You are not logged in.

#26 2021-03-07 13:09:31

Robert369

Re: The global situation, the 3 factions and how Kim and us people fit in

A while ago, Kim gave a two-part interview where she explained a lot of most interesting details, and those videos even still are public:

STF Kim Goguen Kim Possible Interview - Create Your Whole New World - YouTube

STF Kim Goguen Kim Possible Interview 2 - Change Starts With You - YouTube

The interviews are rather long, but the provided content is a must-see for everyone who likes to know more about Kim's personal details, about the real world structures, how those work and what's been going on in her time and before.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#27 2021-03-07 21:18:46

Robert369

As per yesterday's official information, the latest news in regards to the $3330 handout is that the Cabals found a trick to postpone the money transfer from the shadow/background accounts to the actual/user one.

Kim needed all last week to modify the programs of all the banks to no longer allow such, plus undo the Cabal's payment delay.

So, we're back to where we were a week ago, when they said that the money should arrive "shortly" - which naturally is somewhen after this weekend.

War at it best... so, let's see how it goes this time...

And here's the official website for this event which also contains various links to Kim's organization: https://www.kimsglobalrelief.com/

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#28 2021-03-07 22:13:54

DarkOwl

magicalex wrote:

I hope it's true.

For me it's all hopium until proved otherwise! And right now there's no proof!

For me Kim G is just another Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes et al. If you watch her carefully she shows no emotion when she talks. She's saving the world and is completely deadpan about it... red flag! (none of these charlatans show any emotion because they're manipulative narcissists).

Why are we still looking for saviours in 2021. Haven't we learnt our lesson yet?!

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-03-07 23:55:26)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#29 2021-03-08 03:32:42

magicalex

but please be aware that on the internet there's bad censorship about Kim and almost only disinformation and infiltrated fake-websites that spread lies and that are not related to Kim findable.

since I''ve never heard about Kim G, and I doubt about her, if you want to know about the world finance and how much the gov involment ? you should trust Catherine A Fitts who is more "famous"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8liVEOjyki0

Magicalex

#30 2021-03-08 04:18:57

Eldon Deluz

There is fair criticism of what Kim G is saying but there is also some validity to it. I think it would be best at this point to observe the situation from a neutral perspective.

You can not make a claim as bold as she has without risking a lot, and that is independent of if it is true or not. For if true, the incentive for the bad guys is too great to not spend everything in their arsenal to disapprove or stop it. Thusly, resulting in the appearance of a hoax and likely the end of the problem. Which; from their point of view is Kim herself.  So this I imagine must have been carefully weighed and acknowledged prior to making an announcement.

On the other hand, if she knew what she was saying was not true, it would only be a matter of time in which that would come to light, and that would also likely be the end of any following she had, or greatly reducing those numbers at least.

From where I sit, and having the luxury of hindsight, it probably would have been best to not say anything publically. But instead, send the funds from a specific source in which would lead them back to the original sender. So next time I look at my account and see $3300 and see it came from K.I.M.S it would prompt me to figure out what or who K.I.M.S is. At which point Kim could go public, and say it was me, here is why.. yada yada. To prove it, we'll send exactly $330 in 2 weeks from the same account. This would have dispelled all doubts and generated un-imaginable interest in her work from around the world.

#31 2021-03-08 16:51:01

Albert

Robert369 wrote:

As per yesterday's official information, the latest news in regards to the $3330 handout is that the Cabals found a trick to postpone the money transfer from the shadow/background accounts to the actual/user one.

And here's the official website for this event which also contains various links to Kim's organization: https://www.kimsglobalrelief.com/

Thanks for the link to the source. The website states “WHEN... Now - March 3, 2012”. They should update this to “”Soon, very soon”, to give them some wiggle room to work through the resistance.

Anyway, since they have put their intentions and plan out for all to see, we will know, one way or the other, soon, very soon. Personally, i might as well give her and her team the benefit of the doubt. If/when this does come to fruition it will be fun to see how this news is handled by the lamestream media. Also, on a related note, I wonder if the so-called $1.9 trillion the US is planning on borrowing from the fed will actually happen, or if their ability to print money has indeed been suspended.

Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst smile

Last edited by Albert (2021-03-08 16:53:28)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#32 2021-03-09 07:25:44

Robert369

The Real Truth wrote:
magicalex wrote:

you should trust Catherine A Fitts who is more "famous"

Sorry, just because someone says she is more "famous" doesn't make her any more believeable. You are however, welcome to your opinion.

I would agree with that assessment, as it makes on wonder how by that measure he could consider Gosia's content believable, as she tries to keep her "fame" to reasonable levels as to not get too much on the Cabal radar.

In fact, almost all "famous" people are bought system shills that were made famous in return for selling their soul.

#33 2021-03-14 22:35:41

Robert369

Parcival wrote:

Well, after listening to Kim Goguen's report tonight she made it pretty clear that NO ONE will be receiving that promised (by Ms Goguen) amount of $3330. What a surprise!

If you want to comment on what she said, you best don't twist her words into what you want to say. Truth is, she hasn't commented on the $3k at all. And while that is dislikable because it doesn't help her credibility (which is kept up by many other things that you might not know about), so is putting out false interpretations for your credibility.

As for the $1.4k, you obviously are speculating as well, because those are not directly related to Kim's promised worldwide $3330 handout, but are a US-only ongoing that was promised by Biden and his IRS. In fact, I have reports from people who already received that money (labeled as coming from the IRS), which goes with the clear statement that the money is not going to everyone, though I have no idea what their criteria are.

Since this is not the first time you do it, I request that you please get your facts straight before making negative comments just for the sake of bashing stuff. Instead, constructively talking about facts would be something that helps everyone here to understand and discern things, otherwise we need to assume that you follow an agenda.

#34 2021-03-15 01:36:16

magicalex

Sorry, just because someone says she is more "famous"

she never claimed she's famous, the fact beging famous has more followers and credibilities....

#35 2021-03-15 15:51:10

Albert

Robert369 wrote:

As for the $1.4k, you obviously are speculating as well, because those are not directly related to Kim's promised worldwide $3330 handout, but are a US-only ongoing that was promised by Biden and his IRS. In fact, I have reports from people who already received that money (labeled as coming from the IRS), which goes with the clear statement that the money is not going to everyone, though I have no idea what their criteria are.

As far as the $1.4k for US people, you can check the status of your payment here https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof-wmsp/notice

I checked mine and it is scheduled to go out Wednesday, March 17th

#36 2021-03-17 02:11:11

Eldon Deluz

Robert369 wrote:

... but are a US-only ongoing that was promised by Biden and his IRS. ...

Can confirm funds are from IRS
irspayment03-14-21.png

Though to be fare the US has had 3 payments, all from the exact same place.

I can also tell you in my area most all people are simply wasting it.

#37 2021-03-17 15:21:49

Albert

Eldon Deluz wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

... but are a US-only ongoing that was promised by Biden and his IRS. ...

Can confirm funds are from IRS
https://i.ibb.co/5BVB7yp/irspayment03-14-21.png

Just checked and my $1,400 was deposited this morning!

#38 2021-03-21 06:14:45

Robert369

LauriLavi wrote:

The KIMS(key integrated monatery system) website has been changed and the new date for the payment of 3330 usd is february 11 2021...

Actually, that date was removed and not added, but there's also news on this matter: Since the Cabals interfered with the previous payment (not being able to steal it to but nullify the transfer), they have been working on this, and another money transfer is in the works.

We shall see how this goes, but we can be certain that they will follow up this until it succeeds, because only if it does, they finally fully control the money system and then the path is free to provide for the people as needed to fix up the planetary damage.

#39 2021-03-21 09:05:08

RoadtoSamadhi

Should’ve try sending 3333$ to wake us up instead of 3330$. 3333$ looks more biblical.

I have no opinion on the Kim situation but will definitely watch it from the side lines.  Jim Tourtsakis from 144k meditation group has also implemented Kim’s name and group into his Cobra research.

I figured the only last two remaining slightly credible sources of info left were Cosmic Agency and Cobra , so let’s see what the remainder of March and April reveals.

#40 2021-03-21 09:07:34

Robert369

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

I figured the only last two remaining slightly credible sources of info left were Cosmic Agency and Cobra , so let’s see what the remainder of March and April reveals.

I dare to contradict. And also you forgot about my private server ! big_smile

#41 2021-03-28 13:26:44

Robert369

Thank you for bringing this to our intention. The target website https://www.kimsglobalrelief.com that will be named in the announced $3k money transfers has been modified again, after they recently removed the original outdated time estimation date, now saying that this will happen in...

WHEN?
NOW
March 2021

Some news in regards to current ongoings:

This target timeframe leaves only very few days to fulfill, and it gets confirmed by knowledge that I have as well as various other sources including several banks that explained that in the first week of April their system will be renewed and no bank transfers possible.

They were working on overcoming the Cabal defences against this to happen for a while now, so, let's see how it goes this time.

#42 2021-03-29 12:04:54

Parcival

This target timeframe leaves only very few days to fulfill, and it gets confirmed by knowledge that I have as well as various other sources including several banks that explained that in the first week of April their system will be renewed and no bank transfers possible.

Do you recommend withdrawing monies from bank accounts before April 1?

#43 2021-03-29 13:33:36

Robert369

Parcival wrote:

Do you recommend withdrawing monies from bank accounts before April 1?

Since I pay as much as I can in cash anyways because it is untrackable, that is what I also did in this case. I suggest to do so too, because it is the only way to be able to pay e.g. for food, etc. needs during that time. The good news is that the Cabals cannot steal money from bank accounts anymore, so there will be no loss even if a bank goes down, because the true accounts are held in a global quantum system now, while the local banks are simply service providers to the people now.

But this will not help problems that might arise from delays with e.g. incomes that need to arrive in the first week of the money, or rents and bills that must be paid then. Yet, if there's a global banking issues, this is out of our control and cannot be sued or the like.

Also, please be aware that I am just sharing the information I have from a couple of banks, and it is unclear if this really happens on a global scale, but I consider the "time coincident" worthy to prepare oneself.

#44 2021-03-29 16:46:42

Parcival

Thank you, Robert.

#45 2021-04-01 00:45:27

Robert369

Here's a great recent public Q&A of Kim Goguen in some radio show where she explains the current global world situation:

https://eu5.fastcast4u.com:2197/ondeman … 032021.mp3

#46 2021-04-02 13:26:05

Robert369

Here's a new great interview with Kim about lots of ongoings on the world and the global situation, in which she e.g. confirms the past 6 planetary resets that Swaruu speaks of and many more great details:

Kim Goguen / Kim Possible / Life Force Live Interview

Please share !

#47 2021-04-02 13:26:43

Robert369

In Kim's yesterday's daily "Live@5" news it was revealed that they finally have been able to get through the Cabals' defenses and managed to transfer funds to a limited number of account for testing.

This should free the path to activating Kim's "Global Relief Plan" which includes the $3k for everyone (though the number will be different this time), after which the funding for global projects to change the world is free.

#48 2021-04-19 07:29:55

Robert369

ro2778 wrote:

Adding to this thread as it seems to be the most recent on Kim Goguen:

https://youtu.be/WIvyLA-dZGI

At 1:35:54
Q: is the federation aware of a human, designated as a ground commander, in charge of the Earth’s quantum system?

A: I know nearly all, or all, commanders on Earth or people in charge in places of high power - ultimately, are under federation control.

So far nobody can confirm this to be about Kim Goguen, and she was named by neither the question nor the answer.

My understanding is that Aneeka is mistaken with this generalization, though she explicitly says that she knows "nearly all commanders on Earth". Also, the question was aimed at "someone being in charge of the Earth's quantum system" of which neither Yazhi/Swaruu nor Aneeka ever lost a word in the past, so it is unclear if they even know about its existence; the question was not about who is controlling whichever unnamed person was meant, meaning that Aneeka basically evaded a true reply.

Since this is in the Kim thread: Kim works with higher powers than the GF who made the GF stand back from their claim of Earth and the Solar System as to allow Humans to evolve and take responsibility for themselves. If she would be working with the GF, the Cabals and Secret Societes would be supported and not opposed, because except the Satanists all of those were installed by the GF as to control the planet in the GF's name.

Aneeka being mistaken about crucial Earth details has happened several times in the past already, so I see no reason to take away credibility from Kim based on her generalizing vague comment which doesn't even name Kim at all. Instead I rather go with emotional discernment and innerstanding as well as personal sources which expressly confirm that Kim is true, though I cannot reveal details about them.

#49 2021-05-18 21:40:20

Sky12D

Besides not delivering on just about everything Kim and Crew said they would the problem with their assemblies is they are vigilante - style.  They are not formed in social compact and their PERSON is not being delivered back onshore.  I started the Hawaii county assembly based on a jurisdiction with chain of title outside of the US CORP and Crown. Ours are legal and lawful assemblies based on Law of Nations /Natural Law and we stand with those who have chain of title back to the original: The United States of America.  Life force wanted nothing to do with setting up legitimately and I have heard too many stories from people who were very close and even lived with them who say they are not what they let on to be.

Our constitution is not ours.  It was hijacked from the Articles in 1871.  This rabbit hole goes deep but suffice it to say, I do not trust Kim, Tank and Life Force any more after having gotten close with them.  When I learned they wanted to take the assemblies and register them in the city of London- where they use our PERSON to place bonds on and use as a financial transaction- I was out.

I really appreciate the Taygetan disclosure and it fits right in to us needing to stand on our own and create this new Earth. But if you are still in their jurisdiction then it's like leaving the parents house and setting up shop in their back yard! Trust me I tried with many calls to all work together and stand agains Crown and Corp believeing they were out for the good fo the world but only experienced empty promises.

Last I heard from them as to the reason the money was not flowing was that the people needed to be at a certain level of consciousness for the computer to spit out the money for them... whaaat? ;-)

Last edited by Sky12D (2021-05-18 21:43:41)

#50 2021-05-18 22:23:41

Meridianwoman

Aloha Sky - Good to hear your comment on this forum, though I differ somewhat.  I also joined the Hawaii County Assembly early this year, and have learned much in a few months, thanks to the Assembly.
I would just like to say that 'organizing civil disobedience' is proving to be successful, as peaceful rallies are changing the minds and consciousness of (some) sleepy people.   
Everywhere around the world, a few brave people have participated World Wide Freedom Against Medical Tyranny Day parades in cities
Sky, you are one of the brave citizens, and produced this video:  https://northamericacountyassemblies.co … r-freedom/
Let's keep the momentum going everyone!  If you can't attend a rally, follow Gosia's example by leaving fliers on bicycles and cars.

We appreciate the Taygetan crew, LifeForce with Kim Goguen, Robert David Steele and all others who are encourage the courage to stand up with civil disobedience.
Here is information about the ARISE USA Resurrection TOUR buses that are reaching out to communities and teaching peaceful civil disobedience:
https://robertdavidsteele.com/arise-usa … -may-2021/

Board footer