You are not logged in.

#26 2020-12-22 22:41:18

Bra1728

Re: Introductions / greetings

Hello & Good Day - Greetings to all of you/us/me wink

I arrived here after a long journey through various spiritual systems. First church, then yoga, then western teachings, then Keylontic Science... and now this wonderful source of information that resonates so much with me. I long for returning home as long as I can remember, always searching, always feeling the pain of separation. And so much ignorance around me. Nearly no-one who can understand, no-one around to connect with on a deep and essential level... I guess that some of you will understand.

So far I have read the transcripts from the beginning until April this year. I intended to wait with my introduction until I had read (and hopefully understood) everything that has been given. Yet I feel that would take too long, and so here I am. Learning as I go along, ready to assist where I can.

I thank all of you, Swaruu and team on the ship as well as the ground team who made it possible to receive and absorb all the precious information given.

With love
Bra1728

#27 2020-12-23 10:16:47

adamkadmon

I would like to introduce myself to everyone on this forum. But first of all my thanks go to Gosia and Robert, Yazhi Swaruu, Aneeka and the entire Taygetean Team. In the past few weeks I have watched all the videos first and I am very impressed with everything I have read and listened to. It felt like coming home to a wonderful family.
Because I first wanted to know everything about all the text and videos, I waited a while to introduce myself.
My real name is Pieter 58 years old and I am from the Netherlands. The name Adam Kadmon I use here has a reason. Adam Kadmon means the new man and as I see it that is where we are all going. Because if you let all the information that has been passed on by the Taygetean team absorbed and become more aware, then you have truly become a new person.
It feels really good for me to finally be together with a group of awake like-minded people.

Thank you all!!

#28 2020-12-25 19:18:46

truthseeker

Hi everyone. I'm a truth seeker. I'm on my journey Of ascension to the fifth dimension. It's so nice. To have like minded people All together in one place.  I'm 27 years old and I have a lot to learn, but at least.I'm on the right path.

#29 2020-12-26 03:11:41

Blessings All,

I have been following Gosia for awhile now .
I joined this forum to gain more insight On the light beings that have intrigued me since i was little.
smile

Just an Old Soul having a Awesome Human Incarnation
(Ret) Metaphysical Psych

#30 2020-12-26 10:31:54

TheGiggleUnicorn wrote:

Blessings All,

I have been following Gosia for awhile now .
I joined this forum to gain more insight On the light beings that have intrigued me since i was little.
smile

greetings TheGiggleUnicorn,

me too i have been following Gosia for awhile now too.

i have learnt much at cosmic agency. many excellent lessons taught there to help us humanoid creatures navigate the labyrinth that is the myriads upon myriads of darkness and deceptions that is the matrix.

glad you joined here.

have a great day always.

enoch

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:38:10)

#31 2020-12-26 13:37:29

Gudrun

Thank you so much Gosia and amazing Swaruu and all the amazing Taygetean team. I just found your channel about two months ago and have been watching/listening to a lot of your videos. I love the information and it resonates deeply with me, it resembles a lot of information I have heard and read before but is so much more. I have been awake since I was a child but I have also woken up more and more over the years. To me information like this is a reminder, like I am reminding myself about who I am and where I come from, what my real reality is. I am so ready for more contact and hope that we will get there soon as a species. I am Icelandic and do look me up if you want to visit Gosia smile

#32 2020-12-28 14:25:52

soniiiety

hello i am new, i am a nomad,creator and cultivator of the golden source of the universe, i hope to make friends and to find something new that inspires me

#33 2020-12-28 21:41:59

Vickie

Hello smile

I'm new here. I only recently found Cosmic Agency and I'm bing watching the videos LOL.

I'm intrigued with the idea of internet communication. I'm a starseed from Erra. Through my assorted gifts and others with gifts I've learned a bit about my pleiadian self.  One of these things I've learned is I have a spouse or consort named Rylon. He recently  took a position on a ship to be closer to earth as I ascend. I'm told He's on the science station. Is there a way I can to have one of your pleiadian contacts locate him and help me gain internet contact with him?

All my love,
V.A. Dold

#34 2021-01-06 06:51:29

Armaged

Greetings Humans, ETs & Inbetween
I have known the truth of this world since I was a kid.
I have never fitted in though I've have tried & tried.
The System is Rotten. It is Parasitic by design.
Seen all for what is.

So Yazhi finally fix that ugly platypus snout of her craft. A wide sparce console and single seat in middle. I man-spread but that was ridiculous. LoL!
Pls Ask her if she had fitted the extra seat like I asked.

Aneeka Aneeka dont throw stuffs a me. You're a sprightly girl. You moved so fast my heart flutter, had a chuckle when I raised a shield wall.

Yazhi, the suit fits and serves you well i presume

Grr...I love you both...and Gosia too.

My sight is not good. I still got etheric blocks needing remove.

I guess this it for Now. I'll Await validation.
Gosia pls convey.

p.s. No more toilet jokes. Naughty. Always trying to trigger my response. Now here I am...so where's your 24chromosomes ???

Regards
Broken shoe.

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

#35 2021-01-06 19:07:30

Andaris

Hi everyone.
I'm from the UK
I swore i wouldnt do this again, but cosmic agency came up on my facebook feed so i clicked...watched....and cried.
I'm a man in his 40s who was awoken back in 2010 by a out of body experience and a VERY Loud thunderous voice in my head a week or so after the oobe.
I was new to the internet at that time and found the Andromeda Council youtube, i messaged tolec, he put me onto the Silver Legion, there i became one of the core members of that group, doing various things that all fell to nothing, the more we did the more and more harder it was to do as we didnt see results, the group broke up and i stayed friends with a few of them including The THI show host, he cut me off a few years ago as i wasnt feeling his current direction felt it was dark, very dark.

So i've been pretty lonely over here as ever since that awakening day i've had Out of body experiences, visitations, abductions except a physical meeting, dont get those, most of the offworlders dont say anything, just do what they need to do and leave, have had some brief talks with some beings over the years but nothing really meaningful. 
My biggest and most powerful out of body was in a MASSIVE Meeting,  10s of thousands of Offworlders in this large Ampitheatre style hall, races seemingly seated by racial type (Reptilian, god/hd being, humanoid, plant based, insectoids) it was immense and i couldnt take it all in.
Found out i've been a milab victim, a father to at least 6 hybrid children and a current living pincushion or cadaver for a lot of races (operations are mainly head and face area), still dont know what in the universe they are doing............i did ask at 1 point and a grey put grey-plastic words on my bed that said "3d human, we treat you 1st place priority above that of other humans"   Not much of an answer felt more like a flat statement.

Met so many races, seen so much, including other timelines, woke up on an offworld space station orbiting another races homeworld (inhabiting a Droid, a simple cargo handler for crying out loud) found out the Race are called "Fynax" and the Planet is Called  "Finari", if anyone knows the world  say hello to "Plix & Etum" for me.

Oh and by the way  i'm connected by soul to a god and to one of the sons of Anu.......Apparently

Swaruu is the shorthand version of a persons name isnt it?
"Alenym"  who is that??   when i first heard Gosia say that name my body shuddered and i wept uncontrollably.

Aneeka could you say hello to "lukar" for me (Tau cetian) and to "Nunos" An "Androni"  he may need a cuddle and maybe a kiss..........ask him does he still have the ticket, as i'm still stuck down here.

so errm hello .............and i still dont know why i'm reaching out like this... maybe as its lonely and i'm crying out for clarity, i hate NOT KNOWING, and i hate being here.   Aneeka  please tell your federation that i want what was promised to us, what we were spending a lot of our time attempting, a small gesture would go a long way.  Also could you find out of "Tanah" is allright, we lost contact with her years ago,  she lives in San bernadino california, she's an incarnate of a tau cetian (TCIO) officer.

Thanks
Andy

#36 2021-01-07 19:52:19

KimPearson

Hello, I am new here. I believe that I am a starseed from Electra, my spirit guide is Woodinaz. If the team on the ship knows me, I have a longing to return home. I also know I am here to affect the collective consciousness, but will be glad to come home when I am done. I want to let everyone aboard know how thankful I am for the communication and also Gosia for relaying your information. Everyone is doing a fantastic job, I am proud of you all!
Freya/Kim Pearson

#37 2021-01-08 01:37:06

Erra wolf
I'm a Rebel

Hello everyone! I'm Sirona Licoi I'm glad to be here with you guys ! ?

I put my entire disposal to the Taygetan Crew of the Tol'Ka spaceships my services to help within my capacities to make this project take place on earth with all my gratitude and my love to all the crew and in serve to all planet

#38 2021-01-16 04:49:51

beka-NRZ

Greetings humans, starseeds, galactic peoples, hybrids, and other sorts of out-riders! big_smile

I am rebekka, a Starseed and aspect of (my star-side self). I was/am on the taygetan disclosure discord, and discovered this forum. I am in kansas city.

Last edited by beka-NRZ (2021-01-16 05:05:21)

#39 2021-01-26 05:22:39

Lost One

Hello everyone.   I am so happy to find Gosia and the Taygetean team. It has been very hard to find the truth and wake up to join the fight and find my friends. Gosia you are the best and the Taygetean team thank you with love. I live by Seattle right in the mix and they will never win as we have not begun to fight. I will not go silently into the night Never going to happen. Glad to meet you all and I send my love to all

#40 2021-01-28 19:28:13

ignazio.sedda

Hello everyone
I have been following your channels for some time and those about exopolitics, exoarchaeology, galactic history and their relationship with human affairs.
I have shared some of your videos on my social media also your offer of collaboration with archaeologists, historians and scholars of various disciplines, I hope you can find them because your job is very useful and intresting!

it's all simple after it was difficult

#41 2021-02-09 12:41:33

Nonlinear1222

Hello... all my brothers and sisters...sisters and brothers 8)  I would like to introduce myself...My name is Bobby...

Can we create a STICKY topic on dreams?

Last edited by Nonlinear1222 (2021-02-09 12:42:21)

#42 2021-02-11 21:20:36

Hi!

Thank you all for the most interesting content. It’s highly appreciated.

Here’s my story shortly. Some ten years ago I happened to see three silver ufos flying above me. They looked like they were more alive than anything I’d ever seen. I was mesmerized by their beauty. Shortly after that three beings with blue hue around them appeared to me in lucid dream and communicated they were Pleiadians and that I was one of them. So I guess that makes me a starseed.

Since then I have had numerous ufo sightings and seen entities from other dimensions. I have constantly been seeking more information about my origins and so forth. Thanks to certain individuals I have gained some knowledge. I also seem to have memories of being aboard on a mothership but these images are not that clear.

I guess I have some kind of mission here on earth but I don’t exactly know  what it’s supposed to be. I would like to know more about that.

Anyway, I would like to meet with people who have similar experiences.  I’m currently in Finland. And if you think I can be in assistance with something, feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Azirael

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2021-02-11 21:23:20)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#43 2021-02-14 23:33:28

I am a visually creative and sensitive being from Finland.

"Every day create your history"

#44 2021-02-15 10:37:54

Just saying hello.
Words are foreign to me as I always feel they do not say enough. I am always amazed with people who can write and say beautiful words.
I would thank the team for what they have given to us so far but then again we All agreed on this already so they are just completing their part of the contract. So for that I am grateful. It’s nice to be reminded of what I already knew.
I want to know so much more and I worry we won’t have enough time for all that we planned. Even the best plans fail to take into account all factors.
Most of my 50 years on this planet I have spent day dreaming. Playing with ideas and scenarios on how I would do things differently or how I would do things if I was the creator of this planet. Better yet how I would design things differently. This is why my two favorite things I love to do is play games like Civilization where I can create worlds. I would spend weeks playing in GOD mode, where if I did not like the direction of the game I could change it. It was stupid no sense really in playing a game where you can change the outcome if you were losing but it was fun for me. Always thought it was just away from me to escape from a reality that I had no control over.
The next thing was as as Sci-FI movies Love them, not the horror alien ones like predator more like Star Wars and Star Trek, exploration of the unknown and the fight against evil and corruption.
So now here I am in that exact type of movie/game I have love all my life but without the GOD mode. At least I was told I did not have God mode. Now you guys are telling me I do have god mode only I have been convinced I do not.
Maybe this is not the place to post this because it has gone beyond introduction but I have to write this now I am not going to look around to find the right place not because I am trying to be difficult but because I will end up giving up and losing my courage and train of thought.
My team members it’s time to speed things up. We are running out of time as far as we terrestrials are concerned. You need to help us get to GOD mode faster. We need to be pushed to the limit. We humans are at our best when we are pushed beyond what we thought we were capable of. We need to get as many of us as possible to GOD mode to help make up for the sleepy ones. It’s not their fault. You now know this. The game was rigged against us from the beginning. They use the free will excuse to their convince. We don’t have free will if we do not know what it means to have it. If we are programmed not to care about it.
I am going to butcher the races names so I am sorry for the misspellings words and their spelling to me mean nothing it’s the emotion behind them.
YOU HAVE TO RISK GOING TO WAR WITH THE FEDERATION! the ones who do not have emotions FEAR our race because our capacity is so far beyond theirs that they worry that we will move far beyond them and they risk losing ground and power to us. I am have you seen what Lamarians are capable of are you looking at what we have done here with so many things stacked against us. So much manipulation to retard our advancement. Have you noticed every time they have reset us we still manage to get to this point faster and faster. Where they decide they want to reset us again.
You are correct we are powerful we are gods. So risk war and help us get to GOD mode because when we do, you will have the most greatful family joining you by your side. Together we will make sure the Taygetens are not another race to disappears because you die out.
Anyhow this is me I am a Brocken Shoe Person and I am tired of battling in the shadows.

#45 2021-03-17 19:02:18

JeroenE

Hello everyone,

First let me introduce myself. I am Jeroen from belgium but temporarily residing in Croatia.

I found the cosmic agency channel on yt a few weeks ago where I saw the message from the pleiadians, which felt so logically true, I subscribed to the channel.

There is so much information that I don't know where to start.

What is the best place to start, or do I just binge watch the whole channel for starters?

Kind regards

Jeroen

#46 2021-03-18 12:20:01

I watched all videos twice plus reading the transcripts multiple times, still a lot to process and understand!

In search for interstellar Taxi service. Waiting for my cab since 1991.
My frequency address: 314159265359
CALL ME!!!

#47 2021-03-18 13:53:23

TK

Hi Everyone here on globe and specially you on orbit above us from Bulgaria! As everyone here in that forum  from small one I was looking in stars above and wondering how many civilizations are up there. From that time I'm hunger for any related to ET knowledge. I'm not sure from where is my soul but I'm confident isn't from here! I was seeking for explanation of autism / my daughter is / and explanation found here  I feel is the right one ! So, I have a broken/blocked one Star-seed next me and looking ahead for the game end  to be ASAP. Thank you for your great job!  TK / Tzvetan Kirov/

#48 2021-03-19 11:57:39

JeroenE

ro2778 wrote:

Probably best to make your way through the playlist from the beginning:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE_k … S6U6o85_ms

Exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much smile

#49 2021-04-01 00:09:43

Rocketmidget

Hey there, I'm not on a rocket nor am I a midget but that name seems stupid enough for me ha.
I know I'm an eternal soul from elsewhere and powerfull. Thats almost all I truly know at this moment.
Im on the journey to clean up my own bad habits that block me from myself. I am and always was a history buff a sci fi buff and an avid reader. Much of what I read led me straight to where I am today.
The journey is crazy. I know we are in a play.
I lied, I'm positive of one other thing. Everything here is a lie. Everything.
I am currently traveling the USA in an rv. I cant stand the energy in ANY city and stay far away at all times.
We hold the power that can change anything and everything . Use it.

Namaste travelers.

#50 2021-04-08 18:48:40

sam12369

hello everyone , i am samuel from germany / earth / milky way , i visited all 12+ dimensions and i declared myself a member of the highest council + ambassador of earth in the galactic federation, as i freely can in their/our holographic society .

i did not get an invitation from them , and they are never calling back . it seems they are not that happy that someone made it out of the thought control matrix.

also , love wins .

Last edited by sam12369 (2021-04-08 22:14:17)

Board footer