You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-15 11:41:24

Rauthschild
Banned

Vampires

Intelligence rules the world, Ignorance bears the burden!

#2 2021-01-15 12:20:42

Robert369

Re: Vampires

I'd think that the well-known satanistic practices for rejuvenation through blood use easily count as vampirism ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-01-15 12:29:50

Rauthschild
Banned

Robert369 wrote:

I'd think that the well-known satanistic practices for rejuvenation through blood use easily count as vampirism ?

I really don't know, that's why I'm asking.

However, I do know that the Red Cross has the largest supply of Blood in the world, also the instigator of wars as they have the contract to clean it up.

I recollect having a conversation years ago, regarding people wanting to block the sun, making planet earth dark.

#4 2021-01-15 21:08:10

Robert369

Rauthschild wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

However, I do know that the Red Cross has the largest supply of Blood in the world, also the instigator of wars as they have the contract to clean it up.

I recollect having a conversation years ago, regarding people wanting to block the sun, making planet earth dark.

Right, those parts surely go along with the cabalistic vampiric desires, though I wouldn't give much on the typical stories about vampires being endangered by sun light.

As for the Earth darkening, the Reptiles are working for millennia on a general climate change (by mind-controlling humans and giving them stupid technology) which turns our planet uninhabitable for us but perfect for them, because they currently cannot quite live here.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2021-01-18 02:54:32

Rauthschild
Banned

Robert369 wrote:
Rauthschild wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Right, those parts surely go along with the cabalistic vampiric desires, though I wouldn't give much on the typical stories about vampires being endangered by sun light.

As for the Earth darkening, the Reptiles are working for millennia on a general climate change (by mind-controlling humans and giving them stupid technology) which turns our planet uninhabitable for us but perfect for them, because they currently cannot quite live here.

See Below Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZSEYRf … ckmagik363

#6 2021-01-18 03:10:13

greb'Z

Rauthschild wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Rauthschild wrote:

See Below Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZSEYRf … ckmagik363

This Dr. PHi_L guy .. is GREAT !! !!

#7 2022-06-18 07:49:13

Vampires as we know them originally started as a misunderstanding of science and decomposition of the dead.  Plus folks were thought dead when they were not.  Hence the phrase the graveyard watch, people buried alive and someone got the job to see if a bell was rung hooked to the casket if someone woke after being buried alive.  When they were thought up V did not exist so they were called wampyres and were thought to go after those that had wronged them while alive.

There is nothing to say that a genetic experiment had to live off blood that was not created at some point.  Such a creature even if it was a carrier species, would have been short lived if all the iconic weaknesses existed.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#8 2022-06-18 10:24:09

Robert369

You wish that it was just a story, but there's way more truth to it that they wish us to believe. In fact, the "explanation" is the distraction fairytale that satanist and the like spread to make people disbelieve in their disgusting activities.

#9 2022-06-18 11:06:04

Gosia
Administrator

We actually have the video on vampires that Robert published in Spanish, I never did it in English yet. Its quite disturbing and yes, they do exist but not in a pretty Brad Pitt style. When I am done with all the more important videos, I will publish it. In the meantime you can see it in Robert´s channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taiqHR8xmbE&t=345s (auto translation sucks)

#10 2022-06-18 18:21:40

Is this the only video with information about St Germain? I couldn't find much at swaruu org.

Reiki practitioner

#11 2022-06-26 17:32:05

And the video is gone...

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

Board footer