You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-17 13:27:04

Palladian

ULCT - anyone else looking into this?

Hi all,

Myself and quite a lot of people in my local community have been looking into this recently as a way of getting out of the government system and to start being able to build a community that is dictated by the people not any one person or organisation. Something that came up after many discussions with many groups I have been meeting up with every week throughout the last 1 1/2 years... despite the lockdown "rules"

Basically it is all about using Universal Law rather than any of the laws of the sea. The ULCT or Universal Law Community Trust, is a trust that has been set up to help people become their own trust. So instead of being an organisation that dictates things, it is simply there to help if any individual has issues that come up while becoming independant of the current system whilst also helping people connect and trade etc with each other.

The ULCT has had a lot of success, especially in Greece where there are supposedly over 1.3 million people who have at least started the process of reclaiming their rights and becoming what the ULCT calls Em Ovens (derived from energy in movement). They have been able to cancel their loans, mortgages etc whilst also ceasing paying taxes and bills, because under universal law, you have a right to an equal share of the planets resources, including electricity, water, gas, land etc etc.

They have even thrown out the Major and reclaimed a police station to run a coffee shop despite lockdown rules and the police know there that they cannot do anything about it.

Here in the UK there are over 10,000 people doing it I am told. I'm one of them starting the process. Some of my group have already done what's necessary to stop paying council tax, electricity bills, water rates and will be cancelling their mortgage too. We are also in the process of reclaiming government buildings and assets, as through the ULCT the people actually now lawfully own them. There have already been other groups reclaiming castles, homes and other buildings in the UK.

To give you some idea of how much power universal law has over all the other laws, even common law (which is the main one most people talk about these days), the ULCT managed to become secured party creditors to the UK government corporation, and stopped them from dissolving last february. It might sound good that a government dissolves itself, but actually it means that the government's assets, which includes the citizens and all their belongings, then become owned by the vatican once again. The ULCT stopped this from happening by pointing out that you cannot dissolve a business whilst still having assets.

Also the "kindness credit" system of trade, which aims to help people exchange goods outside of the tax systems of the world and is a big part of the ULCT movement, VISA tried to buy it a few years back, highlighting how worried the system is of untaxable monies.

I haven't explained it very well, but I find it quite exciting, especially now that some of my friends and other group members have started the process and see a way out of the corrupt government system.

I see it as a good way of putting your energies to use right now. Solution focused. By coming out of the system and reclaiming yourself, you are stopping your funding of terrorism.

I am not an expert on this subject, but after exploring common law and other possible solutions for our community, this seems the most capable way of doing things and I thought I'd share that on this forum in case others find it useful too. There are other similar organisations out there doing the same thing but with different names so look around if you wish.

I likely won't have the best answers to any questions people have on this site, so I'm here just to pass the message on.

Main site is https://www.universallawcommunitytrust.com/

A bit difficult to read but with time it starts to make sense - especially getting to understand the kindness credits!

You can also check out the you tube channel "EM OVEN" - seems strange that the English channel has so few followers but shenanigans often do happen with you tube et. al.

Hope that helps! :-)

#2 2021-03-17 13:38:12

Robert369

Re: ULCT - anyone else looking into this?

I am glad to see more people being active in rebuilding the planetary structures, because that is what must be done at this time, in parallel to tearing down the existing Cabal systems.

If you or your group are serious about this, you might want to have a look at Kim Goguen's organization who is following this on a global scale, and with the required ET protection and funding. Just be aware that since even "universal law" is cabal-made, she is after "natural law". If you want further details, feel free to get in touch through my profile details.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-03-17 18:49:47

Palladian

Will have to look at Kim Goguen. Not heard of that name before.

I was under the impression that universal law was above natural law, as universal law is all about the laws of god/creator/source. As shown is this diagram?

https://pics.me.me/living-real-private- … 760502.png

#4 2021-03-17 18:55:07

Palladian

Looks like she too is working via trusts. Will have to read about her more but my group is all in on the ULCT route. Thanks for info though.

#5 2021-03-17 19:16:58

Robert369

Palladian wrote:

Looks like she too is working via trusts. Will have to read about her more but my group is all in on the ULCT route. Thanks for info though.

The "Trust" here is not what the word means in normal cabal system terms, so it needs much more explanation.

Please be aware that she is the most censored being on the planet, and anything you find on the internet through a search is distorted, faked and outright lied about - even to the extent that they run a fake organization in her name that is NOT affiliated to Kim -, which also is why I cannot post links to it here as to not endanger this platform, so I suggest you contact me directly.

Very few links public links have been posted somewhere in this forum.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2021-03-18 09:33:08

Palladian

Yes I noticed there's a lot of censorship of her. Even on the de-googled search engines I use.

#7 2021-03-18 15:01:41

Robert369

To get started, here are a few links on public platforms that are safe to share:

Firstly an older very informative interview from 2016 where Kim (named K there) explains her ET protection and many other details in over 2h:

The Universal Protection Unit

I shall add that those ETs have prevented WW3 many times already, usually by invisibly disintegrating combat vessels/missile/etc. that were on its way, and all the governments know about this to happen - yet they still try until their last breath...

Then here's a good 2-part interview:

STF: Create Your Whole New World w Kim Goguen / Kim Possible (Interview)
STF: Kim Goguen / Kim Possible Interview - Change Starts With You

And lastly here's a YouTube channel with quite a bit of "remaining" videos (many very removed by YT):

SPEAK Project

Since Kim is under heavy attack/censorship by the Cabals and had to change platforms often, they have migrated off that place for a while now.

For anything beyond this, please check my profile to contact me directly.

Board footer