You are not logged in.

#126 2021-02-26 16:41:36

Robert369

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Here's a brilliant dialog with officials found on Telegram in a Kim related channel:

"I gathered all vaccine ingredients into a list and contacted Poison Control.
After intros and such, and asking to speak with someone tenured and knowledgeable, this is the gist of that conversation."

Me: My question to you is how are these ingredients categorized? As benign or poison? (I ran a few ingredients, formaldehyde, Tween 80, mercury, aluminum, phenoxyethanol, potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate, sorbitol, etc.)

He: Well, that's quite a list... But I'd have to easily say that they're all toxic to humans... Used in fertilizers... Pesticides... To stop the heart... To preserve a dead body... They're registered with us in different categories, but pretty much poisons. Why?

Me: If I were deliberately to feed or inject my child with these ingredients often, as a schedule, obviously I'd put my daughter in harm's way... But what would legally happen to me?

He: Odd question... But you'd likely be charged with criminal negligence... perhaps with intent to kill... and of course child abuse... Your child would be taken away from you...
Do you know of someone's who's doing this to their child? This is criminal...

Me: An industry... These are the ingredients used in vaccines... With binding agents to make sure the body won't flush these out... To keep the antibody levels up indefinitely...

He: WHAT?!

"Your conclusion? The man was beside himself. He asked if I would email him all this information. He wanted to share it with his adult kids who are parents. He was horrified and felt awful he didn't know... his kids are vaccinated and they have health issues...”

Further information was added:

Here are just SOME vaccine ingredients. These are being INJECTED into your kids;

• Formaldehyde/Formalin
    _Highly toxic systematic poison and carcinogen_

• Betapropiolactone
    Toxic chemical and carcinogen. May cause death/permanant injury after very short exposure to small quantities. Corrosive chemical

• Hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide
    May cause damage to the liver, cardiovascular system, and central nervous system ; may cause reproductive effects and birth defects

• Aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, and aluminum salts - Neurotoxin
    Carries risk for long term brain inflammation/swelling, neurological disorders, autoimmune disease, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism ; it penetrates the brain where it persists indefinitely

• Thimerosal (mercury)
    Neurotoxin. Induces cellular damage, reduces oxidation-reduction activity, cellular degeneration, and cell death ; linked to neurological disorders, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism

• Polysorbate 80 & 20
    Trespasses the Blood-Brain Barrier and carries with it aluminum, thimerosal, and viruses ; allowing it to enter the brain

• Glutaraldehyde
    Toxic chemical used as a disinfectant for heat sensitive medical equipment

• Fetal Bovine Serum
    Harvested from bovine (cow) fetuses taken from pregnant cows before slaughter

• Human Diploid Fibroblast Cells - aborted fetal cells
    Foreign DNA has the ability to interact with our own

• African Green Monkey Kidney Cells
    Can carry the SV-40 cancer-causing virus that has already tainted about 30 million Americans

• Acetone
    Can cause kidney, liver, and nerve damage

• E.Coli
    Yes, you read that right

• DNA from porcine (pig)
    Circovirus type-1

• Human embryonic lung cell cultures (from aborted fetuses)

One can view all of these ingredients on the CDCs website. I encourage everyone to do their own research. Look up the MSDS on these chemicals. Read the thousands of peer reviewed studies that have evaluated the biological consequences these chemicals can have on the body, especially when being injected.

Fact check vaccine ingredients here: cdc.gov

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#127 2021-03-01 21:59:47

Robert369

From today's BF report in regards to the current Covid situation:

MI6 and CIA sources both told us that “Right now, a second Nuremberg tribunal that is in preparation, with a class-action lawsuit being set up under the aegis of thousands of lawyers worldwide behind the American-German lawyer Reiner Fuellmich, who is prosecuting those responsible for the Covid-19 scandal manipulated by the Davos Forum.”

MI6 notes, “Our own independent counter analysis of the so-called public health emergency which brought our attention to the German lawyer who has a 100% chance of success in a Nuremberg type trial or civil Tort.”

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#128 2021-03-01 22:20:11

Meridianwoman

New Nuremburg Trials posted in PrincipiaScientific.com
https://principia-scientific.com/lawyer … ovid-scam/

#129 2021-03-02 00:41:01

Albert

Meridianwoman wrote:

New Nuremburg Trials posted in PrincipiaScientific.com
https://principia-scientific.com/lawyer … ovid-scam/

Good read. However, I am getting pessimistic in my old age. Try finding a panel of judges that are good and unafraid to do do the right thing.

The video from Vernon Coleman is the best one I have seen (he now posts videos on brandnewtube). His reaction at the end is powerful and “human”. It is how all might feel when they realize the depth of evil and how it is allowed to flourish unchallenged. All it takes to figure out this hoax is old fashion common sense logic - critical thinking. Something that is lost, and never allowed to develop in children in the current indoctrination system of ‘never question the authorities’.

Last edited by Albert (2021-03-02 00:41:33)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#130 2021-03-02 01:02:34

Robert369

Albert wrote:

Good read. However, I am getting pessimistic in my old age. Try finding a panel of judges that are good and unafraid to do do the right thing.

They don't need to "find judges" because we have world-wide martial law, and the military will hold tribunals - which is the wording that BF correctly used - and not trials at cabal-infested courts.

#131 2021-03-02 14:02:41

Thank you, Gosia.

#132 2021-03-02 14:57:16

Here is flier stuff with some added Finnish translations and other text 4 pages of .rtf files. I printed both sides of two A4 pages and been putting mostly to mailboxes.

Page 1
https://ufile.io/szw3uc1m
Page 2
https://ufile.io/tg6j8cn4
Page 3
https://ufile.io/iandz0zb
Page 4
https://ufile.io/up3813ss

"Every day create your history"

#133 2021-03-03 17:58:07

Robert369

Seems like the Covid nonsense finally begins to crumble, naturally starting with one of the most rebellious states in the world:

Gov. Abbott ends the statewide mask mandate in Texas and announces all businesses in the state can reopen.

#134 2021-03-03 18:48:12

Robert369

And another state follows in the anti-mask fight:

Legislation introduced to ban mask mandates in Idaho
Legislation to prohibit mask mandates by government entities in Idaho has been introduced.

#135 2021-03-03 19:13:23

Robert369

Here we go, the anti-Covid avalanche has started:

Abandon ship! Governors scramble to end lockdowns, mask mandates
16 states are now following the science.

#136 2021-03-03 23:11:40

Albert

Robert369 wrote:

Seems like the Covid nonsense finally begins to crumble....

Yes, sounds like great news. But personally I am not yet confident this is true reversal. I suspect essence of the tactic has always been to tighten things down, then release a bit and give people hope, let them think breath some fresh air... then lower the boom on them by ratcheting up the numbers so they can come back and say, “well, we tried but look how the numbers spiked up. Put your masks back on, maybe two of them, and stay inside. Only masks, distancing, lockdowns and vaccinations will make all well. I think it was Queensland Australia were they pulled this tactic just before the traditionally busy Christmas season. They announced they would lessen the restrictions and let businesses open for the holidays. Two weeks before Christmas, after business owners borrowed money to get their hotels, restaurants, shops... open, the gov’t said, numbers are up, so nothing can open. And that is the rub, give hope, take it away, give hope, take it away....until your wallet and spirits are broken. I read somewhere early last summer that the plan was to have 5-6 waves over a period of five years up to May (or March) 2025. So in summary, they tactics might be let the numbers drop. relax the edicts, then juice up the numbers, then declare it was a mistake and lock people down then publicly ridicule the decision and decision makers (for killing people) and declare that masks, lockdowns and distancing will never go away unless every gets they regular shots

I know I sound pessimistic but the forces of evil never relent. We all know this has been planned for a long time and the plan is layered. I know the Dr Fauci in the US made a speech four years ago, 2017 at Georgetown University were he said, “...we are planning a surprise pandemic near the end of this presidents term”. i didn’t just read this, I also found the video of him foolishly bragging.

Anyway, sorry to be a party pooper in light of this great news. I hope I am wrong. Only time will tell. The good thing is that spring is here in the northern hemisphere so less people will get colds and flu making it trickier to gin up the numbers. In the fall, raising the numbers will be easy to justify vaccine mandates since by then all the people that volunteered to get their shot(s) early will leave only those of unvaccinated people left and declare them enemies of the people. Again, I hope I am wrong but I just don’t see logic, real science, or common sense as a deterrent for their  master plan.

#137 2021-03-03 23:28:04

Robert369

Albert wrote:

I hope I am wrong but I just don’t see logic, real science, or common sense as a deterrent for their  master plan.

Their masterplan failed already because their malevolent ET boss Marduk is dead and replaced by the Human Kimberly Ann Goguen, who now brought the world's banking system under her control and cut off the cabals from it, so they cannot create even a dime from thin air anymore.

And without a constant influx of free cash their bribery and enforcement games don't work, because they cannot afford such anymore, meaning that they currently use up their last coins on covering their current expenses, and afterwards they can just silently leave.

Insofar this truly is less about science (even if it is just fake-science), because the facts and lies are known for long enough, but it is about the politicians, courts and judges that cannot be bribed anymore and thus see that their old nasty games are over, and they now need are forced to play differently.

Thus I am certain that unlike other times, this will not be reverted. Kim's announced $3.3k for everyone funding should provide the required credibility once it arrives, and latest then it is time to join up with her to create new flat bottom-up governments that then replace the existing regressive hierarchic pyramidal top-down power structures.

#138 2021-03-03 23:58:24

Albert wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Seems like the Covid nonsense finally begins to crumble....

Yes, sounds like great news. But personally I am not yet confident this is true reversal. I suspect essence of the tactic has always been to tighten things down, then release a bit and give people hope, let them think breath some fresh air... then lower the boom on them by ratcheting up the numbers so they can come back and say, “well, we tried but look how the numbers spiked up. Put your masks back on, maybe two of them, and stay inside. Only masks, distancing, lockdowns and vaccinations will make all well. I think it was Queensland Australia were they pulled this tactic just before the traditionally busy Christmas season. They announced they would lessen the restrictions and let businesses open for the holidays. Two weeks before Christmas, after business owners borrowed money to get their hotels, restaurants, shops... open, the gov’t said, numbers are up, so nothing can open. And that is the rub, give hope, take it away, give hope, take it away....until your wallet and spirits are broken. I read somewhere early last summer that the plan was to have 5-6 waves over a period of five years up to May (or March) 2025. So in summary, they tactics might be let the numbers drop. relax the edicts, then juice up the numbers, then declare it was a mistake and lock people down then publicly ridicule the decision and decision makers (for killing people) and declare that masks, lockdowns and distancing will never go away unless every gets they regular shots

I know I sound pessimistic but the forces of evil never relent. We all know this has been planned for a long time and the plan is layered. I know the Dr Fauci in the US made a speech four years ago, 2017 at Georgetown University were he said, “...we are planning a surprise pandemic near the end of this presidents term”. i didn’t just read this, I also found the video of him foolishly bragging.

Anyway, sorry to be a party pooper in light of this great news. I hope I am wrong. Only time will tell. The good thing is that spring is here in the northern hemisphere so less people will get colds and flu making it trickier to gin up the numbers. In the fall, raising the numbers will be easy to justify vaccine mandates since by then all the people that volunteered to get their shot(s) early will leave only those of unvaccinated people left and declare them enemies of the people. Again, I hope I am wrong but I just don’t see logic, real science, or common sense as a deterrent for their  master plan.

There are far more things happening behind the scenes but they can't talk about it. Also, they don't know everything that is going on behind the scenes - they can't.

#139 2021-03-04 00:43:31

Albert

Robert369 wrote:
Albert wrote:

I hope I am wrong but I just don’t see logic, real science, or common sense as a deterrent for their  master plan.

Their masterplan failed already because...

Kim's announced $3.3k for everyone funding should provide the required credibility once it arrives, and latest then it is time to join up with her to create new flat bottom-up governments that then replace the existing regressive hierarchic pyramidal top-down power structures.

I understand what you are saying but is not the foundation of the plan to inject everyone... that is going on. Despite my warnings my niece proudly got in line early for her shots and not thinks I am her “crazy old uncle”. My sister has gotten it and my brother, who lives in the same building (for older low income people) is being pressured to get the shot. My cousin, who not longer drives had her long time good friends tell her they will no longer let her in their car unless she gets the shot. I mention these people simply because I have known then all my life so they are “real people”. So from that angle, their plan is still going forward.

I agree 100% that Kim’s benevolent $3.3k will be a huge step forward. Marduk may finally be finished but as long as certain key people, like Soros, Gates and many others walk around free, above the law, and immune from negative press in the lamestream media, we, or at least I, cannot declare any real victory. I know, I know, arrest are coming.

Last edited by Albert (2021-03-04 00:53:47)

#140 2021-03-04 00:46:26

Albert

Matthew Harper wrote:

There are far more things happening behind the scenes but they can't talk about it. Also, they don't know everything that is going on behind the scenes - they can't.

No argument there.

#141 2021-03-04 03:59:50

News from US: Missouri and Texas stop their Lockdowns, Masks are also not needed anymore,
Return to full normality.

Offend to the "dark Winter" New Age Prophet Joe Biden.

Last edited by Professor Bienlein (2021-03-04 09:07:37)

In search for interstellar Taxi service. Waiting for my cab since 1991.
My frequency address: 314159265359
CALL ME!!!

#142 2021-03-08 06:26:59

Meridianwoman

I also love the brilliant observation from Gosia's new video, "Federation and Human Collective Unconscious - Humans are the Key."  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuIBXhCu9bw
Gosia tells Yahzi" 'As soon as the news media stop reporting LIES aboutCovi, then there will be a fair chance for the 'unconscious collective' to shift towards positive, and people will stop manifesting the stupidLock downs,masks and toxic  injections.
Yazhi explains that when people continue to believe the TVMediaCovid lies, then great damage is being manifested.
As long as the majority of people continue to blindly conform to government and mediaLies, then people are mirroring the 'collective unconscious', which results in a cycle of 'collective victim- mentality'.  Conformity causes regression.
Both Yazhi and Gosia understand that the solution is - to to use technology to start broadcasting the TRUTH, instead of lies (perhaps utilize Starlink communication satellites, to send government-emergency messages directly to everyone's cell phones.)
" population control through democide, will become more evident in the not too distant future, and all will be blamed on one or another fake ‘virus’ that will be said to have mutated, giving rise to continuous injections of poison. Eugenics never had it so easy, as people are lining up to die.

Hysteria has set in, children are being destroyed mentally and physically, and mass depression is now common. With this comes despair, suicide, aggression, and of course psychosis. This is certainly a “new normal,” but it is the state’s creation of a new normal so that the ruling class can take all and control all.

There is no real danger, there is no ‘virus,’ there is no pandemic, but there is extreme sickness and death due to all the state’s mandates that generate mass fear, and decimate our immune systems. The government’s fascist partnerships with the pharmaceutical industry, the military industrial complex, the tax-free foundations, the technology giants, and their control over all monetary policy, have allowed these few evil tyrants the ability to capture and terrorize over 300 million people in this country, and nearly 8 billion around the world. If this sounds as ludicrous to you as it does to me, then maybe instead of voluntarily being an obedient slave, you will have an awakening, and finally decide to protect yourself and your family from this marauding scourge called government.

Things will never change unless you change them!."
https://www.garydbarnett.com/the-people … ifference/

#143 2021-03-08 10:58:16

07wideeyes

Yes, Meridianwoman: 'Conformity causes regression': this is a key sentence of yours. Sometimes I would think about this 'Humans are creating their own nightmares' thing and think 'But how come they are creating their own nightmares? Most humans are not cruel, sadistic. They are not so bad. What can they be doing to create their own nightmares?' This is the answer: conformity, not being their own authority, but giving away their power and authority to others. If we look for a single word at the heart of all the pain and suffering, I suggest it's this word: authority.

#144 2021-03-08 17:53:20

Robert369

While this seemed somewhat off-topic for this thread, but since this part is really important, I shall reply to this part:

wayne wrote:

2) Changing what is manifested has to come from the broken shoes because "this is the way the system works".

My response: if this is the way the system works, maybe its time to change the system.

Actually, it has been proven over and over (e.g. by Kim Goguen who has all the powers to do so) that the existing system cannot be changed into anything beneficial due to its inherent oppressive and power-based pyramidal hierarchical top-down design created by the Regressives.

Thus, the current system must be fully replaced with new structures that are Human-created and base on a flat bottom-up structure via councils. This is the approach that Kim currently suggests by calling those people who are ready for such to empower themselves into self-government and team up, while protection and funding is offered.

While people are free to decide how they want to live and what government details they wish, the given base structures are compatible with a holographic society. Now only people need to actually begin working on rebuilding their planet...

#145 2021-03-08 21:33:49

wayne

ro2778 wrote:

The Antagonist, the enemy, is a special propellant.
The greater our degree of responsibility,
the more ruthless the Antagonist’s attack.
The Antagonist measures us, reveals us, completes us… The higher our degree of freedom, the more subtle his action.
Fear not the Antagonist!
Behind his apparent ruthlessness hides your greatest ally,
your most faithful servant.
The Antagonist’s sole and unique aim
is your victory…
The Antagonist employs every artifice, every strategy,
to achieve his final goal: your integrity.
No one in the world can love you more than the Antagonist.
You are the sole reason for his existence.
Fear not the Antagonist!
Your perfection will grow with his mercilessness.
Your immortality with his apparent immorality.
Your intelligence will grow with his power.
Your power with his intelligence.
Because the Antagonist is you!

By the way i loved this!   thank you for sharing it.  smile

#146 2021-03-11 02:39:40

Rauthschild
Banned

Moderna’s Top Scientist on mRNA Technology in COVID Shots: “We are Actually Hacking the Software of Life”

Very Good Article:  https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/moder … e-of-life/

Intelligence rules the world, Ignorance bears the burden!

#147 2021-03-11 08:47:27

07wideeyes

Thanks for that. The healthimpactnews site seems to be as good as any for up-to-date info on the progress of the lethal mind-warping injections, doesn't it.

#148 2021-03-14 22:20:58

wayne

This may have already been posted, but in case it hasnt.   Very detailed analysis of how the vaccines are architected to kill you with a time delay.   Credible medical doctor.

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/Dccv1kgGBBLl/

#149 2021-03-15 08:19:14

Second Nuremberg tribunal Has been Prepared
BY GREATREJECT · 24/02/2021

A second Nuremberg Tribunal has been prepared since last week and a class action is being set up
A class action, or representative action, is a lawsuit in which a large group of people collectively bring a claim to court, or in which a certain class of defendants is sued
Reiner Fuellmich  is getting that support from the thousands of lawyers worldwide to bring the Covid19 scandal set up in Davos to the tribunal.

Reiner Fuellmich is the lawyer who succeeded in co-convicting the car giant Volkswagen because of its modified catalytic converters.

And it is the same lawyer who succeeded in condemning Deutsche Bank as a criminal enterprise.

Deutsche Bank agreed to pay more than $130 million to resolve/buy off the case because of foreign corruption practices and fraud cases.

Covid-19 becomes fraud case of the century
So now he faces his next job. The job of a lifetime, supported by thousands of lawyers and experts worldwide.

According to Reiner Fuellmich, all the frauds committed by German companies are nothing compared to the damage this Covid-19 scam has caused and continues to cause.

This Covid-19 crisis should be renamed the “Covid-19 scandal” and all those responsible should be prosecuted for civil damages resulting from manipulation and falsified testing protocols.

Therefore, an international network of corporate lawyers will litigate the biggest tort case of all time namely The Covid-19 fraud scandal which has since become the biggest crime against humanity ever...

https://greatreject.org/second-nuremberg-tribunal/

In search for interstellar Taxi service. Waiting for my cab since 1991.
My frequency address: 314159265359
CALL ME!!!

#150 2021-03-15 08:50:30

wayne

It's fantastic to hear he's ok . I've checked his youtube site several times over the last three months  and had not seen a new vid and was concerned.   Much respect for the brilliance, tenacity and courage of this man.

Board footer