You are not logged in.

#26 2021-02-02 22:58:24

Meridianwoman

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

Happy wrote:

Tank still has his "SPEAK Project" channel (where you'll find that video, too), though I don't know how much he will use it from now on.

Yes, that's true.  I'm not sure, but now people might need to subscribe to be able to watch the live Sunday recordings.  I subcribed for $5 a month to support the United News Network and the Speak Project.

#27 2021-02-02 23:11:22

Happy

Yeah, I've seen that.  I've chosen not to subscribe and is dependent on casual links becoming available. If the channel is popular and the info is highly needed for public education, I think the price should be substantially lower. A lot of ppl don't have a job, and even 5$ can be a lot as a monthly expense, especially if it competes with the rent for a roof over the head. But I can see the argument for funding, too, so it's not meant as a critique. ... just my own personal preference... smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#28 2021-02-02 23:54:02

Meridianwoman

Happy wrote:

Yeah, I've seen that.  I've chosen not to subscribe and is dependent on casual links becoming available. If the channel is popular and the info is highly needed for public education, I think the price should be substantially lower. A lot of ppl don't have a job, and even 5$ can be a lot as a monthly expense, especially if it competes with the rent for a roof over the head. But I can see the argument for funding, too, so it's not meant as a critique. ... just my own personal preference... smile

So true.  I thought about not mentioning the $5 subscription to watch Speak Project, because lots of people are without jobs right now.

Well, here's a free video (not related to Kim  Goguen, but from the the platform where I learned about Cosmic Agency.)
It's about the importance of creating a 100% open source interent. By ,Robert David Steele
"My life in the near term will focus on Web 3.0 and the Open Source Agency (whether in or out of the US Government), along with #UNRIG Election Reform, (someone else is sponsoring the movie on election fraud I proposed months ago) and two movie documentaries, one on Wall Street white collar crime and treason; the other on elite Satanic pedophilia. I will continue to publish The Steele Report as a weekly master class for citizens interested in civics and critical thinking, and curate Phi Beta Iota as a foundation for faith,
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Y810mWUUwndY/

#29 2021-02-02 23:57:21

Robert369

Meridianwoman wrote:

I will continue to publish The Steele Report as a weekly master class for citizens interested in civics and critical thinking, and curate Phi Beta Iota as a foundation for faith

Well thank you for that, those reports are good ! And if you seek another place to drop them, you know where... wink

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#30 2021-02-03 23:32:45

Happy

"Urgent report" from Tank on 3rd February, 2021.

(Putin is "angry" with the world.)

#31 2021-02-06 18:26:50

Armaged

Thanks for the updates.

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

#32 2021-02-06 19:07:16

Robert369

After watching this video, you will find that Kim's "War declaration on the Cabal" is rather silly, because the actual battle is already over.

If you are interested in what is being played (sic!) in the world right now, I strongly advise to watch this video:

What Will It Take to Wake Us Up

The video explains that everything you see right now, while the actual battle was won before already, is staged like a gigantic movie as to wake up the population, mostly using actors because most of the actual culprits have been eliminated or at least disempowered a while ago already.

Of course, as to not overwhelm the awakening masses, all this is only looking at the topics down here on Earth and doesn't consider ET involvement for now. ETs will be a topic for another stage of the awakening process.

Back on topic: How does any such war declaration make sense anymore then, except creating more confusion ? At best it might somewhat raise awareness to the discussed topics for those who are receptive to this style. But considering that all is only a gigantic movie, I guess this is valid for all the "information sources" really, once you understand what's going on.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#33 2021-02-06 20:07:50

Happy

You're making a good point, Robert.

As the population on Earth can be found to be on every stage of 'awakening', it's almost impossible to discuss the intelligence appearing these days. At one level we may find those who believe the Hollywood narrative - which are hopefully few. At another level we find those aware of the millennial manipulation caused by entities out of this world - also few (it seems). And then we have all those in-between. And they all need an individual approach to rise in frequency.

The US military is obviously playing a continuing 'script' with doubles/clones to make the appearance that all is unplanned. The interview of Lt. general Michael Flynn by Doug Billings yesterday gave that impression. They may be 'advised' by entities, who aim for the continuation of the matrix. Or they may aim to dissolve the matrix. It's impossible to know these days, like Yazhi mentioned not long ago, as info is directed to confuse at the 'enemy' - not to enlighten the population.

So you are perfectly right, Robert. If you already know, it looks silly. But for many, it won't. For all we know, Kim may be playing to confuse the enemy, too. Maybe even some of the info from Yazhi has that function, as well. We have reason to think, however, that they are probably involved in the 'game' somehow. And they have sources of info not readily available to us. And I have the impression that the objective of it all is to awaken as many as possible before some event.

It's all about the perspective.

#34 2021-02-06 20:30:32

Robert369

Happy wrote:

I have the impression that the objective of it all is to awaken as many as possible before some event.

This. And it must be highest priority because otherwise the liberation of Humanity will only last until the next-best culprits take over the still-sheeplings. And those culprits are already waiting/involved in space as they were for millennia...

This means that while Trump's team does a tremendous job right now for the very first step of Human awakening, there will many further steps will be required to make people sufficiently self-responsible as to be able to emotionally/spiritually see through deceptions and by that be safe from yet another infiltration to take over the planet. And this is very realistic, because unlike in the past when already communication was hard to do, we now have sufficiently developed to achieve this.

#35 2021-02-06 20:38:15

Happy

smile I don't think we have seen the effect of the hundredth monkey on a global scale yet...

[Edit: Pandemic Song - It's All About the Cases]

#36 2021-02-08 00:27:13

Happy

I see a stunning similarity in the design of the logo's of United Networks ("unitednetwork.news" = Kim Goguen & Steffen Rowe a.k.a. 'Tank' ) and Farsight ("farsight.org" = Courtney Brown). They both have an eye on extraterrestrial happenings and they are pushing for increased public exposure for their organizations. And they are increasingly accessible only via subscriptions (i.e. 'tightening'). I don't see why they should be connected in earthly affairs, but the similarities in logo design tell me with no doubt that they are. Maybe we see the same phenomenon as the logos of the various national space-agencies around the world. Or... ...maybe it's not in the earthly realms they are connected...?

#37 2021-02-11 09:15:30

Meridianwoman

Here is a better explanation of who is Kim Goguen:  "Global Marshall Law - How Earth came under control of the Draco 16,500 years ago.
This video will show you the real chart of Earth`s control structure, and who were dominating every part of world`s economy and society. This control structure is thousands of years old and always was under control of the Draco."

https://youtu.be/jmikupk9cQU

#38 2021-02-11 09:25:16

Meridianwoman

How science fiction movies, mirrors reality.  In this movie "Jupiter Ascends" a ficticious woman discovers that she inherits and become Trustee of the global accounts (like the real person, Kim Goguen)  https://youtu.be/t4ZzMkDLjWI

#39 2021-02-11 14:29:38

Happy

Meridianwoman wrote:

Here is a better explanation of who is Kim Goguen:  "Global Marshall Law - How Earth came under control of the Draco 16,500 years ago. [...]"

Ah - you pointed me to Thomas Williams' channel. I didn't know he's still online. Thank you! Much appreciated! smile

[Edit: ...nah... that was a fan-channel. His channel is here. But thanks, anyway... smile ]

#40 2021-02-11 22:37:27

Armaged

Meridianwoman wrote:

This control structure is thousands of years old and always was under control of the Draco."

Interesting...very interesting.
Is there an actual clearer/legible version of the "Kill" List.
Direct confrontation tends to produce better result.

#41 2021-02-12 07:56:28

Meridianwoman

Happy wrote:
Meridianwoman wrote:

Here is a better explanation of who is Kim Goguen:  "Global Marshall Law - How Earth came under control of the Draco 16,500 years ago. [...]"

Ah - you pointed me to Thomas Williams' channel. I didn't know he's still online. Thank you! Much appreciated! smile

[Edit: ...nah... that was a fan-channel. His channel is here. But thanks, anyway... smile ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks to Robert369 who found the link of Kim Goguen, who narrated while filming the 6 foot fragile document. 
Tommy Williams probablyborrowed the clip and produced a Youtube, adding text and expanding upon, the ancient historical connection of the document.

Thanks for introducing me to Tommy Williams' Youtube channel.  I'm watching one of his videos now.

#42 2021-02-12 13:22:22

Happy

Mr. Williams had a period where he worked with Kim and Tank, too. He's actually quite interesting when you get used to his style. He's put down a lot of work in his "From Russia With Love"-series, and there's some fascinating emphasis on Hyperborea and early Indian culture there. Not every detail matches with the Taygetan/Yazhi's presentation, but a lot is corroborating.

#43 2021-02-13 19:39:27

Albert

Meridianwoman wrote:

Here is a better explanation of who is Kim Goguen:  "Global Marshall Law - How Earth came under control of the Draco 16,500 years ago.
This video will show you the real chart of Earth`s control structure..."

Fascinating video. I wish Zecharia Sitchin would have been able to explain more of this. I read his Earth Chronicles series in 2012, all about Enki,Enlil, and Anu. 2012 was also the year I started waking up (David Icke helped).

A few great lines from the final part of the video, “In order to BE controlled, all you have to do is sit back and wait for someone else to do something”, and “I am NOT your savior, You are” - much better line than “trust the plan”

Last edited by Albert (2021-02-13 22:24:16)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#44 2021-02-15 02:59:38

Meridianwoman

February 13, 2021  News by Kim Goguen. 
In this video, Ms. Goguen (beneficiary and Trustee of the Global Accountrs) explains how she has been able to dissect each branch of the financial system, which is corrupted by the DeepState, and make electronic/communication changes in software. 
She has made technical changes, so that illegal tamperings in the system, are being eliminated.
Kim also explains how the covid scam is part of the illicit structure of FederalReserve, military, intelligence agencies, finance and institutionalized medicine.
https://unitednetwork.nunchee.tv/conten … wsource=cl

#45 2021-02-15 03:14:36

magicalex

SPECIAL KIM GOGUEN LIVESTREAM Recording.

Never heard of this woman.

#46 2021-02-16 00:51:40

Meridianwoman

New video of Kim Goguen, February 14, (start video 2:30)
on Life Force  SPEAK PROJECT, are now available to watch.
https://unitednetwork.nunchee.tv/home

#47 2021-02-16 18:04:53

Armaged

Thanks for Posting links & updates
Brought back memories more than anyone could possibly comprehend. Kim Goguen...what a name & mission.

"Never trusted a Work the devils did not fight"
The blacklist/control to one's account/resources is Real. Personal Mystery solved.
Retribution on Horizon.

#48 2021-05-20 09:35:15

Rainer Klar

So far, I have always been able to trust my gut.
And this feeling tells me that the Kim story is not authentic.
It's more like another distraction or uncertainty.
Similar to the young dedicated man who claimed to be Q, about 2 years ago.
Still, I am gathering more information, e.g. this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB7MU5gE7ew

#49 2021-05-20 10:04:12

Robert369

Since 90% of the information about Kim isn't publicly available but heavily censored so that nobody can find it, I wonder what you base your "discernment" on, as there are different types of it: Is you "gut" going by emotions or the facts that are not publicly available ? Have you joined their official ongoing news feed to form an opinion about more than what others talk about her ?

Also, sadly the very first videos were poorly done and do not transmit the real message at all, because the Kim team firstly needed to learn about presenting their points in an understandable way. As for the video that you linked, it is in my view totally off (judging people based on tarot cards, yay !), which is also explained in the YT comments for it.

If you are interested in more than what the Cabals allow to get published from Kim, check my profile. I won't post any such content here as to not endanger this platform.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-05-20 10:04:57)

#50 2021-05-20 11:15:08

Rainer Klar

Dear Robert, as I said I am collecting intel on her. Is there any intel coming from Swaruu or Anéeka about her?

Board footer