You are not logged in.

#26 2020-11-24 22:24:58

Gustavo68

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

Desde ya estoy contento de haber encontrado lo que me mi alma quiere no sé si soy semilla o soy real pero siento mucho desde mi corazón todo lo que está pasando en este mundo, ahora la agencia cósmica la encontré como la ley de la atracción como algo de que anda buscando, ya fin los encontré me empezaron a gustar los videos de gosia Porque pienso que son y es la verdad de las cosas como son. Soy de San Juan Argentina y me uno a mis hermanos mayores y a ustedes para cambiar este mundo que amo junto a todos mis hermano y ser un instrumento de la paz Saludos

#27 2020-12-25 04:45:12

Talryn

My answer is the same as many others.  CA popped up in my searches for spiritual pursuits and Pleadian knowledge.  I felt guided to explore more in that direction. 

Thank you Gosia for all that you do!  smile

#28 2020-12-25 19:14:50

truthseeker

hi cosmic agency so happy to be here.
yes i want to fight the evil too.
thanks for your support our Taygetan friends. i found this wonderful channel by  referral from a friend. i just started watching the videos. it's amazing to speak with aliens. i feel high.

#29 2020-12-26 03:15:04

youtube  and innate

Just an Old Soul having a Awesome Human Incarnation
(Ret) Metaphysical Psych

#30 2021-01-15 03:43:22

From China

Hello! Gosia. I want to ask you, when will this forum open the instant chat function? If instant chat is enabled, will swaruu and anneka chat with us here?

#31 2021-01-15 04:03:33

Robert369

From China wrote:

Hello! Gosia. I want to ask you, when will this forum open the instant chat function? If instant chat is enabled, will swaruu and anneka chat with us here?

Your question obviously doesn't match the topic, thus I must request to please not derail random threads but instead open a new one. The answers indirectly exist already, though, but I may help out - in a new thread.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#32 2021-01-15 18:08:11

icubud

Greetings *waving*
Located in USA, Cincinnati.
I found this, bouncing off another website [https://phibetaiota.net/2021/01/ann-del … summaries/].
Just listened to the 1/7/21 video at YouTube.

“Don’t undermine yourself. Believe in possibilities. Believe in yourself. Believe you are capable. Engage in positive self-talk. Be an advocate for your betterment. Be your own friend. Be loving to yourself. Be forgiving to yourself. Encourage yourself. Celebrate yourself. Be gentle and kind with yourself. Let go of your limiting beliefs. You are capable of more than you think.”

#33 2021-01-15 22:04:35

orwa dawa

By Dan winter

Orwa

#34 2021-01-18 12:17:31

Karen

Hello, and thank you for having this site, and letting me join.  I am on  another site that  channels Jesus and other aliens and came across a post and I listened and new instantly that the information was legitimate with out a doubt.  Just one of my abilities.  I have listened to many videos and find them very enlightening, and hoping that we get an opportunity to discuss the negative, dark energies, specifically reptilians that have been living in my home since July of 2020. Along with other entities.  They are violent, so I really could use some more understanding in this area. I was very much meant to find this information, this I know.

Dr. Karen Scouten

#35 2021-01-23 04:39:09

adz

For me I was guided here from Ralph Rings work.

Gosia, the work you do is truely amazing. Every video lights me up and at the same time shatters my poor little brain into tiny pieces.......which then allows me to expand.

The effort you put into each video and the way you present is just perfect. You are such a blessing.

How can I send funds to support your work?

#36 2021-01-30 21:29:47

ignazio.sedda

I met your channel through DavideCristallo channel, it summarized and translated in italian your videos and other channels with similar topics, was very convenient, but then I decided to look at you directly, is more intresting!

Last edited by ignazio.sedda (2021-01-30 21:30:42)

it's all simple after it was difficult

#37 2021-02-01 15:43:38

shandorka

Gosia wrote:

Please share how you found us, Cosmic Agency channel. Thank you! smile

Hi Gosia,

I follow you and Robert on his discord channels since a few months and i have just a simple question plz because i didn't find the answer in your videos.

When you had the first contact with Swaruu and Aneeka back in 2017 how did you communicate with them ? With which application chat ? How Swaruu contacted you ?

I'm asking that because at the beginning i thought it was a joke or a fake but after viewing all your videos i am very impressed by the details and explanations shared by our Pleiadians friends.

I am sure i am not the only one to asking myself if all of that is real ? With all the disinformation we are facing today...

I have done researches 10h/day since several years and i have concatenete all the results in the following 900 pages document that you can find here :
https://we.tl/t-MIyvunPfZD

Feel free to read it and tell me if i am wrong on the different subjects :-)

Thank you for all your hard work and i hope we could one day all communicate freely with non human races in peace and love !

#38 2021-02-01 22:11:44

UFOHunter64

Hello, I was drawn to the video on youtube of Rashell speaking out about Eisenhower, It mentions Aldebaran, which I mentioned where I came from in a regression I had with Mary Rodwell in 2018. I had my first UFO sighting when I was 12yrs old. Which I found out later in my 30's from a conscious recall/remembering more, was also a meeting with Tall Blond ETs which I felt were my 'family' at least thats how I felt, the connection and feeling of love was beautiful. A beautiful Blonde lady in a one-piece tight fitting Blue suit came towards me grinning happily and bent down to scoop me up in her arms, I don't remember the whole encounter, but the regression brought out Aldebaran, and the fact that I went on board their craft. I had another Experience, in 2018 before the regression, where I left my body and travelled down a swirling tube to meet 'myself', I actually was not exactly like the Blonde people, I was 'silver' in colour or looked silver at any rate. I have been led to believe through my experience that I am in fact the being I met, who has put his/my 'essence or being' into this human form, for this experience of being human here at this time, and sharing my experience with my fellow beings whom I am connected with. I dont know the full extent of my purpose or of all my 'family' but I wanted to share that with you all. Thank you, Peace

Peace and Love

#39 2021-02-03 15:46:37

Gamecuber10

I met Robert369 in the We Love Mass Meditation Meditations on the Go Discord server, and got invited to another server. There were plenty of links there to here. I decided to sign up shortly afterwards.

I encountered this website a long time ago, but didn't sign up. I lurked for a while. I thought some information was useful, but I was more focused on studying the Angelic Calendar at the time, and I chose to focus more there. I'm still learning about many things, and any forum where I can express my truth properly is one that I notice.

Thank you to the team out here. Very appreciative to be able to join.

Last edited by Gamecuber10 (2021-02-03 15:47:26)

#40 2021-02-17 15:32:20

Thinkfasst

Someone unknown to me on Facebook randomly posted a hyperlink with no words or explanation as to what it was...And so with curiosity I just clicked it.  Best thing I ever did.

#41 2021-02-25 00:58:24

DarkOwl

Robert David Steele (who is a fraud in my opinion but I'm grateful for putting me onto Cosmic Agency)

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-02-25 02:28:06)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#42 2021-03-13 12:09:23

tomcan

Hi Gosia, thanks for asking "How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?" to me. Well, I have had an interest in experiences of other alternate realities for years. I decided to establish whether this information was real or simply wrong. I learned that the so-called factual truths experienced by persons seems to conflict with others and that the authenticity of these experiences fail to be consistent. I have always steered clear of new-age involvements and have suspected those sources of information and knowledge. I saw that those involved become overly gullible of unverified information too readily, and categorized that information as both irrelevant and dangerous. Even so, I have continued to "listen" to what persons say, recognizing that if I take an non-committal, independent and ambivalent view, that eventually truthful information will be demonstratively obvious.

I can't really recall exactly how I learned about Cosmic Agency, but I believe heard a program on  Coast-To-Coast-AM with Dale and yourself. Anyway, I checked out details on you channel on Youtube and have followed your channel since then.  As you can see, this interest eventually ended up in me creating an account on this site. I do appreciate your hard work and efforts in providing information and knowledge to all who desire to learn.

#43 2021-03-17 19:13:48

JeroenE

The video "a message from the pleiadians" was suggested to me by yt
After watching it, I knew I needed this to learn and grow more in understanding everything

#44 2021-03-17 19:48:17

JeroenE

JeroenE wrote:

The video "a message from the pleiadians" was suggested to me by yt
After watching it, I knew I needed this to learn and grow more in understanding everything

Apparantly, it was another video that I was suggested to watch by yt
My bad

#45 2021-03-24 08:22:23

TK

H.I.U.
hi Gosia,
First in 2019 I was reading some materials translated to Bulgarian from Spanish speaking friend and start to seek more and more for Swaruu and her team. I'm impressed from your great job and site and would like to thank you! I find yours searching option as very useful, to find exact point and share Swaruu knowledge to people that can understand it. 
Keep going on!
Please share us how I can be part of live chat that you holding with Swaruu team!
Regards TK

#46 2021-03-29 19:04:44

Scho'on Ta

Hello all together,

i've found this forum from the german webside/ Telegram-Channel spiritscape. This is a spiritual channel that collects and translates some channelings in to german.
I have some relations to the plaiades (see this name i use in the forum), may be taygeta, may be not. I am not sure.

Later on i will introduce myself in an other post.

Have a nice day.

Proof every thing and keep the good things.

#47 2021-03-31 09:54:38

Mace Aragorn

A friend shared a link on FaceBook at the beginning of your English channel on YouTune. I'm forever grateful to her, because I was hooked from then on ?

#48 2021-03-31 23:51:08

Rocketmidget

I found cosmic c, thru a cc meeting from another cc member from the Knoxville tn area. I am much in dept to her. Has really connected so many things. Btw, it took me WEEKS to finally get a password that would work so I can post here lol.
Namaste travelers.

#49 2021-04-08 18:31:29

sam12369

i was reading into majestic 12 and they mentioned your channel as a good source of information . and then i watched almost all videos over the past few weeks and its some of the best content there is . really good stuff .

#50 2021-04-25 14:02:28

Rainer Klar

Hi there,
warm regards to everyone here on the forum.
I have wished for contact with Pleiadians already for 20 years. However, after "Bringers of the Dawn" by Barbara Marciniak, I have not found anything that would have helped me get in touch.
A few days ago I watched a live stream with Gosia and Jean-Claude Beyond Mystic.
The incredible liveliness and love literally drew me to her channel. And since then, I've been watching one video after another.
And I'm amazed and excited and inspired like I haven't been in a long time!
Yes, and today I found this forum.

Board footer