You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-05 21:00:18

Jules

Jesus

Hi Gosia,
Just watched the most recent video discussing Jesus and the Romans involvement in his story. Is Swaruu stating that he never existed at all? The He and all involved in his story were complete fabrications by the Romans or did he exist but they manipulated his story. What about his transfiguration and resurrection, his teachings that we are all children of Source, his willingness to call out and stand up against the powers that be of the time? I cannot see how all these things could have helped Rome.  I am a Christian and Jesus has been a very important teacher for me, so this is a bit devastating although I do believe anything is possible including this level of manipulation. I think this topic is vitally important, maybe another video and correspondence on this is possible?  Many thanks!

#2 2021-02-05 22:12:21

Ovnipolitics

Re: Jesus

As a complement to Gosia's video, here you can watch a documentary that covers the same subject exposed by Yahzi :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0

#3 2021-02-05 23:11:03

Bigfeet_E

If you look at the description of the video, it clearly says : Part 1.
If you look in the community tab on her YT channel she mentions at least part 2, 3 or more.
So more to come, this was a warm up.

#4 2021-02-06 09:06:07

07wideeyes

From what I understood, Swaruu is saying that the historical Jesus was a fabrication of the Romans, for their own purposes. Simple. I am curious as to why many Christians place so much significance on the historical veracity or otherwise of Jesus. This seems to be an especially Christian thing. Many years ago I was a seriously practicing Buddhist, and I couldn't give a monkeys about the historical details of Buddha's life. It was not about belief - which cannot be proven one way or another, really - but about 'improving' your own life. If somebody convinced me that Buddha never existed, I would have said "OK, but he gave us some cool meditation practices. Where's the meditation cushion?"

I am also curious how many Christians can see clearly through many of the nefarious activities associated with the cabal, but don't see that the same dynamic is at work in much Christian thought, as I understand it. The brilliant opening image in the video, with the words from Swaruu - "They see great power and feel less. Without authority." This is the basis of how the cabal has got away with so much over the past thousands  of years, and how much Christianity functions. It seems a blind spot. Redeemer psychology, salvationism, saviour mentality: it's all the same as the disempowering mindset generated by cabal.

Aneeka summed it up brilliantly not so long ago: "No mommy Taygeta, no daddy Trump." No mommy Jesus, either, no daddy Buddha, no nobody. The shape of humanity's immediate future depends on this (no daddies in dark suits, or wearing white coats and stethoscopes, or wearing fancy names like 'chief scientific officer', 'minister of health' - you get the picture).

#5 2021-02-06 10:58:25

mitkobs

Jesus as such story presented in the new testament do not exist according to Swaruu. There are many people at that time and even in this time that represent what we call Christ consciousness. There might be a Jesus, but his exact story is not told properly and he were no more special or super divinely gifted than any one of us could be.

#6 2021-02-06 15:07:12

07wideeyes

I'd just like to add a postscript to what I wrote above. I hope it didn't sound harsh, it wasn't intended to. I should at least have said 'hello' first. So, greetings Jules, welcome to the forum!

A wider perspective on what I was trying to say is this. Nearly all the characters wandering around planet Earth in their human bio-suit do so carrying a heavy suitcase. This suitcase is laden with their beliefs, ideas, ideologies. Things they hold dear. On close inspection and experiment, however, most of the suitcase can be dispensed with. Either thrown to the wind, like autumn leaves, or worn lightly like a t-shirt. We may discover that we need very few 'beliefs' in order to function just fine. They are simply baggage. We feel lighter, freer without them.

An excellent example is Swaruu's discussions about karma. She says that karma is basically a belief, one shared by many interstellar races as well as humans. But you don't need that belief. Get by without all that stuff. 'Try your best and just get on with life' is pretty much what she says. I find that very beautiful.

#7 2021-02-06 15:18:16

CyrusB

I've listened to (and enjoyed) Part 1 of the discussion of Jesus by Swaruu & Gosia.  I'm trying to reconcile a passage from her dialogue:

30:41  The texts themselves are not a reliable account of Palestinian society at the time because in itself it was a total conflict zone. With few or no freedoms for the population since it is known that it was the time when Titus dominated the area militarily with the idea or mission of suppressing the rebellion.

If Jesus lived, it would have been before the time of Titus[b. 39AD  d. 89AD]  Would it be more appropriate to say, "Rome dominated the area militarily"?   Or am I mixing the propaganda year of Jesus's birth (0 AD) with the life of Titus?

#8 2021-02-06 17:06:40

Mike

I've listened yesterday Swaruu's topics about Jesus. I feel there are several levels of the topics. Of course the truth was distorted and we should never confound the Faith with the religions - the religions are fabricated, I am very aware of that. Of course Romans had all the interests in creating the system and several centuries later the same Romans, through the emperor Constantine, again yook the advantage to restore the fame of Rome by adopting a new religion, which ws in fact based on a compromise with a lot of previous pagan religious - including celebrating Jesus birth on December 25! Nevertheless I feel a Real Jmmanuel (better than Jesus) exited! Let's not forget Billy Meier's discovery of "The Talmud of Jmmanuel"! I am very aware of the accusations that Billy invented a lot! Meanwhile if someone invents ALL, that who could prove me Swaruu did not invent her story, too! Sudemly we are facing the dilema: everything is invented? And this case when return to pure materialistic view (trusting only what we are seeing in front of us) or we admit there are different levels of truth - and the last alternative is the one I feel
And as I say there are different levels of truth another problem concerning Jmmanuel is that his place of birth could not be Bethlehem! Even the promised land - Judea - there are some clues that support the idea that maybe it was not Judea! In the ancient Trakia (Dacia, Northen oof Danube) the people had a religious based on a resurected being - Zalmoxis! And the nowadays investigastions prove apparently some of these "biengs" are still alive in the caves of the Carpathians peaks (see Mount "Omu" in Romania). In 2010 an expedition of Jewish secret soldiers ended in a bizarre helicopter accident precisely on this peak. Apparently some "ancient men" came suddenly from nowhere and took effectivevly the Israel helicopter by its queue and crashed it on the ground! So maybe we should recognise there are several levels of truth concerning th existence of Jmmanuel!

#9 2021-02-06 22:59:41

Exploringsoul

I am wondering what is the rest part of Jesus story. I am not Christian, so It wouldn't hurt my feeling.

However, Pamela's Jeshua channeling is the channeling material resonated with me the most. Whom/soul exactly she channeled with?

Second, there is a story shared by Lyn Buchanan, a legend in the remote viewing community. Once he was tasked a Bio target. For those who don't know remote viewing protocol at all, a viewer knows nothing about what he/she is tasking, only know if the target is a location or a person, etc

He was tasked Jesus. He wrote in his book [the seventh sense] (pg153) "This was the most moving and soul-stirring session I have ever done. "...., "The target person was one of the nicest people I had ever met." ....., "I felt a sudden rush of the most peacefully energetic power I have ever known." ....."I remained standing there beside him, soaking up the most wonderful energy I had ever known."

Since Lyn didn't know what he was viewing, whom exactly he was viewing?

#10 2021-02-06 23:42:44

Robert369

Exploringsoul wrote:

I am wondering what is the rest part of Jesus story. I am not Christian, so It wouldn't hurt my feeling.

A while ago someone translated several Spanish transcripts on this and various other topics into English, but sadly I only have the files and no link to the source because they were dropped somewhere in Discord only. You can contact me via Discord (see my profile) if you are interested in this and more.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#11 2021-02-07 07:25:54

RoadtoSamadhi

Exploringsoul wrote:

However, Pamela's Jeshua channeling is the channeling material resonated with me the most. Whom/soul exactly she channeled with?

Second, there is a story shared by Lyn Buchanan, a legend in the remote viewing community. Once he was tasked a Bio target. For those who don't know remote viewing protocol at all, a viewer knows nothing about what he/she is tasking, only know if the target is a location or a person, etc

He was tasked Jesus. He wrote in his book [the seventh sense] (pg153) "This was the most moving and soul-stirring session I have ever done. "...., "The target person was one of the nicest people I had ever met." ....., "I felt a sudden rush of the most peacefully energetic power I have ever known." ....."I remained standing there beside him, soaking up the most wonderful energy I had ever known."

Gareth Emery from SSP disclosure who have had ETs as coworkers explains when you are working with an ET of high density you might have to fight having  tears of happiness all the time because of how empathy works.  You can literally feel how much the other being cares about you because it is so intense (the benevolent ones).  Other people who have had 3d contact with Pleiadians have said the same.  Whether it’s natural or artificial who knows.

It makes me think why some regressive races are on the unemotional , only logic side.  If feelings and emotions can be so artificially created and spoofed then the unemotional races surely would want to shield themselves from those pesky emotions.

But then that leads to situation of Earth liberation and why unemotional races are lagging our liberation. 

It can be a long or short road to liberty and it may involve having to get along with your neighbor and not everybody wants to get along with the NPC neighbor Ned Flanders

#12 2021-02-09 10:29:20

Mike

Exploringsoul wrote:

The problem here is the following: either you believe things you don't see ARE REAL or do not believe except what you see directly! Because if we return to pure materialistic point of view whom can  prove that even Swaruu really exists! There are so many phenomenons which can't be proven by materialistic ways, nevertheless "we feel" the things! SO: channelings - YES - I FEEL they are means of witnessing about the existence of energetic entities including Archangel Michael and including Yeshua (or Lord Sananda)! I am very aware Yazhi Swaruu does not agree with the channeling form of communication,but is Yazhi the ULTIMATE AUTHORITY IN SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS? Finally she is only  A HUMAN BEING (of course, rom Tageta, but A HUMAN BEING)! She herself admits often that what she tells us IS HER POINT OF VIEW!
And again - I AM VERY AWARE THAT THE MESSAGES CAME FROM THE SPIRITUAL LEVELS WERE (ARE) VERY DISTORTED BY THE CABAL! In fact there one thing the genuine message and there is total different matter all the fabric that is made starting from this message! Not to forget that Buddha, Zarathustra and Yeshua (or Jmmanuel) are different  avatars of the same spiritual entity! Let us be reasonable and feel this - unlesse we are returning to pure materialistic point of view where only the things we see directly could be real! Is it this the solution? My feeling is that the answer is NO!
Meanwhile admitting the existence of Jmmanuel (or Sananda) does not mean worshipping them! This is another taint again the Cabal impose us, building a whole religion etc!

#13 2021-02-09 13:55:27

Robert369

Mike wrote:

The problem here is the following: either you believe things you don't see ARE REAL or do not believe except what you see directly!

The actual problem is way different: From a sufficiently high view nothing is real, especially neither what you believe (it is coming from outside) nor what you see - because all the universe exists within oneself and through one's own thoughts. This means that the word "real" is describing something non-existent that simply seems to exist based on agreements.

Sadly, while this concept was presented by Swaruu as "there is only you in your universe", it might be a bit hard to grasp since she didn't explain it sufficiently and this clearly overthrows all of the 3-5D way of thinking. But if being able to get "there", one can empower oneself and freely manifest anything one wants, which I consider quite worthwhile working on. But of course, this only is desirable for those who are not yet done with their desired 3-5D experiences.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#14 2021-02-09 15:42:31

Nonlinear1222

My point of view is it would depend on your level of awareness and integration...

All these illusions this game we are in is perhaps to experience the labyrinth of illusions and find our way back to one with all that is...

I have also experienced full integration and from that experience I can say we are all still walking around at a fraction of our true potential...

As individuals l and as a collective...

My feeling is we have things to do individually and as a species as this construct has gotten out of control in my opinion.

Anti coherence wave forms is the problem and repairing the web of life is critical

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien … rse437.htm

http://www.jedisimon.com/articles/SCIEN … 0FIELD.htm

#15 2021-02-09 15:52:46

Mike

Robert369 wrote:
Mike wrote:

The problem here is the following: either you believe things you don't see ARE REAL or do not believe except what you see directly!

The actual problem is way different: From a sufficiently high view nothing is real, especially neither what you believe (it is coming from outside) nor what you see - because all the universe exists within oneself and through one's own thoughts. This means that the word "real" is describing something non-existent that simply seems to exist based on agreements.

Sadly, while this concept was presented by Swaruu as "there is only you in your universe", it might be a bit hard to grasp since she didn't explain it sufficiently and this clearly overthrows all of the 3-5D way of thinking. But if being able to get "there", one can empower oneself and freely manifest anything one wants, which I consider quite worthwhile working on. But of course, this only is desirable for those who are not yet done with their desired 3-5D experiences.

This is a very challenging aspect for us, who are here, in 3D! Of course, finally THE ONLY REALITY IS THE ABSOLUTE OR UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS (TEH SOURCE). Meanwhile we are her, in 3D! Through meditation - YES - it happens to me too to be OUTSIDE THE SPACE AND THE TIME, still once I finish my medication sadly I am returning to the same reality (which is a dream, and yet it seems real for) - difficult to grasp!

#16 2021-02-10 17:26:08

Armaged

Met the fella in 95, night shift, factory floor. Abt a hundred witnesses(operators). Including guards that followed from outside into the clean room(controlled environment) manufacturing line.(breaking protocol)

As We stood face to face
I remember exactly how the Avatar looked
Built, eyes, hair, race and...all too perfect crown of thorns.
Handed out a sash...spoke Aramaic(didn't know then).
I smelt of that woody fragrance for almost a week irregardless of showers & clothing chg. It lingers on.
(Even tho he took the sash back) LOL!

The light emanating was calming peacefull
And He left via light pillar...a craft was above.

Sounds good? Blessed??
Naw...
Be Mindfull & DTA...of the real Intents(the ones hid in sleigh)
I know now what he did...tried & failed!
(This was prior to the Archon Invasion of 95)

Which ET sect is GeeZeus from?
He's been busy...

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

#17 2021-02-11 07:59:42

Mike

Reading what you have just posted I recalled another source: the journal of Michel Demarquet, a Frenchman living in Cairns, Australia, who in 1986 had a meeting with Thao - a female alien from Thiaouuba. She took him in a very fascinating voyage on her planet and from there they visited also the ancient Earth, during the period of MU continent. Among other things she told Michel Desmarquet that it was them who sent Jesus 2000 years ago to try to awake the humans! Did you ever heard about this encounter? Actually Michel Desmarquet (who passed away in 2018) wrote a book about this - "The Prophecy"!

#18 2021-02-11 18:56:58

Armaged

Nope. Haven't heard about this.
Ancient Earth was a land mass. And the old ones would journey on foot traversing it width & breadth.
The old world was holographic & folks quest was spiritual. Knowledge was shared among the entities especially about plants with heal/cure capability that might/could benefit the human(physical) body & healing mantras.
Not all sunshine & rainbows tho...Primal...good & bad...but Not as bad as the Evils we see today.
The respect of individual Free Will is still a thing many observe till this day.

Anyway geezeus was busy in INDO/SG region about a decade or so ago. Appearing in the 15% tith(rich folk)Churches. The girl that drew his popular portrait was closest in likeness. He looked like a typical jew, in built, height & curly hair. Yet Eyes were unique & colored. Tho this was an Avatar...and Avatars can be manipulated & copied.
That said, I've saw him again there. The smirk he gave when I call him out. A small craft he zuup into on evacuate. LOL.

To me it's about the worship...'Grace' energy.
While Not actually doing the heavy lifting(complicity)
Trinklets & band aids kinda stuffs.
Love & Light won't save humans from it's current EOL plight. People need to learn to Fight!

On that Note, INDO Spiritualist seems well advanced dimensional OOB travels & in dealing with Neg. Entities...even the Demonic winged reptilian kind.
They Know how to fight back.
And ID them by categories, trait, attributes etc.
That's the most advanced Folks I know of in Spiritual knowledge.
But in their context is was the Jins, demons, etc.
Not ETs...but recognises its existence.

Forgive my Digress. Memory floods...LOL
*End*

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

Board footer