You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-10 02:32:06

okcs

Does the Impossible Exist, by Za'el and Arien

#2 2023-05-10 02:41:18

okcs

Re: Does the Impossible Exist, by Za'el and Arien

As I recall, previous videos mentioning manifestation concentrated almost entirely on the mental aspect of it; thinking about it. Then another big milestone was when Mari mentioned the importance of concentrating on something for at least 17 seconds to set the manifestation of it into motion. Our Iranian friend mentioned an illuminati book in which the controllers allegedly revealed the importance of concentrating on something for at least 17 seconds to manifest it, but also said it was even better to  concentrate on it for about 68 seconds, multiple times a day over several days, if I remember correctly.

This is the first time I can recall someone mentioning speaking the words to manifest something. Standard new age manifestation doctrine usually says words do a lot more to manifest something than thoughts.  I had stopped using words to manifest stuff when I began listening to this disclosure. I just assumed that since they always talked about the mental imagination aspect of manifestation, speaking the words was not as relevant.

#3 2023-05-10 07:00:52

mitkobs

Of course words are creative. When know this one will be careful what words we use. Swearing words for example are very destructive to own health.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-05-10 07:01:46)

#4 2023-05-12 05:20:24

StarDeity
Banned

Saudos Za'El, I hope all is well with you. smile

If you ever read this forum... I'm going to dare to ask something, since I don't have "pelos en la lengua", I'm sure you know what that means too, hehe~

In the video, you say that things that seem very "impossible" are still possible to manifest, and I believe you so.
I have manifested things before for myself, though not in the category of being hard, and "seemingly impossible"
What I want to manifest is something very special, and perhaps a bit peculiar too...
I don't know what I could do to even try and manifest this, because as you say, one has to move and go after things in order to manifest them...
So my question is, what could one do to manifest having a Taygetan boyfriend/husband/SoulMate/SoulFlame/etc, and in this lifetime of mine too?
I feel and believe I might have one out there, but I just don't know what I could do to find him...
I ofc am in a big disadvantage here, because I'm a human now and I don't have the means to communicate with Taygetans, let alone a Taygetan man. ^^;
I know this might sound straightforward and all, but I don't care...
Taygetan women do the chasing in Taygeta, they go after their men, I believe I can do the same too! xD

I know, I don't intend to force anyone into this either, that's awful ofc...
But still I'd love to manifest this...
But how to go about it from Earth...

Is this the limit to what is possible?

I'd like to know about this...

Thank you, un abrazo
S.D.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-05-12 06:33:47)

#5 2023-05-13 03:40:28

okcs

It looks like Za'el's channel got hacked.

#6 2023-05-13 04:19:05

StarDeity
Banned

omg, it got taken down?? DDD:

#7 2023-05-13 04:47:10

okcs

StarDeity wrote:

omg, it got taken down?? DDD:

It got turned into a channel with just one spacex video, now it looks like it got deleted.

#8 2023-05-13 05:49:15

StarDeity
Banned

omfg... I hope he has a backup channel, like Mari has...

#9 2023-05-13 07:03:25

mitkobs

They can make another channel and upload the videos again.

#10 2023-05-13 09:30:06

Alec

I wonder what the violation was.

032N4SI.png

#11 2023-05-13 10:57:45

Acatlna
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

They can make another channel and upload the videos again.

Hi Mitkobs. Could be. But I don't see it that way; when a person is banned on YouTube, it's for life. In other words, you can't create other channels on the platform and have to move to another one. Many alternative researchers and popularizers have been through the painful experience.

Fundador del Movimiento de Todos y para Todos (MTT) y futuro primer emperador general de la Sagrada Unión de Civilizaciones Acatlecas (actual "Estado Libre Asociado de Puerto Rico"). Investigador independiente, artesano, campista, explorador y estudiante de fotografía (comunicaciones).

#12 2023-05-13 12:27:55

mitkobs

No such thing as banned for life if you are hacker or someone who knows its way into the www. They can switch their IP and that should suffuse for tricking the YT bot.

#13 2023-05-13 14:43:56

Acatlna
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

No such thing as banned for life if you are hacker or someone who knows its way into the www. They can switch their IP and that should suffuse for tricking the YT bot.

To be honest, I'm not a hacker nor do I care. I have other things to do. Greetings.

Fundador del Movimiento de Todos y para Todos (MTT) y futuro primer emperador general de la Sagrada Unión de Civilizaciones Acatlecas (actual "Estado Libre Asociado de Puerto Rico"). Investigador independiente, artesano, campista, explorador y estudiante de fotografía (comunicaciones).

#14 2023-05-13 15:49:44

StarDeity
Banned

Alec wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/032N4SI.png

Whaaaat... What freaking guideline could he have violated???

This is a fkn cabal attack against Taygetan divulgation I swear...

His channel was hacked by them and put spaceX crap in it D:<<<<

#15 2023-05-13 15:58:13

Alec

StarDeity wrote:
Alec wrote:

I was using sarcasm, as all of their channels are extremely diligent in adhering to copyright regulations. Before jumping to any conclusions, let's conduct an investigation. However, it's possible that the Cabal is responsible for this.

#16 2023-05-13 16:15:48

StarDeity
Banned

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:
Alec wrote:

I was using sarcasm, as all of their channels are extremely diligent in adhering to copyright regulations. Before jumping to any conclusions, let's conduct an investigation. However, it's possible that the Cabal is responsible for this.

I said it abt them, not you, for the record.
like what could they have said so wrong yk xDD

Like the channel was hacked..

#17 2023-05-13 16:19:29

Alec

StarDeity wrote:
Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

I said it abt them, not you, for the record.
like what could they have said so wrong yk xDD

Like the channel was hacked..

Ah sorry! smile

#18 2023-05-14 08:16:42

mitkobs

YT as platform is just a tool, the information that Zael and Arien bring is what is important. Another way out of this is to change the platform, odysee or something else.

#19 2023-05-14 16:28:42

Ranxi

While waiting for the official explanation of this deletion of Za'el's channel, I started to reload Za'el's videos so that they would be available to whoever would need them. I've reached the daily upload limit, I'll continue tomorrow with the rest :
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … MmF0L4hMf_

#20 2023-05-14 17:07:30

Ranxi

so I continued to upload the latest vidéos on another chanel, where I've also reached the daily limit :
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … SRuny8f7S1

#21 2023-05-14 17:12:33

StarDeity
Banned

Ranxi wrote:

so I continued to upload the latest vidéos on another chanel, where I've also reached the daily limit :
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … SRuny8f7S1

Hello Ranxi!
Mercí beaucoup for the vidéos ?

#22 2023-05-14 17:48:30

Ranxi

Thanks wahinionthebeach & StarDeity, you're welcome smile

#23 2023-05-14 19:32:06

Alec

Nice work Ranxi! Good to have a backup somewhere smile

I think they will create a new channel soon.

#24 2023-05-14 19:41:35

Alec

mitkobs wrote:

YT as platform is just a tool, the information that Zael and Arien bring is what is important. Another way out of this is to change the platform, odysee or something else.

I am opposed to altering the current platform as YouTube has a broader reach. It is crucial to ensure that their messages are integrated into mainstream platforms. Although operating on multiple platforms simultaneously is also a good idea.

#25 2023-05-14 20:04:40

mitkobs

Popularity is not possible any way. But those who seek will find any way.

Board footer