You are not logged in.

#126 2021-03-07 10:09:49

07wideeyes

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

LauriLavi wrote:

I have lately started to feel more and more detached from this physical reality, like I'm not in it the same way I used to be.

I feel almost no interest in the physical things the way I used to feel to the point that life feels lowkey pointless.

But at the same time my physical health and mental well being is getting noticeably better everyday.

I'm not necessarily depressed or anything negative like that, life just feels like I kinda don't exist, very hard to explain this feeling, like I'm becoming lighter but not physical weight wise but in a mental state wise even though navigating with my body physically has become lighter too.

Are these signs of ascension and if not, then what are the signs for ascension?

In the videos Gosia has mentioned that she had a trip in Barcelona and after that she dropped some friends like a hot potato and felt like a very different person.

I'm not having any trip soon but I wonder if the shift to 5D can still happen under normal conditions like being at home as usual.✨

-Lauri

What you write about here is very similar to many aspects of what has happened in my life, Lauri. I think this is part of the ascension process - I used to imagine that ascension and 'growth' would all be nice, blissful, like waking up in a bed of roses. It's like that from time-to-time, but sometimes seems the opposite.

One thing, it seems to me, is that there is lots of stuff which once seemed important, part of 'me', which no longer does the business. It just kind-of falls away, but whatever might come along and take its place hasn't quite been integrated yet. Hence that feeling of it all being a bit low key. And you don't feel as if you exist, because your 'old you' doesn't exist anymore. Still becoming acquainted with the new one.

It's in the nature of ascension for aspects of it to feel weird, isn't it: we are moving from the familiar, the known, into the unknown. If we could imagine it properly from our old vantage point, then it would be 'known' not 'unknown' and therefore not worth much....

Since ascension is about a movement in consciousness, I  guess it can happen anywhere. Maybe home, getting on quietly with stuff, allowing space for things to unfold, is a better place than many.

A good topic, one probably relevant to plenty of us here...

#127 2021-03-07 18:11:34

cms72

(latin) astra ze neca -> (english) ie kill stars -> (latin) id est stellae occiditis -> (english) That is to kill the stars

Last edited by cms72 (2021-03-07 18:12:46)

#128 2021-03-07 18:16:53

cms72

Hello, what Swaruu and Taygeta team can say about Lilith? Was she real or just a fiction?

#129 2021-03-10 10:39:59

Sahbak

Hi Gosia, Robert and the Taygetan team. Thank you for all the information you keep providing. It's mind blowing.
I have several questions about Hebrew letters, the bible, Zion and Kabbalah:
1. I have very strong information that Hebrew (or its letters) is in fact not from Earth originally. Do we know from which system and people it came from?
2. What is the real connection between Hebrew, Alcyone, Elohi, the Bible?
3. I believe that the Bible (old testament) is yet another mind control system. Is it true (I am aware that there are many layers from which to examine it)?
4. Who in fact wrote it? The Atlanteans? Did anyone tampered with it and at what point?
5. How can we overcome the hidden SPELL in words, if they were all invented and assigned meaning by the Cabal?
6. Is there a connection between Zion and Alcyone? What is the connection?
7. Why is Zion so important to the Cabal?
8. It is perceived that the original Kabbalah was channelled by Rabi Shimon Bar Yochai (hiding in a cave from the Romans for 12 years). My belief is that it was later highjacked by the Cabal, hence the similarity. How accurate is the Kabbalah (it is believed in Judaism the it is the purest information on Creation ever delivered to Humanity)?
Thanks again for everything you are doing to help Humanity!
Sahbak

#130 2021-03-12 18:14:30

Robert369

LauriLavi wrote:

It has been said, that the speed which time passes has not changed but rather our perception of the flow of time has changed, meaning that time seems to pass much faster compared to like couple years ago. Like it feels like 10 minutes has passed but when I look a the clock it's been actually 2 hours that has passed.

What caused this and is the speed going to increase in which we experience time passing?

What are the implications of this phenomenon in terms of the experience in this planet for the individual?✨

-Lauri

Time is a matter of perception and depends on your personal consciousness awareness. It only is seemingly same for "all the people" due to collective agreements, which only applies to the respective group - usually referring to most of Earth due to having a somewhat same reality definition.

Yet, with sufficient personal development it is possible to leave those collective agreements, and then live a different time and physicality. Of course one then will have problems to continue living in the regular world - just like Yazhi Swaruu described it after her change from Swaruu.

Yet, this can already be consciously utilized while still living in the regular 3-5D world, e.g. during sleeping (but also meditating) where our soul connects to outside of this reality where we are not bound by these collective agreements, and thus are able to define our time (e.g. to sleep more efficient/"faster), physicality (in what we call dreams) or manifestations from "outside of this world". See the sleeping guide that I wrote in some of the other channels/servers that you are in as well.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#131 2021-03-12 18:29:38

Hello Gosia, Robert Carbonell, Taygeteans and team!

I have a topic that I know already interest some!

Do you happen to know more about the "Yena"? We learned about the Yena from your material. They are 6D beings from the Pleiades. They could be similar to the Karistus (but not from the same Star System) because, like the Karistus, they are plasma light beings who take a shape only when they want to. They are also similar to the "Amelie" (from Aldebaran). These names are all taken from transcriptions of your videos.

The Yena are also one of the 11 interstellar races of the Pleiades. They are apparently technological since they are interstellar. Different from the Karistus who are interplanetary but not interstellar.

Thank you for all that you do and I hope we get to see some more information about these 6D races!

#132 2021-03-14 05:12:57

I ask for a friend...

Is Cannabis a thing on other planets (or other earth drugs)? I mean it should, in according to what we know about cultural exchange etc.

In search for interstellar Taxi service. Waiting for my cab since 1991.
My frequency address: 314159265359
CALL ME!!!

#133 2021-03-14 23:56:01

Auryel

Who or what is the 'Red Queen' ?

Dear Gosia,

could you please ask (either in spanish or english) what the 'red queen' is about.

Many sources say it is an AI others say it is a possibly 'regressive' being of one of the planets in the Pleiades. At least I heard those from said planet created the red race here on earth and in a very recent report from a direct contactee with said 'red queen' a comment that she states the opinion, the humans do not deserve this jewel of a planet.

Is there any information about such planet or being available?
I would really apreciate information about this strange 'being' which if this is true obviously represents a major danger behind many of the negative ongoings on earth through believing or influenced people which she seems to be manipulating. (I hope you understand, what I try to express.)

Thank you so much in advance.

With love and apreciation for your great work,
Auryel

#134 2021-03-16 01:24:17

Timeboy001

Hello, I want to ask Swaruu, have you ever been to other universes? How many universes are there?, thank you~

#135 2021-03-16 07:53:18

RoadtoSamadhi

Could you ask the Taygeteans if the Holocaust was some sort of adrenochrome harvest or trading Jews for tech ?

#136 2021-03-16 15:28:15

Auryel

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

Could you ask the Taygeteans if the Holocaust was some sort of adrenochrome harvest or trading Jews for tech ?

The Holocaust did not take place as it is told in our current books/schools, so the question would rather be how was the real history of that time.

Most of the people in those former concentration camps (the 'FEMA' camps of our time) have not been killed by the Nazis, it would not even be possible with said gas as it was told to us. Many Polish people (Jews as well) have been killed by Russians...
the war itself was not started by Hitler as it is claimed by those who 'won' the war and so many people (French, Germans...) have been killed after the war was finished by those who wrote the history books.

The war was started in first place to hinder Hitler to free his country form the Vatican/London City-bankster system by implementing a free currency and the second reason was that the Germans themselves - in the opinion of some well-known people - had to be eliminated because of their genes/creativity/wisdom/real history. This last point did not change and there are so many German politics that do claim exactly this: 'I will not rest until the last german stopped existing.' This is no joke - the war is still going on.

Last edited by Auryel (2021-03-16 15:41:01)

#137 2021-03-22 16:02:48

cosmic Mind

Suggestion for a topic:

What will be the differences in terms of DNA between humans and Taygeteans when humanity will fully re-activate it once in 5D? I heard about a formation of a new race ( solar race?), can Yazhi deepen the subject? Thank you smile

"Light is information,
darkness is lack of information"

#138 2021-03-23 11:26:07

wayne

LauriLavi wrote:

Along these lines, are there still satellites in operation that affect our mindstates?✨

-Lauri

Good day Lauri and below is my reasoned, albeit unprovable opinion below based on my background as a computer scientist along with the hints the Tigetans have dropped along the way.

I would argue that any of the 40,000 satellites that Musk plans to launch are designed to affect our mind states.    But not only that, the wireless networks that we're bathed in, the TVs in our homes (even in the off state), the power meters at our home, etc, and most notably the 5G enabled cell phones sitting right next to us are designed to take advantage of their proximity to us by emitting frequencies designed to:

1. damage us at a molecular level
2. fuq with our vibration and mental clarity
3. communicate with the nanites in our body to do various things such as broadcast frequencies that most unknowingly will interpret as their own thoughts and trigger the release of chemicals through our brain that influence our behaviors and emotions.

i believe the Internet of all Things was designed to work in conjunction with the Red Queen as a layer of AI control.    So consider this, the heavily processed foods and sugars we eat contain nanites that have a relatively short lifespan within our bodies.   At any given time we likely have a relatively large amount of these nanites in our bodies as they cycle through ingestion, to expiration.    These nanites i believe are are nodes on the internet of all things as are we, and they ping the network through any available means at the moment (your home wifi, cell phone network, or the coffee shop your walking by during your morning walk) and register onto the network.   So there may be thousands of nanites within your body, registered and active on the IOT at any given moment, and the quantity and specific ones are a revolving window as we ingest and expunge them from our bodies.    So while these nanite nodes are active on the IOT network, they have a two-way communication with the red queen and maybe other servers to monitor, transmit thought frequencies, trigger the release of chemicals through our brain to influence us, seek out health weaknesses in our body to exploit, etc.

We all are nodes on this network, and the more nanites we ingest through poor diet and environment, the more heavily influenced we are by these nanite nodes.   I believe the 5G cell phone sitting next to us is likely much more negatively powerful against us than Elon's satellites in the sky.

Because of this likely probability, i believe its critical we protect ourselves in as many ways as possible.  Here are some suggestions to mitigate influence:
1.  Turn off cell phones and computers at night and move them to another room
2.  Put TVs on a timer during the night so the power is off - do we honestly believe that something as prolific as TVs, with three in every home in the US at least, wouldn't be used by the regressives, to emit harmful radiation to influence even our minds, even in the off position?
3. Keep your phone in airplane mode when traveling - turn it on for a few minutes to connect to the cell towers as needed
4. Be vigilant to avoid processed foods and sugars as this is a key source of nanites - i believe Swaruu even mentioned McDonalds as an example of this
5. Use crystals strategically to mitigate the negative effects of these frequencies - the right crystals i believe through my own experimentation can substantially neutralize the damaging impact of 5G, and i believe some at least do this by emitting a canceling wave of equal amplitude and precisely in phase to nullify the microwaves.
6. Raise our vibrations - the higher our vibrational state, the less impact 5G will have

I'm sure most everyone here shares similar opinions, but i thought i would post in case there are a few that this info might be new to.

best regards

Last edited by wayne (2021-03-23 11:37:53)

#139 2021-03-23 15:03:29

wayne

LauriLavi wrote:

I have lot's of crystals placed near electronics and I have particularily found that shungite nullifies the emf radiation efficiently, it's just that finding proper shungite might be hard as there is alot of fake ones. I luckily live relatively close to the original shungite mining site so I get the real deal and very cheap!
-Lauri

This is great info Lauri and just last night i re-read what Aneeka said about Shungite:
Question: Does organite & shungite shield 5G? Anéeka: Yes they do work, if properly made.

Do you know of a legit source in the US to order from and can you speak to the best shape and what Aneeka may mean about "if properly made"?

i'm going to be driving from may to august and have noticed that these 5G towers on the interstate can be brutal with 5G.   My thought was to get 4 of these and put it on the furthest 4 points in the interior of the vehicle.

- wayne

#140 2021-03-23 19:05:17

Urosh55

Hello dear friends, hola queridos amigos
After all this time I see all involved with Taygetan crew as close friends even tho we don't know each other. I'm pretty involved in to design and video etc, so will dare to suggest what I see could be a bit improved in videos. This is not any negative criticism, just a friendly observation which can just be a food for thought if someone anytime wants to change anything. Will talk from the professional point of view what I see good and what less good in any of three channels, so Gosia, Robert and Estel'la & Cristina.
In all of the channels graphic work is very good, don't know who does it but all that particles give life to text.Very nice. What I see a bit too long are intros and outros, sooooo unnecessary long. The shortest are from E&C.
I see that illumination of "talking heads" should be improved, of course it can't always be optimal, but when inside so in "studio" lighting could be better. Some not very nice image is also consequence of the use of web cams. Today we should avoid 720p cams which are normally in laptops.
Enough for today and please, this is not a negative critic but a way how another professional see what could be improved. I hope I didn't offend anyone.
Kind regards - abrazos a todos

#141 2021-03-23 19:06:56

Urosh55

wayne wrote:
LauriLavi wrote:

I have lot's of crystals placed near electronics and I have particularily found that shungite nullifies the emf radiation efficiently, it's just that finding proper shungite might be hard as there is alot of fake ones. I luckily live relatively close to the original shungite mining site so I get the real deal and very cheap!
-Lauri

This is great info Lauri and just last night i re-read what Aneeka said about Shungite:
Question: Does organite & shungite shield 5G? Anéeka: Yes they do work, if properly made.

Do you know of a legit source in the US to order from and can you speak to the best shape and what Aneeka may mean about "if properly made"?

i'm going to be driving from may to august and have noticed that these 5G towers on the interstate can be brutal with 5G.   My thought was to get 4 of these and put it on the furthest 4 points in the interior of the vehicle.

- wayne

I know you mister. You are my best friend. Hugs bro.

#142 2021-03-23 20:42:06

wayne

Urosh55 wrote:

I know you mister. You are my best friend. Hugs bro.

Blessings and Hugs Urosh! smile

#143 2021-03-25 13:04:37

PlanetWorker

Suggestion for video(s):

To have short, weekly videos on how to raise our vibrations and keep those higher levels up there.  5D consciousness videos  on this subject with specific instructions and explanations of those instructions would help many to get through the ups and downs of the ascension process.

The ascension energy waves are not sinosal waves with a smooth rolling motion.  Sine waves look sort of like this ~~~~~~~  Ascension wave frequencies are what is called Sawtooth.  They look like this /\/\/\/\/\/\., but that is not all because these ascension waves are unique they have other frequency types mixed in with them to form real, actual creation energies.  By the time the mix of energies reaches this planet and the bodies of all life on this planet the waves are in the form of tetrahedron, the building blocks of all life, the Light waves of Source!  Most folks don't understand that or why ascension symptoms are rough.  The marvelous creation waves coming in are literally cutting and washing away unconscious, and accumulated Akashic dark energy from current and past lives programming, accumulated by past lives on this planet which are hiding in nooks and crannies of our being as they go through.

At first it sounds like this is a rather harsh process, and it is but the question we have to ask ourselves is.......With my free will, which would I rather experience? 

Choice A) Stay on this planet and Feel the unearthly Love and gratitude in the heart center for being here at the most important and pivotal time in the history of this quadrant of the galaxy, where humans free themselves from slavery and tyranny to become their own sovereign beings while simultaneously freeing the galactic federation from the tyranny they have long endured living under?  Earth humans are the most powerful 'gods' ever created, what with having more types of ET genetics in us than any other race.  No wonder the negatives fear humans so much!  Negatives have always and are still doing everything they can to keep human consciousness low.  They are terrified humans will realize they are more powerful than them and destroy their service to self, power grubbing lifestyles. 

BUT!..........Humans need help to learn how to keep those good vibes up and how to reinforce the higher vibes as the incoming ascension waves get increasingly stronger.  Humans are still only communicating by linear language means so need linear steps of instruction.  That will help them to become who they really are........part of the whole IAM.

Or other Choice B)  Finishing out life here on this planet, experiencing extreme highs and extreme lows, feeling as if every aspect of who you are is being buffeted, battered, and bruised by not only the dissedent energies of 3D surrounding you but also by the creation energies arriving now. 

Choice B is the obvious choice but humans need a little more linear help. (Linear help = instructional steps in understandable language.)

That is my suggestion for a regular, short, weekly, series of videos and the reasons as explained. 

Thank you for all the work you do.  Your compssionate Love is Felt by many of your listeners/readers. 

In service to others, in service to Source

In service to others in service to Source

#144 2021-03-26 09:42:31

07wideeyes

LauriLavi wrote:

I was wondering why did Taygeta become a matriarchal society.

Was there maybe a psyop like feminism once that was used to twist womens perception of masculinity and make it so that women wanted to become men and to manipulate women to think that their human value stems from their job?

If you don't know, feminism was/is a psyop funded by Rockefellers to get women to work and hence half the population to be taxed and because of this to get the children into school to be brainwashed by state instead the parents teaching life values etc.

Feminism's purpose was also to cause division between men and women in the hopes to reduce population growth, which has been very effective. The popular children's toy chain Toys R Us had to close couple of years ago because there is simply not enough customers anymore, children are not being birthed enough for their business anymore.

As I understood, there is also a birthrate problem in Taygeta aswell.✨

-Lauri

I agree with your take on feminism, Lauri. These are its real origins and functions - nothing to do with true liberation. A couple of years ago I wondered: are women generally freer now than 60 years ago, or not? A few, like Gosia, are, but they would be independent whatever the social and political system. But most seem to be more like slaves than when I was a little kid. Especially lots of women in their 30s, 40, 50s, seem to have horrible lives, overworked, trying to do too much etc.

However, I'm not sure that feminism equates with matriarchy. There are researchers who claim that many human societies were matriarchal  before patriarchy became the norm. And they were less vicious. Matriarchy existed way before feminism was invented.

#145 2021-03-26 09:55:42

07wideeyes

LauriLavi wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

I agree with your take on feminism, Lauri.

I just want to point out that this is not "my take" on feminism, these are the facts.

I think it's important to be specific with our language so there's that.✨

-Lauri

Yes, you are correct about that.

#146 2021-03-26 10:01:24

07wideeyes

Riane Eisler wrote about 'gylanic societies' which she said were neither patriarchal nor matriarchal, and were based on co-operation rather than this kind of hierarchy. She saw gylany as an evolutionary advance on patriarchy and matriarchy. I think she has a point - we don't need this kind of classification, and if we succeed in creating a better human society on Earth it will be free of such distinctions (while happily recognising the typical differences between males and females). Having said that, I don't go a bundle on Riane Eisler's work in general nowadays.

#147 2021-03-26 17:08:16

WXMM

Kiro wrote:
WXMM wrote:

How long will it take Taygetan's ship to reach Andromeda?

Probably a short while if portal used.
Since you do not travel but jump right.

What question stroke me, let's say this jump takes 4 hours SIT time.

What would happen if the ship (for whatever emergency reasons) had to jump out of hyperspace after 2 hours SIT time.

Would it appear in half of the distance? Bc if so, it would be a proof the ship indeed does travel, not only jumps, correct?

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/extr … an-message

The roar of the engines has stopepd to be only a whisper or a flow of air coming out of a metal pipe. You are now moving horrendously fast. For Aldebaran 65.4 LY away on a Suzy class last time it was 25 min SIT time. SIT is Ship Internal Time. You can now leave your seat

It is pointed out here that the sit in time for Aldebaran is 25 minutes. So 25 minutes is the time before and after jumping into and out of the ether, and it only takes 0 minutes in the ether?

#148 2021-03-26 19:47:14

Robert369

Kiro wrote:

Neither Pleiadeans nor Taygetans are a race.

Yet Elena's funny team claims that "Gosia's Taygetans are not real Taygetans, but her ETs are the only real ones". Riiight, so as per your also funny above statement, neither of them exist as a race. One simply has to love wannabe debunkers who call others fake.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#149 2021-03-26 21:42:59

Gosia
Administrator

Sorry, thats incorrect information. On this forum we only discuss topics related to TAYGETAN material as revealed by them through our videos. smile We do not discuss (or much) the veracity of other contactees, or as I should say in this case, channelers. At least not in this thread. Thanks! smile

Kiro wrote:
LauriLavi wrote:

Thank you for the response Robert. Taygeta is just the name of the star of the planets, so they are still pleiadians as pleiadian is the name of the race. Little clarification there. -Lauri

According GFW in Taygeta star system live these 4 races:
Errahil (on Erra)
T'mari (on Tmar)
Alkhori (on Alkhorat)
Dakoori (on Dakoorat)
Neither Pleiadeans nor Taygetans are a race.

#150 2021-03-27 01:24:20

Exploringsoul

Suggestion for Questioning:

Hi Gosia, May you ask them what kind of state of mind they are in in their daily life?

It was said that we human need to learn to clear our mind to be able to telepathic communication. But what kind of states of mind we should reach?

We human's mind states in our brain are usually like below:

1. random thoughts or inner dialogue in a form of clear inner voice .
2. Image and scenarios like day dreaming
3. Thoughts/idea in a form of potential. it is like thoughts emerging a little and back to ether.
4. thoughtless

The goal of the most of meditation practice on Earth is to reach 3 and 4. But I want to know how they train their mind.

If some video already covered this topic, please let me know.

Thanks a lot!

Board footer