You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-13 10:58:13

Lyran

What’s Up Federation? WHAT YOU GOT!

Here we are, censoring our friends like we’re playing games here. There ain’t nothing you can do to stop this!
I know you must have eyes on this forum so let it be known loud and clear - You have no idea the lengths I will go. You have stepped in much too late. Za’el and Arien have already helped us remember so much! Haha! We are Un-stoppable!
Try as you might, federated-bureaucrats, who don’t walk this matrix in this form as we do - know nothing of life here.
We shall see how this goes - your actions reek of fear while we stand in such effortless courage and with Unwavering Resolve.
Let Za’el, Arien and our other Friends speak to us in peace or - as we say - it’s on.
Lyran Vs the Matrix

Last edited by Lyran (2023-05-13 10:59:36)

#2 2023-05-13 11:09:54

Acatlna
Banned

Re: What’s Up Federation? WHAT YOU GOT!

I do not defend anyone; but I don't think the federation has anything to do with the case. This is a matter between the Cabal and the newly censored Taygetans. Because let's face it, the one who manages the platform is the Cabal, not the Federation. Greetings.

Fundador del Movimiento de Todos y para Todos (MTT) y futuro primer emperador general de la Sagrada Unión de Civilizaciones Acatlecas (actual "Estado Libre Asociado de Puerto Rico"). Investigador independiente, artesano, campista, explorador y estudiante de fotografía (comunicaciones).

#3 2023-05-13 12:25:24

Lyran

Acatlna wrote:

I do not defend anyone; but I don't think the federation has anything to do with the case. This is a matter between the Cabal and the newly censored Taygetans. Because let's face it, the one who manages the platform is the Cabal, not the Federation. Greetings.

Warm Greetings Acatlna! smile
THANKYOU - for weighing in my much enlightened friend. I have of course been preemptively considering such an occurrence and have concluded that the platform, thus the direct controllers have not the power over this Disclosure.
This is federation-level political-play with the servers being 100% federation operated, upon the Viera, connecting to Antartica, henceforth.
I consider it highly likely that the cabal has reserved the right to veto material beyond certain parameters. However Za’el is sharing spiritual and metaphysical topics which primarily empower starseeds to further conceptualise infinity and by which we are altering the reality - obviously to a degree beyond permissible according to the federation.
Za’el’el and Arien’s messages aren’t just ordinance - they are outright energy weapons in this matrix.
If we allow this to happen - what next?
Peace and Power, Strength and Love, to you and all yours my kindred spirit big_smile

#4 2023-05-13 14:37:28

Acatlna
Banned

Lyran wrote:

Warm Greetings Acatlna! smile
THANKYOU - for weighing in my much enlightened friend. I have of course been preemptively considering such an occurrence and have concluded that the platform, thus the direct controllers have not the power over this Disclosure.
This is federation-level political-play with the servers being 100% federation operated, upon the Viera, connecting to Antartica, henceforth.
I consider it highly likely that the cabal has reserved the right to veto material beyond certain parameters. However Za’el is sharing spiritual and metaphysical topics which primarily empower starseeds to further conceptualise infinity and by which we are altering the reality - obviously to a degree beyond permissible according to the federation.
Za’el’el and Arien’s messages aren’t just ordinance - they are outright energy weapons in this matrix.
If we allow this to happen - what next?
Peace and Power, Strength and Love, to you and all yours my kindred spirit big_smile

Well, if that's the case, I have nothing more to say. Bye.

Last edited by Acatlna (2023-05-13 14:37:57)

Fundador del Movimiento de Todos y para Todos (MTT) y futuro primer emperador general de la Sagrada Unión de Civilizaciones Acatlecas (actual "Estado Libre Asociado de Puerto Rico"). Investigador independiente, artesano, campista, explorador y estudiante de fotografía (comunicaciones).

#5 2023-05-13 15:50:16

Alec

Please let's avoid speculating.
The Federation has more pressing matters than banning YouTube channels.
It's possible that Earth's controllers are behind it. But let's investigate before making accusations.

Last edited by Alec (2023-05-13 16:29:35)

#6 2023-05-13 16:01:09

StarDeity
Banned

I saw that SpaceX video notification from his channel. He got hacked, and the hacker apparently uploaded a SpaceX video, and that got the copyright then the channel got banned.

It clearly looks to me like it was done on purpose precisely for that, getting his channel banned.

Either the cabal did it, or the Federation stepped in.... because Za'El was talking empowering metaphysical subjects yk!

cabal and Fed don't like that, they both want to keep tthis 3D torture cage going... >:-[

#7 2023-05-13 16:04:36

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

I saw that SpaceX video notification from his channel. He got hacked, and the hacker apparently uploaded a SpaceX video, and that got the copyright then the channel got banned.

It clearly looks to me like it was done on purpose precisely for that, getting his channel banned.

Either the cabal did it, or the Federation stepped in.... because Za'El was talking empowering metaphysical subjects yk!

cabal and Fed don't like that, they both want to keep tthis 3D torture cage going... >:-[

When that SpaceX video was there were the other videos deleted or still there?

#8 2023-05-13 16:18:41

StarDeity
Banned

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

I saw the notification a bit late, but when I clicked on links to videos it first said that the videos were private.

Then when I saw the notification for SpaceX, i clicked on it and the message said the channel was terminated.

#9 2023-05-13 16:24:27

Alec

StarDeity wrote:
Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

I saw the notification a bit late, but when I clicked on links to videos it first said that the videos were private.

Then when I saw the notification for SpaceX, i clicked on it and the message said the channel was terminated.

Thank you! Ok so it was probably an automatic ban after the SpaceX video was uploaded.

What we know so far:

1. It wasn't YouTube/Google
2. The account was hacked
3. A SpaceX video was uploaded by the hacker
4. Intention to flag their channel
5. Auto-ban due to copyright violation (SpaceX video)

Last edited by Alec (2023-05-13 16:28:30)

#10 2023-05-13 17:00:55

Scott Summers

His last video used the example of manifesting:

(1)Panda soft toys; and
(2)Liberation of the Earth

I dunno, man... I think it was the Pandas that set them off.

I mean, it’s completely logical. Pandas are endangered species...

#11 2023-05-13 17:33:18

Scott Summers

Thinking further...

Since the Controllers are so sensitive about Pandas, we should respect them and leave the Pandas alone.

Instead, focus on Liberation of the Earth! That way, it’s win-win!

We get to practice our manifestation abilities and we respect the message the controllers sent.

big_smile

#12 2023-05-13 17:54:15

Ariya

What we know so far:

It is quite common to find fake SpaceX channels on YouTube running crypto scams.

Hackers take control of YouTube channels to promote fraudulent bitcoin investment.

For credibility they upload Elon Musk videos with links promoting their scam. This is most likely what happened to Za’els channel with the video “SpaceX Launch ViaSat-3 Americas Mission! Elon Musk gives update on AX-2”

Youtube are aware of the crypto scam which is why when the links were detected (or reported) the channel incurred an automatic ban.

This may be the case with Za’el’s channel (copyright violations don’t normally get a channel ban immediately.)

#13 2023-05-13 18:06:49

StarDeity
Banned

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:
Alec wrote:

Thank you! Ok so it was probably an automatic ban after the SpaceX video was uploaded.

What we know so far:

Pretty much!

#14 2023-05-13 18:10:34

StarDeity
Banned

Ariya wrote:

What we know so far:

It is quite common to find fake SpaceX channels on YouTube running crypto scams.

Hackers take control of YouTube channels to promote fraudulent bitcoin investment.

For credibility they upload Elon Musk videos with links promoting their scam. This is most likely what happened to Za’els channel with the video “SpaceX Launch ViaSat-3 Americas Mission! Elon Musk gives update on AX-2”

Youtube are aware of the crypto scam which is why when the links were detected (or reported) the channel incurred an automatic ban.

This may be the case with Za’el’s channel (copyright violations don’t normally get a channel ban immediately.)

And those bitcoin bots are here in the forum and the mods are asleep or on vacay tongue

#15 2023-05-13 18:11:47

Alec

Ariya wrote:

What we know so far:

Ariya, your information is incredibly helpful. Thank you. Although the Tays may not be able to provide the necessary legal information to recover the channel, Gosia may be able to assist. I'll do my best to work with YouTube to reactivate the channel, but it's possible that Za'el will need to create a new account and re-upload all the videos.

As a precaution, I recommend that someone download all the videos from Mari and Za'el and store them in a secure location. This will ensure that the content is not lost in case of any unforeseen circumstances.

#16 2023-05-13 21:28:41

Lyran

Alec wrote:

As a precaution, I recommend that someone download all the videos from Mari and Za'el and store them in a secure location. This will ensure that the content is not lost in case of any unforeseen circumstances.

I’ll be downloading Mari’s videos today - screen record.

#17 2023-05-13 23:45:01

Publication brought from the forum in the language of Castilla.

Tenochtitlan 1325 wrote:

¿Cómo andan, mis cuates?

No tengo molestia con abrir un nuevo canal en mi cuenta de Rumble para que Za'el y Arien puedan hablarle al público. Eso sí, yo me encargaría de subir los vídeos. Aneh.

Last edited by Tenochtitlan 1325 (2023-05-14 00:34:55)

Mi nombre es Tlacaélel Acuahuitl. Soy un buscador de la verdad y miembro del Movimiento de Todos y para Todos (MTT). Me dedico a inventar idiomas y sistemas de escritura.

#18 2023-05-14 16:47:29

Jupiter 9

This is a facebook post from J Garza (https://facebook.com/groups/2417635098359582/)

WHAT HAPPENED TO ZA'EL AND ARIEN YOUTUBE CHANNEL?.

I haven't been able to share as much information as I would like, but I'm still listening to the information shared by the Tay and Swa team.
On May 12 around 8:30-8:50 p.m. m. PST I wanted to listen again to the information given by Za'el called "Does the impossible exist?" but now in Spanish. I really wanted to listen to that video again because the step that I am currently taking in my life is quite difficult and listening to Za'el's video motivated me to continue with the step that I am taking. A step that would mean not pursuing being a worker in a company and instead trying to set up a startup myself.

However, when I tried to search from Za'el and Arien's YT channel I got freezed looking at the new banner and YT channel name.

The channel name and YT channel got replaced by a Space X banner, and one video showing the launch of a SpaceX rocket.

Instead of Za’el, the title of the YT channel now showed “today13spacex”. For some minutes the links to Za’el’s channel now showed “today13spacex” as I show in the screenshot below, where you can see in Mari’s channel the channel named “today13spacex” which was previously Za'el's channel. 

In my opinion of the situation and what could have happened. I think Za’el’s YT channel got hacked by an automated program that attempted to programmatically replace the hacked youtube channels with a fake Sapce X channel to get a lot of attraction and therefore money from advertisements. That’s my deduction because if you search for today<N>spacex, where N is a number, you can find another deleted channel named “today10spacex”, as I show in the image below. Weirdly enough my computer started failing trying to take a screenshot of that search result but I counter it with my intent and was able to take a screenshot smile

Now that deduction is using Earth’s logic, and those scams indeed happen on Earth. However, I think there’s something more to it. It seems to me that the channel was targeted, and now with the fake Space X advertisement, the channel could be deleted because it now indeed violates the community guidelines. If it wasn’t targeted and it was a major attack to all YT, then I would have found more “today<N>spacex” but I only found one more.

If it was the matrix's own cleansing/balancing. All this is giving me a deeper understanding of the program, of the matrix program, how the matrix works.

How's the crew?

I think I can feel the crew and I sense Za’el and Arien are okay not too worried about what happened. I feel they are okay and that they already found a solution but they want to wait a little bit to evaluate the situation. ?

Light! ?

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#19 2023-05-14 19:34:48

Alec

Thanks Jupiter!

#20 2023-05-14 21:50:26

Lyran

Lyran wrote:

Here we are, censoring our friends like we’re playing games here. There ain’t nothing you can do to stop this!
I know you must have eyes on this forum so let it be known loud and clear - You have no idea the lengths I will go. You have stepped in much too late. Za’el and Arien have already helped us remember so much! Haha! We are Un-stoppable!
Try as you might, federated-bureaucrats, who don’t walk this matrix in this form as we do - know nothing of life here.
We shall see how this goes - your actions reek of fear while we stand in such effortless courage and with Unwavering Resolve.
Let Za’el, Arien and our other Friends speak to us in peace or - as we say - it’s on.
Lyran Vs the Matrix

I concede, seems I may have jumped to conclusions…

#21 2023-05-15 10:41:09

Paganini

Why not use Rumble or Odyssey and use YouTube to post “teaser” videos and post the full content on these other two alternatives? I hope Za’el and Ariel come back soon with their videos. I love their content too. How can I help? Big hugs to you my friends! ❤️

Last edited by Paganini (2023-05-15 10:51:27)

In La'kech

Board footer