You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-08 10:02:18

Lyran

The Line of Ishtar/Isis

Hi Gosia,
If I may venture a small yet personally important query - is there any more to add describing the Swaruu Girls’ relationship to Ishtar? 
Ishtar is an inspiration! My lady, Isis and I would very much appreciate any more information at all and while I am here, thank you so much for dispelling the myths surrounding her! She sounds so courageous. smile
Hello to Matias and Bongo!

#2 2023-05-08 16:04:20

StarDeity
Banned

Re: The Line of Ishtar/Isis

Swaruu was Ishtar.
Yazhi also hinted to it in a video...

#3 2023-05-08 18:23:02

Lyran

StarDeity wrote:

Swaruu was Ishtar.
Yazhi also hinted to it in a video...

Thanks Star - I thought this may be so, just wasn’t sure if there were any other incarnations in between smile

#4 2023-05-08 19:55:42

StarDeity
Banned

YW. The thing is that the Consciousness that is shared by the Swaruus, has also been shared by other people. So examples are Ishtar, also Asket.

Silaile is how the Swaruus call their OverSoul/adma. And Silaile has multiple fractals.

Now my question is...

Seeing as Swaruu and Asket were Taygetans and belonged to the Taygetan race, and according to Yazhi a race is a Person/Over Soul with many difderent fractals of itself making a race...
Was Silaile then originally the "Over Soul" of all of Taygetans before the Swaruus called her Silaile? Or did she just fragment and became sort of separate, like a variant from Taygetans to be the "Over Soul" of the Swaruus...

This could only be answered by the Swaruus themselves... but maybe I am answering it already... xD

#5 2023-05-08 22:45:42

Gosia
Administrator

That word Silaile, I havent heard anyone use it for years. None of the Swaruus I know use it or mention it ever. I think it was something that Swaruu 9 might have mentioned, but not our Swaruus now.

StarDeity wrote:

YW. The thing is that the Consciousness that is shared by the Swaruus, has also been shared by other people. So examples are Ishtar, also Asket.

Silaile is how the Swaruus call their OverSoul/adma. And Silaile has multiple fractals.

Now my question is...

Seeing as Swaruu and Asket were Taygetans and belonged to the Taygetan race, and according to Yazhi a race is a Person/Over Soul with many difderent fractals of itself making a race...
Was Silaile then originally the "Over Soul" of all of Taygetans before the Swaruus called her Silaile? Or did she just fragment and became sort of separate, like a variant from Taygetans to be the "Over Soul" of the Swaruus...

This could only be answered by the Swaruus themselves... but maybe I am answering it already... xD

#6 2023-05-08 22:50:26

StarDeity
Banned

Gosia wrote:

That word Silaile, I havent heard anyone use it for years. None of the Swaruus I know use it or mention it ever. I think it was something that Swaruu 9 might have mentioned, but not our Swaruus now.

StarDeity wrote:

Now my question is...

Yazhi called herself that and Sil12.. But maybe now changed the name? idk

I just used it to refer to their Supra Katra, with due respect to her.

#7 2023-05-08 23:10:51

Gosia
Administrator

If she did, I dont remember that, which means it had to be ages ago. I do remember Swaruu 9 using that term though, that I do remember. In short though, they dont use it anymore, so I guess its not something very relevant to them at this point. They never give their "super katras" any names either, not in our conversations.

StarDeity wrote:
Gosia wrote:

StarDeity wrote:

Now my question is...

#8 2023-05-08 23:59:01

StarDeity
Banned

Gosia wrote:

If she did, I dont remember that, which means it had to be ages ago. I do remember Swaruu 9 using that term though, that I do remember. In short though, they dont use it anymore, so I guess its not something very relevant to them at this point. They never give their "super katras" any names either, not in our conversations.

StarDeity wrote:
Gosia wrote:

I see. Thank you Gosia~

Do you have any info on Ishtar that the Tay and/or Swas have shared?

Some time ago I saw a video from Cinna talking about Ishtar and her mission of helping humanity, though the video is all in French ^^; but it was fascinating to me...
She was like a heroine~

#9 2023-05-09 04:31:08

Lyran

This feels so insanely personal.

#10 2023-05-09 13:26:06

Gosia
Administrator

Yes, we do have more information but it´s very scattered through many different chats, and yes, its quite a personal story and not easy to grasp. Maybe one day. smile

StarDeity wrote:
Gosia wrote:

StarDeity wrote:

I see. Thank you Gosia~

Do you have any info on Ishtar that the Tay and/or Swas have shared?

Some time ago I saw a video from Cinna talking about Ishtar and her mission of helping humanity, though the video is all in French ^^; but it was fascinating to me...
She was like a heroine~

#11 2023-05-09 17:47:51

StarDeity
Banned

Thank you smile)

#12 2023-05-09 21:57:57

Lyran

Thank you Gosia smile

Board footer