You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-14 01:21:38

Daryn565

I miss Aneeka of Temmer deeply and immensely.

Greetings All,

Thkinking of Aneeka of Temmer today.I am still saddened by her passing. Aneeka is an amazing source of Information.

Last edited by Daryn565 (2023-05-14 01:45:20)

#2 2023-05-14 01:24:06

StarDeity
Banned

Re: I miss Aneeka of Temmer deeply and immensely.

Same.

I wonder about Aneekas from other timelines too, if they are alive..

#3 2023-05-14 01:51:17

Daryn565

I sure Hope Aneeka is Alive on another Timeline.

#4 2023-05-14 02:15:28

StarDeity
Banned

Ofc there are other Aneekas that are alive~

#5 2023-05-14 03:24:18

Lyran

Daryn565 wrote:

Greetings All,

Thkinking of Aneeka of Temmer today.I am still saddened by her passing…

We all are Daryn565 ❤️❤️

#6 2023-05-18 03:15:06

siriancheetah

i hope anekka is well and fine and she is doing well on her new life , good luck

#7 2023-05-18 19:26:33

WXMM

I miss Swaruu 9, her message is very passionate and has a human touch.

#8 2023-05-18 20:38:09

StarDeity
Banned

WXMM wrote:

I miss Swaruu 9, her message is very passionate and has a human touch.

We all miss her tbh.

Woman with good emotions...

#9 2023-05-18 22:40:31

Jupiter 9

siriancheetah wrote:

i hope anekka is well and fine and she is doing well on her new life , good luck

I have no doubt that Aneeka's experience on the other side was very positive and happy and amazing and euphoric, cause we see things from a different more positive and happy perspective once she was on the other side. And her next incarnation is surely back in Taygeta (looking at it from a linear pov), so her new life is relatively awesome and happy and amazing too.

As Mari explains in the "Same events, different meanings - Physical or Spiritual side" transcript/video, we see the unwanted and dramatic experiences very differently and from a very positive angle so once we are on the other side things are very positive and euphoric and amazing.   

Mari Swaruu:Hello again, I'm Mari Swaruu. Thank you for being here with me today once more.

There is a common factor that appears in a lot of the data that comes to us describing the other side, the so-called spirit world, and it is that the value and the meaning of an experience in the physical side is different than when the same soul interprets that had experienced once it is on the spirit side.

It is clearly noticed that any unwanted, dramatic, and even traumatic experience a person has had on the physical side does not hold the same meaning, does not hold the same interpretation, nor does it have the same emotional value once the person has crossed over.

Something horrible and traumatic in the side of the living is seen as something great and very nurturing to the person's soul once it has crossed over, and that goes for all what has been experienced while in the world of the living. And, quite frankly, that is not only very disturbing but quite worrisome as well. ...

And she also describes her personal experience of dying and finding herself on the other side and how her perspective changed once she was on the other side :   

Mari Swaruu:... And as a personal example, I remember I was rock climbing for sport in one of my past lives, and I remember getting trapped in a place far above in the rocks and on the face of a mountain where I could not go any further up, and I could not go down retracing my steps either. So I was forced to make a move no matter what, and I jumped to grab a rock to one side of me, a rock that once I was hanging from it, started to break loose from the mountainside. I remember the terror I felt when I realized my mistake and that I had no chance to save myself. All in a few fractions of a second, I felt a deep sadness knowing I was going to die.

I remember falling, still hopelessly holding on to the rock that was falling with me, and I remember the feeling of uselessness of that sport and repenting taking it as a pastime, as well as the anger I felt against myself. All that in the few moments it took me to reach the ground and die.

But then, once on the other side, my thoughts were about the awesomeness of the ride and of all the experience I had gained from that fall and the experimental knowledge necessary to value life from that new angle. I was basically euphoric about what had just happened.

I remember that all what my short lifetime that had just ended taught me was always of a positive nature, leaving a satisfactory and happy feeling, including everything that when alive I had felt to have been negative and unwanted experiences,  except perhaps the realization that I had to go back in again to finish all what I had left undone. But it was more of a feeling of that being a nuisance and a waste of time, although of course time does not behave the same while on the other side, but that was my feeling. Just in: “Oh no, I must do all that again."...

And it's the same for Aneeka or Sav'el or Swaruu 9(although her transition was a bit more complex) or anyone else in our life that has died. And looking at it from this perspective it's hard not to feel happy for the people who transition.

And of course our feelings are perfectly valid for us who stay behind and we are temporarily separated and don't have them physically in our life anymore with that specific body and identity, so it's natural to miss them even if we are happy for them.

And we all know that we can connect with their "spirit" nonphysically, but an idea I really love is that even if they are complete and done and have let go and moved on from that physical body and that identity, even then if we are not complete and if we are not really ready to move on from a relationship with that specific body and identity of them, then that body and that identity and that life still exists eternally in the now.

So even if their soul has moved on from that identity looking at it linearly, their soul is still playing with that body and identity in the past which exists in another frequency of the Here and Now. So it is possible to hop on a ship with a time jumping capabilities if you have one and find a timeline where there is no other version of you there and you can go have a relationship with them there. And if you don't have a time jumping spaceship and you don't have teleportation skills, you can still do this when you die and you can loop back or walk in a timeline where your soul and their soul is still incarnated and playing with those bodies and identities.

And my point is not that just because you can do this it's a good idea to do it. And once you are on the other side you'll most likely see things differently and you will probably let go your attachment to that body and identity of theirs too. So this is not about whether you should do that or not, this is about the fact that if you really want to do that you actually can, and so not just nonphysically but even physically you are only temporarily separated and if you truly desire it, you can be reunited even physically and spend as much more time together physically as you want to. There really is no limitation to what we can do, be and have.

We literally are "children of the Ether/Source/God" made in the image and likeness of the Ether/Source/God and we have the same attributes and creative god-powers with the Ether/Source/God. So we truly are unlimited and we can be, have, do anything and we have a whole eternity to experience anything for however long we want. Limitation is an idea. As the Swaruunians keep saying "The only thing that limits us is the idea that we are limited."

So even in the worst case scenario where we have amnesia and don't remember how to access and use our "god superpowers" currently, all our limitation and lack is only temporary, and once we are on the other side we will have more access and be less limited and we can be and experience whatever we truly desire without limitation. Just think of any of your wildest dreams and even if they are currently out of your reach, if you truly want to experience them you 100% can live them.

Anything you imagine no matter how too good to be true it is, and no matter how unbelievable and out of reach it is, you totally can jump to it and experience it and live it once you are on the other side. Including things in this specific lifetime that you wanted to experience and live so much but you missed the chance to experience. You don't get just one chance and if you missed it that's it. Just think about it, once you are on the other side if you truly still want to experience them and you have not outgrown them and moved on to new dreams and desires, then you can go back with your current memories and relive that and have more chances at it. Death is not the end of your dreams, if you missed your chance to have them and live them in this round you can have as many more chances as you want if you are not done with them and ready to move on to different adventures. And that is such an amazing feeling once you realize and know that this is actually true. smile smile smile

Wake up peoples!!! We are "children of Ether/Source/God"! Do you have any idea how unbelievably unlimited, unbelievably powerful, unbelievably beautiful, unbelievably awe-some we are? Just imagine suddenly realizing that you are a child of a royal family and was separated with your royal family at your birth (in the fairytale positive version not the stupid 3D reptilian royalty version haha ), imagine what you suddenly inherit just simply by learning and realizing who you are and who your parents are. Now imagine that you realize instead that you are a child of gods... just imagine what that would mean for a moment... Do you have any idea how precious and worthy and unconditionally loved you are even if you don't remember that you are a Child of "God" and you think that you are just a mortal? It sounds too good to be true, but it is true! smile smile smile

Anyway I am ranting again. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer