Banned

MariSwa: The Strange Phenomena of Dimensional Mirroring

Very interesting @_@

Thank you for the hints too, Mari wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6PujtVpMOU

#2 2023-05-25 16:02:13

Kyrielle

Re: MariSwa: The Strange Phenomena of Dimensional Mirroring

This was fascinating. Made me think of a little mishap on Cinco De Mayo involving a box at the front door.

The doorbell rang and a package was dropped off. I went to the door to get it, opened the door, bent down, grabbed the package, closed the door. All is well. Except, I turned to put the package on my husband's desk. Consciously, I knew there was a box on the floor holding down a new rug we'd bought. For some unearthly reason, I step ON the box. It's a large box. But I step onto it, because for that moment and that moment only I am absolutely convinced my foot is capable of going THROUGH the box. So I step on the box, lose my balance, fall, and land on my face.

I start laughing (in part because of a bit of inebriation). But also because I realize that I thought I could walk through the box. Later, I wonder...why would I conceive that I could walk through the box. Why would it occur to me right then of all moments that I should be able to do this? Walking through objects is not something I normally think about doing.

After watching this video, I have wondered...was I mirroring someone else somewhere else? Someone who CAN walk through objects? Was I picking up on their thought "Oh, I'll just walk through it" and ended up thinking I, too, could do the same in that moment? Did they walk through the object and I didn't? Or was this someone practicing walking through objects and got their foot repelled by the object at the last minute, wherein they also landed on their face and laughed at themselves.

Last edited by Kyrielle (2023-05-25 16:03:56)

#3 2023-05-26 03:54:20

Lyran

I swear to be much less reckless big_smile - don’t want crew members stacking their scooters as I tend to do. My apologies if anybody has broken a wrist out there smile ❤️

#4 2023-05-29 18:47:31

Scott Summers

Somewhere on the Avyon (Urmah Starship), is a highly advanced Urmah who is an undisputed spiritual master (no offence, Ekata)...

Meet his mirror on Earth.

(We appreciate that the Urmah, being an advanced being, has taken great care to ensure the video is PG13)

https://twitter.com/buitengebieden/stat … fBhpIuAAAA

Board footer