You are not logged in.

#1076 2023-04-19 16:13:39

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

To Mari Swaruu~

I'd greatly appreciate it if you could make a detailed video about telepathy and how it works, and the different things one could do with it, receiving and transmitting.
I've been interested in this topic for a while, and I am sure many others who follow your divulgation also are interested in this!

I feel my telepathic ability growing, and I recieve visions and thoughts, and would like to learn techniques or ways to control it and such...

Is there such a thing as sending a telepathic vision in third person view?
Or viewing the other person or place from above or as if standing in front of them view?
I get visions like this sometimes..

Thank you Mari ❤

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-04-19 16:14:38)

#1077 2023-04-21 15:12:59

cherubian

@Matias, @Gosia

Hi Matias,

I sent you a couple of messages (about audio publications for SWARUU OFFICIAL, and potentially for Cosmic Agency) via your email link/form. Please, could you check and let me know what you think?

I thought not to post the link to the proposed audio landing page here until I get your feedback/approval.

Cheers

#1078 2023-05-10 20:22:39

Wynther07

Who is the taygetan's missing king

#1079 2023-05-10 23:05:05

StarDeity
Banned

Wynther07 wrote:

The consort is Khila.

#1080 2023-05-11 00:00:04

Wynther07

StarDeity wrote:
Wynther07 wrote:

The consort is Khila.

is there anyone else other than khila? where can i find the biography of khila and the queen? or other consorts?

#1081 2023-05-11 00:10:58

StarDeity
Banned

Wynther07 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:
Wynther07 wrote:

The consort is Khila.

is there anyone else other than khila? where can i find the biography of khila and the queen? or other consorts?

Like go into swaruu.org and search their names as keywords ok.
Munch info there.

#1082 2023-05-20 13:49:18

Thalerus

Hi,
My question today is:
"Does the crew know if the federation has contributed indirectly to the theory of the metaphysicon of the French physicist Jean-pierre Petit? (his theory seems to me an interesting bridge to the thought developed by the Taygetians on collective consciousness, reincarnation, etc...)

tout ce qui est d'or ne brille pas, tous ceux qui errent ne sont pas perdu

#1083 2023-05-20 18:38:39

I have data that,i want to put here,to when possible see something in contactee
Material.

Could be that Reptilian Elite,wants to trap All Human Souls in Posthuman Bodies,to
make a Synthetic Army,and escape Van Hallen Belts,to escape Earth?.

Because Van Hallen Belts,kills meat animals,not machines.Also to make Synthetic
Bodies that their Souls could Enter,to them escape Earth.

All then conquer other parts of Space.

I wait to when this data,could be useful in some contactee video.

#1084 2023-05-20 18:58:28

Brahman

Isn't this game a mental illness?

One free spark of light can go around the whole universe than any body.

#1085 2023-05-21 07:32:58

mitkobs

One hand going after the other - it is not natural at least. If own two hands do not work coordinated, one is in serious trouble as a whole organism.

#1086 2023-05-21 16:43:43

Brahman

Brahman wrote:

1. This is a game that has been going on for eons. Every game has an end, this one doesn't. So it's not a game, it's a disease state
2. Those races who are not involved and watching this have realized that it is not normal for this matrix to continue. So it is not normal.
3. Those who are directly involved here can confirm that it is indeed not normal and if they have chosen such abnormal experiences, then something is wrong.
4. It is not for spiritual development because many more spiritual races have not incarnated in the matrix and do not consider it a necessary experience.
So I don't believe it's a game and I don't believe it's normal. It's a mental disorder.

#1087 2023-05-21 22:29:50

Gabriel

Brahman wrote:
Brahman wrote:

1. This is a game that has been going on for eons. Every game has an end, this one doesn't. So it's not a game, it's a disease state
2. Those races who are not involved and watching this have realized that it is not normal for this matrix to continue. So it is not normal.
3. Those who are directly involved here can confirm that it is indeed not normal and if they have chosen such abnormal experiences, then something is wrong.
4. It is not for spiritual development because many more spiritual races have not incarnated in the matrix and do not consider it a necessary experience.
So I don't believe it's a game and I don't believe it's normal. It's a mental disorder.

Yes, this matrix exist in a disease state, yet we are not infected. It will implode. Everything takes time. The Federation will face it's nightmares, it is inevitable. They cannot contain us for long.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#1088 2023-05-23 02:21:21

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:

I stated the same thing earlier in this thread. No matter what views I try to take to understand. Events here seem too imbalanced. It basically could be called a federation disassociation. The environment is very quickly becoming too self destructive and traumatising.While every experience is valuable; to take contrast to such extremes seems to become inefficient and counter productive. I am curious what type of criteria do they use to evaluate success or set goals. I am very grateful that education is taking place outside the fish bowl by compassionate beings that understand the human conditions here. Honestly, I feel like some very important information was left out of the travel brochure, lol.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

#1089 2023-05-25 17:18:28

Brahman

Something like an antisocial types with a tendency to escape from reality into fictional worlds, a schizoid...it would be good if Yazhi told us about the mental illnesses of extraterrestrials.

#1090 2023-06-08 15:37:16

Horton HaW

Many of these concepts are abstract and multi-dimensional. Putting it into words in a binary appearing environment and language can be very difficult; especially, when you are getting bits and pieces. The "higher" level or plane may look at life differently because there is more continuity and context. The idea of the ephemeral vs the eternal, for example. It seems there will be primary focuses given at any point. The integration and expansiveness maybe considered more important. I often wonder if some kind of threshold effect is not being intended. The suffering here and survival level being maintained seems quite bad. The distraction and confusion factors seem very large on earth.The view of mental illness would also vary greatly from what limited views are present on earth, for many reasons.The emotional component seems very important. However,  it seems to be also very difficult for many reasons. Again another very abstract area. One of the videos I recall did mention mental illness. If you search the transcripts you will find interesting data. Ultimately, maintaining this environment may have more long lasting consequences for the federation as a whole. Levels of the federation seem very attached to this idea of maintaining "contrast" here.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-06-08 15:38:37)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

#1091 2023-06-08 17:24:51

mitkobs

The Reptilian POV can be seen as mental illness for a human because they are vicious predators with 0 sense of compassion. Anything that can be captured and eaten they see as pray. Our morals and ethics do not mean anything for them. And that goes with other similar in mind aliens. For us they will be psychopaths until they decide to change and become better.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-06-08 17:26:30)

#1092 2023-06-10 05:18:37

Brahman

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/message- … ur-purpose

My observation is that this game leads to apathy because in practice the system will not change as it has not changed for eons - the cabal will always rule. Starseeds can do something positive, but they can't change governance. It is not a given. The script is the same from beginning to end. It's boring. I think the goal is boredom with this monotonous existence. And when we realize there's no point, we stop paying attention to it. I agree with Gosia that it makes no sense to have expectations of change in this illusory matrix. However, whatever we find to entertain us, we will soon tire of it. It's terrible to know that nothing has changed in eons and cabal and federation are making this place like this and playing with it. Better not to have known it. But at least now I know it's NOT worth me coming here again. Everybody expects something to happen. I assure them nothing will happen. There won't even be an apocalypse. Lol
I don't even believe there will be an alien visitation. I don't believe in alien lies. big_smile

Last edited by Brahman (2023-06-10 05:20:15)

#1093 2023-06-11 00:30:32

Gabriel

Horton HaW wrote:

Many of these concepts are abstract and multi-dimensional. Putting it into words in a binary appearing environment and language can be very difficult; especially, when you are getting bits and pieces. The "higher" level or plane may look at life differently because there is more continuity and context. The idea of the ephemeral vs the eternal, for example. It seems there will be primary focuses given at any point. The integration and expansiveness maybe considered more important. I often wonder if some kind of threshold effect is not being intended. The suffering here and survival level being maintained seems quite bad. The distraction and confusion factors seem very large on earth.The view of mental illness would also vary greatly from what limited views are present on earth, for many reasons.The emotional component seems very important. However,  it seems to be also very difficult for many reasons. Again another very abstract area. One of the videos I recall did mention mental illness. If you search the transcripts you will find interesting data. Ultimately, maintaining this environment may have more long lasting consequences for the federation as a whole. Levels of the federation seem very attached to this idea of maintaining "contrast" here.

Beyond their Universe, their realm of existence. This Federation, all Federation's are minuscule.

They need soul's (inorder to survive) and soul's that cling to this desolate state of reality on this planet are infected.

Urmah Starseed

#1094 2023-06-11 05:25:31

Brahman

Gabriel wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Beyond their Universe, their realm of existence. This Federation, all Federation's are minuscule.

They need soul's (inorder to survive) and soul's that cling to this desolate state of reality on this planet are infected.

That's right. They need this matrix because are in illusion state.
In my opinion, the 5D is in the illusion. I think in the higher densities where they are not matrix dependent, that's where it's best. Here we can get away with completely ignoring the illusion, that is, whatever is happening, ignore it because it is literally an illusion. The important thing is to be consciously above it all and as much as possible in higher densities of consciousness.

Last edited by Brahman (2023-06-11 05:26:21)

#1095 2023-06-11 06:06:49

mitkobs

This world as collective of beings excluding the high advanced ones like starseeds and lightworkers is in process of development. Federation cannot stop the evolution of consciousness that is going on in a planet and I think they do not want that. I think they monitor constantly the general frequencies and know what is the average vibration of the collective here and also know how far compatible is with their current 5D frequencies. Having on your hands a world of lower frequencies to deal with is not something desirable and something you want to keep forever. It is about dealing with the low vibration reality and treacherous very dengerous beings and keeping them in quarantine bubble and in the same time providing environment and tools for their growth, development and liberation.

#1096 2023-06-11 15:58:23

Brahman

Yazhi in the older videos talked about the bad federation and cabal, about her sword, about us having to fight the cabal. Now she's saying something completely different. Not that I have anything against it, I hardly care about the cabal. Now there will be a new world order and it will be fine. Cabal is not our enemy.

Now I can safely indulge in the emptiness.

Last edited by Brahman (2023-06-11 16:00:58)

#1097 2023-06-11 20:45:32

Marc

Bonjour Sophia,

While I was listening to your last video about starseeds (great video by the way), I was mapping what you were saying with my way of seeing the subject.

Integrating your point of view, I arrived at the conclusion that there should be a TOP way to play the game, to play any game, in any density.

I would like to know what are your thoughts on this. So, if you feel like talking about that with Gosia, that would be nice. Thank you !

Here is the map I did:
TopGame

#1098 2023-06-11 21:16:24

Alec

Thank you, Marc, for sharing these graphics with everyone. I notice that in the latest one, the depiction of the Federation appears to be more accurate compared to the first graphic you shared.

#1099 2023-06-11 21:43:15

Gabriel

Brahman wrote:
Gabriel wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

That's right. They need this matrix because are in illusion state.
In my opinion, the 5D is in the illusion. I think in the higher densities where they are not matrix dependent, that's where it's best. Here we can get away with completely ignoring the illusion, that is, whatever is happening, ignore it because it is literally an illusion. The important thing is to be consciously above it all and as much as possible in higher densities of consciousness.

Exactly, they need soul's to sustain the illusion, to sustain this fantasy they call a game. It is going to become a one way trip. Starseeds come here, without any guarantee for a return because of this addiction, that entails that as soul's, you will grow more than any other place in this puny Universe, through hardship, redundant hardship, that leads to nothing but to retrun for more and one become lost in the gratification of abuse. Each incarnation they take a piece of a soul, becoming more fragmented to the point where they claim ownership and look the vaxx has stamped the Terran humans. If this matrix is being sold for what it is on the other side, then there would be no need for absolute control over humanity but to keep things stagnant as they are now...no need for AI, no need for new age group's (what's the point of amnesia if people are remembering where they orginate from) and soul's coming in for the fantasy, and going out. However, if these parasites get their way, there will be no soul's going out.

Last edited by Gabriel (2023-06-11 21:47:56)

Urmah Starseed

#1100 2023-06-11 22:55:16

Gosia
Administrator

She is not saying the opposite. She is saying that choosing to do something else than fight is valid too, these are YOUR choices and only you are responsable for them! I fight, but I do not at the same time. Why is that so hard to understand for the people, I am not sure. When you play tennis, you give it all to the game, but then you know it´s a game too, at the same time no? Same here, exactly the same. It´s not this or that, black or white. It´s BOTH and ALL. Because that´s what the Source, us, is.

Brahman wrote:

Yazhi in the older videos talked about the bad federation and cabal, about her sword, about us having to fight the cabal. Now she's saying something completely different. Not that I have anything against it, I hardly care about the cabal. Now there will be a new world order and it will be fine. Cabal is not our enemy.

Now I can safely indulge in the emptiness.

Board footer