You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-09 16:11:54

Silver vs Fiat Debt Based Currency

Dear Swaruu and Aneeka,

I understand that the main way that the Cabal controls the human population on Earth is via their monetary system. Our current monetary system is a
"fiat debt based currency system" that comes into existence via "central banks". They monetize debt and create "units of currency". So we have a monetary system that is based on debt based currency that has to continually expand due to interest. Since, the central banks and their deeps state government puppets have unlimited access to currency creation they can fund any projects that they want. Control over the ability to create currency allows them stay in power.

My wish is to have a sound monetary system on Earth that takes away the power from the cabal to unlimited currency creation. I am also not a Bitcoin fan. I believe that it is unscalable as a currency and it has no intrinsic value (actual use cases) to be a store of value and a medium of wealth exchange.

I further believe that Silver (and gold to a lesser extent) need to be made money again and used as that one "global currency" between all nations. Silver (and gold) will limit the power of the Cabal to fund whatever projects they want as they will not be able to create "money" out of nothing. Furthermore, I believe that silver is the utmost store of value (as it has literally over a 1000 industrial uses, second only to oil) and that it is currently way undervalued and intentionally suppressed. Part of this suppression of the Silver "fiat price" happens via future contracts (which are derivatives) on the COMEX. The cabal creates and sells "paper silver contracts" derivatives to suppress the price of silver. Silver and gold are literally the only two markets where the UNDERLYING PHYSICAL ASSET derives its value from a PAPER DERIVATIVE. This should be the other way around!

So my post//question is what is the Taygetean view on the remonetization of silver as money until we evolve to the Holographic Society where money is no longer needed? I believe that if we had a sound monetary system on planet Earth, the playing field would be a lot more fair to those that are awaken and want to do good and experience a free 3D life on Planet Earth. The Cabal can keep playing their dirty games (duality) but their power will be limited as they will not longer be able to fund themselves willy nilly as their access to infinite "currency" creation will be cut off.

So to summarize, I would like to know, is there a future timeline where silver will break free from the manipulation of the CABAL and is there a timeline on Earth where it will regain its monetary status once again? Also my preference to Silver and not Gold is because the CABAL owns A LOT of gold, but they do not hold the silver. Plus silver has way more "actual use cases" than gold. I believe that our fiat debt based monetary system will inevitably collapse, however, I do not want to live in a timeline where Central Bank Digital Currencies take over as the new "monetary system" on Earth. Even if the CABAL makes their Central Bank Digital Currencies partially backed by gold bullion, we the people will never see that gold bullion and it will not be a free Gold Standard!

Please, I would love to hear your thoughts, if there is any way that we can crash the CABAL's power over "money" and create a free society with Silver used as money again while we transition to the holographic society.

Thank you in advance and apologies if my post is out of place, as I just joined this forum.

P.S. Also, is it possible to meet with the Taygeteans in the Astral Realm?

Thank you. Namaste. Spasibo. Gratitude. Gracias. smile

Last edited by ConsciousObserver (2021-01-09 16:13:30)

#2 2021-01-09 23:39:52

Eldon Deluz

Re: Silver vs Fiat Debt Based Currency

Hi ConsciousObserver, I too am attracted to silver. I have seen most who follow a spiritual path also prefer silver. Perhaps there is something in our consciences that puts more value on it, I'm not sure.

What I can say, is that all resources have been heavily manipulated for various reasons. Silver as it has industrial uses has been hit harder. Even by the calculations they tell us, which take that crap with a grain of salt, is that silver is found 7 or 10 to 1 to gold. This means, at the very least silver should be valued at 1/10 the price of gold, around $185 USD at the time of this post. But it is not. Both products are used in electronic manufacturing and silver in many other applications. But silver is used way more, which means it has to be controlled more.

I am sure you know, but for others that do not this is done in the future markets. These are fiat BS contracts that sell a piece of paper that says I owe you X amount of silver. Those contracts are demand notes which can never be honored because there are 1000 x more notes than there is actual silver in the entire world. It is a Ponzi scheme of global proportions. It WILL all come crumbling down and I'm guessing within the next year or so. The information from Swaruu is that all systems built with negative intentions will inevitably collapse upon themselves. So this much we know. For anybody questioning the rigging of these systems, back in March 2020 silver dropped down to $12 an ounce. I looked everywhere for silver at that price, I could find very few with silver, and those who had it wanted +5/6 per ounce premium.

Going forward, it is interesting to try and speculate what is going to happen. I do believe there will be a transitional form of a monetary system. And in all likelihood, it will be backed by gold/silver. This alone will reflect a more accurate value of silver going forward, and since it has been more manipulated there is, of course, more of an upside. Simple logic.

I am however also careful to not put the intention of greed into my acquiring of this resource. Would I love for my small stash to be worth half a million in the future? Of course, but I have only purchased it in small amounts when I could, and view it more of a get me through the rough times if they come type of thing, rather than a get rich quick type thing. I know that silver will never go up much in value until the manipulation ends, the manipulation won't end till the evil is removed, and the evil won't be removed until people wake up. And when people wake up we are going to be in a fight for our lives to throw off the tyrannical rulers. That is coming soon.

What I also realize is that gold and silver, while rare here on earth, aren't really rare. So if we start interacting with other space-faring races we'll soon shed our preceptions of that fact. What do Tagetaen's use? Crystalline Gold wire. Ref. Conversation with Dale on building an Anit-Gravitic device. Apparently, crystalline gold is a superconductor that we can't produce in earth gravity. No mention of Silver, but it may be an important stepping stone. Lastly, if we examine the tech some of these races have, they can simply manifest or replicate these resources at will. Therefore there is no reason at all to believe long term these resources will be valuable.

#3 2021-01-10 02:44:11

I have the same line of thought and resonate with what you said in your comment. The main reason I buy and hold silver is as a conscious way of battling the CABALs power over money. Eventually, the COMEX price manipulation will break. Starting in 2020 there have been what are called "shadow contracts" being placed on the COMEX. A 'shadow contract' is when somebody places a for delivery futures order for delivery the very next day. This should not be happening as a the COMEX is a "Futures" market and not a Spot market. However, due to the very own manipulation of the CABAL and the way that the COMEX functions (meaning they have to make some physical deliveries in order to stay relevant at all) the people who realize about what is going on in the PM markets are using the COMEX as a way to acquire physical since the COMEX offers it at the cheapest price available..! (Check out DesoGames on youtube for a deeper analysis on Comex Shadow Contracts).

So yes, I feel that stacking physical silver is something we the people can do to fight the CABAL's power over "money" aka currency creation. If everyone did this, the COMEX would default and the whole fiat monetary system would find itself on the verge of collapse soon after that, as GOLD and Silver would skyrocket and go no bid.

As far as your thoughts on the long term value of silver to interstellar races, I found it very opening, I haven't had the chance to think that far ahead yet :). Perhaps, one day Swaruu or Aneeka can talk about if interstellar races have any uses for physical silver :). That would be definitely interesting to hear! However, my point was that while humanity transitions to the point in time (when we/they are interstellar) it would be nice to experience life on Earth with a sound and honest monetary system. :)

Thank you for your sharing your thoughts)

#4 2021-01-10 08:02:40

Eldon Deluz

And thank you, I hadn't heard about the Shadow Contracts, but it fits right in with my Ponzi scheme thoughts. In that, the best Ponzi schemes pay off to some people, and those shadow contracts are the way the chosen few get paid. Thanks for the tip on that and the YT channel recommendation.

I would love to hear more from the team about resources. I just watched a video on the Pleiadian Knowledge channel (also speaking with Swaruu and Aneeka) where they mentioned gold and how it was being mined by slaves (Sumerian Tablet Reference) and it was mentioned it was indeed rare in the solar system. Unfortunately, no exact context was given with that statement. What I mean is I understood the Taygeteans have no such limitations. But there are many civilizations out there with all sorts of levels of technology so it could very well be there is some sort of galactic demand. I just haven't worked out how that would fit in with a holographic society that doesn't have a monetary system. Is everybody out there trading hides and pelts so to speak?

I guess I have only heard about gold, never has there been a mention of silver in any video I've seen. So, I'm with you would love to hear more about the galactic situation. At least for now, it does seem like a good idea to hold on to a bit.

A side question for you, what is your favorite type? I had been buying 1 oz rounds/bars. But had this thought that at some point if silver really adjusts to its proper value, 1 oz maybe a bit much. Like, let's say it goes to $200 or $500 per ounce and the monetary system is down. You can't just walk into a grocery store and buy a loaf of bread with it. Granted in such a case there probably won't be a loaf of bread to buy or an open grocery store, but still, the thought was probably best to go with the junk silver, dimes, quarters, and halves which have a fixed recognizable amount of silver per unit. I also bought a lot of sterling jewelry for such a case. Anyway, what are you focusing on?

Last edited by Eldon Deluz (2021-01-10 08:49:23)

#5 2021-01-11 02:20:50

Personally, my favorite silver rounds/coins are Silver Shield rounds that you can find on goldenstatemint.com. Perhaps, you've heard of them and Chris Duane the guy who designs them. You can find many cool esoteric designs with his silver rounds. I don't normally buy anything smaller than 1oz due to the higher premiums on the fractional coins & rounds. However, I do think that when the current fiat debt based "monetary" system crashes they will be very quick to introduce a new one say at 1000 old dollars for 1 new dollar. So unless the CABAL gets totally demolished and actual physical silver coins go back into real use circulation I think the most probable scenario would be us Silver Stackers exchanging our silver coins for the new currency and using that. Or hopefully, we will be just able to buy/barter with our silver coins at that point. I hope to purchase some real estate at that point so for me 1 oz coins or 10 oz bars are easier to stack. However, I do have some fractional rounds just in case if I do have to barter for food (but just a small fraction). I'm not stacking junk silver as I hope that it won't get completely chaotic and if I'm wrong I will just have to buy food in bulk hmm)

#6 2021-01-11 18:57:48

Eldon Deluz

Another good tip on the website just got a few more ounces from them, thank you. I've been having a bit of tough time trying to find silver around here, not because nobody has it but because most will charge tax. I been driving to Indiana when I buy a large amount or finding private sellers. Hell even eBay charges tax due to my state laws which are completely wrong. I liken the state tax on silver/gold to that of a bank charging tax for exchanging money. Goldenstate didn't charge me tax when I ordered that is a positive and their prices are good with free shipping ($99+).

Thanks again!

#7 2021-01-12 00:01:06

Eldon Deluz

A mention here of gold (and other resources): https://youtu.be/MK6zsgw264s?t=2130
Livestream Dated January 11th, 2021.

Also, a report of 1.1 Billion Oz silver dump on Friday (1-8-21) to suppress prices of silver. This wreaks of a desperate move to choke the market as it has been trending up. REF: https://youtu.be/B4hLw9vRZl0?t=525

We know everything is rigged I mean everything from Energy, Pharmacy, Government, Education, Media and of course financials and commodities. I strongly suggest everybody get some sort of silver in actual possession and hold on to it until you see this incoming collapse through.

Last edited by Eldon Deluz (2021-01-12 00:14:42)

Board footer