You are not logged in.

#51 2021-01-12 15:00:15

Happy

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Like on the transcript-page, we have a search-option here within the forum, too. smile  On the top of this page (you are reading now) you will find the button which takes you to the search-page for the forum.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#52 2021-01-14 15:53:04

orwa dawa

Hello..
a question ..

What is the real meaning behind the number 12 ..
as you know there is 12 stand of DNA when we become 5D and the mathematic is based on 12  ..
I can't find a real explanation

Orwa

#53 2021-01-14 16:53:17

Happy

Hello orwa dawa, smile

I can't find a real explanation

You decide the real explanation, orwa dawa. You already carry it within yourself. It's the same as when you find a flower in your garden. In one reality it could be a universe in itself, presenting itself to be explored. In another, it could be just another weed, subject to be ripped up and cleared from the patio. Your reality decides.

For myself, 12 represents an harmonic perfection. It's a completeness of all the other numbers, and in multiplicity it contains all the rest. We in this world have had our attention on 10 as the base in mathematics. I see that like cutting the flower in two, and then try to see the part that's missing to understand the whole flower. But just like you, I feel like I've just started to explore this "new" part of the world... ... I guess. smile

#54 2021-01-14 19:05:40

orwa dawa

Happy wrote:

You decide the real explanation, orwa dawa. You already carry it within yourself. It's the same as when you find a flower in your garden. In one reality it could be a universe in itself, presenting itself to be explored. In another, it could be just another weed, subject to be ripped up and cleared from the patio. Your reality decides.

For myself, 12 represents an harmonic perfection. It's a completeness of all the other numbers, and in multiplicity it contains all the rest. We in this world have had our attention on 10 as the base in mathematics. I see that like cutting the flower in two, and then try to see the part that's missing to understand the whole flower. But just like you, I feel like I've just started to explore this "new" part of the world... ... I guess. smile

Thank you for your positivity ... but what I meant is the scientific and the real fact behind this number ... because I find it everywhere ...

Orwa

#55 2021-01-14 19:29:53

Happy

I'd say that's a good sign, orwo dewa. smile  You probably experience that as a synchronicities, then. Like some who see other combinations of numbers, looking at clocks, posters, and other things. Synchronicities can in some sense be understood as the "universe's confirmation" that you're on the right track. And of course, many who call such things "superstition" have not come to see the value in their own intuition yet. Myself, I find such comfort in feathers... smile

But scientifically... I wouldn't be of much help in this. When I searched for "twelve" in the transcripts, however, I found this:

From: "What is a 5D Ascension - Direct Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Message (Taygeta) (24)"

YouTube / Transcript

Swaruu: [...] There are great differences between terrestrial astrophysics and Taygeta. They are incompatible. Same as Mathematics. Just look at numerology. What happens if 10 and 11 are single-digit numbers? What a mess! However... the 11 is still 5 + 6.

For us 12 is the first number with 2 digits. But for me the number 100 is not worth anything special... it is only 100. For me the first full number is 12X12 - 144.

But for you the 144 is a number without sense and fraction of one hundred plus 4 tens and four units. For me it is an whole number which is my base number which is 12 square. The next one for me is 1728. Number without sense for humans. We do not understand each other.

Gosia: Yes. I'm already in a mental mess just listening to this. And the number 0 means anything special for you?

Swaruu: The zero is still zero or the absence of a number. Or just the filling. But you get to use the zero next to the Taygeta symbol for 12 to denominate a 12 or to denominate that you have 12 twelve’s or 144 that is a 12 plus two zeros. 12 plus two zeros for you is 1200 for me is 144.

#56 2021-01-14 19:44:27

orwa dawa

Happy wrote:

I'd say that's a good sign, orwo dewa. smile  You probably experience that as a synchronicities, then. Like some who see other combinations of numbers, looking at clocks, posters, and other things. Synchronicities can in some sense be understood as the "universe's confirmation" that you're on the right track. And of course, many who call such things "superstition" have not come to see the value in their own intuition yet. Myself, I find such comfort in feathers... smile

But scientifically... I wouldn't be of much help in this. When I searched for "twelve" in the transcripts, however, I found this:

Yes I agree with you a lot .. and I saw this article .. but it was not satisfied..
Thank you for sharing ...

Orwa

#57 2021-01-14 22:22:41

07wideeyes

Pierre-Alexandre wrote:

Dear Gosia, Dear Robert, Dear Matias,

I am a french follower since almost the begining of the cosmic agency chanel.

I am really into hidden earth history in realtion to interstellar affairs.

A friend of mine based in Mexico told me there is a strong connexion between Joan of Arc & Swarru.

Joan of Arc is such an important character of french History. I wondering if you intend to have an interview of swarru about that subject.

I am personnally very much invoved with all sort of mysteries related to the secret history of France.

I'd be pleased if you intend to have a conversation about Joan of Arc with her to ask a few very specific questions.

Best wishes,

Pierre-Alexandre.

Yes, as Happy says, you can find info through the search buttons. There is something on the French forum (where else?!) which I found very interesting. Some is in English language. Swaruu says that she has been Joan of Arc - twice. Once she was killed, and once she escaped. When it comes to 'everything is manifestation of consciousness; reality is created by your ideas, it is only your ideas that limit you; if you want to understand anything, leave behind linear thinking' she is way ahead of the pack. Even more now, as Yazhi. I have known  plenty about shamans, Tibetan yogis etc, but Yazhi is unique, in my view.

#58 2021-01-17 12:51:57

DDA

Hi everyone!

Although I’ve been following Cosmic Agency from the start, I’m new on this forum and would like to know if anyone had the full text file of the English transcripts? I know I can download them one by one, but I suppose someone has already done so and since I believe this information is one of the most valuable humanity has ever received I would like to, not only, make sure I can have access to it but also act as a safeguard for this invaluable information!

If anyone can help me, please send an email to :

******************  (removed by moderator)

Thanks a lot!!!

#59 2021-01-17 16:59:27

Happy

We appreciate your concern. smile

You are right; we’ve been given some really good information by the Taygetan crew, Swaruu/Yazhi, Gosia and the team. And it has been going steady for soon-to-be three years already. Gosia has done a tremendous job in this. Early on - and together with Robert, Dale, the voice-team, the translators, and others - she recognized the quality of the information. She saw the potential for a massive change to the better in our societies, if it only could become generally known. This motivated her to engage full-time in it, and we all have many reasons to be really grateful for her dedication in this.

When it comes to the availability of it, others have voiced fears of losing the information, too. This is understandable, if one truly sees the inspiration behind the effort. We all sense the need to know how this world truly works, and the information really expands our view of it all. It quickly becomes obvious to new viewers, too, how important it is that the information is spread far and wide. And it is particularly important in these times, when it's so obvious that we - as a global civilization - is in a process of transition. The future we hope for, believe in, and know is there somewhere beyond the horizon, is closer than we tend to think. And more than ever, what we think, say and do will affect where we eventually will arrive.

Each transcript is considered complete/full in itself, and it is fully accessible on this site to everyone who may find it useful in their studies. As long as swaruu.org is up and running, there is no need to compile them into one single file. Any "safeguarding" would be considered of no consequence, other than if the .org-domain goes down, which is not likely. If so, it would affect non-profit organizations all over the world, and a re-structuring of the entire internet would be considered imminent. It may - may - come to that sometime in the future, but then we would adapt. And we all are really good at adapting, you know... wink

Enjoy your studies! smile

#60 2021-01-17 17:27:19

Robert369

Happy wrote:

As long as swaruu.org is up and running, there is no need to compile them into one single file. Any "safeguarding" would be considered of no consequence, other than if the .org-domain goes down, which is not likely. If so, it would affect non-profit organizations all over the world, and a re-structuring of the entire internet would be considered imminent. It may - may - come to that sometime in the future, but then we would adapt. And we all are really good at adapting, you know... wink

I dare to object this statement, because for them there is no need to take down the entire .org domain but they can simply do this for an individual domain, either through the ISP, the DNS providers or even the central name servers (some of this recently has been done against Gab), in which case one would need to know the IP of the respective server. Which leads to the question if swaruu.org is having a static IP or a dynamic one, meaning that we could just make a note of it if it is static.

Other means of take-down are based on directly attacking the internet connection or the host system and by that making it unreachable or even non-functional, and there surely are many other ways to attack a server if they really want to - if must be with outworldly means.

This being said, with today's technology 100% server safety doesn't exist for many reasons, and the only thing that really helps against losing it all are distributed backups and having a backup machine. Sadly, this effort usually is financially inacceptable, thus local backups tend to be the norm. Having trusted people with the files tends to be the cheapest "distributed backup", and I offer such since I also can host the files for download in case of emergency (which I already do for the English videos).

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#61 2021-01-17 17:56:12

Happy

Robert369 wrote:

I dare to object this statement, because for them there is no need to take down the entire .org domain but they can simply do this for an individual domain, either through the ISP, the DNS providers or even the central name servers (some of this recently has been done against Gab), in which case one would need to know the IP of the respective server. Which leads to the question if swaruu.org is having a static IP or a dynamic one, meaning that we could just make a note of it if it is static.

Sure it is possible, Robert. It comes with the turf, knowing that and being human: Anyone who has the intent of doing harm, will most likely achieve it. If Cosmic Agency is being targeted, as you envision here, it will be a new situation, though. And it seems you think Cosmic Agency is unprepared for a subsequent restoration. I think you under-estimate the ability of Gosia’s many friends to mobilize in a situation like that.

#62 2021-01-18 08:41:11

indigochild64

Hi all. I have an idea for a video that I feel is quite interesting. Can you ask Swaruu what the explanation for mental health disorders are? How can things such as split personality disorder, bipolar disorder, narcissitic personality dissorder, schizophrenia all manifest? If everything is just beliefs and perceptions, what perceptions could cause someone to have multiple personalites, and how are they born with this? How is it that mental illness can be passed from parents to child through "genetics"? I feel there are a lot of misconceptions in the world when it comes to mental health, people believing the solution is just taking toxic pills, so how can people heal these illnesses? I am particularly interested in narcissism/sociopathy, are these normal human souls or perhaps the hellseeds you mention?

#63 2021-01-18 08:48:01

indigochild64

Another question I have is relating to the recent immersion video. Great video btw:)

I was just wondering, how is it that starseeds can immerse at exactly the right time to have an astrology chart that is 100% accurate?

Also Swaruu mentioned before running two bodies, can we awaken our other body and still function on Earth? What is it like running two bodies, are you in each body at the same time, or in one body when you are awake and when that one sleeps you wake up in the other? Is it like switching between them or can you somehow be conscious in both at the same time? Thanks:)

#64 2021-01-19 23:38:43

Gosia
Administrator

Wait for 2 more videos in this topic. Maybe they will answer your questions smile

Gosia

indigochild64 wrote:

Another question I have is relating to the recent immersion video. Great video btw:)

I was just wondering, how is it that starseeds can immerse at exactly the right time to have an astrology chart that is 100% accurate?

Also Swaruu mentioned before running two bodies, can we awaken our other body and still function on Earth? What is it like running two bodies, are you in each body at the same time, or in one body when you are awake and when that one sleeps you wake up in the other? Is it like switching between them or can you somehow be conscious in both at the same time? Thanks:)

#65 2021-01-27 12:51:38

mitkobs

About the immersion. Can our friends describe what is stasis exactly. Do the heart continue to pump blood and the brain to function? How the pulse is dropping and what is the body temperature? Do the hair and nails continue to grow? Do the body have its gland secretions like when is fully functional? And how the person will look like when waking up after 70 earthly years in immersion without nobody to take care for the body?

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-01-27 17:38:14)

#66 2021-01-27 22:40:07

Lost One

Is it still possible to ask a question ? I have herd all my life about the meeting with President Eisenhower and Vice President Nixon with a ET known as
  Valiant Thor: Visitor from Venus ~ 1957-1960 . Did this happen ?  As far as no contact by ET to the people if this is true it has already happened as pictures    and news papers covered it also. Hard to find information on this but it is still out there.I would like to know what our friends know about this event and was he alone ?

#67 2021-01-27 23:48:47

Happy

Lost One wrote:

Did this happen ?

May I recommend a search for "Eisenhower" in the search-engine on top of the transcript-page. I found at least two transcripts there, where both Rashell and Swaruu mention him. smile

#68 2021-01-28 20:05:27

Hello Everyone,

I would like to see a video about angels and guides. I know that angels in particular were mentioned a few years ago briefly in a video, but would like to know more about this topic (like what is true and false about this), since we know that these concepts have been used and abused by the new age. Would like to know Yazhi’s perspective on this topic.

#69 2021-01-28 23:28:55

ignazio.sedda

I would like to ask some questions about the Nuragic civilization that developed in Sardinia between 2000 BC and 500 BC.
Currently about 320 have been discovered Tombs of Giants on the island, were they really collective tombs as they say? Or did they have a relationship with the giants of the planet Atlas, as told by Swaruu in this video?
What was the function of the ”Domus de Janas”, discovered about 2,400, were they just tombs? The frequent depictions of horns inside it indicate a relationship with peoples who lived in the constellation of Taurus, as told by Swaruu and Dhor Káal'el in this video?
Is this a portal leading to the constellation of Taurus?
This circular environment, where there are representations in the shape of spirals and where people could sit in a circle, was it some kind of portal?
The sacred wells, discovered about 50, were used to establish the positions of the planets?
If there have been contacts with peoples from other worlds, is it possible that other Nuragic civilizations exist today in other extraterrestrial or intraterrestrial worlds?
These tales passed down orally on contacts with "the blue men" are true in Racconti della Nuraghelogia?
“As for the“ blue men ”, with this denomination the inhabitants of other worlds in contact with the proto-Sardinians were called, according to a ritual that presented several variants. In other words, certain proto-Sardinians communicated with extraterrestrials by placing themselves on the nuraghi or in another place where silence reigned, lying with the naked body on a smooth stone, in line with the same ones that emit cosmic micro waves capable of being received by human receptors . In addition to this, great concentration was needed which allowed to receive these silent sounds. "
Why are there so many towers or Nuraghes , 10,000 discovered, but it is thought they can reach 20,000? Did they only serve to defend themselves? From who?
Is it possible that traces and artifacts of this civilization have been deliberately hidden and destroyed, as reported by various testimonies? For what reason?
What relationship did the Nuragics or Shardanas have with ancient Egypt? Why are they sometimes portrayed as enemies and sometimes as allies?
What relations did they have with the Etruscans, the Romans, the Celts?

Last edited by ignazio.sedda (2021-03-10 20:01:44)

it's all simple after it was difficult

#70 2021-01-30 10:11:59

Ulija

Hi smile I used search, but no info was found about this topic. I am very keen to know is my feeling about Yonaguni monument is right. The Yonaguni Monument is a submerged rock formation off the coast of Yonaguni, the southernmost of the Ryukyu Islands, in Japan. Marine geologist Masaaki Kimura claims that the formations are man-made stepped monoliths at least 10,000 years old . I do believe it too, though these claims have been described as pseudoarchaeological.
Few years ago when I first learned about this place I had strange nostalgia feeling and immediately bursted to tears. This feeling recur few days ago when I watched Gosia's video where Swaruu was talking about their language, that its similar to Japanese and that after the flood they also go to Japan...
Could you ask more information about that place and it's history? Can it be that Taygeteans build that ancient Yonaguni city?
Thank you <3

#71 2021-01-30 11:34:22

ignazio.sedda

Ulija wrote:

Hi smile I used search, but no info was found about this topic. I am very keen to know is my feeling about Yonaguni monument is right. The Yonaguni Monument is a submerged rock formation off the coast of Yonaguni, the southernmost of the Ryukyu Islands, in Japan. Marine geologist Masaaki Kimura claims that the formations are man-made stepped monoliths at least 10,000 years old . I do believe it too, though these claims have been described as pseudoarchaeological.
Few years ago when I first learned about this place I had strange nostalgia feeling and immediately bursted to tears. This feeling recur few days ago when I watched Gosia's video where Swaruu was talking about their language, that its similar to Japanese and that after the flood they also go to Japan...
Could you ask more information about that place and it's history? Can it be that Taygeteans build that ancient Yonaguni city?
Thank you <3

Why are there megalithic constructions almost the same in Japan and Sardinia, despite being so far?

it's all simple after it was difficult

#72 2021-01-31 15:25:25

Robert369

LauriLavi wrote:

If we try to force the information onto other people we are basically breaking freewill but are we really? I would like to get a perspective of the pleaidians on this, which way of sharing information to other people doesn't break the primordial law of freewill. -Lauri

The Taygetan (not Pleiadian) stance on information has been made clear aplenty: Offering information is not equal to forcing to believe the information, so everyone still has a free will choice. And as we see from all the sheeplings that refuse to awaken despite full proof of the situation being visible everywhere, offering information isn't affecting them against their (current) will.

This is very different from the forcing that has been done by the cabals, e.g. requiring mandatory schools = indoctrination centers, and many other things against the free will of the people. Just look at the struggle of awakened people who refuse to send their children to school and wish to teach them at home...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#73 2021-01-31 16:48:08

Robert369

LauriLavi wrote:

Thank you for the response Robert. Taygeta is just the name of the star of the planets, so they are still pleiadians as pleiadian is the name of the race. Little clarification there. -Lauri

Of course "Pleiadians" as a general name for many races from the Pleiadian star cluster exists, but there is no race of "Pleiadians" because there are many races in the Pleiadians, including very different non-human ones. Thus one cannot simply generalize a race name by their star cluster, and anyone using this term as a race name is misleading people. For more details see Swaruu's video on the Pleiades and the races there.

On another note: This thread isn't suitable for discussions.

#74 2021-01-31 19:07:05

Gosia
Administrator

Yes Robert is right, because if we say Pleiadian stance.... it implies ALL Pleiadian races hold that stance. But its only Taygetans we speak to, we dont know what other Pleiadian races think. It would be like saying: European stance on dog breeding is this and that. But within Europe Germany might have a different stance on the topic than Italians. And also Taygetans themselves prefer to be called that way. In either case, its a minor thing. smile 

LauriLavi wrote:

Thank you for the response Robert. Taygeta is just the name of the star of the planets, so they are still pleiadians as pleiadian is the name of the race. Little clarification there. -Lauri

#75 2021-02-01 03:25:39

RoadtoSamadhi

Gosia wrote:

Yes Robert is right, because if we say Pleiadian stance.... it implies ALL Pleiadian races hold that stance. But its only Taygetans we speak to, we dont know what other Pleiadian races think. It would be like saying: European stance on dog breeding is this and that. But within Europe Germany might have a different stance on the topic than Italians. And also Taygetans themselves prefer to be called that way. In either case, its a minor thing. smile 

LauriLavi wrote:

Gosia, how do we get out of this mess and enter world peace if Trump and white hats are leading us to destruction? Or are they not doing so on purpose ?

Board footer