You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-09 13:47:28

wayne

3D is underrated

I accidentally posted a comment in the Covid thread, so deleted all of my comments there and decided to start a new one.

I have friends who spend most of their waking lives meditating and trying to 'ascend'.

One has now become so 'advanced' that she no longer desires romance or relationships.    While she considers this progress, i consider it quite sad and hope to avoid that level of 'advancement' for as long as possible.

She also spends much time divesting herself of the need for food and water and has, as crazy as it sounds, gone over a month with no food or water.

I joke with her that why incarnate and then spend your whole life trying to ascend?
Further, i jokingly ask her to promise me that if i ever spontaneously combust in ascension that she will come save me and bring me back.

Humorously, i asked one of my guides what she missed most about incarnating (she's currently unemployed between lives smile ) - Lissa replied sex and food. 

So Lissa is in between lives looking forward to the prospect of incarnating again to enjoy food and sex and my other friend is meditating for 16 hours a day trying to 'ascend' these things.    Humorous irony.

A comments that I understood Yazhi to make that was fascinating:
* Remember when she talked about the accelerating expansion of consciousness as you become aware of yourself literally being others in ever expanding clusters?   At the end of that process, she mentioned something along the lines of "expanding until she reached the LONELY realization that there was only her"   This comment is incredibly profound and underscores exactly why i intend to drink in each moment of 3D experiences.     

Why are so many in such a hurry to ascend?    I'm thoroughly enjoying my descension.

We're all on the journey of 'integration'.    That is inevitable in the spiral of growth.     But the more i learn the more i want to slow it down and drink in each moment.   From my perspective, 3D is absolutely beautiful.

- wayne

#2 2021-03-09 14:36:10

Robert369

Re: 3D is underrated

wayne wrote:

She also spends much time divesting herself of the need for food and water and has, as crazy as it sounds, gone over a month with no food or water.

I joke with her that why incarnate and then spend your whole life trying to ascend?
Further, i jokingly ask her to promise me that if i ever spontaneously combust in ascension that she will come save me and bring me back.

Humorously, i asked one of my guides what she missed most about incarnating (she's currently unemployed between lives smile ) - Lissa replied sex and food. 

So Lissa is in between lives looking forward to the prospect of incarnating again to enjoy food and sex and my other friend is meditating for 16 hours a day trying to 'ascend' these things.    Humorous irony.

Now that is an interesting topic you bring up here, and I shall use it to first-time share some more unusual bits about myself:

I am well aware of this dilemma myself and as I too am on the path of not needing food, sex and many other things anymore, but at some point of my spiritual journey noticed that things are changing in a way that isn't currently useful for what I want to do in this life.

Thus I only went to a certain degree with that as to remain able to fully participate in this world, though from a slightly elevated perspective and not so much fully within 3D, and then made a conscious decision to continue with what I considered my current goals for this life. Now I am living a healthy mix between these two worlds in which I e.g. enjoy certain healthy foods as "gifts from nature" for the taste they offer, though not needing them to sustain my life.

Yet, what people who are not there need to understand is that one is still being able to get those joys of life (e.g. food or sex) without physically practicing them, meaning that I as example was able to fully enjoy food by just smelling the closed package in a bio shop (not going anywhere else, except on a natural village market), and sexual energies can be created by pure meditational kundalini.

Insofar I can tell that while both worlds are different, they are able to provide the same joys - even if through different means -, and one can even mix them to a certain degree without having to lower one's frequency into living a 3D life.

Obviously, not needing many "base things of life" is a truly brilliant way to become independent from the existing way of life and the cabal systems, which right now is allowing me to live in a remote location and utterly ignore all the world's madness. Naturally, this gets even easier since this way of life is of high frequency, and not needing to eat saves so much time for no longer needing to work for food, go shopping, prepare dishes, eat, clean the dishes, and ultimately even needing to go to toilet much less.

And while at it, for the record: Right after having been born, our high frequency allows our cells to directly absorb environmental energy, while mother milk is "just" a great booster for physical growth. It is the cabals' indoctrination of the people that makes parents force their children to eat, which subsequently not only lowers their frequency but also changes the body's metabolism from absorbing high frequency environmental energy to highly inefficient digestive energy absorption through relative substances, which is just "materialized" low frequency energy.

At the same time, the high frequency allows not only to "simply know things" due to the constant connection to the Higher Self, but also to sleep totally differently and then fully reconnect to the Higher Self, which allows to efficiently regenerate the body with little sleep, which allows not only stopping aging but even rejuvenating if manifesting/commanding such. In fact, sleep is the ultimate way of "connecting up" and from there changing the world one lives in to one's liking, which of course needs some practice to provide tangible results, especially since manifestations in 3D are quite slow as Swaruu correctly says. I am sharing much of what I learnt from own experience and how to put it to practical use on my own servers.

All the above said, I wonder why the Taygetans never talked about Humans' natural state being to not need food ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-03-09 16:58:38

wayne

Robert369 wrote:

Thus I only went to a certain degree with that as to remain able to fully participate in this world, though from a slightly elevated perspective and not so much fully within 3D, and then made a conscious decision to continue with what I considered my current goals for this life. Now I am living a healthy mix between these two worlds in which I e.g. enjoy certain healthy foods as "gifts from nature" for the taste they offer, though not needing them to sustain my life.

Thanks for sharing this perspective.   this entire subject is fascinating to me.

Robert369 wrote:

Insofar I can tell that while both worlds are different, they are able to provide the same joys - even if through different means -, and one can even mix them to a certain degree without having to lower one's frequency into living a 3D life.

This makes intuitive sense.

Robert369 wrote:

Obviously, not needing many "base things of life" is a truly brilliant way to become independent from the existing way of life and the cabal systems, which right now is allowing me to live in a remote location and utterly ignore all the world's madness. Naturally, this gets even easier since this way of life is of high frequency, and not needing to eat saves so much time for no longer needing to work for food, go shopping, prepare dishes, eat, clean the dishes, and ultimately even needing to go to toilet much less.

This is badass! in terms of your remote, simplified lifestyle immersed in nature.

Robert369 wrote:

At the same time, the high frequency allows not only to "simply know things" due to the constant connection to the Higher Self, but also to sleep totally differently and then fully reconnect to the Higher Self, which allows to efficiently regenerate the body with little sleep, which allows not only stopping aging but even rejuvenating if manifesting/commanding such. In fact, sleep is the ultimate way of "connecting up" and from there changing the world one lives in to one's liking, which of course needs some practice to provide tangible results, especially since manifestations in 3D are quite slow as Swaruu correctly says. I am sharing much of what I learnt from own experience and how to put it to practical use on my own servers.

I'm in a relatively remote area as well, on a river surrounded by mountains.    Since my career only needs a laptop and cell phone, I live in an almost surreal world of beauty and simplicity.   The only downside is I don't get as many opportunities to interact with others.     But honestly, most people find me annoyingly happy and unrelatable so there aren't a lot of people who really resonate with my perspective other than my close friends and family.    But when someone does express an interest in my crazy view of life, i invest time in trying to help in any way i can.

#4 2021-03-09 17:13:02

wayne

LauriLavi wrote:

I wish you hadn't deleted your comments from the covid post as you made the rest of us look mental just making stuff up, especially since you left one of your comments there and didn't delete all of your comments.✨

-Lauri

My apologies Lauri.   I haven't used a forum in years and am quite the idiot with them.   I'll avoid this in the future.

#5 2021-03-10 12:53:30

wayne

Grivehn wrote:

3D is extremely limiting and painful on this planet. Everything here is distorted and fake. There is no chance to learn the truth about anything, its literally number one rule of our 'game'.

Man I understand what your saying and it can be wickedly difficult with the intentional mind control to punch out the veneer of bullshit.

But ultimately each of us decided to take on this challenge and come here.    Our 5D selves understand very well what Yazhi has been reminding us of:  that the universe is a potential field of energy and responds to our intent, beliefs and emotions.     If we truly put this into practice, 3D becomes beautiful and satisfying.   If we allow the regressives to control our thinking than earth becomes a living hell and we are the victims.

#6 2021-03-10 14:13:39

Robert369

wayne wrote:

But ultimately each of us decided to take on this challenge and come here.    Our 5D selves understand very well what Yazhi has been reminding us of

I'd like to outline that for most races/people "the 5D self" is still very limited in understanding, because 5D is majorly dualistic and individualistic and due to that totally not about any kind of "real self". 5D is just an enhanced or more complete version of 3D, or rather, 3D is a reduced version of 5D just like a computer game is.

Instead, our "self" is directly connected to source and covers all the frequency range of densities until "up there", while our soul's current consciousness awareness limits how much of the whole frequency ranges (there are many different ones in parallel) we can perceive, manipulate, etc.

If the "Higher Self" is coming from 5D only (which in itself is a huge range of consciousness awareness), it usually happens through immersion technology which by no means is actually "high" but simply someone from the normal dualistic material universe who us playing down here in 3D. Those 5D selves usually seek expansion via 3D, but looking at our crazy world I fear that for most "regular players" this is barely possible, but instead backfires and gets them stuck. This doesn't mean that one cannot thrive and learn in 3D as 5D being, but that only works with sufficient willpower to resist the madness and especially the mind-control as to not get lost.

A higher density than 5D is needed to get a view on "above material things", and this can be either brought in by incarnating directly from above 5D (without technology), or by personal development in various areas to be able to go beyond 5D. To my understanding this direct incarnation (without technology) is required to be able to connect to the full potential of a soul up to Source due to its direct connection there, while immersion technology limits the growth to whatever density/frequency the immersed "Higher Self" is in (immersion technology can also used beyond 5D).

And while this may sound like a limitation of immersion technology, it offers the freedom of "doing something else" for a while - like saving a planet or experiencing a nasty world no matter the risk - without endangering the current true incarnation.

The above may has less to do with 3D specifically, it is important to understand that 3D is as unnatural as a computer game, and to my understanding comparably few people souls dared to incarnate here directly. Which leads us to the Yazhi/Swaruu saying that 80-90% of all Humans are soulless, which's definition wasn't exactly precise.

I wonder if people who are here via immersion technology count as real in her view, of which I'd think that they would be part of those 80-90% because their souls remain in the original body while only the consciousness focus is transferred just like in a computer game through the monitor/speakers/keyboard/mouse.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2021-03-13 11:49:08

Robert369

Grivehn wrote:
ro2778 wrote:

Sinstraia you make a lot of assumptions, have you considered that, not only are you wrong, but that your ideas are actually holding you back?

Let's explore your ideas. There are varying levels of difficulty for the Earth school, although you don't say what the purpose of graduation is, you seem to be suggesting that more traumatic experiences are associated with a more advanced curriculum - high school diploma vs phd. But then you contradict yourself and say in your opinion people can learn their lessons with less pain. Presumably here you are blaming the architects?

You say the trauma is irreversible, but then you say you spend the second half of your life doing shadow work, presumably this is to move past the trauma and expand towards graduation. So is it really irreversible? You associate those with a happier life with being on a lesser level, but don't you think if you were to graduate or in some way expand your consciousness that it could also lead to a happier life?

You talk about other learners, aliens, traumatisers and architects but who are these others? Are they not you? If you are a psychic professional then do you not know we are all one, so when you blame others who are you blaming? Who else is out there? It sounds like you are victimising yourself and if you want to play the role of the victim in this life. To facilitate that, guess what happens to you?

If we lived in an enlightened society, then on the wall of every courtroom would be inscribed the words, 'the victim is always guilty'.

Going to play the devil's advocate for Sinstraia a little bit.

We (should) all know at this point, that a more condensed a life is with pain, trauma and 'challenge', the faster the soul is able to grow apparently. If you have no enemies and challenges you overcome, you can live a happy and joyous life, but your soul grows slower. (Which sounds kinda moronic in design when the ultimate purpose is to go back to Source, which is happy and loving, not adverserial.)  Now, that is up to each individual soul to decide, imo, whether thats something they are interested in. We on Earth likely chose to be here, although Earthlings I dare say are stuck here in a vicious loop and they would have deserved to get out of it eons ago. I'd also entertain the possibility some are here as a punishment. Some are here because they have been betrayed and forced to be here. And some had no goddamn idea about the real hardship this fake, oppressing, insane world represents, so they jumped in blindly.
I fully agree that less pain (or no pain at all) can lead back to the Source as well. Why it has to be such a dark, dishonorable and for some, straight up evil journey, when the Source is ultimately loving, alongside all higher entities? Suppose its a matter of choice in the end, although consciously a lot of people on Earth dont seem to ever had a choice, or a chance to get out of the system.

For easy lives, look at the modern upper middle class. Well, people who you would say are rich and were born into it. Modern nobles, is what they are. The Twitter mob, a lot of the younger generations, who never faced hardship as their parents or grandparents. But got every one of their wish satisfied, are put into leading positions because of their family's name and money.
And most of them are going with the system, because it gave them this wealth. They absolutely are playing on easy mode, when they cant even lose their fucking fortune, because the system protects those with money, and stomps those who already have little.

As for 'irreversible', I would understand that memories are eternal on a soul level. You can forgive, but you can never forget. Integrating your bad side, and all the horrible shit thats happened to you doesnt make them go away. However, your past not need to define you, if you can overcome it.

The 'We are all One' argument is very shallow down here, I wouldnt make it my fundamental stone. Go and explain to normies that their life sucks because they want it to, tell them to love the governments, the elite who are conducting GENOCIDE AS WE SPEAK on them, when most of them never hurt anyone like these psychopaths did.

If the aliens lived in an enlightened society, they wouldnt allow the insanity happening here. Instead, they only care about themselves, even those who say they are 'service to others', which makes them massive hypocrites.

Albeit not as bad, as the perpetrators quite obviously. If the victim is always guilty, then so are those who commit the crime, wouldnt you say? This is such a fucking modern far leftist hypocrite argument. People every day are being persecuted for bullshit made up 'crimes' they didnt even commit, and which are not crimes, but the ones bullying and accusing them are doing/did the same thing they accuse regular people for.
It might be that two are needed to play the victim game, but the victim doesnt hurt itself in the end. Its someone else with malicious intent doing it. A 'wannabe' victim's cry for a perpetrator could just go into the void, with no answer to it whatsoever. THAT would be what a loving universe would do.

So yes, we can blame the architects, we can blame the system on Earth and outside of it. Even if we are here by choice, that doesnt automatically absolve the crimes of the system itself. Its a dark, insane and vicious 'game' we are all playing. Consciously I want to exit it every day and the first thing I'd do would be to punch my higher self as well for this 'wealthy experience'.
There are absolutely experiences a soul should never have to suffer through. If it wants to experience it, watch a movie or read a goddamn book. When the players of the game are conscious as to what happens to them, Id say it stops being a game.
If you want to say, you'd like to experience medieval torture, eaten by a cannibal or being raped daily as a child, go right ahead. I'll still stay you should never experience something like that, even if you want to. And I'd throw those, who willingly commit these crimes into a freakin black hole because thats what they deserve.
Its a question of morality. And it shocks and disgusts me, that higher beings have no morality whatsoever. They really should develop some, before initiating a game filled with galactic wars, destruction of planets, eons of mind control and mindwipes, and a horrific cycle of the destruction of every single civilization for no real reason whatsoever other than apparently enjoying seeing DEATH on a massive scale.

I would say we live in the Universe of Lucifer. No loving being would allow all this to happen to its own parts, if you want to stick to the 'we are all one' fundamental.
If the Lyrans were afraid of a powerful enemy, and the universe gave them a powerful enemy who exterminated their planet, and plagues the galaxy to this day, you know what kind of universe this is?
If you ask for your life to be easier, and would want to avoid pain and suffering, then the universe gives you what you fear the most, you know what kind of universe this is?
If you ask and BEG for help, and a myraid of beings who are supposedly loving and chose to serve others, turn a blind eye and say 'do it yourself', you know what kind of universe this is?
If you live on a planet, which PUNISHES every good deed, and REWARDS spinelessness, ruthlessness, stupidity, insanity and morally reprehensible people in general, you know what kind of universe this is?

Its straight up the essence of evil. Only a being with no morality wouldnt condemn it.

"Condomnation" is a tool for those who look at the problems and not at solutions and hence don't act, no matter this is done consciously or unconsciously - which doesn't make a difference for manifestation work.

Thus I shall disagree with "only a being with no morality wouldn't condemn it" - which unrightfully and needlessly negatively judges all those who are able to work on the problems without suffering, but dare say that those who outgrew the problems of manifesting all the above problems and instead decide to change instead of condemning them are able to manifests/create a different world.

In fact, "condemnation" is a strong emotional focus on the negative, meaning that it will create more of it. Or with another example, speaking from my own past experiences: I always said "I have so many skill and can solve all problems" - and so I got them until I had more than I desired, and at some point decided to change my life, which was quite a hard way to learn the manifestation lesson.

Condemnation (and many other negative focuses) has the exact same effect of attracting more of what you dislike, hence I must advise to change your focus and visualize what you want. And while one at first is not so powerful and in 3D everything goes slow anyways, so that the manifestation will be slow, it is this start that must be done to ever get more powerful as to efficiently influence your life outcome once "there". Compare it to learning writing at school, which at first seems so hard, while later you don't even think about how to write anymore.

Also important to understand is that we all live in our own universe (yes, our very own personal "copy", not one of Lucifer or anyone else, unless you manifest it so !) which just overlap in those areas where we play together, everyone is able to get what they want/manifest/fear. Thus, whenever I want something changed in my universe, I am saying/thinking/manifesting "In my universe this is like that !" - which actually works, after a bit of training how to focus on the right stuff.

#8 2021-03-13 13:45:57

Bigfeet_E

Robert369 wrote:

Condemnation (and many other negative focuses) has the exact same effect of attracting more of what you dislike, hence I must advise to change your focus and visualize what you want. And while one at first is not so powerful and in 3D everything goes slow anyways, so that the manifestation will be slow, it is this start that must be done to ever get more powerful as to efficiently influence your life outcome once "there". Compare it to learning writing at school, which at first seems so hard, while later you don't even think about how to write anymore.

Also important to understand is that we all live in our own universe (yes, our very own personal "copy", not one of Lucifer or anyone else, unless you manifest it so !) which just overlap in those areas where we play together, everyone is able to get what they want/manifest/fear. Thus, whenever I want something changed in my universe, I am saying/thinking/manifesting "In my universe this is like that !" - which actually works, after a bit of training how to focus on the right stuff.

While i agree with most of the concept, i'd say you're drawing an oversimplified picture of what is intrinsicly more complex.
The "once there" part for example may very well be never achievable within a current lifetime, simply because you're not being allowed to by countering controlling forces, from an individual perspective. Not only equally orientations attract, so do opposits. The harmonising cycle that promotes multiplying and the disharmonising that destroy. In its natural cycle it all promotes towards growth, yet the influence of the dominating principle being out of balance only brings more disharmony. Just saying with all the factors involved there is no guarantee for succes in every individual endeavour. That has to be assessed on an individual basis equally.

Some of these factors is the combination of living our universe within a shared universe, and its balance between the two. When that balance is out of wack the manner of approach is equally out of wack due to simple consequences. And the farther the scale of unbalance the harder it is for love to find fertile soil to sprout any endeavour of flowering. The game of power can not stand over the game of love if again balance interrelated is not in the cards. It allways turns back to balancing the flow as it is never a fixed position within the flow of time. And just like a physical body, the manifested aspect of the whole of that system, it thrives on balance to be healthy. Extrapollating that futher to any scale doesn't change the principle.

Nontheless i can sympathise with both perspectives. A good rant is not unhealthy, nor is reviewing basics of energetic harmonics. It can only bring more potential awareness. There needs to be a place for frustration expressed. The need for understanding leads to knowing, so that we're not stuck on the straw of beliefs.

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2021-03-13 13:47:21)

#9 2021-03-13 18:09:32

wayne

Bigfeet_E wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

While i agree with most of the concept, i'd say you're drawing an oversimplified picture of what is intrinsicly more complex.
The "once there" part for example may very well be never achievable within a current lifetime, simply because you're not being allowed to by countering controlling forces, from an individual perspective. Not only equally orientations attract, so do opposits. The harmonising cycle that promotes multiplying and the disharmonising that destroy. In its natural cycle it all promotes towards growth, yet the influence of the dominating principle being out of balance only brings more disharmony. Just saying with all the factors involved there is no guarantee for succes in every individual endeavour. That has to be assessed on an individual basis equally.

Some of these factors is the combination of living our universe within a shared universe, and its balance between the two. When that balance is out of wack the manner of approach is equally out of wack due to simple consequences. And the farther the scale of unbalance the harder it is for love to find fertile soil to sprout any endeavour of flowering. The game of power can not stand over the game of love if again balance interrelated is not in the cards. It allways turns back to balancing the flow as it is never a fixed position within the flow of time. And just like a physical body, the manifested aspect of the whole of that system, it thrives on balance to be healthy. Extrapollating that futher to any scale doesn't change the principle.

i really enjoyed these insights.

#10 2021-03-14 02:19:19

wayne

Grivehn wrote:

The first thing I'd do would be to punch my higher self as well for this 'wealthy experience'.

Man i laughed for 5 minutes when i read this.   I understand you were making a painful point but i appreciated your humor on the situation.

Grivehn wrote:

The 'We are all One' argument is very shallow down here, I wouldn't make it my fundamental stone.

I find this humorously uninspiring as well.  If i had wanted to be one i never would have spawned in the first place.     I'm here because I want to experience the illusion of 'We are Not all One', not sprint back to oneness.   Its hard to have a romantic relationship when you see everyone else as you.   If that sounds enticing then enjoy.   

Grivehn wrote:

If you have no enemies and challenges you overcome, you can live a happy and joyous life, but your soul grows slower. (Which sounds kinda moronic in design when the ultimate purpose is to go back to Source, which is happy and loving, not adversarial.)

I believe the ultimate purpose for each soul is whatever they choose it to be.   For me i think its more accurate to say it is the 'inevitable and sad eventuality' to go back to source.

'The price for total integration is the loss of self.  - Yazhi

This whole idea to separate from source and then run back as fast as you can sounds as moronic to me as growing slowly sounds moronic to you.   Perspectives.

My daughter made a comment to her husband who she routinely connects with in lives and who often likes being a monk:
'While you were scribing, I was drinking whiskey, having sex and riding horses' - Aria

Last edited by wayne (2021-03-14 03:07:31)

#11 2021-03-14 06:08:05

Robert369

wayne wrote:

If i had wanted to be one i never would have spawned in the first place.     I'm here because I want to experience the illusion of 'We are Not all One', not sprint back to oneness.   Its hard to have a romantic relationship when you see everyone else as you.   If that sounds enticing then enjoy.

Gotta agree with this statement: Being incarnated is to come from "all the way down" as to be able to grow as much as as to enjoy a desired experience, because "up there" is pure boredom, or at best indirect assistance and observation.

P.S.: Gotta love your example ! smile

#12 2021-03-14 11:25:46

Grivehn wrote:

The first thing I'd do would be to punch my higher self as well for this 'wealthy experience'.

I think I must have been drunk when my 5D friends stuffed me into that immersion pod, selected zero memory mode plus full lifetime spawn.

I gonna kick your ass when I wake up there... ;-)

In search for interstellar Taxi service. Waiting for my cab since 1991.
My frequency address: 314159265359
CALL ME!!!

#13 2021-03-14 12:36:27

wayne

Professor Bienlein wrote:
Grivehn wrote:

I think I must have been drunk when my 5D friends stuffed me into that immersion pod, selected zero memory mode plus full lifetime spawn.

I gonna kick your ass when I wake up there... ;-)

Hahahahaha!!! I bet they are all laughing right now.

#14 2021-03-14 14:12:51

07wideeyes

Yes, I agree with you, Lauri. Different teachings or perspectives are helpful from different densities of experience. I have known people who have used (misused) non-dual kind of ideas to avoid facing up to difficult but 'real' situations in their lower-density experiences. Someone'e about to shoot your daughter: "No problem, bro, it's all one." An extreme example....

'Everything is consciousness' makes sense experientially for me, whereas 'everyone else is me' doesn't really do the business. I guess we have to look at each of our experiences and be honest about what works and what doesn't. And avoid getting into head-trips about things

#15 2021-03-14 14:27:54

Robert369

LauriLavi wrote:

It most likely makes sense in the higher densities like in 7D and above where it can be actualized when it is a relevant lesson to learn but we here in 3D trying to force us in that mindset I think is only going to make life unnecessarily difficult and confusing.

I would like to remind everyone that the phrase of "We are One" cannot apply as long as individuality exists, and that it was a chosen decision of the "One group consciousness" (which starts way below Source) to have a Soul incarnate as individual which then represents its respective soul group, while all of the soul group are guides/angels/helpers for the incarnate because "(s)he is playing the game for them". This means that in lower densities the true Oneness cannot be achieved, and as said before it is not even desired because then one could simply have chosen to not incarnate.

Depending on the used model (e.g. 7D, 8D or 12D - 12D being the most commonly used since it is more granular), 6D is about mastering duality (good/evil) and physicality, while 7D is about mastering spacetime and timelines. Only much later at 9D+ the individuality stops to exist and one becomes "One" with his soul family again.

Yet, nothing is as strict as it seems, so please keep in mind that densities are the average of multiple linear frequency that we have, meaning that we can be highly developed on some areas while being not so developed in others, while still having the same average "density". This complex frequency setup means that everyone is truly individual in awareness abilities and perception, even if in any of the simplified density models sharing the same category.

LauriLavi wrote:

Like when you are more of a energy body, the idea of "we are all one" is more easy to comprehend I imagine unlike here in the physical body where the statement "we are all one" is simply not true from our perspective. We can repeat to ourselves "we are all one" but I think it is going to do a number to our psyche and make us weaker rather than enlighten us.

The problem of "We are One" is not so much physicality but individuality, as that directly contradicts the Oneness experience. Yet, I do believe that getting higher understanding in regards to "how things work" is important to decide about how much one wants to grow personally, because you cannot make that decision without knowing what is available. Knowledge used wisely is empowering not weakening.

#16 2021-03-14 15:07:32

Robert369

LauriLavi wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Yet, I do believe that getting higher understanding in regards to "how things work" is important to decide about how much one wants to grow personally, because you cannot make that decision without knowing what is available. Knowledge used wisely is empowering not weakening.

You can gain information about higher densities like "we are one" but how is that relevant?

LauriLavi wrote:

"Knowledge used wisely is empowering not weakening" like, what does that even mean? It seems like a big statement but I'm not sure what you mean in this context.

Yazhi/Swaruu explained it in the context of personal as:

"To understand what you have, you need to also understand its opposite"

A simple example for this would be that if you never know what evil is, you couldn't grasp the concept of good because you wouldn't even notice that it exists because without that "good just is" but has no qualifying properties that can be named.
The personal growth part here is that only after learning about both and integrating them, it is possible to make a decision driven by the own will about how much good or evil one wishes to live in every single circumstance. Or to go beyond this part of duality, if so desired.

Same goes for individuality versus Oneness, meaning that to maximize our experience and understanding of individuality - which most currently havn't as they are more like herd beings -, it is needed to learn about its opposite which is Oneness.
Here again, the personal growth part is that only after learning about both and integrating them, it is possible to make a decision driven by the own will about how much individuality or Oneness one wishes to live in every single circumstance.

#17 2021-03-14 16:23:31

Robert369

LauriLavi wrote:

I assume you are writing about service to self vs service to others ? The rest is too abstract for me to grasp.

Not directly: In my perspective those are just another set of duality that one can decide live after having understood both sides.

But since you name those topics, I like to outline that unlike most often propagated by mainstream esoteric and new-age explanations, these two are in no way related to "good or evil" and have a totally different dynamic which more about personal growth through working on oneself or through helping others.

Let's have a look at the two:

• The problem is that if deciding to grow through helping others ("service to others") one is dependent on people needing help as to have targets, which then manifests people who have problems that need help, so you can grow from that. This means that it creates "victims of problems that one can help with", which in a way can be called "evil" despite the common belief that "helping others is positive". Luckily, those victims needing help usually do so voluntarily as to experience that, at least on a soul level, so no harm is done.
    ·

• Service to self is about being independent from external factors, and if done in an ethical way, this is the path to allow everyone to prosper in fully self-responsible freedom, which allows for a much more balanced and harmonious society of equals. Obviously, if poor ethics are applied, this can lead to "evil", as visible all over our planet. Yet, even those who seemingly/perceivedly suffer here did incarnate on purpose to experience such - again at least at a soul level. Insofar, once again no harm is done, because it is part of the intended "game".

And while none of the above directly helps the ones who are currently in nasty situations, it is this understanding which is needed to make a change in one's life, because only if you understand what is behind the ongoings and learn about the available options, one is able to make a decision to life differently.

#18 2021-03-14 17:10:16

wayne

Robert369 wrote:

The problem is that if deciding to grow through helping others ("service to others") one is dependent on people needing help as to have targets, which then manifests people who have problems that need help, so you can grow from that.

I strongly agree with this and don't hear it discussed often.

Think about how balanced, manicured and predictable the Tigetan society is after 850,000 earth years.   I believe the reason some of the races leave home to save the lost so to speak is because highly advanced societies can be rather boring.

Maybe some need the excitement and fulfilment of saving as much as others need to be saved.

Have you ever met a fireman who didn't like fire?   I have not.

#19 2021-03-14 18:41:41

Robert369

To fully understand the different ways I'd recommend reading the Zingdad material in which both STS and STO, but also the third way of integration are explained, along with further topics like differences between densities and dimensions etc..

For better understanding of the term "Oneness" this special article might be helpful, where Zingdad himself writes about his own experiences and ways of understanding:

From Duality to Unity Consciousness

#20 2021-03-14 21:05:43

Bigfeet_E

Seconding Robert369 's recommendation. Gems are there for the taking. ✨

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2021-03-14 21:06:09)

#21 2021-03-20 12:31:43

07wideeyes

That's a brilliant post and brilliant quote from a book I've never heard of, but will check out, ro2778. Even I have noticed how frequently Yazhi has repeated the same basic truth, which just doesn't get absorbed. It's not an easy truth, granted, but it's the thing, isn't it?

Not only does Yazhi have impressive stamina, I also feel she has incredible patience. My own self-imposed limitations suggest that I could not do what she does, not at all. I really feel that one day when the same old questions arise, she should just say "Oh no, not that again! I'm gonna pull all my hair out! I'm off on a holiday."

#22 2021-03-20 13:12:50

Bigfeet_E

Approaching the same concept from different angles helps to penetrate out thick skulls, lol.
The top of the mountain can be reached from many angles, at some point it clicks.
Her stamina of patience is definately worth of praise.

#23 2021-03-20 14:05:34

Robert369

ro2778 wrote:
ro2778 wrote:

If we lived in an enlightened society, then on the wall of every courtroom would be inscribed the words, 'the victim is always guilty'.

Healing the world means healing yourself… Your vision of the world creates the world…

It may sound absurd and completely illogical to you, but the world is actually just as you dream it. It is you who makes it sick. You are the only one responsible for the conflicts, disasters, hunger and crime devastating it.

Regain your integrity and the world will be healed forever!»

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this, and I shall whole-heartedly agree even if it sounds harsh from a 3D perspective.

While I never took time to read that book yet, but consider it astonishing that it also speaks about "Humans don't have to eat" - something that I "preach" for a long time already.

Same goes for the topic of STS/STO that you describe, which both create a victim and by that prevent someone's personal growth, be it by suppression or by helping while being suppressed, which both perpetuate the victimization.

This is why I fully agree with Swaruu's, Zingdad's and other more advanced people's advice that to actually spiritually grow, one must enable oneself from within while any help from outside must be limited to offering information since it can at best be helpful to expand one's thoughts but never one's actions or self.

As for Swaruu's message, it clearly could be taken wrongly by people who live the victim and want a savior, so there was a discussion about this on Discord about this.

It seems that many people simple are not ready to "simply" ignore the outside and just look inside to grow/improve whatever is there, as to by doing so alter the outside from within. Coming from an indoctrinated 3D worldview, this approach surely is a big stretch of reality and far from intuitive if too deeply caught in 3D patterns.

But one has to start somewhere, even if not believing, because without ever trying and being willing to fail/fall we'd e.g. not have learnt to walk or drive a bicycle. Sadly. this can only start if one manages to keep one's fears at bay, and be it for one short moment as to allow a little success to see that "It works !".

#24 2021-03-21 11:44:01

07wideeyes

I've ordered the book! Always happy to check out info with genuinely constructive things to say. Looks like a good read, thanks.

#25 2021-05-08 07:57:03

wayne wrote:

Why are so many in such a hurry to ascend?    I'm thoroughly enjoying my descension.

depends what someone has descended into.

you do realize that there are millions upon millions in blood, torture of all sorts, lack of money, food, warmth, slavery, and illnesses, etc.

back your soul up to the previous incarnations if you had them and say what your saying.

don't think you will be so exhilarated if you were living in europe during the thousands of years of utter hellish life in parts of the of euro zone  and other earth zones that experienced millenia of hell hole existence.

sure it's a delightful immersion when your writing from a comfy environment.

it's not a straight across the board experience.

although maybe here is much better than what some will face in the spirit world.

we don't really know what awaits us in the spirit world.

possibly very very bone chilling for some or all and maybe peace for others.

not many if any know what is out there waiting for us when we leave this soul cage.

enjoy your immersion.

it is a good thing if you can enjoy here.

i agree.

BR,

Enoch

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-05-08 08:01:30)

Board footer