You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-10 13:02:28

wayne

Is 5D superior to 3D?

It all depends on your perspective from my perspective.  smile

If your into tech, which scenario would you rather do:  'Inventing' immersion tech on earth, or maintaining it on Tigeta?

Yazhi made a profoundly insightful comment regarding this: "Tigetan immersion technology is UNLIKELY to be improved".   What fun is that?

So if, like me, your a computer scientist, what sounds more fun and rewarding?

For me the answer is easy.    The though of uploading version 1243.2233 of the immersion software on the Tigetan ships, changing the screen color from blue to off blue makes me want to throw myself off a bridge.   Give me the wild west any day.

#2 2021-03-10 14:08:54

Bigfeet_E

Re: Is 5D superior to 3D?

Why would you presume 5 density consiousness automaticly translates to Tygetean software ?
That perspective is completely missing the ball if you'd ask me.

#3 2021-03-10 16:05:20

wayne

Bigfeet_E wrote:

Why would you presume 5 density consiousness automaticly translates to Tygetean software ?

hey, i wasn't presuming.   my point was simply as a software developer, its more fun and gratifying to me to invent stuff in places like earth rather than go to any advanced society where tech is 'unlikely to be improved'.   to each his own tho.

#4 2021-03-10 16:06:20

wayne

ro2778 wrote:

We don’t have to choose what is best, it’s just different, and besides we live infinite lives so when you get bored of incarnating here you can go somewhere else.

i love this perspective

#5 2021-03-10 16:43:55

Bigfeet_E

wayne wrote:
Bigfeet_E wrote:

hey, i wasn't presuming.   my point was simply as a software developer, its more fun and gratifying to me to invent stuff in places like earth rather than go to any advanced society where tech is 'unlikely to be improved'.   to each his own tho.

Sure, but going from the title "Is 5D superior to 3D" to "tech" says little to nothing about density consiousness.
Sort of scratched my head how one would associate the two in that capacity, besides tech being your passion obviously.

It is said they (taygetean team) find passion from their lived perspective going back to 'low tech' manner of approach.
So in a way it is a personal thing, differing like any other down here. Improvement is linked by experience and the joy it can bring to its conciever. So it doesn't nessecarely have to translate to better in a linear tech-upgrade sense. I guess that is exactly what ro2778 said, lol.

But my point was more towards the concept of 5D and 3D, as expressions of consiousness expansion, and further because after reaching the pinnacle , there's always more. Tech then in that case will probably take less and less of an importance, i think.
It being a mimic of what can be achieved without the attachment to matter.

As you said, to each his/her own.Haha.

#6 2021-03-10 17:57:43

wayne

Bigfeet_E wrote:

It is said they (taygetean team) find passion from their lived perspective going back to 'low tech' manner of approach.

Well said and i agree. 

the whole reason i posted this is because overwhelmingly from my interaction with starseeds, i see people who are trying so hard to get off earth by 'ascending' or 'integrating'.

from my perspective, few stop to appreciate some of the really cool things that lower vibrational planets and experiences allow. 

as one example, if your a techy nerd as i am, and dig the idea of 'inventing' immersion tech.   advanced societies like Tigeta may not be your best option.

By the way, did you catch the subtle hint Yazhi mentioned in her last vid that ghetto places like earth may be more advanced than their 5D counterparts?   I've long suspected this and plan to post separately on this subject.

#7 2021-03-10 18:05:21

wayne

Bigfeet_E wrote:

Sort of scratched my head how one would associate the two in that capacity, besides tech being your passion obviously.

i agree that the title kinda sucked.  i was trying to figure out how to title the subject but epic failed.  smile

#8 2021-03-10 21:15:01

Robert369

wayne wrote:
Bigfeet_E wrote:

i agree that the title kinda sucked.  i was trying to figure out how to title the subject but epic failed.  smile

Glad you see that, as that is the reason why I didn't involve myself in this thread but rather made a reply that would work with this title in the 3D thread you made recently. Not that we need two near-similar threads anyways, insofar it is okay that this one has a different content - if only the title would reflect it.

But nothing is lost here: After you made up your mind about a better title, you can edit your original post and then change the title. Or find a moderator to help with that. wink

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#9 2021-03-11 08:40:01

tomcan

My view is pretty simple. Whether we can be categorized as a star-seed and from 5d or not is simply unimportant. We have made a decisive decision to do a job here at this time. There are many and varying aspects and groups right now and with a plethora of individuals/groups from innumerable sources. They either are actively participating or are just simply here observing and watching outcome(s). It is up to us to determine how much we need to involve ourselves, based on who we are. We can disagree on viewpoints and philosophy but each needs to be consistent to their individual community of interest, to be successful. The level of activation and commitment is solely our choice and responsibility. I am of the view that just wishing to be at a higher level will not make it happen. I for one prefer to fight for what I believe is right, from my perspective, and not to watch from 5d or above. Here is where it is happening and we need to "gird up our loins" as true warriors, doing what we know is right to us and not necessarily whether other groups agree or not. Each of us has to be individually responsible to what we have signed up to do in this war, that truth is preserved and without being concerned we need public focus or simply at home, watching and resisting those regressive aspects. Best regards.

#10 2021-03-11 13:57:46

wayne

tomcan wrote:

My view is pretty simple. Whether we can be categorized as a star-seed and from 5d or not is simply unimportant. We have made a decisive decision to do a job here at this time. There are many and varying aspects and groups right now and with a plethora of individuals/groups from innumerable sources. They either are actively participating or are just simply here observing and watching outcome(s). It is up to us to determine how much we need to involve ourselves, based on who we are. We can disagree on viewpoints and philosophy but each needs to be consistent to their individual community of interest, to be successful. The level of activation and commitment is solely our choice and responsibility. I am of the view that just wishing to be at a higher level will not make it happen. I for one prefer to fight for what I believe is right, from my perspective, and not to watch from 5d or above. Here is where it is happening and we need to "gird up our loins" as true warriors, doing what we know is right to us and not necessarily whether other groups agree or not. Each of us has to be individually responsible to what we have signed up to do in this war, that truth is preserved and without being concerned we need public focus or simply at home, watching and resisting those regressive aspects. Best regards.

wow this is incredibly inspirational.  thank you for sharing tomcan.

#11 2021-03-11 16:05:48

RoadtoSamadhi

wayne wrote:
Bigfeet_E wrote:

Well said and i agree. 

the whole reason i posted this is because overwhelmingly from my interaction with starseeds, i see people who are trying so hard to get off earth by 'ascending' or 'integrating'.

from my perspective, few stop to appreciate some of the really cool things that lower vibrational planets and experiences allow. 

as one example, if your a techy nerd as i am, and dig the idea of 'inventing' immersion tech.   advanced societies like Tigeta may not be your best option.

By the way, did you catch the subtle hint Yazhi mentioned in her last vid that ghetto places like earth may be more advanced than their 5D counterparts?   I've long suspected this and plan to post separately on this subject.

I did not catch that reference’!! I would love to see a post made on this

Board footer