You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-18 18:48:38

Lisa Renee Material says that Ascension is Kundalini

Lisa Renee Material says:

¨Ascension, also known as Spiritual Awakening, is a simultaneous increase of Expanding Consciousness that occurs when our spiritual-energetic bodies connect into our physical bodies. Generally, the catalyst for spiritual Awakening is discovered through the process of progressive Kundalini activation that starts in the base of our spine and moves the intelligent energies up the spine and into the Crown¨

¨Ascension is a change in Spectrum of Frequency through Kundalini awakening and a change in the focus of our Consciousness¨

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Ascension

So Ascension is impossible without Kundalini,all who
havent awakened should do it fast,or you never will
attune to 5D Earth.

So i reached the conclusion that without Kundalini,one cant ascend.
If one awakens it,one connects the soul bodies to to 3D Body.

I put this comment here so
i can hear some interesant opinions of other users,
and also to give my opinion,after doing research.

Kundalini makes one psychic,if Kundalini is not in the crown,we
are animals,not superior beings.

#2 2021-03-18 21:36:12

07wideeyes

Re: Lisa Renee Material says that Ascension is Kundalini

There was a discussion on the forum only recently called 'Can Kechari Mudra force kundalini and astral travel?' which answers the questions, at least implicitly. Take a look, I suggest. As for Lisa Renee, I enjoy dipping into her material from time-to-time, at least the parts of it that I can understand! The description she gives of her own kundalini awakening is typical, but well expressed (I write as someone who has experienced kundalini awakening). She has an awful lot to say about an awful lot of things - I'm not convinced that things are really that involved. By contrast, the Taygetans here, especially Yazhi/Swaruu and Aneeka, are able to describe and explain complex topics in more easily understood ways.

#3 2021-03-18 23:38:08

Albert

This is a rather complicated subject and the summary above contains some truths and some distorted assumptions, and the word Kundalini is often misrepresented - but despite the misunderstanding commonly offered, the general idea does indeed get out. The supreme goal is not so much ascension, it is moksha or liberation. This requires a complete purification of our bodies, also known as Koshas or sheaths (which are described in the Taittiriya Upanishad) which include physical body, energy bodies, mind and intellect, all of which are coverings for the Atman (soul) or our true self. The process, once begun, takes at least many years. An overview, of this process is found in the Yoga Sutras of Pantanjali, and detailed description of the energy body is found in the Sat Chakra Nirupana - the description of the six chakras. Yes, six, not seven major chakras. The crown is not a chakra! Anyone that says that does not understand spiritual anatomy. That’s said, one does not need to read and fully understand these texts to make progress.

Trying to explain this all in a useful way in a thread is not possible. the holy science needs to be taught and understood over time, and in stages. This science can be referred to as Kundali Vidya - properly translated this means the unfolding or uncoiling of knowledge. Strictly speaking, kundalini means coiled, so uncoiling knowledge is kundalini vidya. Kundalini in the body, when properly defined, also means coiled, and refers to the coiled, more passive, unreleased state of Shatki (there are many different names of the same thing, including the great mother or divine feminine). “Kundalini Shatki” term is a happy compromise term to describe this presence. Once released, into the active or dynamic state, the journey begins. How one progresses on that journey depends on the person, their thoughts, lifestyle, and practice. There are many stages and the process, even for the most devoted aspirant, takes many years. Often, many lifetimes, with a person being born with a release from a previous life.

Lastly, a release of Kundalini Shatki does not necessarily mean one is now naturally on a spiritual path. This is because the release of Kundalini Shatki can enter one of several different nadis, or energy channels. Which one depends on the conditions at the release, but in all cases, the person enters into a new stage, and not necessarily on a spiritual path. Again, this is an extremely complicated subject and more details only make it more confusing. However, once the desire for Moksha/liberation begins to burn from within the journey begins. And it is said, when the student is ready, the lessons or a teacher will appear smile

Last edited by Albert (2021-03-18 23:43:41)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#4 2021-03-19 15:49:43

Gosia
Administrator

Taygetans themselves didn´t know much about this term when asked, Kundalini, and Swauu stated that it sounds like a concept created on Earth, or perhaps (my 2 cents), introduced by another ET race. Or a purely Earth concept (which may not necessarily take away from it). But they themselves know nothing about it, or they would need to examine what it is more precisely to find some kind of equivalent in their society. So far we have not return to the topic.

#5 2021-03-19 23:07:02

Bigfeet_E

Your confusion just stems from unknowing, LauriLavi. All further assesments or conjecture does still relate though.
Like any other word it points/describes to a meaning and is translated to a concept for the left brain rational ego mind (masculine) to understand/ conceptualise our energetic system. So has it been written about through means of parabel aswell, wich speaks more our subconsious mind right brain super ego (feminine) . So all of our languages are human concepts one way or another, a mirror of our explorations of ourselves, be it inwardly or outwardly.

Like Albert says they are the physical endpoints of those "Nadi's", wich translates to your left and right energetic channels. Left being feminine and right being masculine and all their appropriate synonimous qualities that are assosiated with them. They coil around the middle center channel or nadi (from sanskrit). For visual sake they are depicted 2 dimensionally like the medical snake pole known in the west. Each time they 'cross' is where the energetic knot or wheel is representing the 'chakra' . In most cases focussed on the main chakra's that make up our 'lifetree' , another synonym of the same concept. You find this in so many cultures in different ways, all speaking of the same really.

The left & right channels translate the link physicly to our sympatic nervesystem and the middle to the para sympathic nervesystem. They connect the senses of consiousness to all physical 'components' that make up our physical body with our energetic 'body'. A vast complex map has been translated/conceptualised for attention focussing purposes for example to work with through meditation practises. So that the practisioner can become more consiously aware of what has been operating in an unconsiously fashion.

That is what the OP is referring to when he or she says

if Kundalini is not in the crown,we
are animals,not superior beings.

We are animals because we animate the body. Notice how the word bares resemblance to Anu from the Annunaki. Many words we have find origins through that chapter of humanity, many has been said about that by the "P's" (pleiadians) teachings via Barbara Marciniak. Just saying for reference of even more linking dots.

Coming back to Kundalini, one could extend a visual representation of this aspect of Spirit as devine feminine, that rises to the top chakra and beyond to connect to the aspect of Spirit that can be regarded as devine masculine, to create "Yoga" . Basicly realisation (or re-align-sation) of Self , meaning that aspect that connects more direct with Source (they merge). This vertical idea of movement combined with the horizontal spoken of before (left/right) is , imo , inherent of our 3 dimensional physical realm , although simplified 2 dimensonally in those axisses, to map out the dualistic principle ... down here from our perspective. Perhaps the 3rd dualistic perspective is exactly the perception of inner world and outer world that adds the depth dimension in that respect.

As LauriLavi mentiones, more light means more consiousness, more awareness. And like anything n this dualistic realm it can be used or abused. Cabal knows energetic systems very well and use it to abuse others, wield manipulation techniques in order to block in all sorts of perverted ways. So its knowledge is wielded both ways. Light has many aspects of expressions. Kundalini is a very pure aspect of it. It can not be tainted and it clears blockages like no other element can, a high quality energetic fire that 'lights' that wich is 'dark'. So consiousness can 'see' .

I believe 5 density Taygeteans have a highly activated Kundalini by default and like Robert369 mentions in the other thread, they just have their focuss on their perspectives and developments of wich we humans are still babies/young adults in comparison, generally speaking, exceptions aside. It more likely just an assosiation translation not yet highlighted between our density species. But even we humans are born with some activation anyway, especially as babies when the fontanel is still rather vulnarable. We are very susceptible and in an unconditioned state, connected with source in a basic but direct manner. Yet the first shock of being 'seperated' has set in and now our earthly mothers are there to take over and nurture this first shock experience. From there developments take on through conditionings etcetera.

#6 2021-03-20 09:54:17

07wideeyes

I wouldn't necessarily disagree with anything that you say, Bigfeet_E, about kundalini. At the same time, it seems to me that an enduring awakening and activation of kundalini is something quite precise and specific and unmistakeable. For most 'westerners' I am aware of who have experienced such, it has been unintended, spontaneous. While others have worked at it for years and nothing has happened. So I am inclined to think that Gosia's 2 cents, about it being a certain kind of awakening specific to certain races, may have something in it. To summarise, I can't agree with Lisa Renee on this one. I think you just get on with whatever you need for increased awakening, and it's all a bit different for everyone. If kundalini arises in the process, well that's great, it will probably act as a catalyst and a stimulus. But that's all.

The point about snake imagery and reptiles that you bring up, Lauri, is an interesting one. Does 'snake' always refer to 'nasty cabal reptilian?' The way that David Icke writes about images, I think he thinks 'yes'. Personally, I think images can mean different things depending on many factors. It is not 'one image = one meaning'. I vaguely recall one video from not so long ago where Yazhi refers to the snake as an image of wisdom (which it is in some traditions eg some Buddhist traditions).

#7 2021-03-20 12:19:42

07wideeyes

I'm simply writing from my own direct felt experience, not from any 'idea' about kundalini. The particular energy that is called by some people kundalini is there as part of my energetic software, if you like, all the time. It is here as I write, and all the time. Like other people I know in similar situations, I don't sense that it is anything connected with cabal. As an energetic reality, it tends to help people launch out of the cabal's reach. Anyhow, I am not inclined to build big theories around it, which is why I ended up not going along with Lisa Renee. I don't know about anybody else, but maybe we've said enough about this for now. It is a forum about Taygetan information, after all, and this is one thing they don't seem to be too interested in!

#8 2021-03-20 12:49:38

Bigfeet_E

Well thanks for the affirmation there, 07wideeyes. Doesn't happen often to me, so grats in return ;-) .
While unintended spontaneous refers to an 'automatic' state of process, it can also be when the intent is aligned to be spontaneous.
It is our natural heartly state to begin with. I believe it being part of what we call in-stinct wich has its more animalistic expressions aswell. Qualitatively located through our root chakra (mula-dhara = root-support) at the base of the spine (tailbone) and expressed as wisdom, purity, innocense, discernment (in combination with nosebridge chakra just below 6th -3rd eye- ), joy, eternal child. Representing the 4 armed elements and its core symbolised as the swastika, indian version of course. The known german adoption swirls the other direction, hence the distortion and anti use and blockage of these properties.

Coming back to that statement

if Kundalini is not in the crown,we are animals,not superior beings.

I mentioned ani-mals because we ani-mate the body. Wanted to expand on that bit more. My head went faster then i wrote, so i forgot half of what i wanted to say when putting it down in writing here, lol. Lots can be deciphered in how words are formed, so i tend to think ani - mal has reference to moulds/models of ani (Anu). Seeing how their influence refer to our degenerated state of consiousness that was applied/set in place that influenced further generations.

Small sidenote : Don't think the character in the star wars series of Darth Vader was called Anni by coincidence, later to be turned 'Dark side'.

We know or tend to see our notion of animals as 'lower' in consiousness, we often might feel offended if referred to as such, just pointing to a bestial state of 'fight or flight' or 'eat or be eaten' , wich has a very unmistakenly truth to it. This is part of physical existance. Generally we are not capable of surviving on 'light' alone, so to speak. The whole cycle of physical survival is deeply ingrained of this 'sustenance by consuming of other life'. We tend to see ourselves as higher in the food chain, having higher brain functions. While the differance can be more explained through them dwelling a density lower (2 density/3rd dimension). Depending on the creatures they are on a path towards 3rd density evolutionary speaking. Many of our pets have learned alot in that fashion from living lives with us humans.

But we can relate greatly to our animals, because we have it in ourselves. We can see it more clearly because we are still animals with a progressed state of density. Similarly other higher density beings can relate to us in our journey of evolution. And so we can circle back to the Kundalini conversation. It is not something that is exclusive to humans. Animals have it aswell. Every matter living being has it appropriate to its form of existence (ex-is-stance). It is part of the whole system. There is no without, we speak of it seperatedly merely because it is part of the cycle of unification, just like we speak of fingers that make up a hand for the sake of analitical approach. We tend to forget it is all part of a bigger whole eventually and originally.

Good point on the double notion of meanings like 'snake' , 07wideeyes. This is assosiation related and has more then 1 meaning. A simple other example would be how folklore stories of dragons have both properties that can be referred to as 'good or bad' , 'benevolent or malevolent' in expression of their qualities. Many out there, even assosiated with elementals, etc. Allways comes down to in what context it is placed. Snakes , dragons, eagles ... any animal totem alike merely speak of their qualitive properties.

Another point i still haven't adressed is how it ties in with vibratory levels and frequencies in relation to Kundalini. Same difference of the same one might say. Kundalini realisation is tandem with it and it doesn't nessecarely means hat it works like flipping a lightswitch going from 0 to 100% . It works gradually according to the effort of attention you bring it. It passes all chakra's along the way and goes as far as the proverbial energetic path is open. It works on those blockages and your realisation level is equal according the level of awareness you actually realise. Upon leaving the eartly realm, dropping the body or 'dying' you'll go to that level of vibration you've achieved to resonate with, because that is as far as your perception reaches. So ... first realisations that occur are most likely gonna be thin threads so to speak for many of us conditioned by distortions. Our task is to clear the junk now. Kundalini is there to assist you !

Gonna stop here, so much can be said, but only when it is relevant.

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2021-03-20 13:06:39)

Board footer