You are not logged in.

#101 2021-02-22 07:53:51

Robert369

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Swaruu explained that the incarnations options are all about a frequency match, meaning that incarnating in Taygeta only is an option for you if your soul is in a frequency range that matches Taygeta in whatever timeline, otherwise you will have to go to more suitable locations.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#102 2021-02-23 22:24:26

Angela France

Aloha Gosia,
In regards to the Jesus videos, I would like to express my sincere graditude to you and Yahzi Swaruu, I wanted to ask Yahzi if there are other known civilizations on other planets that have been manipulated through religion and false gods?
I also wanted to thank you Gosia for sharing the interview with your mother in the Jesus video 2, I 100% relate my mother too is a devout Catholic and would have a difficult time with this information and because she is getting up there in years I have decided that perhaps it is best that I do not share this revelation with her, the information may put her over the edge, for lack of a better term. However excluding the fragile seniors, the rest of the population should learn of the manipulation, Thank you for making this very important video!

A few questions for Yahzi Swarru:

1. Is it true that there is a space station in Jupiter's orbit that members of the federation meet?

2.Can Yahzi share any knowledge that she has about Ankor Wat?

3. I live on the island of Maui in Haiku which is just below the Halaakala  volcano, It is said this is a portal, is this true? And Who was the Demigod Maui? Did he exist? For years now I really would like to know who this person was, If she has any knowledge could she please share, I would be so forever grateful:)

And on a lighter note: It is said the Dogan tribe from Africa claim strawberries came from Sirius, it may be fun to have a video about imported plants and animals from other planets!

Mahalo! Kind Regards Angela

Aloha From Maui

#103 2021-02-28 10:59:15

Gosia
Administrator

I will make a separate video about this one day if people keep insisting on understanding more. Yazhi is another ¨future¨ incarnation of Swaruu. Swaruu as she was before, in her body, is not with us any longer, but her consciousness is present in Yazhi. She even looks the same, she is just much younger. She is more evolved and more expanded. She goes by Yazhi Swaruu ... first name Yazhi and then Swaruu in order to mark the ¨line¨ she is evolving from. Swaruu was her past incarnation. In order to understand many of these things, we must stop thinking linear, and it´s not easy for people sometimes, that`s why I avoided going into details on this, and just focusing on the information. smile

#104 2021-02-28 11:00:19

Gosia
Administrator

That´s correct. If the topic was given earlier by Swaruu, it says: SWARUU OF ERRA. If it´s newer, it says: Yazhi Swaruu.

ro2778 wrote:

She was originally Swaruu and then Yazhi when she became more consciously expanded. In the newer videos she may be called Swaruu because the topics were communicated to Gosia long ago, even if published today.

#105 2021-02-28 19:05:02

Monica S.

Hello All,

first off, thank you very much for all your work! It is highly appreciated!

Is there a way to add a filter on the swaruu.org TRANSCRIPTS site by "date/time of publishing"?

The "latest first" filter uses the transmission date, and they may be older, from 2018 etc.

As you are gradually uploading the older videos and .pdfs, they end up somewhere ordered by the transmission date.
They are chronologically correct, but "new" to the swaruu.org site and it is very difficult to go through the entire list all the time and identify the newly added ones from the past.

BTW: the transcripts are extremely useful.

I hope I could explain it well enough.

Thank you and lots of love!

Last edited by Monica S. (2021-02-28 19:12:25)

#106 2021-02-28 23:50:54

Meridianwoman

Thank you Ro for sharing this broad perspective of the name, Yazhi Swaruu.
I envison Yazhi Swaruu as an highly evolved etherical being, so helpful, caring and sharing wisdom and science to people on Earth.
She is almost like the Mother to all of us. 
Totall transparency in describing her personal and emotional live(s) and experiences.  Yet so humble and unassuming.
Yahzi Swaruu once explained that she sometimes feels her sense of self disappears, as she becomes more united Oneness with other souls, with source.

Last year in one of Gosia's video was about Swaruu saying 'goodbye' to the Tayatan crew, Gosia and Robert.  She went away.  Everyone cried.
Then some time later, Swaruu returned to the ship.  And to everyone's surprise, she was a young girl Yahzi.
Every new video by Gosia, Robert, Pleiadian Knowledge,  has new surprises! 
The incoming information never ends... it keeps expanding; expanding our consciousness.
Life has much more meaning now.  It takes months and months to watch all the videos.  Instead of Netflix, I now watch the stellar videos.  They have beautiful pictures, dreamy music, and best of all Gosia and the Taygetan team are funny and entertaining!
For me, this education is 'The College of Cosmic Agency".  And it's free!  Thank you so much!

#107 2021-03-01 09:09:30

07wideeyes

Many thanks ro2778 and Meridianwoman for those posts. They are very clarifying and informative. Those final words at the end of Jesus 4 from Swaruu are some of the most moving and motivating I've heard in a long time. I shall try and remember to return to them any time I feel a bit down, disheartened, hopeless, amongst all the vicious nonsense going on at the moment. And Meridianwoman, you describe vividly how I feel about the videos and info here - plus some of the excellent discussion of the forum. This really is the hub of learning, of consciousness expansion, for me, even after several decades of doing meditation/consciousness etc stuff. 'The College of Cosmic Agency' indeed! So thanks to everyone who contributes to this place.

#108 2021-03-01 10:51:30

Gosia
Administrator

She has a different name because she is a different person. Another incarnation of Swaruu. But remember time travel is real, and sandclock pilots are time travellers so you can have your future ¨version¨ be here at this time, together with the previous one. This is what happened with Yazhi. She is from future incarnations of Swaruu, time travelled back to our times. You can say that Swaruu died yes, but it is a bit different for her. Hence, different name as she is a different person, although coming from ¨Swaruu line¨. All this might be too much for people to wrap themselves around though, so I didnt focus on that.

More evolved means that she understands more things, is more expanded, has more psychic powers. Yazhi can cross walls as she understood much more about reality than when she was Swaruu. smile

LauriLavi wrote:
Gosia wrote:

I will make a separate video about this one day if people keep insisting on understanding more. Yazhi is another ¨future¨ incarnation of Swaruu. Swaruu as she was before, in her body, is not with us any longer, but her consciousness is present in Yazhi. She even looks the same, she is just much younger. She is more evolved and more expanded. She goes by Yazhi Swaruu ... first name Yazhi and then Swaruu in order to mark the ¨line¨ she is evolving from. Swaruu was her past incarnation. In order to understand many of these things, we must stop thinking linear, and it´s not easy for people sometimes, that`s why I avoided going into details on this, and just focusing on the information. smile

Okay got it, kinda. It's still kinda confusing for me though and it's bothering me.

Like even if I personally evolve and expand my consciousness i.e. learn new things, I don't change my name.

What does evolving even mean in the context of Yazhi Swaruu? In the short hiatus, she went through several lifetimes and raised her frequency so much that she's a different person?

Did Swaruu die and incarnated as Yazhi Swaruu?

-Lauri ✨

#109 2021-03-01 10:53:55

Gosia
Administrator

All the English transcripts are uploaded already, no new ones are being added from the past. Only in the Spanish channel for Robert. So they are all in order now. Yes, transcripts are necessary smile

Monica S. wrote:

Hello All,

first off, thank you very much for all your work! It is highly appreciated!

Is there a way to add a filter on the swaruu.org TRANSCRIPTS site by "date/time of publishing"?

The "latest first" filter uses the transmission date, and they may be older, from 2018 etc.

As you are gradually uploading the older videos and .pdfs, they end up somewhere ordered by the transmission date.
They are chronologically correct, but "new" to the swaruu.org site and it is very difficult to go through the entire list all the time and identify the newly added ones from the past.

BTW: the transcripts are extremely useful.

I hope I could explain it well enough.

Thank you and lots of love!

#110 2021-03-01 10:57:52

Gosia
Administrator

Just a clarification. It is totally possible for both of your incarnations to be present at the same time smile It doesnt happen normally but it is possible, if one of them time travells. Also, there could be others ´you´s coming from other timelines. At one point last year Swaruu and Yazhi were here at the same time smile Now only Yazhi is here. Swaruu no longer is with us, only through Yazhi.

ro2778 wrote:

Swaruu and Yazhi Swaruu are different physical people so it’s not impossible for them to both be alive."

#111 2021-03-01 13:24:08

07wideeyes

Hi Lauri. Isn't it just a case of changing names as would normally happen with reincarnating? The only difference is that, in our more limited linear time-and-space experience, we don't usually think of two versions of 'me' being here simultaneously, as has been the case with Yazhi/Swaruu. We only easily envisage one of 'me' being around at one given time. That one drops dead and then moves on into another biosuit etc. Whereas, when time and space are perceived more flexibly, other possibilities open up.

#112 2021-03-02 20:37:38

ThetaJohn

Gosia wrote:

Just a clarification. It is totally possible for both of your incarnations to be present at the same time smile It doesnt happen normally but it is possible, if one of them time travells. Also, there could be others ´you´s coming from other timelines. At one point last year Swaruu and Yazhi were here at the same time smile Now only Yazhi is here. Swaruu no longer is with us, only through Yazhi.

ro2778 wrote:

Swaruu and Yazhi Swaruu are different physical people so it’s not impossible for them to both be alive."

When did Swaruu drop her body? I thought she had a very young body. In your earlier videos, are you talking with Swaruu or Yazhi Swaruu? I'm confused. We are each eternal, in that we never die, only our bodies die. But in your earlier videos Swaruu was communicating, then she got sick and went back home. Did something happen to her at that time?

Last edited by ThetaJohn (2021-03-02 20:39:34)

#113 2021-03-02 22:42:46

Stan

ThetaJohn wrote:
Gosia wrote:

ro2778 wrote:

When did Swaruu drop her body? I thought she had a very young body. In your earlier videos, are you talking with Swaruu or Yazhi Swaruu? I'm confused. We are each eternal, in that we never die, only our bodies die. But in your earlier videos Swaruu was communicating, then she got sick and went back home. Did something happen to her at that time?

Some answers related to Swaruu and Yazhi Tasherit, and their consciousness, can be found in:
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/how-does … al-contact

Last edited by Stan (2021-03-02 22:43:08)

#114 2021-03-03 15:14:59

WXMM

Ms. Med how silent, she deleted her blog, and modified the twitter avatar, it seems that she gave up some things. Her content is very good.

#115 2021-03-03 15:45:02

Robert369

WXMM wrote:

Ms. Med how silent, she deleted her blog, and modified the twitter avatar, it seems that she gave up some things. Her content is very good.

Please refrain from derailing the thread topic, especially with this non-topic, since "good content" is subjective and most people consider badmouthing others (including) Gosia not quite "good", about which Gosia long ago provided plenty of details.

Not that Gosia cares really about these kinda of people and their lies because she's above such like any mature human should be, but I kindly request to keep our forum clean.

If you have actual questions or suggestions to videos, feel free to post them. Thank you !

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#116 2021-03-03 16:19:59

1. We are interested to know more about the "Galactic Federation" from other Galaxies, other realms, other Universes. Do they function in a similar way? What are they up to? We want to expand topics beyond this Galaxy. The Universe is so big! This is a way for us to expand our minds !

2. We'd like to know how many more races have joined the "rebel alliances" against the Galactic Federation. Is it still only the Alcyone Council + 3 races other outside races? Or more have joined? I am aware not much can be said about this. But anything they give us will be highly appreciated.

3. Has anyone from the Taygetean team found out about the "possible negative invasion" in this Solar System's Council (located in Saturn's rings)? Can they corroborate to that? If so, what measures being taken to change this influence?

#117 2021-03-03 18:25:12

Dear Gosia, Dear Robert,

Thank you so, so, much for the amazing work you do, bringing us this information!!!
After discovering your website and the YouTube channel, I learned more in 2 months than in 3 previous years!
I would also like to express my utmost gratitude to Swaruu and the whole Taygetan team, for helping us with everything they do, directly and by sharing knowledge with us.
I would like to ask you , if it would be possible to ask Swaruu, if they have any records about the Ark of the Covenant - was it real, what was in it, and some historical information about how it came to be.
That would be a fantastic video

Thank you very much!

#118 2021-03-03 21:23:51

WXMM

Robert369 wrote:
WXMM wrote:

Please refrain from derailing the thread topic, especially with this non-topic, since "good content" is subjective and most people consider badmouthing others (including) Gosia not quite "good", about which Gosia long ago provided plenty of details.

Not that Gosia cares really about these kinda of people and their lies because she's above such like any mature human should be, but I kindly request to keep our forum clean.

If you have actual questions or suggestions to videos, feel free to post them. Thank you !

I don't understand the problems between you. However, as a third party, as a reader, her content is excellent, her article is very organized, not only limited to et contact observation, but also combined with philosophy, psychology, meditation and other content. It's a very good sharing. What's more, there is no conflict between the content she shared and the sharing of swruu, so that readers can have more comparison and verification. It's good for interstellar knowledge transmission. But it's a pity that she won't continue to share. So, I want to know, do you know why?

#119 2021-03-03 21:37:45

Robert369

WXMM wrote:

It's good for interstellar knowledge transmission. But it's a pity that she won't continue to share. So, I want to know, do you know why?

I am certain that the team doesn't bother to even know about this having happened, but for myself, many people I know on many platforms have been trying to investigate this and failed to even find traces of her, not to speak of being able to find/ask for a reason.

In my view, it is near impossible to delete all traces from the internet (something should at least be in some internet achiving systems), meaning that this is fishy in many ways as it points to secret service involvement who to my understanding are the only force that can actually create such global disappearance.

#120 2021-03-03 22:23:04

cosmic Mind

Hello everyone, I would be curious to know what are the crystal (quartz) skulls found in South America and what are the properties they have or their function: memory banks? Why are they shaped like a skull? Many feel "strange" in their presence etc..  Best wishes to Matias and Gosia as well as to the Taygetean team.

"Light is information,
darkness is lack of information"

#121 2021-03-04 02:25:32

WXMM

I want to ask the secret of swruu Mithraism, its relationship with the Freemasons. It seems to be closely related to snakes. It's close to the current control system. Considering the ritual of killing cattle. And Taurus actually represents Taurus. Does it mean the snake's desire to conquer the Pleiades?

#122 2021-03-04 19:55:44

Gosia
Administrator

If you become a different person in your future incarnation will you still want to keep your old name? Perhaps you will want to detach from it to mark the individuality and uniqueness of your ¨new self¨. Thats what happened to Yazhi. She feels different now. I know people who changed their names even within THIS one life, to mark some kind of transition. Even more so if you are coming from 3 generations in the future. I find it very logical.

LauriLavi wrote:
Gosia wrote:

She has a different name because she is a different person. Another incarnation of Swaruu. But remember time travel is real, and sandclock pilots are time travellers so you can have your future ¨version¨ be here at this time, together with the previous one. This is what happened with Yazhi. She is from future incarnations of Swaruu, time travelled back to our times. You can say that Swaruu died yes, but it is a bit different for her. Hence, different name as she is a different person, although coming from ¨Swaruu line¨. All this might be too much for people to wrap themselves around though, so I didnt focus on that.

More evolved means that she understands more things, is more expanded, has more psychic powers. Yazhi can cross walls as she understood much more about reality than when she was Swaruu. smile

Okay thank you, I can now understand it at least as much as my human brain at my current awareness allows.

Swaruu is doing something else at the moment in some other place while future Swaruu called Yazhi came from the future to take Swaruu's place. Hopefully I got it.

I still don't quite get it why she would change her name to Yazhi as if she is still Swaruu but from the future, like why not just call herself "Future Swaruu" or something similar. I guess Yazhi Swaruu is a better name than Future Swaruu, but a bit confusing.

I'm glad this is being explained now as it seems to have been bothering others too. ✨

-Lauri

#123 2021-03-06 13:40:44

WXMM

How long will it take Taygetan's ship to reach Andromeda?

I remember a video where the pilot says that the time to sit in the spaceship to Aldebaran is 25 minutes.

Aldebaran is about 65 light years from Earth. That works out to 2.6 light years per minute.

Andromeda is 2.5 million light years from Earth. Conversion takes 961,538 minutes. That equals 667 days.

Is this calculation correct? How much time does it really take?

Due to the portal, there is a certain quality requirement. Does the time of faster-than-light speed flight have anything to do with the mass of the spacecraft?

If you compare, is it faster to travel with a faster-than-light ship or with a solar portal?

Last edited by WXMM (2021-03-06 13:58:05)

#124 2021-03-06 15:19:17

PlanetWorker

An excellent and accurate of reptilian aggregate history on this planet can be found in the books by Anton Parks.  He had to finally give up trying to help from within the reptilian race of the Gin'a'bul to help his kind and humans about 2,000 years ago and started incarnating as a human to help them. 

His memories correlate with some of my memories so when reading his books the bells went Ding!  Ding!  Ding!  I have much of my Planetary Akashic memories before I came here about 13,000 years ago.  I am NOT reptilian but I am a benevolent humanoid at home.  My people had brushes with the Gin'a'abul. 

Reading the works of Anton Parks is the best way to get up to speed on reptilian history on this planet.  Please keep in mind Park's past life as a reptilian was as benevolent as possible for his matrix programming  and his core soul.  His account of history does not reveal much about the horrors we are learning about what reptilians have been doing to humans from the beginning, except in passing.  It is also good to approach the reading as a detached observer because some things which are considered as acceptable behavior to that race is abhorrent to humans. 

Anton Parks works is part of hidden human history.

One last note:  Parks' explanation in no way contradicts Swaruu's explanation of the snake in the garden of Eden if, but only if all is read with compassionate detachment as the observer with a higher 5D consciousness.  The 3D consciousness cannot see all aspects of this same story from multiple perspectives at the same time.   The multiverse only deals with concepts,not linear words or linear 3D thinking.  To really understand, we must learn to conceptualize while holding all the pieces of the puzzle from multiple perspectives we have in that now moment. In short.......getting to the place where we feel we are ready for such a deep dive means we have been doing our inner work and practicing, practicing, practicing!  If you so choose to dive into the works of Anton Parks, keep what rings bells for you and toss the rest.  You will be pleased to Feel how it contributes to being better equipped to serve others who serve Source after reading this fascinating account of a piece in the puzzle of this planet's history.  Enjoy!

In service to others in service to Source

#125 2021-03-07 09:06:28

Shiran

Hello Gosia and Robert,

I would be very interested to raise up the topic of Children education, how do we raise our kids to be 5D people, how to we raise them to break the 3D matrix boundaries? how do they raise their kids in Taygeta? Do they encounter the same difficulties we have here? Do kids have anger episodes like here when they are little? how about teenagers? Do they stay home with them? or are they going to kindergartens and such? Do kids fight a lot like here?
I guess I am trying to figure out how to raise my kids the best way that will set them free from the matrix.
If you wish me to send you a more detailed list of questions, I will be happy to do so.

Thank you so much
Shiran

Board footer