You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-08 19:21:18

Jupiter 9

Za'El: Does the impossible exist?

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-05-08 19:32:43

Jupiter 9

Re: Za'El: Does the impossible exist?

Inspired by this video I wanna share one idea and perspective that is very motivating and empowering to me when it comes to very difficult projects and dreams. And that perspective is the idea and concept of a non linear dream that is independent from the body and is not limited by the body. Remember that the body is like a radio device and the memories and the identity and the ego are not stored in the body, in the radio device, but are stored in the ether, in the radio station. So the body doesn't have to be the limit of your current identity ego-dreams and ego-desires.

And what I mean with this is let's say I have a dream that I wanna experience. And if I think of it in a linear way, and if it's a difficult and big dream and if all odds are against it, it may seem almost impossible that I will manage to overcome all the obstacles(mostly internal) and achieve it in the timeframe of this lifetime and this body. And especially if it's a dream that there are opposing forces that if I come close to manifesting it, they will most likely choose to eliminate my body to stop me. Or it's such a difficult dream that I might break my body trying to reach it.

But a very empowering and super-exciting idea is, why limit my dream and "mission" and "project" in a linear single lifetime timeframe? Why not think in a bigger way and think in terms of non linear multi-branch-body multi-branch-timeline way?

Meaning instead of thinking of this lifetime and this body as a single tree branch growing in a single-line direction and if something(internal self inflicted or something external) gets in the way of that branch growing and stops it then it's over. Instead of thinking of it in that limited way, I can think of it in a less limited way and if something elimites this body (whether it's an external force or my own internal traumas and dysfunctions) and therefore stop this tree branch line from growing, just like in a tree branch I can start growing a new branchline in a slightly different direction right before the current branch-body-line ends(or further before in the past).

And what this would look like from my perspective is, I would find myself in the afterlife because either the dark forces have eliminated this body or I have broken my body due to my own dysfunctions, and I wouldn't have achieved my dream/mission. But that doesn't have to be the end if I am still attached to this dream and I am not ready to move on. And what I can do instead is I can choose to loop back and re-walk-in in the same body/branch at any point in this body's life, whether it's in the fetus or right before my death and start growing a new branch in the same body-branch but in a slightly different direction and continue working towards making my dream a reality.

And I have heard in many other sources too that this is not only possible but that it's very common and we all know about NDEs where a soul chooses to come back and continue in the same body but I have also heard from many sources that there is another type of NDE where the soul has an NDE and it chooses to return a few seconds or minutes before the death BUT IT ALSO CHOOSES TO VEIL THAT NDE EXPERIENCE and not remember it and just experience it as a very close call and by some miracle avoided certain death. When in reality it actually died in that timeline and has branched and walked in a few seconds before the death and has started a new branch-timeline of the same body. But because it doesn't remember that, it seems as one continuous line, when in reality it is a new tree-branch on the previous tree-branch.

And I have slowly started to think in these less limited and non-linear-tree-branch terms and this has been very empowering and motivating because I am not limited by a liner timeframe body. And so neither the cabal forces nor disease nor death can stand in the way of my dreams as long I am still attached to them and still have the desire to experience them. And I understand that this can go badly if it becomes an obsession, especially for stubborn unstoppable types like me haha, and with great power comes great responsibility, but I trust the wise and responsible parts in me and in cooperation with those parts I trust that I can do this in a responsible and wise manner.

For me my whole life what has been my guiding star and the source of fuel and motivation inside this "nightmare reality", and has been both pushing me from behind and calling me and pulling from the front, has been my dreams(vision+feeling). And the hardest times have been when I have lost faith that I can reach those dreams because of the of the impossible odds and the huge obstacles. And that's why this way of thinking is very empowering and motivating and fills me with life and determination and ignites the fire in me. smile smile

Thanks for reading. smile

Let's go 'starseeds'/'awake and aware folk'! We gots this!!! smile

hqdefault.jpg

Starseeds Come To Earth For Two Reasons -- A Message From Faleekastrina

hqdefault.jpg

Starseeds, You Are The Wake Up Call Sent To Earth! -- A Message From Faleekastrina

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer