You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-26 15:23:28

StarDeity
Banned

MariSwa: Time, timelines, Star-ships and your Mind

#2 2023-05-26 19:28:25

Oak

Re: MariSwa: Time, timelines, Star-ships and your Mind

Great video. I enjoy the more technical videos, like this one.

Having all specific points in time and space defined by a unique energy signature makes sense. I can't wrap my head around how travel would occur to specific energy signatures, unless they re-create those energy signatures by changing the energy around them.

If that's the case, I wonder if the original timeline / energy signature is altered, or a new timeline is created from the point in time where the original timeline was re-created, since there are new variables and different energy contributing to the signature.

It's beyond my knowledge, but interesting none the less. smile

#3 2023-05-27 18:48:12

Kyrielle

Oak wrote:

Having all specific points in time and space defined by a unique energy signature makes sense. I can't wrap my head around how travel would occur to specific energy signatures, unless they re-create those energy signatures by changing the energy around them.

If that's the case, I wonder if the original timeline / energy signature is altered, or a new timeline is created from the point in time where the original timeline was re-created, since there are new variables and different energy contributing to the signature.

There's a whole series of videos on stellar navigation that explains how you navigate to an energy signature.

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … Ns_4hwBVO8

I really enjoyed this playlist, though I ended up reading the transcripts instead of watching the videos. I do better reading than listening.

But the basic principle is this:

1. Everything and everywhere in existence possesses an energetic signature.
2. You are what you vibrate. This includes where and when you are.
3. Therefore, to travel from one place to another, you vibrate at the frequency that matches the place and time you are going to.
4. When you match that frequency, you are there.

#4 2023-05-29 19:45:32

Oak

Kyrielle wrote:
Oak wrote:

There's a whole series of videos on stellar navigation that explains how you navigate to an energy signature.

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … Ns_4hwBVO8

I really enjoyed this playlist, though I ended up reading the transcripts instead of watching the videos. I do better reading than listening.

But the basic principle is this:

1. Everything and everywhere in existence possesses an energetic signature.
2. You are what you vibrate. This includes where and when you are.
3. Therefore, to travel from one place to another, you vibrate at the frequency that matches the place and time you are going to.
4. When you match that frequency, you are there.

Very cool! thanks for sharing.

#5 2024-01-31 01:29:00

LongShot

Question on time travel:

I have been somewhat interested on our past history since i first heard about Atlantis, Lemuria and recently Tartária*...

I understand that time jumping isn´t as simple as punching dates on a panel and zooming to xyz time... but what if using past travels and mapping frequencies daily/monthly/yearly was possible from now to a certain point in the past???

From all the videos on time travel I have seen and information about past visitations... I believe that possibly, there might be a frequency date in the database of a  visit in the far past... (Maybe during the period of Lemuria/Atlantis/Sumerian/great war or even early egyptian period, as an example)

Independent of the first frequency date that is possible to visit in our earth history...(Even without knowing exactly when)... Would be possible to travel to that point in time and leave three sensory and data keeping drones on that period of time??? These autonomous drones could be activated periodically and record earth´s conditions such as, civilization development, flora and fauna, mapa earth´s frequency, star chats, etc... (Basically be a time recording capsule to be reviewed in the present time)

This way we could calculate backwords earth linear time with mapped data, and create a huge database of earth´s history in a more precise way... (for example; we can go visit precisely 2k years due to the drones frequency capture of data, and record personally what is happening then)

When was the first visit of a pleiadian in our solar system (or earth) ??? (was frequency date recorded???)

OBS: (this is presuming we are not creating a different time line from then to now)

Last edited by LongShot (2024-01-31 01:32:45)

Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum wink

#6 2024-01-31 01:44:14

Horton HaW

From what I have studied Time is perceptual and branches. Could also say we hop on different points and follow threads. So to simply answer your question I would say that mostly you are creating and/or hopping so that gets very hairy or knotty. Lol. From a physical perspective anyway.

The sand clock agents have found out the difficulties with this. There are very good transcripts on time jumping.

Here is one.
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/time- … uu-of-erra

We know time is not linear.
I think the most important thing now is to realize, practice and embody the realities we desire. Removing, the perceived barriers to awareness of our self-created realms. That said I try to be very grounded in understanding the issues and applying solutions.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-31 01:56:15)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Board footer