You are not logged in.

#26 2023-03-05 17:52:21

Rocketmidget

Re: Space humor.

-- Mook an ook- the bad gardeners--

" i am beyond tired of this job!" Cried ook.

" oh, you mean the reason for our total existence ook?" Said mook

" we fix this bug an that slimey smart fish..we heal this boy an that girl. We just follow the script day after unbearable day never using our brilliant talents for something more!" Ook whimpered.

" you've been in the coffee again!"  Mook exclaimed.

"Nope" wide eyed ook looked away.

" next up is earth..an implant to make sure some human becomes a famous musician.. im gonna tweek this a little"

" i smell expresso.." giggled mook

" this guy is gonna be famous alright ..but hes gonna use Other peoples music to do it..then.. just talk over it....about big earth boodies, gold chains, and bling bling !!!" Ook was smiling

" no one on earth is gonna listen to THAT. We are gonna be planted in a garden if this fails"
Mook frowned

There shinney disc zipped down to america and in minuets mook an ook were off to another job  then another and another soon forgetting they even did this.
  Some 30 years later mook an ook came back to earth for some more work and mook tapped into the local radio station where they had landed...

" holy space plant ook!!! Listen to this!" Mook screamed

" i like big butts an i cannot lie."... the rap music boomed an shook their spacecraft.

"The expresso machine is in the airlock now ready for ejection"  mook glared at ook.

" HIGH 4 BABY!!! " ook was estatic!!

--- starlord..(to boldly go where no one even cares to go. Or should go..or whatever)

Last edited by Rocketmidget (2023-03-10 20:32:22)

#27 2023-03-06 18:26:19

Rocketmidget

Yasin wrote:
Rocketmidget wrote:
Yasin wrote:

Rocketmidgete don't ever think when I say nothing I'm not cracked up of laughter to your posts

So....maris next video is on STUPIDITY!!@@@

seems like pilling on.
Ok ok ok lol.

Hey, you didn't make a 7D non-physical beings joke yet big_smile

btw I'm a huge fan of your jokes wink

I feel enveloped in shinning warm love..emersed in a soup of estatic happy..
All i see is beautifull amazing awe inspiring.
   The universe is me. I am all. Everything.
    No pain..no struggle..no...

Ok im bored as hell...anyone else who is also me feel this way?

YES!

IM going back to earth and dance to james brown an become a famous new orleans jazz funk piano player.

Bye bye love cloud of eternal boring.

---spacelord ( the only thing real is my imagination)

Can we all come too?

#28 2023-03-07 07:59:42

Rocketmidget

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

hahaha this is funny, and reminds me of an astral experience where I met a couple reptiles that consume human flesh/hunt them for it.

It was an odd experience and I don't know how I got to that reality but I was trying to keep in my fear since the scene was pretty gruesome (they seemed to respect me for not showing that fear). I was walking alongside 2 reptile males, there were others around but doing their own thing, and the humans weren't seeing them but they were grabbing whoever they wanted while around them. I was horrified and didn't say anything, but I asked when we were sitting at a table why they treated humans that way. And without any emotion one of them answered that it was normal for them just like it is for humans when they pick a chicken to eat. Anyway, not sure why I shared this, other than it somewhat answers the question at least, that those who eat humans do in a way equate them to chicken.

Rocketmidget wrote:

Did you ever wanna ask a reptilian if humans taste like chicken?

Now that is some space horror for sure!

But it does enlighten us on the great reptile human chicken debate.

Peace out starlady.

Last edited by Rocketmidget (2023-03-07 18:21:39)

#29 2023-03-09 17:59:56

Rocketmidget

--Mook an ook the silly gardeners--

"Ook! What are you doing man? You haven't spoken in days."

"I'm thinkin."

"That's something different lol" said Mook

" I've been reading the teachings of these swaruus who keep hanging around earth..how mind is everything and I can manifest My own reality.
  So I've put that to good use..I am manifesting a smaller head for myself. I'm tired of having a water tower on top of a twizzle stick."
  And..I think it's working!"

Mook glanced over at ook an smiled "nope. I think it's getting even bigger."

" you remember that little girl who woke up a while back..she pointed at my massive head an started screaming!  I started screaming! You started laughing?? Ook said
   " I mean WHAT kind of higher being manifested us in these weird bodies?! Something with a planet head on a lightpole?!

"Why are u wearing that ridiculous stocking hat ook?

" I have 5 layers of duct tape wound tight under there..shutup."

" that's forcing..not manifesting dork"

A few days later Mook found ook standing in front of a mirror in a big puffy body suit that made his torso arms an legs almost match his big head.

"THATS IT!!! I'm taking you to the void to meet Carl Jung..an I'm getting u a new coffee maker!

---starlord out ( size doesn't matter...unless your a grey gardener named ook)

#30 2023-03-10 18:21:17

Yasin
Banned

Rocketmidget wrote:

--Mook an ook the silly gardeners--
   ---starlord out ( size doesn't matter...unless your a grey gardener named ook)

size always does matter, It's not like the old days when less was more! nowadays bigger is always
better, even ook figured this out too, a bigger body is the best solution for a big head, even Tays have some bigger organs than average humans but I bet they have no idea about some of us lol
p.s. Thank you Rocket for the 7D joke, by the way

Last edited by Yasin (2023-03-10 18:37:35)

#31 2023-03-11 16:04:51

Rocketmidget

--- The extraction---

Rodney coasted his ship onto one of the many pads on this side of Ceres. He needed to do some last second shopping before earth.
   He grabbed some party supplies...like kid ones..., streamers... balloons ..pointy hats etc.. and a few other things . He downed 1 shot of astro( energy drink) and was back in his ship zipping to earth.

Once there He beamed up his quarry and was out of the solar system in a flash.

Young Amy woke up feeling really weird..lightheaded...but awesome too! Some strange memories were returning of other worlds...odd places...who were these people ??

She sat up in bed then saw someone was there with her..a big "man"?..with goofy red curly hair?  He smiled at her and said ..
  " hi Amy! And welcome dear..this is all gonna be a lot for you to take in but you actually belong to our race of people from a different planet. You were kinda like in avatar the movie..playing a earth girl for a while."

stunned mouth gaping silence.....

" you are going to start remembering who you really are..I'm sure it's already starting ..
And I'm very very sorry we had to take you!
There were just some very bad things about to happen there so we pulled you out."

" ......what Planet am I from? What kind of people? " Amy finally said.

" ok..your home is called ork but your not Mork hahahaha..ok wrong time period. You are from a very kind loving positive race girl and your friends will be SO glad to see you!"

" there is just this one thing".................slowly Rodney pulled his clown mask off....
" honey, your not a human...your a reptille."

screams echoed  all throughout the ship for what seemed like forever.......

‐-----starlord ( may the farce just miss you)

Last edited by Rocketmidget (2023-03-11 16:25:29)

#33 2023-03-17 17:36:52

Scott Summers

Notice the ‘soundtrack’ playing in the background: Dangerzone by Kenny Loggins (Top Gun)

How apt. Also in Captain Marvel, the cat’s name is Goose (Top Gun influence).

#34 2023-03-17 17:39:54

Scott Summers

All your Earths is belong to us...

https://mobile.twitter.com/buitengebied … H6-vssAAAA

#35 2023-03-23 08:55:06

Rocketmidget

Famous alpha draconian quotes----

"Gimmie fuel gimmie fire gimmie that which I desire!"   - ( no it wasn't from some rock band)

"Once you go dragon all else is laggin"

" think I'll heat up a small village for breakfast"

" humans DO taste like chicken! Ha HA HA HA HA" ( BIG DEEP evil laugh in Sean Connery voice)

#36 2023-03-23 21:17:59

Phil

I heard this is a knee slapper for the Taygetan’s.

Why did the human cross the road?

Because they didn’t understand non locality!

I’ll be here all week folks. Lol

#37 2023-03-28 23:57:09

Rocketmidget

-the source-

Benne was on a mission. He wasn't playing around anymore and was determined to find out who he really was and why he was here.
   He meditated..he had crystals of all kinds..every spiritual candle on earth..he read..he studied..he thought for long periods contemplating everything.
  And he astral traveled.

So one day he is zippin around in astral an he comes to a jungle..pretty place! Hes walking around feeling blissful when he heres a faint voice..." come to the source"....
  "Wtf? Is this a joke" he thought.
" come to the source" ...so he started walking toward the sound..

He finally came to an amzing clearing ..sandy beach with waves rolling in..dolphins playin..seagulls swoopin. And there in a blow up beach chair sat someone holding the biggest megaphone he had ever seen!
   "COME TO THE SOURCE" it said again.

As he walked up to the person they put down the megaphone and said.." sup goofball"

It was....HIM!? 

Smiling at him sat himself ....in some crazy neon beach shorts and a pirate hat.
  His other self continued.." bud, your on earth..an you dont get to know who you are this time around. Sorry. Your certainly not me cause im too awsome. "
  " anyway keep your chin up..your doing great man, keep keepin on and remember 2 things.

1) imagination is everything.

2) you look stupid when you shave your head.

--starlord out ( may this farce just miss you)

#38 2023-03-31 22:03:24

StarDeity
Banned

A Taygetan, an Engan, Two Antareans, and an Alfratean agree to go to an Alcyone Council meeting to discuss Earth affairs and possible solutions...
Exploring different angles how to influence humanity to have a positive change in Earth...
The Engan steps forward and says:
"Fellow council members, it has come to my attention that humans in Earth are very influenced by music; and as we know, music is vibrations/frequencies...
I propose to use music to influence humanity to change their vibration, and to help Earth become a better place for all beings in it."

A murmur breaks out among all council members discussing amongst themselves this interesting idea coming from the Engan.

An Antarean steps forward and expresses an idea: "We could become musicians and introduce high frequency music into Earth's mainstream music media!"

The Taygetan interjects and says: " The young human generation seems to be into Idol groups music, maybe we could do something similar?!"

The Alfratean steps forwars and shouts: "I have a very good idea of what we could do to introduce this project, we've been observing closely how these idol groups affect and influence the young humans!"

All of them look at each other, and use telepathy to read each other's minds...

An Antarean then proceeds: "Say no more"

The Taygetan, Antareans, Engan, and Alfratean gather and work on songs and music to release in Earth.
They come up with a very catchy song that makes people of all cultures start singing along to it...

"I Want it That Way"

big_smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fndeDfaWCg

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-03-31 22:18:04)

#39 2023-03-31 23:00:56

Celestial marriage has been trying to find a match on Tinder for one month already. The requirement is simple, just be a starseed who wants to establish Holistic society on Earth.

Matrix within Tinder App works hard not to show any female starseeds CM`s profile so CM keeps wasting hours and hours swiping left on Tinder.

Finally Yazhi sees this and decides to alter the timeline. She comes up with a plan. She sends a signal to CM to swipe right on an elder woman who drinks alcohol, has kids and is totally matrix. CM, sensing high vibrations, swipes right.

The woman in question arranges date with CM. Few days before date she falls in deep coma. CM does not meet her at arranged time.

While in coma, the said matrix woman`s body is hacked into and Yazhi has arranged for one Taygetan woman to enter that body via immersion technology.

Three weeks later, now with new consciousness and identity, the woman contacts CM and goes on date. They click instantly and open Taygetan embassy in Latvia which holds seminars and lives from Gosia on 100 inches wide TV screens with several dozens of attendees.   

Happy end.

(CM just wanted to get laid, can not blame him)

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-03-31 23:02:53)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#40 2023-04-01 14:56:17

Wooof

Dark humour. Very dark.  big_smile  I keep the avatar of Roy Batty for the circumstance. Let's go.

Stand up. Matricule number 665. Please.
yes
Yes, who ? Yes Who ? There is a camera behind me.
yes, Sir
Hum... The file mentions that you killed your little sister at the age of seven with a knife.
she lied
We have her testimony after her death and rebirth.
she lied
Well.. You are lucky. There are seats which free themselves on the planet Earth, sol 13.
You can choose between 200 years of reeducation, or a journey to the Earth by the Moon portal.
There, you will be free. A supervised freedom. Your memory will be erased. And you can evolve cycle by cycle.
okay
Okay, who ?
okay, Sir
Please, put your fingers here to sign. Enter here.
It looks like toilets !!
Correct. Looks like. Sit down here. Take a breath and pull the lever down.
Sglourbpppffffff

Bye, Sir.

Last edited by Wooof (2023-04-03 07:47:17)

#41 2023-04-02 17:04:40

Alec

#42 2023-04-15 18:39:56

Rocketmidget

--whats on your mind?

"Ok children...all eyes closed??  What do you see?  --Shrilled teacher thick glasses

"Furry...warm..."  said cindy

" cuddly..squishy..happy.."  whispered beth

" hop hop hop .." said jimmy

" bunny with no head cause a reptile is eating it!"
Cried tommy.

Screams from the class..then a loud twhack on the table with her ruler by mrs. No sight.

" tommy !  We are manifesting cute bunny love here and u know it! ...
" now...be calm everyone....and start over"

"  a field of bunnies bouncing around.." said amy

" bunnies snuggling!" Said  billy

" a family of happy hoppers.."  said linda

" a field of bloody furr!"  Said you know who.

"Thats it! Tommy..go see your father! " said the teacher while looking at a wall.

Tommy sat down in his dads office..waiting on him to finish writting....

"Son" his dad finally said. " my generation fled lyra because of horrible manifestation issues.
We are teaching our children to be better..to learn from our mistakes..
You are what you think son.
We didnt call this planet peter cottentail by mistake.
Its easy to be swayed into scary thoughts...dont do whats easy son."

Walking back to class tommy pulled out his carved wood reptile from his back pocket an waved it in the air..." ill tell you what to think human!!!!!!   hahahaha!" He said loudly..

Starlord out. ( may the farce just miss you)

#43 2023-04-17 07:19:58

Scott Summers

What Earth might look like to 900,000 ETs parked in orbit...

https://twitter.com/WhaleChart/status/1 … 1551311873

“Go to Earth”, they said.
“It’ll expand your soul”, they said.
“New spiritual vistas will be unlocked”, they said.
“Go full memory wipe, it’s more fun!” They said.

big_smile

#45 2023-05-14 22:33:10

Scott Summers

As we await the resurrection of Za’el and Arien’s channel, Urmah have again stepped up to fill the void left by Za’el’s last video on Impossibility...

Before... Urmah have a dream...

https://twitter.com/CatWorkers/status/1 … a3vPgtAAAA

After... Urmah manifest success!

(Unintended side-effect is change of fur colour. But no worries. Is work-in-progress.) big_smile

FtXBKTjXsAAUbV3?format=jpg&name=900x900

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-05-14 22:35:01)

#46 2023-05-14 22:51:54

Alec

Urmahs when they find out Gosia and Bongo will be at a UFO conference.

ZttzbWN.gif

Last edited by Alec (2023-05-14 22:55:46)

#47 2023-05-18 14:28:31

Rocketmidget

Alec wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/ZttzbWN.gif

Ok. That made me laugh lol.
Laughter is earf medicine.

#48 2023-05-18 21:31:07

Gosia
Administrator

hahahahaha

Alec wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/ZttzbWN.gif

#49 2023-06-02 11:24:00

Rocketmidget

" lord fire breath, swift death from above, winged terror of nightmares , the federation is still trying to hail you." - whispered the ship AI

" so what? So this is earf?! Lmao.
  I wanna burn a huge city down asap."

" sir that is greatly frowned upon here"

"  fine. A small village will do."

" they wont like that either sir"

" i wanna meet this smaug dude"

" that was just a movie oh great one who lords over me"

" thats just stupid. "

The massive dragon layed back on his couch an picked at his teeth with an ancient knights sword.
  Every reptile on earf was also frantically trying to hail his ship also.
He was a god. Of course they were.
Mebe he should go torch some of them for being dumb enough to live here.

His alarm went off. Really? Super..there was an urmah ship close by. Stupid cats. Find some yummy humans and walla..theres a damn cat.
A thousand years ago one furry crazy one scratched his left eyeball! Still hurts.

He really just stopped by here to pick up some purple sticky weed from an island a cousin told him about.
  He portaled down fast..grabbed a load of good stuff..back to his ship.

" lets get outta this dump. Puff puff.

Oh wait...

He put some earth reptiles on his screen..stared at them an rumbled in his deep scary voice..

" you worthless lizard idiots! I am your god!
You will grow more purple sticky and have it waiting for me when i come back by or i will eat every single one of you!!"

He turned off his screen then sat there laughing as his ship blipped out into the aether.
‐--------
  this story has no point. Turn off your tv. Throw it in the woods somewhere. Watch za'el...ariel...mari..yaz..athena ( love her)read the transcripts

Starlord out . May this farce just miss you.

Last edited by Rocketmidget (2023-06-04 08:30:17)

#50 2023-06-03 01:49:36

Lyran

Rocketmidget wrote:

" lord fire breath, swift death from above, winged terror of nightmares , the federation is still trying to hail you." - whispered the ship AI

" so what? So this is earf?! Lmao.
  I wanna burn a huge city down asap."

" sir that is greatly frowned upon here"

"  fine. A small village will do."

" they wont like that either sir"

" i wanna meet this smaug dude"

" that was just a movie oh great one who lords over me"

" thats just stupid. "

The massive dragon layed back on his couch an picked at his teeth with an ancient knights sword.
  Every reptile on earf was also frantically trying to hail his ship also.
He was a god. Of course they were.
Mebe he should go torch some of them for being dumb enough to live here.

His alarm went off. Really? Super..there as an urmah ship close by. Stupid cats. Find some yummy humans and walla..theres a damn cat.
A thousand years ago one furry crazy one scratched his left eyeball! Still hurts.

He really just stopped by here to pick up some purple sticky weed from an island a cousin told him about.
  He portaled down fast..grabbed a load of good stuff..back to his ship.

" lets get outta this dump. Puff puff.

Oh wait...

He put some earth reptiles on his screen..stared at them an rumbled in his deep scary voice..

" you worthless lizard idiots! I am your god!
You will grow more purple sticky and have it waiting for me when i come back by or i will eat every single one of you!!"

He turned of his screen then sat there laughing as his ship blipped out into the aether.
‐--------
  this story has no point. Turn off your tv. Throw it in the woods somewhere. Watch za'el...ariel...mari..yaz..athena ( love her)read the transcripts

Starlord out . May this farce just miss you.

When we get to 5D and there is no time - it is literally 420 everywhere, all the time - all at once? wink

Last edited by Lyran (2023-06-03 01:50:06)

Board footer