You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-08 01:30:49

PinkChopper

Recent Leak Project show

This message is mostly to inform Gosia.  In case you haven't yet seen the recent "Leak Project" show, I think it's something you should at least be aware of if nothing else.  Afterall, the man isn't speaking so nicely to the team in particular and that's just not right at all. (My opinion thrown in there on that last part. Ha!) If I remember correctly, he's said misinformation on purpose against Swaruu in particular in the past but I could be mistaken. I don't remember his name as I type this but still wanted to share. Here's the link: https://youtu.be/E-4jNCnggfo

#2 2021-02-08 07:59:39

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Recent Leak Project show

Thank you. Several people have already sent me the link. I am really ok with people out there expressing their views about Taygetans and my work, and I dont have time to see what they say, I am used to criticism, but I did glanced through it, saw a short bit, and obviously Dan is misinterpreting some things there. The biggest one on which I will comment: They NEVER make us, or humans feel inferior. Just the opposite, their whole job, and Yazhi´s job is to empower us, elevate us, make us aware that ´densities´ are a state of mind, so it doesn´t matter where you are, on Earth or above, you can be of any D you want. Your consciousness is unlimited and has no barriers. The whole idea of ¨broken shoes¨ people is around this concept - to get us out of the victim mode and realize we are IT, we are the troops, we are the walking gods, no different than them in that regard.

Anyway.... work awaits me smile Cheers!

#3 2021-02-08 08:02:34

antares

Hello Gosia! I am new on your forum. Great yob is Done. thx 4all

#4 2021-02-10 17:07:35

Armaged

Interestingly...the vid actually triggered memories.
Being on ships and interractions with crews.
And more...

Dan Winters made sense if one is technically initiated, along with experiences, able to follow the trail of his thoughts and its reasoning. Taken, Not all is acceptable and some uncalled for but then there's that quagmire of ET politics.

Anyway the other parts, such as applications of tech, physics & material science, seem logical and plausible in actually augmenting to a higher state of consciousness faster ie eyes opened to spirit world.

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

Board footer