You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-10 20:50:47

PinkChopper

Update

I wanted to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to ALL of you once again while reporting good news for a change which is this: HOORAY!!! Something FINALLY CLICKED ~ FINALLY! Looks like it's time to TURN THIS SHIP AROUND!!! Woo Hoo! No more "memories" in charge.... We're moving forward now (and I'll even stop being stubborn ~hee hee~) THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU.... and "You" know who you are. I love you all tremendously and look forward to the positive things to come.
PS ~ I would like to put in a request for September 21st (my "Birthday") of 100% totally beautiful, Perfect skies, sun and weather so I can hang out by the pool with the birds of course and you (the "airplanes") are welcome above as well as beams of "happy frequencies" special made for my personal experience in only the most positive, beneficial ways. I figured I'd give you a heads up or some "time" to prepare.  ~hee hee~  Can we make that happen? Haaa!!! Ok then.. Thankyou very much, I love you all and take care. ~Gina~

#2 2023-05-11 21:47:12

Jupiter 9

Re: Update

I am glad to hear this. smile

You are already a master of your body movements and you are in charge of your body. Just think about it for a second... the only time you are not in charge and in control of your body is if you are walking in your sleep or if you are drunk or sick.

You are already a master of speaking and language and you can effortlessly change what you are saying with your inner voice or your outer voice.

And you are already a master of moving your attention and your focus and you can effortlessly move your focus and attention and change what you are paying attention and focusing on inside you or outside you.

These three things may be very simple but they are very powerful and they are like the steering wheel that you can use to steer your life in the direction you want and you are already a master of them and you can use them to take charge of your life one step at a time.

And your feelings are the reliable feedback mechanism that will always tell you your truth about the thoughts you are focusing on, the words you are speaking and the actions you are taking.

This is a harsh and extremely challenging realm of extreme duality but we are not completely at the mercy of our surroundings/collective unconscious and our subconscious and we can take charge and be in charge and we can steer our life in the direction we want. We just need to remember to pay attention to where our focus is and what we are speaking out loud and mainly inside with our inner voice and we need to pay attention how that makes us feel. This may sound simple but just think about how easy it is to just say something genuinely kind and beautiful to ourself especially when we are saying negative things. And an easy way we can be kind to ourself is to see the negative difficult parts of ourself as kids(because those parts are more immature and that's why they talk like that) and talk to them like we would talk to a little child that is upset, and talk to them with kindness and compassion and understanding and not judge and reject them.

Anyway my point is that we already have mastery of talking and language and we don't need to practice that and we already have mastery of our body and we don't need to practice that and we can easily do small kind actions and even when we say or do negative action and steer in the wrong direction we can as easily correct course with some words and actions that feel better. And my point is this is not that hard, the hard part is remembering to do this when we are in the midst of a negative situation. And the key is to pay attention to what you are paying attention to. smile

I know this realm can be extremely challenging and is at a nightmare difficulty and it can be hard for the awake people but keep going and never give up Gina. We can and will turn the tide and turn things around both personally and collectively, we just need to keep going and we keep building momentum and "the better it gets the better it gets". We gots this! smile smile

Two Steps From Hell - Never Give Up On Your Dreams

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer