You are not logged in.

#151 2023-04-06 17:58:07

Jessiah

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

I have always felt connected to things way more than other people. when i was young i started to see things when my eyes were closed.now that i am older i have come to understand that was myself developing a new sense of seeing within. i was able to speak very very young my mother said and as i grew older i knew for certain that i was different. as soon as i heard the word Pleiadean i began to research and find out as much as i could. naturally Cosmic Agency has been a beacon/guidance for me.

#152 2023-04-08 07:30:59

Jaso

You really found me, lol. I have always been an offworld kind of person. many many interactions. and In dreams I met some of the crew you have in your pictures.

Today was just a day, tomorrow is gonna be better.

#153 2023-04-11 10:30:46

Beowolf88

Tor browser+duck duck search=swaruu+Gaia+YouTube and after one year of watching and reading I login.

#154 2023-04-16 00:40:25

Isis

hey  hello gosia and bongo.... my partner and i (lyran) found you on youtubes,while we were searching for information about pleiadians. Thank you for giving all the chance to hear and see the truth.. i would like to personaly say my favourite videos are always going to be of ishtar/isis and of course about the Swaruu girls. Being named Isis has always been super special for me now i know why i feel the way i do when ever i hear her name or the swaruus speak. I am new to all this way of communicating, its so exciting to be able to talk to you. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your forum. Much Love AND A Huge Hug smile xoxoxo smile
Isis

Last edited by Isis (2023-04-16 00:41:18)

#155 2023-04-18 00:12:52

I was talking with a firend on xbox. It was just us too in the party.we was talking about Indians and how they're spiritual a little  because  he really into them. then talked about more spiritual stuff but no 1 joined the party and it was just us two and A 3nd voice just started talking about more spiritual things and told me that something went wrong and it shouldn't  of took this long I still confused about what it meant. I was honestly dumb struck I didn't know what to say and it  told us to go watch cosmic agency on YouTube. And when I watch the 1st video it all just seemed right honestly.

#156 2023-05-08 16:31:35

taipaishan

I found it watching "Galactic Messages" on Gaia.

Last edited by taipaishan (2023-05-08 16:32:10)

#157 2023-05-21 15:43:26

c3l3b0rn

Hello all.  I actually found it via Mari Swaruu's channel when she referenced Gosia's and Robert's channels as being legitimate communications with the Swaruunians and Taygetans. I don't actually remember how I found her channel. It may have been via a YouTube short that popped up when viewing other extraterrestrial related videos.
  Anyway very excited to be joining this forum. For what it's worth, I'm from the Washington, DC area (though I have to admit I'm a bigger fan of the Baltimore Orioles than the Washington Nationals).

#158 2023-05-21 22:39:30

Gosia
Administrator

Welcome and thank you for writing! Its very interesting for me to hear that you found us through Mari´s channel as its usually the reverse, people get directed to her channel through ours as we have been doing it for 5,5 years ago, and Mari is fresh on the team! But I am very glad to see her channel is reaching new public out there and catching their attention! Welcome onboard! There is so much to learn! smile

c3l3b0rn wrote:

Hello all.  I actually found it via Mari Swaruu's channel when she referenced Gosia's and Robert's channels as being legitimate communications with the Swaruunians and Taygetans. I don't actually remember how I found her channel. It may have been via a YouTube short that popped up when viewing other extraterrestrial related videos.
  Anyway very excited to be joining this forum. For what it's worth, I'm from the Washington, DC area (though I have to admit I'm a bigger fan of the Baltimore Orioles than the Washington Nationals).

#159 2023-05-23 00:59:18

Wynther07

I was looking about information about Taygeta's Missing King.. and his relationship to this team..

#160 2023-05-26 18:09:20

SSSany

GAIA channel.
Extraterrestrial races topics.

#161 2023-06-10 07:03:51

TciGrey

Found the series on Gaia, as well as Initiation by Matias. Was cool to eventually see him and Gosia ended up together.

I've seen enough "crazy" stuff with my own eyes that I ruled myself out of every other group or following I associated with due to knowing more about reality than they were willing to acknowledge.

Cosmic Agency, however, has discussed almost everything I've seen and more. Congrats on being the only group I can acknowledge as any kind of authority on general information, even given the format of sharing usually casual discussions.

#162 2023-06-10 09:45:43

Gosia
Administrator

I am sorry, Initiation by Matias? My Matias? But my Matias didn´t do anything that sounds like Initiation. smile

And welcome!

TciGrey wrote:

Found the series on Gaia, as well as Initiation by Matias. Was cool to eventually see him and Gosia ended up together.

I've seen enough "crazy" stuff with my own eyes that I ruled myself out of every other group or following I associated with due to knowing more about reality than they were willing to acknowledge.

Cosmic Agency, however, has discussed almost everything I've seen and more. Congrats on being the only group I can acknowledge as any kind of authority on general information, even given the format of sharing usually casual discussions.

#163 2023-06-10 09:54:42

TciGrey

Gosia wrote:

I am sorry, Initiation by Matias? My Matias? But my Matias didn´t do anything that sounds like Initiation. smile

And welcome!

Thank you, Gosia!

Matias de Stefano, right? If we're still talking about the same Matias he was the main speaker on a show by that name, but I'm not sure what his exact role in it was beyond that.

Edit: Found a piece of info that confirms they are in fact not the same person. Well that's embarrassing, not sure how I made that association.

Last edited by TciGrey (2023-06-10 18:01:02)

#164 2023-06-11 10:29:42

Gosia
Administrator

My Matias is Finnish and is not the same person as Matias de Stefano, whom I never met smile

TciGrey wrote:
Gosia wrote:

And welcome!

Thank you, Gosia!

Matias de Stefano, right? If we're still talking about the same Matias he was the main speaker on a show by that name, but I'm not sure what his exact role in it was beyond that.

Edit: Found a piece of info that confirms they are in fact not the same person. Well that's embarrassing, not sure how I made that association.

#165 2023-06-12 04:17:00

TciGrey

Gosia wrote:

My Matias is Finnish and is not the same person as Matias de Stefano, whom I never met smile

I do hope the same trick of the eyes that makes me ignore the "not" in "not the same person" didn't effect you too, that'd make a terrible first impression!

It's an honor to speak with you. smile

#166 2023-06-12 09:19:46

Gosia
Administrator

It´s all good. Welcome to the forum! smile

TciGrey wrote:
Gosia wrote:

I do hope the same trick of the eyes that makes me ignore the "not" in "not the same person" didn't effect you too, that'd make a terrible first impression!

It's an honor to speak with you. smile

#167 2023-06-27 20:24:38

Gaia! I love Gaia! Thank you, Gaia!

#168 2023-07-08 03:58:41

TheMorken

At Youtube I am subscribed to the Matrixxer, and recently I saw the interview you had with them.

#169 2023-07-08 23:33:46

ellencarnahan

Various YouTube episodes were shared a few times on FB over the years, but I started watching and reading after you were on Beyond Mystic with JC smile
Ellen

#170 2023-07-09 18:46:27

BlueTopaz60

In January 2022, I had a dream (I was in 4D) that I was acknowledged (promoted) by the Federation. Multiples of orbs transformed into various shapes and sizes of space-ships. I also saw a pure white and golden "anomoly" that was either a portal or entity. There were no humanoid features and very well could have been a portal of sorts. Recently, in April of 2023, I had another re-occurring dream of a "mall", two floors. Lower floor is in neon colors with upbeat shops, lots of lights. Second floor is in white or creamy white color. On this floor is a hospital and multiples of offices. I am to start a new job. I've done this job before but have forgotten many codes. In this particular dream, a man approaches to talk to me about the new job. This too is a re-occurring scenario. This man favors the actor David Boreanaz. I looked up Mr. Boreanaz in Google Images and saw Dhor Kaal  El's picture. In digging into his information, I've learned about and have been watching Cosmic Agency. I'm not claiming Kaal'El was in my dream. (But...) There are too many untied (strings} attached in my dream sequences for this to be spontaneous dreaming.

#171 2023-07-10 22:49:26

KODIAK2025

Greetings,

Through the Gaia membership I became seriously interested. However I believe that it was through Youtube that I was first exposed to your material. It has been an incredible ride. Thanks.

#172 2023-07-13 19:48:03

Aetherealsea

I found you through friends who run a zoom chat on your information.  I am a student of Nikola Tesla and am familiar with his work.  The information presented in the various transcripts is the most complete and consistent I have ever seen.

#173 2023-07-15 04:23:39

Yukio

It found me. smile

Just like the Tayagetan ships cruising past my window at night smile

Love to all the Taygetans. It's been a godsend having your information to clarify so many things.

#174 2023-07-15 10:28:00

Lyran

Yukio wrote:

It found me. smile

Just like the Tayagetan ships cruising past my window at night smile

Love to all the Taygetans. It's been a godsend having your information to clarify so many things.

Welcome Yukio smile
So glad you made it!

#175 2023-09-02 02:52:08

OracleNate

After a Kundalini experience in October 2022, I've been studying several channelings of entities since January 2023, with the RA material being my favorite until now.  I watched the series on GAIA TV and the information resonated so much I then discovered the Gosia's Youtube channel.  Now I have spent the last 2 months watching every video and currently 2/3 of the way since the beginning watching in sequential order.  Thanks to Yazhi I've reunited with my higher self and stepping into my full power.  It greatly helped to have previous knowledge from other E.T. Souls, but Yazhi's material is profound in my opinion, in that is more up to speed or current, for awakening us starseeds.  I'm becoming more and more multi-dimensional and remembering more of who IS everyday!  The inspiration I'm able to seed in others now is incredible to witness!  Much love to all who is co creating in the endeavor to end suffering <3

Board footer