You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-12 17:52:35

Vickie

Alternative to Youtube for Cosmic agency

Please check out Gab. They now have a video platform and so many other features. All the major social networks are about to go down do to election tampering and fraud. Lawsuits are already in place.

#2 2021-01-12 18:33:16

Robert369

Re: Alternative to Youtube for Cosmic agency

Seems you missed this, but they already have an alternative platform:
https://lbry.tv/@CosmicAgency:c?page=1

Also, Gab isn't exactly reliable either, they were disabled today for hours through a name server attack, and due to the influx of people and their instability, I wasn't ever able to read a single article there yet, despite trying for hours during the last two days while they still were online. At least they are back, though it took almost 5mins to load their homepage (and still not articles readable) - so far, this is nothing I want to use. Good for those who have more success...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-01-13 13:25:01

07wideeyes

Re: Alternative to Youtube for Cosmic agency

Yes, I use the lbry channel whenever I can. The videos appear there before on here, swaruu.org, when they come with the transcript. The more we use the alternative platforms the better they will get, the more we remove energy from the really dark 'platforms'. I sometimes have a small problem with lbry, slow playing of videos. But this is partly due to my own computer system, which dates from when Tiamat was still around in the sky.....

Board footer