earth based. Several elements in there give that away. Thanks, Scott smile

Scott Summers wrote:

Just my opinion (which should not matter to anyone else who disagrees):

This is horseshit. (But to be fair, it’s horseshit that looks good. Still smells bad tho.)

It looks like it was created by “starseeds” (with 3-letter acronyms) using ChatGPT and an AI image program.

Clif High has demonstrated on his Twitter how you can train ChatGPT to “digest” certain sources (oh, say swaruu.org transcripts) and come up with a website (like familyoftaygeta).

Now you’ve generated your 95% truth, all you need to do is season with your 5% lies (or real agenda). Voila! Ready to serve.

Clif used it for generating different articles to take down the Khazarian Mafia or the trans movement. But obviously, the knife can cut both ways.

Anyways, the dead giveaway is the “trust the plan” agenda, UFOP will save you, etc.

Anything but the unpopular message of asking each of us to do the real work of manifesting the reality we want.

It’s always easier to blame others and wait for others to act.

If you enjoy your hopium, please continue to enjoy familyoftaygeta.

Just my opinion, of course.

Board footer