You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-14 15:04:11

Pedro

Pregunta sobre los quimicos con los que sanitizan las calles

Saludos , mi inquietud sobre esto surgió por que ayer salí a caminar y un estúpido camión municipal que paso al lado mio me fumigo totalmente con esa cosa asquerosa, me alcance a tapar la cara pero igual quede bañado con eso.

me gustaría saber ¿ alguien conoce los peligros de estos químicos para la salud humana ?

Por el momento solo me siento con una sensación similar al del comienzo de un resfriado, con un mayor entumecimiento de piernas ( y eso que estoy en verano).

Last edited by Pedro (2021-01-14 15:04:31)

#2 2021-01-14 18:20:40

Happy

Re: Pregunta sobre los quimicos con los que sanitizan las calles

Hello Pedro,

I had your post translated and reply accordingly. Sorry if I am a little off in my understanding here. smile

Nature is able to handle some types of pollution. Other types not. Our immune-defense can handle most natural substances, but it requires that you have kept your bodily system intact. You do that by proper nutrient intake and exercise. Most chronic illnesses arise because of lack of available oxygen in the body. Big doses of vitamin C increase the blood's oxygen capacity. Most people with heart-conditions have serious lack of natural magnesium, and our immune-system cannot work without (a lot) of vitamin D. Vitamins are preferred in natural form, as some synthetically made just make your pee very expensive, according to Swaruu:

From How to Raise Your Frequency: Direct Message from the Pleiadian Contact (8)
Transcript (Sorry, no spanish translation yet)

Gosia: Yes. The beer yeast, should it be taken permanently? And what more products and ingredients and supplements are recommendable?

Swaruu: Whenever you like. Especially when doing a lot of exercise. Many people think it tastes disgusting. I like it though. It's pure protein, pure health. Whatever is not chemical. If you eat vitamins that are made in a lab your body will not absorb them well. Like vitamin C, for example. Lab created vitamin C is a mirror image, as a molecule, compared to the natural one. So even if it's technically vitamin C, your body will not recognize it as such. So, with all those pills and vitamins bombs made in a lab. You are basically only causing yourself to have an "expensive pee".

Exercise is important because the lymph/interstitial fluid - which carries the garbage out of your system - is of an equal volume as the blood, and don't have a pump/heart. But your exercise moves your muscles and make the lymph flow.

Whenever I sense the initial symptoms of cold/flu/fever, I double or triple the daily dose of vitamin C (1000 mg, at least) and put on a sweater and socks before I go to bed. This causes me to sweat a lot during the night, and after two nights like that I am usually symptom-free. I hope this helps... smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2021-01-14 19:14:19

Pedro

thanks for the response , i get it,i should just keep workingout and eating healthly foods , im already doing that , but i was worried about the quemicals sprayed on me on the street, i hope my body will just get rid of those toxins quickly , and btw now im feeling better.

thanks again big_smile

#4 2021-01-14 19:35:41

Happy

As far as I know, they spray streets with potassium-chlorite to lower the freezing-point. It's not directly poisonous, but I wouldn't call it healthy, either. Thanks for the update! Glad you're feeling better... smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Board footer