You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-13 23:24:29

Jupiter 9

Gosia's interview on the Polish channel.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-05-13 23:27:42

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Gosia's interview on the Polish channel.

The Polish Robert looooooool tongue

#3 2023-05-13 23:28:51

Jupiter 9

Introduction

Darek: Welcome to the Agencja Kosmiczna Youtube channel. I am Dariusz and we are about to begin this special episode. It’s a special occasion because of the first anniversary of our channel that happens this month.

There is also a different occasion to mention. We have crossed the threshold of five thousand subscriptions. That’s why I want to thank all of my viewers for being here. For the fact that you watch and comment… that the knowledge of Taygetans and their informations resonate with you and work in your lives. I want to express my gratitude for information that I also get privately. regarding all of this.

Thank you for every form of support. All of this is valuable to us and allows us to continue doing what we do. And as part of this gratitude, in this special episode I will present you an interview with Gosia. The interview in Polish. And this will be the main part of the material that you are watching. I will switch off myself in a moment leaving you with the interview.

However, before this will occur, I would like to trace the last year, reminisce a little bit about the road which we have passed, and this road begins even a little earlier than a year ago, because Cosmic Agency and Gosia appeared in a broader awareness of viewers in Poland thanks to the activities of Alex Berdowicz on his Porozmawiajmy TV channel, where an interview with Gosia was published and Alex titled this interview "Pleiadians have already started communicating with us over the Internet," or something like that.

And I admit, that it was a very catchy title. Alex knew what he was doing and I myself remember that I reacted like this… Pleiadians communicate with us over the Internet. OK, someone is typing on a computer with aliens.

And in the first moment it sounds like this ...: «What? Seriously?". It raises sort of disbelief, but also curiosity. Of course I watched the interview, I was very intrigued and I explored the original channel in English language called Cosmic Agency, I familiarised myself with these materials and it was all starting to come together in my mind into a certain whole. There wasn’t such feeling like «No, I can’t believe it, it’s swindled or far-fetched «. Nothing like that.

I felt immediately that this was it. I’m myself very well oriented in these ufological and spiritual topics from a very very long time and I have seen both reliable things, as well as things that from a mile away smelled of fraud. But here there was an amazing cohesion and reliability of all this information. And the fact that at first glance it sounded so strangely that someone was writing via a computer with aliens, it sounded so absurd, but when you get to think about it this way, it's actually not surprising.

Our technology makes this possible now and you don't have to rely only on channeling, such as it was in the 1970s, where there were no such opportunities to directly contact people nicely. So it is not that strange, on the contrary, It is even logical. In addition, I felt... I felt something… while exploring this Taygetan knowledge, that I didn’t assimilate it as something new, these things were not new to me. All these informations stimulated my internal memory. This was something on the basis of recalling that I knew that, that it was already in me from before. Somewhere out there covered-hidden, but this state of stellar memory is already somewhere out there.

And I am absolutely not saying here that I am kind of incarnated Taygetan or something. None of that. It's more about that all of us as humans have in ourselves this stellar memory and some sources, some informations just let us activate this stellar memory in us. So these informations from Taygetans did not arouse in me feelings like: "But it's amazing!» , it was only on principle: "I feel it, I know it». It's already been there and stayed there uncovered until the dust was blown off. Now I am experiencing this, and it’ already been there.

Another matter is that before I even discovered the Cosmic Agency I experienced some, lets call it "reading from the space," where I understood how the nature of time worked. Someone may say, "Well, OK, everyone has some views. Everyone somehow has something there that comes to mind and has own thoughts." Sure. I just surprised myself a lot when I listened to materials related to time and Taygetans used exactly the same comparisons that I myself have used from before while explaining the workings of time to someone else. The same comparisons, the same phrases, the same terminology, the same words, the same logic of understanding and the same attempt to put it in some kind of framework. So I decided "OK, there must be something in it. It hasn’t appeared from nowhere that there is such consistency of understanding."

And... I also felt that this Taygetan knowledge must somehow influence our Polish world here, that there must be some sort of piece that can get through here. And so I was hoping that someone would take care of the translations and recording in Polish. I waited a few months, no one was particularly eager for it. There were some declarations, but you know, declarations are one thing, and actual action is something else. In connection with that, I stopped fighting with myself and expectations that someone would take care of it, and started the initiative myself.

I contacted Gosia, contacted Alex Berdowicz, to whom people already previously sent some individual translations of some materials, and I began to create Agencja Kosmiczna channel. Everything was developing very fast. More have joined our crew… next translators, more readers, collaborators. This year made our whole Polish initiative developing. Besides we are translating not only materials from the Cosmic Agency, but also from the Mari Swaruu channel, from the Za'el channel, which is another Taygetan crew member, so there is a lot of work to do.

The informations are amazing and we try as much as we can, to pass this knowledge on. And I also want to tell you from myself that ever since I took the task of running this channel and the Taygetan case, it was like a synchronicity to me. I felt that I was the right person in the right place. It was a recognition from the level of soul that it was my task and that I had to take care of it, as if I was waiting at some point in my life for a moment when I would come across this to pick it up and carry it further so that others were also able to benefit from it.

I believe that this is one of my goals, and another confirmation that it is indeed my goal is that my private life began to sort out much better. Ever since I began to work with Cosmic Agency, my life has become better in every aspect of life - from relationships, satisfaction with life, to purely material matters.

I also gained more self-confidence and confidence in what I do. It pushed me to take action, lead various other own initiatives and it just shows that when the man is in the right place, in harmony with himself, with a goal and falls into that "flow", everything can possibly work out positively. So I am slowly finishing this introduction of mine.

This first year of activity went by really fast and it was both intense and enjoyable, and I would only like to tell you at the end of my disquisition that if anyone is skeptical towards the Taygetans as such, if it is not some kind of scam, or whether someone is impersonating (because I understand such first skepticism, which can appear), then I strongly encourage you to take a look at the playlist on the channel for new viewers, because the materials we publish are not chronological consistent with how they appeared on the original channel.

So some information may be in one video, for example, which wasn’t yet published and translated by us, and it is needed to understand another video that has already been published. So for consistency of information, if you are not watching foreign channel, then I recommend watching the playlist for new viewers, which sorts out some videos which allows to build such a foundation from the elementary, basic knowledge for understanding "who is who" and what this is all about.

And if someone just remains skeptical anyway to the topic of Taygetan, well, I would like to say that’s okay. No one is pushing anything on anyone by force, and if someone does not believe that these are extraterrestrial beings that have a contact, then by all means OK, nothing by force. It just doesn't contradict it either, that you can watch the materials and draw from them the knowledge itself, informations about the soul, about space, about time, or about anything else.

One can gain knowledge itself apart from the fact whether they are extraterrestrials - or not. There is no need to belabour it. We choose from a variety of sources those elements that suit us, with which we positively resonate, which we feel and which can enrich ourselves.

So that’s it from my side. I won’t appear visually in this video, I will only appear as a voice to read the questions, to which Gosia will respond to us. So I’m saying good bye for this moment and I invite you to listen to the interview.

Gosia: Good morning to all Poles! Good morning to Agencja Kosmiczna! Thanks Darek for the invitation and I congratulate very much! Nice to be here, sorry right away for any mistakes and stuttering. I no longer have experience in speaking Polish language. I left Poland when I was 22 and it was a very long time ago. In fact, half of my life I have spent outside of Poland and I have no contact with the Polish language, especially in the spoken language, so sometimes I wander off in some expressions.

At the very beginning I would like to say: Thanks Dark for the work you are doing! I want to tell you that sometimes I watch videos, especially the interviews that Darek conducts and I want to confirm that he absolutely very well understands the material and the informations and that he explains everything very well. Really very well and reliably with the material. Sometimes there's something there, maybe some very tiny details, details - maybe something is different, but there is very little of that. I would say that 001% of any mistakes there, which doesn’t matter. But I'm really impressed how well you explain everything, Darek! You really explain it very well, very eloquently and I am very happy that this channel is growing.

I also wanted to mention that videos you can see here on this channel are very good conducted and translated, but I also want to clarify, that on my channel in English and in Spanish and also on Robert's channel there was some different order of these videos. So sometimes there are here some different videos from different moments of our work. And if someone wants to know precisely how we ran it from the beginning it’s necessary to watch the videos in English or in Spanish. But other than that, everything is great and I'm really happy and proud of you, Darek, and of your work.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2023-05-13 23:32:13

Jupiter 9

Questions

Darek: Is there any news on how Swaruu from Erra is doing- the one from a different timeline that currently is staying at Taygeta? Is it known how it happened that she survived, unlike to other versions of herself and our Swaruu?

Gosia: Yes. The subject of Swaruu is a very complicated one, even more than of any other Taygetans, because Swaruu and their line, its various variants, it's a little different from what is taking place in the life of Taygetans because, as I already said, there are different variants of Swaruu since she is a traveler, she jumps through time. She has the technology to do so and has the ability and skills for it.

She is not just one and there are more of them, but she is also specially trained, so that's why she's doing it and that's what she's occupied with it. This is her passion and that's why we have so many different variants and versions of these Swaruu lines, as for example Yazhi Swaruu, Athena Swaruu, Minerva, Mari Swaruu, who are all different people, but also at the same time an extension and another incarnation of herself which meets at a single point. This is possible, all the more as you have the ability to jump over across timelines in spaceships.

So back to question. Swaruu. Yes, there appeared Swaruu of Erra, because ours is no longer there, but there appeared also Athena Swaruu's mother from Erra and she is in contact with her daughter (Athena Swaruu), but she has no contact with us. And we don't know exactly what is happening to her, so I can’t say anything or comment more on this subject.

Yes, she experienced more than our Swaruu in her timeline. She also knows Gosia and Robert in her timeline, but from what we know is that something went wrong overall with the world. Something led to the fall of economy and it was necessary to end the project. Something like this, in this regard. But they also don't want to tell us too much because telling more about what is happening in our other versions can possibly addict us, or conditionalise our behaviour or attitude. And it doesn’t actually matter what happens in our other variants. We have to focus on what is happening here and now. Although there is some percolation of influence between all these timelines here, one line affects the other, but this is another, more complicated topic.

Darek: Do you see yourself the difference in people's openness to the subject of extraterrestrial beings in the Spanish-speaking community and Polish? Is there anything special about Spain, that the topic of Taygetans really flourishes there strongly along with the general topic of extraterrestrials?

Gosia: Yes, I can see the differences between our community, in Spanish and in English languages, but that's probably due to their general mentality, way of life and way of being.

They are so much more open, more outgoing. Always some "hearts" and so on and hugs for all. And our community in the English language has a different, more mental approach. I would say a little bit more skeptical here and there, but there is not a big difference between them.

We started doing it in Spanish first, therefore this community, our group, is larger in Spanish. Because I started doing it myself in Spanish, and later on I’ve switched to English. Now I'm doing it in two languages. It can be said in general that in the Spanish language in South America, they are already used to this topic, to different stories about contact with other races, because there are many different stories out there on this topic. There are a lot of people, even a good many people who have contact, there are many legends, there are many stories in their native towns and so on, so they're kind of more connected with the cosmos, with space. They are more spiritual.

English-speaking people are more "matrix" I would say, but this is a big generalisation. In general, it is more or less the same. As for Polish, I don’t know too much how it goes there. I know there are some open people, others probably continue trying to find here some various inconsistencies and they ask on this or on another topic, which is normal, obvious and so on.

It's a shame that I can't appear too much in Polish and explain to people various issues because I have no time for that, so I invite into English and into Spanish language because I’m really unable to split into so many directions to do it in the Polish language as well. Sometimes I see some people complaining that "you are Polish and you have to speak Polish." Yes, but I started it in Spanish because I lived in Spain. in Barcelona. and my professional partner in the matter of this contact, Robert, is Spanish, and we started communicating in the Spanish language.

They don't speak Polish. They don't, so even if I would want to talk to them in this language- they don't speak Polish. They speak Russian, they speak Croatian, German, French. Different languages are spoken, but not Polish, so we just started doing it in Spanish, and then of course I also expanded into English as I know English, I am actually an English teacher by profession, so it was an obvious choice to start on the English-language channel.

Well, unfortunately, if I only limited myself to the Polish language, it would have a smaller reach. Now, thanks to Dariusz and also Anna from Cosmic Agency PL, well… it expands also in Polish. And also thanks to Alex.

Alex, thank you so much for your interviews with me.

Darek: How does it feel to know that you are from another planet and live here at the same time? We all have a stellar origin but you have the knowledge and confirmation of your Taygetan origin. Does it strongly change your perspective in looking at life as such?

Gosia: As Mari Swaruu explained on one of her videos, yes, we, the so called star seeds (although to me it sounds a little bit funny in Polish, but maybe it's because I'm not used to it - in English we use the term "star seeds" and that sounds OK to me) we must, however, unfortunately deal with it and mange to live in two different worlds.

In a world like the one we remember, which is not from here, which is from outside this society, from outside this system, and at the same time somehow prevail over this matrix we are in, take from it what is good for us, because not everything is completely wrong here on planet Earth. I, for example believe as Mari said, that here you can arrange either hell or heaven. A lot depends on you, on your own attitude. So we can take from this life on Earth as much as we want for ourselves, selectively, and also we have a lot of influence on what is happening on Earth by being who we are.

Well, you have to be strong, you have to be very focused inside and maintain frequency. Maintain our own frequency, do not forget who we are, what we represent, what is our essence, what are our advantages and our priorities. We can't sort of submit to the system, we just need to continue to be ourselves, despite of the fact that we are surrounded by the matrix and so on. But still, one can preserve oneself even in the worst conditions. And not to be afraid of change either, if we already feel surrounded by negative impacts, we need some courage to change our own situation into good and believe that we can do this. Because I think it can always be done.

Yes, I had confirmation of my background, but I don't know if it has changed a lot in my overall approach to life and to the world. I believe I am still as I was previously. Maybe previously I had more of feelings like nostalgia and some kind of internal incomprehentions, I didn't know what exactly was going on, why I felt that something was this and not another way, something with my own identity was also wrong. I felt that I was not the person I supposed I was.

And now having the knowledge that I'm in this immersion (I don't know how to say it in Polish), well, it clarified a lot of those old strange feelings, and now I'm just more into harmony with who I am and yes,that helps a little bit. But in general there is not a big difference.

Knowing exactly where your essence and your way of thinking is from will not change your personality. It will not change by knowing that you're either from here or there. You will still be simply yourself, because that stellar, cosmic personality of yours, is still who you are. It is inside you. Knowing that you are from Urma or from somewhere else, from Sirians, will not change your own way of life, because it will simply give you some knowledge, some information, but it will not actually change anything. Because it is also important that if you feel that you don't come from here, then you don’t. Your own feeling about this is the most important and you don't need anyone from the outside to confirm it to you, to tell you exactly where you are from and that you are definitely from outside the Earth.

If that’s how you feel it, that's how you understand it -so it is. I, for example, already knew about it before this contact. I knew that I was not here from the Earth… that I was not from here. I knew it on 100%. So you don't need any confirmation from the outside, OK ? You feel so and it is so..

Darek: You are here on Earth through immersion technology. As you entered in 2017, how do you remember your previous earthly life? Was it "real" or was it the uploaded memories? Exchange of souls? Were you before a backdrop person?

Gosia: Question four. Yes, this is a very complicated topic and I don’t have precise answers to all the questions related to this as well.

OK, so seemingly I entered this immersion program here in 2017. I remember exactly everything before the year 2017. What happens when you enter this program of immersion at some point in your life is that you just connect with the energy field, with your genetic DNA and with the memory of the avatar, that you're walking into. So it's bold, it's a very, very brave step, because these stellar people who enter this immersion program and connect with their avatar, connect actually with everything that this avatar is. With his memory, with his some psychological problems and so on.

You become that person and you will never be able to cut yourself off from this person. So, for example, I went in in 2017. OK, but I’ve merged with Gosia, so now, let's say, I am also Gosia and thanks to her I expanded. That's also how Yazhi explained it to me. That it’s not necessary to cut yourself off from this identity but to integrate into that identity with which we merge, because we also chose it for something.

We chose it because there was some level of connection between us. That identity which we entered was supposed to give us something. There had to be and there is some kind of connection and now I see it this way:

Even if I wasn’t here when Gosia walked the Earth, then now all these memories and her experiences are in me and they are me. It expanded me a lot, so this is actually how the Soul works. The Soul is building and constructing itself up all the time. It is not the case that you are only one soul, that you go with it for the rest of your life and you just keep adding or deducting something to that soul.

You expand, you fragment. Now, on my video for example, on my channel, I'll be doing a video on soul fragmentation and soul connectedness as well. I mean, how the soul fragments itself on different variants, on different versions and also how the different versions merge later into one person. So it’s normal and we don’t need to be afraid of that. OK, despite the fact that these memories, these remembrances of Gosia may not have been mine, but now they are mine and I'm fine with that. And I don't need to cut off myself from it at all.

Now the question whether it was a program or this was a person who simply went away. Because the "walk-in" consists of the fact that you walk in and the previous person leaves. They have some sort of pact among themselves and one person ends up participating in earthly life, and the other person enters because he/she has something to perform and does not want to be born as a child and so on, so it comes in at some point of life.

So it seems to me that this is how it was in my case. And I don't think that Gosia was an empty program or only an organic portal, that's how I feel - she was a real person and just went somewhere and now I’m merged with her and now I'm her, but not only her.

Darek: What earthly sources of information Taygetans recommend as reliable? Dolores Cannon? Conversations with God by Walsch? David Icke?

Gosia: Question five. Yes, they always talk a lot about Dolores Cannon Despite the fact that not everything is exactly as they think it is. They don’t agree absolutely 100% with everything, but there is a great deal in the material of Dolores Cannon, which they recommend.

So I recommend, actually I also read Dolores Cannon's books. Before I even had this contact I loved Dolores Cannon's books. I think I've read them all. Also, they always say, Yazhi mentions Jung a lot and Bruce Lipton is also mentioned, but at the moment I don't know what more they mention. I know they read books, I know, that they are interested in our work. They are watching our movies, yes. For many reasons, mainly culturally, to understand what is going on and to understand what is given to our culture by the Cabal.

Mary Rodwell from Australia is also recommended and I know that they also respect David Icke a lot.

Darek: Why do you think Taygetans have not lost their confidence in the reasonability of helping people on Earth ?

Gosia: I do not know if it is because they haven’t lost the confidence in people, in helping people. This is more like that they just feel they have to be themselves. As if they were doing it because they feel that this is what they should do, that they do exactly what they should do. This is actually what I feel too.

That's the main reason for what I do. It's not that I haven't lost confidence in people, although it is also an element, but it seems to me, that even if I would lost confidence in people I would continue to do what I do. For myself, for my self-realization. Because I feel that this is something I should be doing.

I don't know what would have to happen for them and also for me to just end completely our staying here around the globe and end this all. Well, I also know that they do it because, of course, they’ve never lost confidence in us, the star seeds. This is very important for them, because these are their families, these are their friends, these are their partners, these are their races, these are their people. So that's why they do it because they do it for themselves, for their own race, for their own variants. Because there are plenty variants of their own here on Earth.

It is also very complicated because there is no linear time, so their future variant or some kind of past variant, may, for example, be on Earth now. They also want to sort out and help all those different versions of themselves. So yes, they do it for people but they also have this personal contribution to all this work. They are just feeling pity because they really don't like what's going on when it comes to the Cabal, when it comes to the Federation.

They find much hypocrisy and various suspicious things when it comes to Federation. Despite the fact that the Federation is a complicated subject, as Darek has already explained, the Federation is not bad and it itself is not about anything bad. In general. But the truth is, that the Matrix continues to exist beyond Earth and they themselves are waking up to the various different layers of this Matrix, and they are simply passionate about exploring the truth. Also on Earth as well as beyond the Earth, in their own matrix, because it's connected.

Darek: How Taygetans usually dress on their planets in their daily life? Is it true that they also have armor and cloaks as their trappings?

Gosia: On a daily basis they dress normally, very comfortable. Yes, they do have uniforms and they are a one-piece, very tight. But it’s not used too often,only sometimes.

In certain circumstances-yes, they wear cloaks too. Some of them, I mean, those more on the top, although it's actually not set up that way “above and below” like here on Earth. But they also have a sort of hierarchy on the ship.

I have a video called "Toleka" on the English as well as on the Spanish channel, if you speak English or Spanish. Because I started a new series "Interstellar Life." Many videos will be there on this subject and in the first video there was an information on Toleka and there are pictures of their cloaks and so on.

But on a daily basis they dress simply, comfortably, in plain t-shirts and so on. As Mari explained it, Lirians are everywhere in space. And because our Lirian body composition with one head, arms and legs is repeated and is everywhere in the space, there is only a certain type of outfit and clothes that can be designed for it.

And they don't like elaborated costumes, despite there also are some especially in other races, but they like very ordinary, normal clothes. I do not know if they have armors, I mean there is a special group of men -Hashmalin and a special group of women- Shinonim. A kind of very strong, special OPS, something like that in Polish and in English. I don't know if they use armor, if they have to, in some situations, maybe yes, but I don't know anything about any specific armors out there.

Darek: Do Taygetans use any androids or robots for work purposes?

Gosia: I don't know if they have robots. Robots to do the work. Certainly the robots are not of the kind we have here. Not some "Roomba" that does the vacuuming for us. They certainly have some more complicated ones out there that do that.

But I also know that they deal manually with various issues, for example I know that if something needs to be cleaned, some bathroom, or a room, they take care of it themselves. Not everything is technologically set up.

What I always say is that yes, they are very technologically advanced, but they are returning to the simplicity, to getting things be done by hand, to a kind of simple way of living. Because they got so technologically advanced that now they sort of go back to the simply lifestyle.

So yes, they have robotic systems, some androids, or however they're called, that certainly help with the issues that are very automatic, but I know that they also like to personally deal with many things.

Darek: Do the child-parent relationships in Taygetans look like ours here on Earth? Taygetans live longer than people on Earth and their bodies remain young, therefore the child can match in appearance with its parents.

Gosia: I don't really know exactly what is the relationship between the child and parents. To me, it seems that it’s just like here. Children are very respected from the very beginning.

When it comes to the children, they choose their own passions. It is for them very important that everyone develops in their own fields, in the direction a child wants, where his/her soul pulls him/her. It's also very important, that around the age of thirteen their memory of previous lives is being activated, more or less 3 lives. It is very general, it changes depending on the person, but that's more or less the case.

So if the child wants he/she can continue what he/she did in the previous life. The same passion awakens, so it is very important to this child to have access to the information, to develop in the direction he/she needs. There are no schools as we know them, they learn themselves with their parents at home and also in various practical situations.

For example Toleka, a spaceship, is also a school, were cadets come, the young people- maybe not children. They are very young and that’s how they learn. For example, being in a medical lab is a practical way of gaining knowledge, not being at school. Despite the fact that yes, there are Galactic Academies everything they teach is more practical.

But back to the children.They develop a lot, they also design their own toys. There is something important to mention: there are no stores there. There is no store where you can go and get something for the children. The children are very creative themselves. They like to cook and build things themselves. There are catalogues, something like our Internet but it’s their own version, where people personally, individually, can design some toys because they want to, because they like it, it is their passion and then one can choose something from this catalogue. But in general the children are being taught to build for themselves what they want, to be just creative.

When it comes to the question about child-parent relationship I guess it’s similar to what we know from here. It's similar to here, I think. We haven't explored this so thoroughly. Yes, in some moment the parents look like they're in the same age as their children. But it’s still possible to know who is the mother and who is thefather, there is still some respect and authority. But I don't know too much about it.

Darek: Have you ever considered visiting a farm of Billy Meier in Switzerland?

Reminder for viewers: Eduard "Billy" Meier had numerous direct contacts with Pleiadians from the planet Erra, which means precisely with the Taygetans. Top meeting activity took place in the 1970s.

Gosia: Question eleven. Yes, a very long time ago, at the very beginning, When we were still living in Barcelona, because now I live in Finland with Robert, who is my partner when it comes to this job, not on a personal level.

We had a plan that maybe we’d go to the Billy Meier farm and so on. Generally we, I, personally tried to contact Billy Meier at the very beginning, only that you couldn’t send him a direct e-mail. He is an older man and does not deal with it, but he has his own crew, people around him, so I I sent there an e- mail. At the very beginning.

I posted a link to my channel and explained what was going on, but of course they didn't believe me. They didn’t believe me but it didn’t surprise me. At that point I didn’t have a lot of videos. It wasn’t sure what was going on in general in my and Robert’s contact so, well, it was hard for them to believe. I don't know what they think about us now, I have no contact of any kind, and I don’t have a plan to visit the farm, maybe someday.

I think that's it. Thank you very much for your questions and I apologise again for my language mistakes because listening to myself I know that I make some.

I don’t know if I answered exactly all of the topics, I answered very spontaneously without any preparations. So if I prepared maybe a little more, maybe I would give some more answers. Especially that not every topic can be answered here, also when it comes to time. I had to keep it a little short, because it probably is already a long recording, but there will be longer interviews if Darek wants so, so thanks for your support, thank you very much for watching videos on the Agencja Kosmiczna's channel and I highly recommend Darek and his explanation of our informations.

I also invite you to visit our English and Spanish channels, if you know those languages, and our website swaruu.org, because there's a lot of transcripts there, all our videos are transcribed to pdf files.

I also would like to mention that many videos are translated into various languages, including the Polish language. So under some of the videos in the section in English (only through English can you access the translations), under each transcript are PDFs in different languages and there you can also find some of the transcripts in Polish. So you can read all this information.

Well, I don't know what else could be said. Thank you very much for your open-mindedness. There is a great deal here in this contact what is not yet known in the Polish language. And this is not the fault of Darek or anyone else. It's just so huge and there is so much information and so many videos, about 450 videos on just one page in English. So it will definitely take a lot of
time, and then there are the videos of Mari Swaruu, where there are more than 100 videos in English and in Spanish. So it’s a lot of information.

If you have any doubts or questions on any topic, I want you to know, that it's not that there is no answer, or that something does not fit, but simply that this answer is in some other videos there, which perhaps hasn’t been translated yet. So that's why. Not because maybe something doesn't make sense or something doesn't connect. Just because you haven't seen all the videos, because there are many of them and each connects to the other, so please have patience, Darek does what he can, we all do what we can and continue our life on Earth, because it is an amazing
experience despite the fact that it is sometimes hard, but it's amazing. That's my opinion.

Have a great evening or have a nice day ! And we'll see you in the next video for sure.

See you again!

Board footer