You are not logged in.

#151 2021-03-15 09:33:20

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Here a personal report about the Dalai Lama, and Corona:

I live since 4 Years in India and spent the last 4 Months around Dharamsala, a city with thousands of tibetan refugees, a big tibetan cultural influence and the residence of the Dalai Lama. While the rest of India doesn't really care too much about Masks and Lockdowns, things are very different around this area. Tibetan people and Monks are hardcore followers of mask rules and social Distancing. The Dalai Lama forces the restrictions like a dictator upon his people and the thousands of monks around him. And they are following blindly...

Last Week he also received his first Shot in the Covid Center of dharamsala and anounced that people should take it too.

I always felt sympathy for tibetan Buddhism in general, but the way how all the monasteries and buddhist institutes are dealing with this, is a complete eye opener for me. The Cabal has truly undermined every Religion on this Planet and Tibetan Buddhism has fallen as well.

In search for interstellar Taxi service. Waiting for my cab since 1991.
My frequency address: 314159265359
CALL ME!!!

#152 2021-03-16 14:29:35

Robert369

Here's a funny countermeasure to all the ongoing anti-Covid discussions, basing on the old method of "if a lie is repeated often enough...":

Facebook to label all posts about COVID-19 vaccines

Posts on both Facebook and Instagram relating to coronavirus vaccines will now be given a label stating jabs are thoroughly tested for safety before being administered.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#153 2021-03-16 20:52:07

Robert369

The masks are starting to fall off!

The Chinese biology lab in Wuhan is owned by GlaxoSmithKline, which (happens to) belong to Pfizer, the company that (happens to) make the vaccine against the virus that was (accidentally) started in the Wuhan Biological Lab and that was (accidentally) used by Dr. Fauci who (accidentally) advertises the vaccine!

GlaxoSmithKline is (coincidentally) managed by the finance department of Black Rock who (coincidentally) manages the finances of the Open Foundation Company (Soros Foundation) which (coincidentally) runs the French AXA!

Coincidentally, Soros owns the German company Winterthur, which (coincidentally) set up a Chinese laboratory in Wuhan and was bought by the German alliance, which (coincidentally) has Vanguard as a shareholder, who (coincidentally) is a shareholder in Black Rock who (coincidentally) is the Central banks control and manage around a third of global investment capital.

Black Rock is also (coincidentally) a major shareholder in MICROSOFT, owned by Bill Gates who (coincidentally) is a Pfizer shareholder and (coincidentally) is (coincidentally) selling a miracle vaccine and (coincidentally) is now the WHO's first sponsor! "

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#154 2021-03-19 15:02:38

Robert369

One of the first heroes to oppose the Covid scam was silenced:

Was Tanzania’s President John Magufuli Assassinated For Exposing COVID-19 Plandemic?

"Tanzania’s President John Magufuli has died at a hospital in Dar es Salaam, the country’s vice president announced in a televised address on Wednesday. He was 61. His sudden death has raised many questions including whether Tanzania’s President was assassinated for exposing the COVID-19 plandemic by taking controversial action against Big Pharma and the WHO and their global push for vaccines."

#155 2021-03-19 15:05:07

Robert369

The WHO couldn't be more clearly exposed than through such information, and the president of Madagascar does so despite (or because!?) of the recent murder of the Tanzanian president:

WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison COVID-19 Cure – Madagascar President

"In a shocking development the President of Madagascar has made a sensational claim that the WHO offered $20m bribe to poison COVID-19 cure. The herbal remedy called COVID-19 Organics made from Artemisia can cure COVID-19 patients within ten days said the President. He also raised the question that if it was a European country that had actually discovered this remedy, would there be so much doubt?"

#156 2021-03-19 19:55:26

wayne

Robert369 wrote:

The Chinese biology lab in Wuhan is owned by GlaxoSmithKline, which (happens to) belong to Pfizer, the company that (happens to) make the vaccine against the virus that was (accidentally) started in the Wuhan Biological Lab and that was (accidentally) used by Dr. Fauci who (accidentally) advertises the vaccine!

GlaxoSmithKline is (coincidentally) managed by the finance department of Black Rock who (coincidentally) manages the finances of the Open Foundation Company (Soros Foundation) which (coincidentally) runs the French AXA!

Coincidentally, Soros owns the German company Winterthur, which (coincidentally) set up a Chinese laboratory in Wuhan and was bought by the German alliance, which (coincidentally) has Vanguard as a shareholder, who (coincidentally) is a shareholder in Black Rock who (coincidentally) is the Central banks control and manage around a third of global investment capital.

Black Rock is also (coincidentally) a major shareholder in MICROSOFT, owned by Bill Gates who (coincidentally) is a Pfizer shareholder and (coincidentally) is (coincidentally) selling a miracle vaccine and (coincidentally) is now the WHO's first sponsor! "

Other than that, do you see a correlation? smile

#157 2021-03-19 20:42:45

Robert369

wayne wrote:

I thought it was obvious: The Cabals run a complex network of corrupt individuals, corporations, NGOs, governments, etc. and each of them collaborate secretly as to hide their agenda from the people while spreading distracting fake-news about the ongoings until it is too late for most.

#158 2021-03-20 12:22:21

07wideeyes

wayne wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Ha! Ha! Ha!

I know, any more inane comments like this and I'll be relegated to facebook....

#159 2021-03-21 00:14:57

wayne

Robert369 wrote:
wayne wrote:

I thought it was obvious: The Cabals run a complex network of corrupt individuals, corporations, NGOs, governments, etc. and each of them collaborate secretly as to hide their agenda from the people while spreading distracting fake-news about the ongoings until it is too late for most.

you made it extremely obvious.   it was my poor attempt at humor.

#160 2021-03-21 05:54:51

Robert369

That one US governor seems to be the last man/leader standing in the US:

Governor DeSantis: Florida Won't Take Part In Vaccine Passports

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis announced that the Sunshine State won't have any part in issuing vaccine passports, calling it a "bad idea."

#161 2021-03-21 09:01:44

07wideeyes

wayne wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
wayne wrote:

I thought it was pretty funny, Wayne...

#162 2021-03-21 09:05:27

Robert369

07wideeyes wrote:
wayne wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

I thought it was pretty funny, Wayne...

Sorry for not seeing this as joke. Guess I have seen too many people in my life who are serious with such comments, so I rather wanted to be clear about this to everyone.

#163 2021-03-21 10:36:26

Bigfeet_E

Not sure what more can be said here, there are so many good vids and articles around to share.
It will take days to cover and inspect them all. We are now like a full year of 'exposing the lie' but the train seems unstoppable.
I see a problem all the good info is not reaching the larger mass of the people due to the fear spell that has taken over, the medium platform that is not used by many (computers & elderly for example), language only mostly english and untranslated so those that not speak it either skip or it doesn't pop on their radar. Many reasons why it doesn't reach several target groups.

I personally can not agree with those who see this as 'an exciting time to be alive' . And in general, from what i can see, reaching that critical % of people to turn tides for the better seems like kicking a can further down the road, and just isn't in the cards.
We've argued, yelled, presented a flood of evidence, protested, etcetera to not much succes as of yet. On the other hand the 'darkies' have adjusted agenda's on every turn. One does ponder from time to time if we're prone to go down like the titanic and if we can manage to form a lifeboat.

The idea of the battle first to be fought in america seems so out of place on regarding a global issue. Makes one wonder how location is going to influence positive outcomes. There's good reason why Gosia & Robert & those other channel ladies have migrated to calmer waters. Kinda reflects on the tyranic paradigm around the germ theory that is held up as a holy (without the w)  bastion perpetuating the false narrative. O well, let's put up another informative video exposing that agenda wich can be shared. (if not posted allready)

https://andrewkaufmanmd.com/hippo/

and more recently docs get together

https://www.bitchute.com/video/D8rfIYVfYvZp/

#164 2021-03-21 18:20:09

Robert369

Nice, so they accepted the case for "Violations of the Nuremberg Code" at the ICC:

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY Case Registered in the International Criminal Court.

#165 2021-03-22 02:35:08

Robert369

Finally the people start to rebel on a seeming global basis:

All around the world anti-lockdown protests

#166 2021-03-22 05:02:23

Now they just have to understand in mass for what they actually protest. I think a lot of people are pissed, but have only a very limited understanding what is actually going on.
You see that clearly when people protest with masks on.
Well, step by step...

In search for interstellar Taxi service. Waiting for my cab since 1991.
My frequency address: 314159265359
CALL ME!!!

#167 2021-03-22 16:09:23

Robert369

Some nice more or less accurate statistics about world pandemias and their effects:

https://gab.com/North49thPatriot/posts/ … 2416001963

World pandemias overview

#168 2021-03-22 23:06:08

wayne

Robert369 wrote:

Some nice more or less accurate statistics about world pandemias and their effects:

https://gab.com/North49thPatriot/posts/ … 2416001963

https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/ext … height=525

Just ridiculous Robert.   These boneheads probably caused the other pandemics as well.

#169 2021-03-22 23:34:43

Robert369

wayne wrote:

Just ridiculous Robert.   These boneheads probably caused the other pandemics as well.

They did, because their regressive masters every once in a while demanded feeding on life energy, be it through pandemics or wars. Now that this is over, we "only" need to get rid of the remaining Human-looking ETs that continue the agenda even without their masters.

Though at least one of the races still is most active (confirmed by Kim Goguen's team), so I shall refer to the respective information that Swaruu gave on them.

Know thy enemy !

PCR Tests, Maitre - Tall Greys (Yazhi - Taygetan Pleiadian Communication)

#170 2021-03-25 20:46:31

Robert369

So the criminals get taken out slow by slow - of which they naturally spreading lies about the true death reason:

Chief AstraZeneca Scientist Josep Baselga Developing Anti COVID-19 Therapies Dies Of Rare Neurological Disease

One less ! And many more to come...

#171 2021-03-26 09:54:05

07wideeyes

Kiro wrote:

Could Covid be caused by AI somehow? Nanoparticles in the air?
I mean  if they have not isolated the virus then what is it?
I just cannot believe it does not exist as ppl are dying bc something makes other deseases much more serious. What is this something if not a virus?

Hi Kiro. My understanding is that the 'covid pandemic' is most likely a fabrication from many different things. Almost everything except for a provable virus!! Yes, AI, bad stuff from geoengineering and chemtrails. Toxic air generally. Misdiagnosis of flu and other conditions. Oxygen deprivation for whatever reason. Adverse reactions to injections. Very importantly, invention of 'cases' from deliberately crappy tests. Hey, bingo! We've manufactured a health crisis!

One thing I've learnt since being on this forum is that our 3D mentality typically looks for single causes. This goes with the rigid cause-and-effect perception which characterises 3D. Reality does not actually work in that way: everything effects everything else, and our desperate search for 'the root cause' is often the wrong search. Like 'who is really behind the whole covid thing?' As if we'll one day meet this guy with a bald head hanging out in the jungle like in a James Bond movie. Or the big bad ET who is doing it all to us. From a 5D perspective we see things more interrelated. Life is like a web more than an arrow.

#172 2021-03-26 17:36:51

Robert369

#173 2021-04-01 11:01:30

Rocketmidget

First of all, thank you gosia for the swaruu website . Namaste.
I personally don't think at this point that anyone who can't see thru the lies of this " virus" now , can ever see any truth about it until of course its too late.

I travel now and spent a cpl weeks with my dad in Texas. He thanked the good lord for letting him his have access to getting his first shot and longs for shot # 2.
I have long since stopped trying to tell him any different. His eyes glaze over and he really doesn't hear me.

You KNOW or you dont.

#174 2021-04-01 12:02:18

Robert369

Important: After AstraZeneca has been forbidden by almost all countries, they created a new brand and now re-label all the AstraZeneca stuff !

Well, or maybe not so important for us, because anyone with half a brain avoids any type of vaccine anyways...

AstraZeneca renamed to Vaxzevria

#175 2021-04-04 16:22:16

RoadtoSamadhi

The topic of vaccination of animals is being brought up, I know Swaruu team said something along the lines of ALL innoculations are bad but what about the RABIES vaccine and the triple viral vaccines for CATS ????  I need to know!!

Board footer