You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-19 00:43:20

tomcan

The Age of Aquarius

Last December 21st was an interesting astronomical date.  We were able to see the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn which I feel was the actual beginning of the Age of Aquarius. If correct, that event heralded in a new age that was reflected for millennia as a period of time of where knowledge and understand will emanate, “The Age of Aquarius”.  I do recall while a child a song chanted by the popular group at the “The 5th Dimension” which become a worldwide hit, and known by many.  I was not surprised that more did not confirm of this alignment on the longest/shortest day of the year in terms of the Age of Aquarius. In astronomical terms, this was a very rare even, not seen even in 2012, the purported Aquarius age start.

Looking that the world.  We see that polarization of persons and the alignment on one side or another.  Whether considered as good or bad it is uncertain, but one thing is for sure, there are alignments between two different aspects of consciousness, and reflected in 3rd densities as well as above or below. This alignment seems natural and is even reflected within families where conflicts and disagreements are becoming more evident. This alignment is a spiritual aspect and does reflect the internal motivation of each. 

The Age of Aquarius whether is began in December 21st of 2012 or December 21st 2020 is irrelevant, however what is relevant is that we are now engage in a tumultuous time and is forcing persons to change concerning love or hate, and as a natural reflection of our being origins.
It is time for all of us to play within ourselves the intent of that famous song of a time that love will guide us all, forever.

#2 2021-01-30 17:12:37

Albert

Re: The Age of Aquarius

tomcan wrote:

Last December 21st was an interesting astronomical date.  We were able to see the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn which I feel was the actual beginning of the Age of Aquarius. 

The Age of Aquarius whether is began in December 21st of 2012 or December 21st 2020 is irrelevant, however what is relevant is....

Despite anything people say or write, we are NOT in the age of Aquarius. That does not mean humanity is not one an ascending cycle of cosmic consciousness. There are many long calendars, yuga cycles, great year, maya calendar, Egyptian calendar, long night of the swarog.... All these do point to an ascending cycle. But, we are still in the age of Pisces.

Why do I say this? Well, for one, there is much evidence that the so-called Gregorian calendar has been tampered with many centuries ago to add 500-1000 years to rewrite history and portray a long line of ongoing conflicts to make it seem like this is our natural way. Of course this can be debated until the cows come home. But, if one understands how to actually read the zodiac calendar, then there is no room for debate or interpretation. So let me explain how to read this heavenly calendar for yourself...

The zodiac age is determined by the constellation which appears directly behind the sun on the northern hemisphere’s spring equinox. So on March 21, when the sun rises, the constellation directly behind it is Pisces, which the sun more less in the middle of this constellation. I worked this out a number of years ago, before I learned of the Joseph Justus Scaliger chronology, and noticed that we are perhaps 800 years away. You can now easily work this out yourself by downloading the Planets app to your iPad, and setting the time and date to March 21 around 6 or 7 AM to see the position of the sun. If I knew how to do it, I would post a screen shot showing this relationship.

That said, all these cosmic calendars agree that we are moving into an area of goodness and light and truth - which is likely why evil is throwing everything at us. For myself, my awakening began in 2012 and started me on “the path”. So bottom line, although we are not in the age of Aquarius, something big is unfolding and, like you, more and more people are slowly waking up to it. I think this is what the Cabal fears most and unlike the past, where humanity is given one distraction after the next so as not to embrace the truth about ourselves, they are doing everything to keep us in a fear and survival mode, aka, low vibration.

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

Board footer