You are not logged in.

#76 2021-02-01 06:21:45

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

I didnt say they are leading us to destruction. smile All is possible still. Yazhi just said do not put all your eggs in one basket, she is doubtful of the Alliance, or rather, of how they possibly might be used by the Canal, and she wants us to act on our own without waiting for anyone.

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Yes Robert is right, because if we say Pleiadian stance.... it implies ALL Pleiadian races hold that stance. But its only Taygetans we speak to, we dont know what other Pleiadian races think. It would be like saying: European stance on dog breeding is this and that. But within Europe Germany might have a different stance on the topic than Italians. And also Taygetans themselves prefer to be called that way. In either case, its a minor thing. smile 

LauriLavi wrote:

Thank you for the response Robert. Taygeta is just the name of the star of the planets, so they are still pleiadians as pleiadian is the name of the race. Little clarification there. -Lauri

Gosia, how do we get out of this mess and enter world peace if Trump and white hats are leading us to destruction? Or are they not doing so on purpose ?

#77 2021-02-01 06:50:33

Happy

It’s like a line in the sand is drawn up for us - time and time again. Anéeka and the crew draw it from one side, while Yazhi Swaruu is drawing the same line from the other side.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#78 2021-02-01 13:18:21

Robert369

Happy wrote:

It’s like a line in the sand is drawn up for us - time and time again. Anéeka and the crew draw it from one side, while Yazhi Swaruu is drawing the same line from the other side.

That's a good comparison - and now is the time for us to jump over it.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#79 2021-02-01 13:23:21

Happy

You never stop surprising, Robert. smile It's all sand, if that's what we focus on, but line is there...

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#80 2021-02-03 18:40:15

I think this may be an appropriate question for ANEEKA given her commentary on BASE 12 math and quantum AI

"Marko Rodin used his BASE 10 vortex mathematics to create the Rodin Coil, "free energy device". Given that you suggest the "pretty thing" (his BASE 10 Vortex Mathematics symbol) is "garbage" can you guide me into the proper winding of the wire using Base 12 mathematics (Duodecimal or Dozenal Math) so we may make a properly functioning Rodin type device that truly makes free energy. Is this possible to make some form of coil with our earthly materials available like copper wire? If so, please guide in detail. "

I've expanded on this question in the following thread.
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=1251

Thank you all.

#81 2021-02-06 18:35:43

Armaged

Hi Gosia

I'm seeing small circles of frosted white lights appearing on the corners of my eyes. One eye then to the other or naught. I thought it were laurels hehehe...

But now in after thoughts of the "Dark Matter"-isk immersion tech...I'm thinking inspection.
Feels like much probing too is carried out...Discomfort

Haih
Along with MY thoughts are My doubts, in a blender
swirling & cancelling each other in its revivals.
Hmmpphh...

This is not its first phenomenon but for the life i can't remember good or bad.

I do sense program insertion tho...

Pls advise.

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

#82 2021-02-07 11:34:40

ignazio.sedda

About the myth of Jesus, are there any terrestrial spiritual teachers, generally recognized in the galaxy?
Are there any terrestrial spiritual practices or paths that followed in other worlds?

it's all simple after it was difficult

#83 2021-02-10 23:01:07

Stan

Hallo Gosia, regarding portals and space battles in near space and sublunar space I found Lev’s description, and I wonder if Yazhi or Aneeka could share some comments or verify authenticity? ?
Link:
https://www.disclosurenews.it/new-galac … 21-part-1/
Thanks You and All best , Stan

Last edited by Stan (2021-02-10 23:01:28)

#84 2021-02-11 14:20:53

DDA

While watching the last video entitled “Can we be free in higher densities” A few questions came to my mind,  particularly one that keeps coming up, regarding the “law of opposites” and timelines.

I know it’s almost impossible for a 3-D mind to integrate opposite truths Like being finite and being eternal or being one and being many or having has many timelines as there are individuals or having only one... I know and understand all of these “truths” exist since they are ideas made up by mind. But when Swarru speaks of current affairs on earth (e.i. the genocidal plan) it would seem we are discussing one or a few collective timelines from which we could not depart as individuals... It brings back the metaphorical image of the steel wire presented in a previous video!

I guess I have a hard time grasping higher density concepts, the most expanded point of views, and applying it to my concrete 3-D life... If both opposite truths exist, myself being able to choose my own “positive” individual timeline (ascension) or being stuck in a negative collective timeline (genocide), what defines what my experience will be ? Is it what I choose it to be, what I focus my attention on and what I believe in?

Then again I now remember the video on free will in which we understand that everything is planned from above by our higher selves, therefore it would probably be wiser to just accept whatever is and enjoy the ride... If this is so then all the questioning and all this truth seeking is pretty much useless!!! And I do find this to be, in itself, quite funny!!

Any thoughts and perspectives on this puzzling metaphysical questions of “opposite truths” are welcomed! Thanks

#85 2021-02-11 17:38:15

orwa dawa

Hello, I have a question about the holly books codes, (like Bible, Torah, and Quraan), some people claim that there is the type of coding in these books, proving by these Ideas that they are from "God". I looked at these theories and I should say that yes they have a kind of coding, but I have doubt, what if The cabal did that to manipulate people.
Any idea ??

Thank you very much

Orwa

#86 2021-02-11 17:44:03

Robert369

orwa dawa wrote:

Hello, I have a question about the holly books codes, (like Bible, Torah, and Quraan), some people claim that there is the type of coding in these books, proving by these Ideas that they are from "God". I looked at these theories and I should say that yes they have a kind of coding, but I have doubt, what if The cabal did that to manipulate people.
Any idea ??

Thank you very much

"God" always refers to some ET that took control of Earth back then. And while some of those books are a conglomerate of older knowledge and beliefs, these have been distorted as to worship that ET and mind-control people into fake-spirituality with oppression instead of self-empowerment. Thus the meaning of these books is rather pointless, as picking out the few good parts and removing the distortions from them is impossibly for most people.

The only truth is within oneself because we have been born with all the knowledge, but right from being a baby this and many other abilities get taken away from us; partially even by our own mind-controlled parents.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#87 2021-02-13 09:16:56

Hello Gosia and the whole team!

I don’t know if these topics have already been discussed about, and if so, my apologies. I would very much appreciate if you could ask your friends about these subjects.

I had the following encounter about ten years ago and I would like to know if it was typical thing back them. Three disk shaped craft showed up to me in the middle of a summer day and did quite impressive maneuvers I have to say. These objects were silver colored and shiny. Actually they looked a lot like Pleiadian/ Taygetan scoutships that were pictured in Billy Meier’s fotos from the 70’s. It seemed to me as if the craft were able to shift between dimensions or cloak themselves somehow since they sort of faded away in front of my very eyes. The thing that fascinated me the most, however, was the ‘liveliness’ of the ships. Their shiny metallic bodies looked more alive than any material found on earth. It’s hard to describe in words. Are the ships made of conscious technology or are they actual living beings?

My second question is about a certain Pleiadian race, I guess. Shortly after the incident described above I had another visitation. Three human looking beings contacted me at night while I was in a lucid dream kind of half awake, half asleep state. The entities had a light blue hue around them, like an aura. I don’t recall whether their skin tone was blueish as well, but I remember I strongly sensed their blueish auras. They (telepathically) communicated they were “Pleiadians” and that “you are one of us”. I wonder if there really is a race that like in the Pleiades, or was it merely my 3D impression of these beings?

Question n:o 3. I sometimes receive telepathic messages in an unfamiliar language which sounds like a Native American language to me. Usually I get overwhelming sensations of higher love with these messages. I don’t understand the words at all though, which is slightly frustrating. Could this be a Pleiadian language, or is it what is called ‘light language’? lThe messages seem to come from a feminine energy and my understanding is that they come from a Pleiadian source, the energy signature seems to point to that direction. Is this type of phenomenon typical among starseeds, and is there a way to confirm the source? The energies may feel quite romantic even...hmmm.

Q4. I have some vague memories of being aboard on a mothership, in a classroom and on the flight deck where there seems to be large windows and holographic control panels etc. I think we wear some kind of fitting jump suits over there. Does this actually happen in night time that we humans can get transferred to ships in our light bodies, or could it be that we (interdimensionally) have another bodies that are stationed on the mothership? Or could it be the case that it’s a past life regression, or merely imagination?

Thank you.

All the best,
Azirael

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2021-02-13 09:45:10)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#88 2021-02-13 10:08:15

Octananda

Paradise on Earth everyone !
I have a suggestion about videos and where to publish them.
For avoiding being deleted or censured in some form sites: lbri.tv or bitchute.com seem like good places to post.
I am a great fan of Taygetean Team and also Urmas.
Greetings and a hug full of love if they read this message.
Let the divine always guide us.

Last edited by Octananda (2021-02-13 10:08:49)

#89 2021-02-13 21:22:56

wayne

Good day Gosia and Cosmic Agency team,

If you have the time and inclination, could you share more about the subject of the regressives 'infiltration' outside of earth.   I've noticed this subject has been mentioned in passing a few times:
1. when it was referenced that regressives had infiltrated one of the Tigetan ships
2. when it was mentioned that it was suspected that the regressives has infiltrated the Federation council on Saturn

best regards,
wayne

#90 2021-02-18 08:46:28

Octananda

When a person is very low, like on the bottom of the emotional scale and they are susceptible to negative influence of the reptiles or other negative entities, and they(people) commit heinous acts towards others around them, do they still collect bad karma?
Yes
Because these people(usually narsissists, borderlines and psychopaths) can't basically resist the influence that is coming outside of them and it is basically a reptile or whatever that is controlling them, so does karma still apply to them?
Yes

They took some decisions in the past and little-by-little they cultivated this lower consciousness states(influence of the regressive beings - mostly archons)

From my understanding matrix people has no karma - there are not people - concept of karma applies only to the beings with a soul becouse karma is a way(the hard way) to understand things(evolve spiritually) and matrix people cannot understand anything they are just a manifestation of a group of people who posses consciousness.

I hope i helped you.
Octananda

#91 2021-02-18 11:03:12

Robert369

LauriLavi wrote:

... so does karma still apply to them?

Also does karma apply to these people even if they are matrix people running on a script?

As Swaruu correctly explained in one of Gosia's videos, karma doesn't exist and simply is a belief system through indoctrination. Drop the belief and all "accumulated karma" is gone too, because those "accumulations" also are just part of that belief.

Karma, just like many other methods, is standard method of mind-control that e.g. is applied to the Andromedans.

#92 2021-02-18 11:37:44

Robert369

LauriLavi wrote:

Currently I don't buy the notion that karma is just mind control.

Not sure where you got that "notion" from, but I wrote that karma is a belief system, and such is adopted willingly or unwilling but not a universe law.

An actual universe law that might be related to this would be that same frequencies attract each other, so if you are doing, thinking or saying good evil things, you attract those coming at you as well. Yet, the actual effect depends on the emotions one puts into these, meaning that if you say something seeming negative as a fitting joke in good spirit, it will not attract negative things to you.

All of this has nothing to do with the karma belief system but with pure universe physics, but this universe mechanics sort of invites creating a belief system around it. Yet, if one truly mastered one's emotions and lives in balance, one can circumvent this universal law and still perform seeming good or evil actions without attracting such on oneself, because the inner energies count.

#93 2021-02-18 12:29:16

07wideeyes

The reason I don't steal from anybody is not because I am afraid of the 'bad karma' that I may accrue. It is because I have the knowing, the direct instinct, if you like, that it is 'wrongness'. Out of a sense of connectedness and empathy, and a connection with 'the current of ascension' in the universe (that's just a term I've created at this moment, it's not intended to be precise or up for analysis!).

From what I understand, the reptiles don't just put us in farms etc, maybe for several reasons. But one reason is that they do believe in karma. Many races believe in karma, I think there's a video where Swaruu goes into this, and she says that from her perspective they are wrong. There's a lot that reptilians don't understand or experience, I guess; that's one reason they are reptilians.

#94 2021-02-18 17:12:54

Robert369

LauriLavi wrote:

But if I dissolve the belief of karma, I can just steal from other people because I might think that it is justified and my actions don't come from "negative energy"?

As I wrote, the universe's "Law of Attraction" applies, meaning that your thoughts and actions define your frequency levels, and if they are low you attract such onto yourself too. This is not a problem in itself and can be handled by the people, but turning this mechanics into a religious belief (that's wat is is) named karma and using it to control people through fear is mind-control just like any other religion or imposed belief system.

LauriLavi wrote:

Then why do the reptiles manipulate us to use our own freewill against us and don't just straight away put us into cages and turn this place into a farm?

The Regressives do all those negative stuff to lower our frequency (which allows them to incarnate in Human bodies) and they need to use mind-control to appease/circumvent the 5D Fed's rules, because as visible from Centauri, a direct caging led to the 5D Fed's interference and elimination of the Regressives.

#95 2021-02-18 19:46:05

Karen

Hi,

I am kind of new at posting, so If I am doing this wrong I apologize.  I have seen the videos on the dark, but like in my situation the Reptilians, ANNUUKI, Among others.  I was then given the gift of sight.  They have been attacking me since I became aware of them in July 2020. It is also important to know that I am on my way out of this life due to CHF, but I picked this life for the waking up, 3 heart attacks in 1 and half months, so God wants me to be a part of this, I have a very strong mind and I am a rebel.  My topic is I know others are being attacked, and probably do not know where to turn.  I am also doing shadow work, and one of the videos Aneeka talked some on that.  The ships are hiding in plain sight. A video on the dark like my story and what it means, and how cosmic laws play into this, what can we do, am I going to lose my soul?  A more in depth video would really help, because some info seems to say we are safe, and others say or imply the opposite.  I am strong and the did not count on this is apparent to me, but the attacks and bruising, changes in skin..so it would help.  I want to live and I am a wayshower, and once this problem is understood I think I have a good idea for fighting back, but that is later.

Dr. Karen Scouten

#96 2021-02-20 00:30:10

Armaged

Karen wrote:

I was then given the gift of sight.  They have been attacking me since I became aware of them in July 2020.

I am strong and the did not count on this is apparent to me, but the attacks and bruising, changes in skin..so it would help.  I want to live and I am a wayshower, and once this problem is understood I think I have a good idea for fighting back, but that is later.

Karen, can you elaborate gift of sight?
Do you see [them]while awake moving about.
Or you see its aura image over the bio avatar
Or you mean attacks while asleep/astral plane

Waking up with bruises, scratches, deep phantom pains is kinda norm in combat/battles(when unprepared)
Do you get rashes?

You can manifest 'light' weapons like blades, plasma spheres, etc. And also command healing of self(esp phantom pains)

Hope this helps

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

#97 2021-02-20 17:51:23

Robert369

LauriLavi wrote:

It has been said, that in the videos Yazhi has loaded the words telepathically to increase our awareness but then again, some of the topics like the really science oriented ones put me into sleep to be honest, I'm not just interested in the technical stuff.

Key to true understanding is that these somewhat scientific details (which just scratch the surface anyways) is the realization that science and spirituality work pretty much identically. And while spirituality cannot be explained with comprehendible structures and facts, science can - hence the technical descriptions, of which Swaruu at the end correctly says that all this can also be achieved through mind power.

Thus, thinking in terms of spiritual or science truly limits your personal growth in both areas, because ultimately they are one and the same, and - due to a general degenerate understanding of spirituality and heart-based understanding in today's world - the scientific approach (which for most people is mind-based) allows to get an understanding of how spirituality works.

Learning about science and spirituality being the same is the ultimate way for personal growth, because then one can direct one's personal growth efforts from inner understanding instead of having to follow whatsoever (limiting!) belief systems that already exist in the world.

Since Yazhi isn't going deeper into this and these topics are not exactly liked by the cabals (who for sure don't want "super humans" among their slaves/cattle), I explain more on such details on private servers for those who are ready for it.

#98 2021-02-20 19:47:41

Robert369

LauriLavi wrote:

[...]I'm using hotmail. Is hotmail compromised?

Every free mailer out there is compromised, observed, censored, etc. as nothing that the industries or the cabals offer is truly free and you pay with your data and random censorship, though that even applies to many paid services. I contacted you within my forum - this is not the place for such discussion.

#99 2021-02-20 21:32:08

Gosia
Administrator

I am not technical either and some of the stuff I dont understand at all (wait for the Dale´s tech talk with Yazhi soon haha). BUT when I did the topics (of course when making the videos), I noted that even in those highly technical subjects I do receive something from them that I do grasp and that expands my understanding. Could be a sentence, an idea, something. So yes, I would still recommend watching/reading them if you have time. But dont get frustrated with yourself if you don´t capture it. Many times I don´t either smile

LauriLavi wrote:

I'm beginning to to get close of watching most of the videos and I'm pondering this one thing.

It has been said, that in the videos Yazhi has loaded the words telepathically to increase our awareness but then again, some of the topics like the really science oriented ones put me into sleep to be honest, I'm not just interested in the technical stuff.

Is it still recommended to watch these videos that I have no interested in to get the telepathic "cargo" to sorta say or will the telepathic energies get rejected by me because I'm not receptive for the information in the video?

-Lauri

#100 2021-02-22 06:29:56

Hello Gosia plus the rest of the Team

I would like to know more about the post Death decision to go to a particular Planet.
Yazzi told, that just the Thought (for example) "Taygeta" would be enough to go there. What version of Taygeta will I get? The one that I imagine? Because in case I have never been there before (as a "indivual" soul), would I get then a version of Taygeta that would be based on my Imagination how Taygeta is? I would like to know generally more about this "search" for my next destination.

Now, where personal death seems to be so near and around the corner I have to back up myself quickly, haha. Earth was nice here and then, but one more lifetime on this Planet would be a pain in the ass! 

Thank you so much for the whole work that the taygetian and cosmic agency team have done so far. I admire it a lot!

Last edited by Professor Bienlein (2021-02-22 06:38:11)

In search for interstellar Taxi service. Waiting for my cab since 1991.
My frequency address: 314159265359
CALL ME!!!

Board footer