You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-19 02:41:54

What are YOU doing to improve the situation?

I wanted to give you in this thread the possibility to share what you do, or what you've done to improve the situation here on earth.
What battles have you fought and what is your part in this? Do you take actions, or are you a spectator? Do you fight at the front line,  or do you prefer to stay in the back?
Whatever your part is, you are invited to share it here.

Of course, this here is not for judging the actions and perspectives of others.

In search for interstellar Taxi service. Waiting for my cab since 1991.
My frequency address: 314159265359
CALL ME!!!

#2 2021-03-19 10:57:07

Robert369

Re: What are YOU doing to improve the situation?

Professor Bienlein wrote:

I wanted to give you in this thread the possibility to share what you do, or what you've done to improve the situation here on earth.

This is a very interesting thread you started here, and I am sure that many are very active and have a lot to share - after all, that's why Starseeds are here, and the current awakening makes them remember both, their abilities and mission/purpose.

Yet, while e.g. myself I would happily love to explain the many things I do in full details, and by that inspire people, showing that everything is good, as it should be, and right on track, we need to keep in mind that on one hand, this is a public and unprotected platform which is easily scanned, while on the other hand the Cabals are not yet fully eliminated.

This is good to make Gosia's valuable content findable so it reaches more people, but it also disallows to write about critical content that shouldn't be in the enemy's hands, as we can be sure that they will abuse any searchable personal information, e.g. to target these active people.

Insofar, I shall only say that like all Starseeds, I am working on waking people up and sorting out the mess on our planet to prepare the new world we all want to live in through being active on various platforms and actual project work. Anyone wanting to know more - or better, actively join in - may contact me through my profile information, as described in my signature here.

Thank you for your inspiring idea, I shall create a similar question on my private server !

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-03-19 15:46:51

Gosia
Administrator

Excellent thread thank you! I will start the same one in Spanish. :=

#4 2021-03-19 17:02:11

mitkobs

I write and answer questions in dozens of fb spiritual group from years on my native language and in English mostly. I had a site for many years for blogging my thoughts and spreading spiritual literature for free download.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-03-19 17:02:41)

#5 2021-03-19 18:50:40

Saraha

Bună Gosia şi Robert369 ❤ ! Demult vream să vă găsesc.Sunteți cei adevărați din cota 1 ? Oamenii cu pantofii rupți pot comunica cu voi ?
Mulțumesc.

#6 2021-03-19 20:33:44

Robert369

ro2778 wrote:

I infect all those who know me with a spiritual virus!

A virus ? No problem, glad we have masks... lol wink

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2021-03-19 20:40:36

Robert369

Saraha wrote:

Bună Gosia şi Robert369 ❤ ! Demult vream să vă găsesc.Sunteți cei adevărați din cota 1 ? Oamenii cu pantofii rupți pot comunica cu voi ?
Mulțumesc.

Sorry, I am not knowing that language but Google translate tells me it is Romanian and roughly translates as:

Hi Gosia and Robert369 ❤! We have wanted to find you for a long time. Are you the real ones in quota 1? Can people with torn shoes communicate with you?
Thanks.

To this I like to answer that I am not Gosia's Robert - he doesn't speak English - but another one. If you wish to contact me for whatever reasons, I request to do so in English, and you can find how to reach me in my profile.

Though, since most people have comparable questions, it generally is requested to ask publicly e.g. in this forum, so that many people can benefit from the answer.

P.S.: Please don't derail random threads with such questions, but either ask your question in a separate thread or post along the topic of this thread. Thank you !

#8 2021-03-20 08:13:57

I try to help those looking for answers the best I can. Generally I don’t give a shit about the others. (I don’t exist in their wave length, so I won’t let them interfere with mine either .) Like our wise helpers say, we are more powerful than we know... to be able to do absolutely nothing to help the sleeping ones.

For as long as the masses cling on to their beloved matrix of oblivion nothing will change here. I’m ready to shake the dust off my feet. I remember agreeing they won’t pick me up however. That was a crappy contract. I think I need an intergalactic lawyer now, I suppose they don’t have hourly rate in the no time zone. Sorry about the rant. Having tied hands frustrates me immensely.

What I would like to do is set up a ranch for conscious ones. I admit that it wouldn’t be so much for awakening the sheeple than for my own convenience. The assets for that haven’t manifested yet haha.

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2021-03-20 09:19:24)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#9 2021-03-20 10:14:08

Bigfeet_E

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Having tied hands frustrates me immensely.

Let's start here because it is a theme that haunts my abilities from the day i was born.
I could list a plethora of consequences that tie in with having less wiggleroom to expand myself in order to paint that picture, but i'll just briefly mention it for my story's sake. The place you start from effects the type of example for others you can set you might say.
The path towards being independant has never really been in the cards and combined with my environment conditions i find myself continously harking the survival game, for lack of words.

So now to what i can do to improve the situation is limited greatly to just reach out where i can, disobey draconic rules as much as i can, reason with those that might seem open ever so slightly, extend a helping attitude where i see fit. All very small scale i might point out, i tend to walk it alone as there's no proverbial soil around to join up with.

Most reciprocity is just on forums like these, with people far away in other countries. And with 'the situation' that has decreased aswell. It doesn't really put much turf on the dike. So i keep circling back to self preservation issues. No land, no house, no car, no 'social' life, a rented appartment and a demanding low payed job to keep my head above water. Meh...

Broken and worn shoes allright, but i'm still here going at it day by day . Trying to learn as much i can that suits my preferences, when i can.

#10 2021-03-21 09:23:28

07wideeyes

My mood, and that of some other people I know, has changed somewhat over the past 6 - 8 months. Then I attended several 'gatherings' to protest against everything. I may do again some time, but the feeling seems to be that the agenda is rolling out pretty much as forecast by those who understood such things. The emphasis is more on 'looking after yourself, especially spiritually'. Being available for anyone who may be open to seeing things differently, and anybody who is starting to rouse from their slumber. As ro2778 put it, infecting with a spiritual virus - at least those who are not immune to this virus!

I do a few practical things. Just staying in contact with similar-minded folk - like on this forum - is focal. Shopping: Not putting on a mask when buying a carrot, is a potent act. You are showing yourself as a proper being, demonstrating that there is an alternative. I am reducing my spending at supermarkets, instead searching out local independent retailers. More effort, a bit more expensive, but worth it. Stickers are good, and there are some good ones here in the UK, some quite funny. They are counter-programming at places like bus stops.

I have learnt a bit about Common Law, should I ever be in a situation where law-enforcement dudes attempt to go into over-reach. Universal Law, as Palladian wrote about, is something for me and a few other people I know locally to look into. Things that people are actually using and are working interest me, but there's a lot I haven't done much about.

Yes, it's good topic, and within the constraints that Robert considerately outlined.

#11 2021-03-21 14:06:35

wayne

LauriLavi wrote:

Well first of all, if you are a starseed, you are doing good no matter what. This is what Yazhi has been trying to get through to us, that the concept of always doing something physically is a matrix concept. We starseeds affect people around us energetically in a positive manner. Even if we have a little chat with somebody, energy is being transmitted even if we don't know about it.

So we are doing it, just by being here. This is important.

Word!

LauriLavi wrote:

As personally I share my research to people when I see fit, I carry little cards that I have printed where is the address to my health blog and I share those cards to people if I see they are receptive or in the need for some alternative info about health. My blog---> https://lauristhoughtscom.wordpress.com … auri-lavi/

This is fantastic idea Lauri.  I resonate strongly with this laid back and helpful approach.

#12 2021-03-21 14:10:16

wayne

ro2778 wrote:

I infect all those who know me with a spiritual virus!

hahaha!  your awesome.

#13 2021-03-23 11:46:30

Octananda

I am a broken shoe and i feel very powerfull(i am from Romania so: Buna Saraha, ma bucur ca ai scris aici! De acord cu tine topicul si echipa sunt foarte-foarte buni)
So being very active about all subjects i am glad to find such a good question and also to answer it.

I. From spiritual perspective - 1. i realise SEM(Supreme and Effective Method) -best known spiritual procedure for awakening the human beings and healing the planet, i also invite you all to realise togather as many as possible this method
2. I realise The Art of Blessing(for souls of nations) i worked mostly for soul of italian nation and for the soul of Romanian nation - i also invite you all who resonate with this divine art to practice it as much as possible
3. We in Romania realise an blessings relay for Donald John we intended to realise blessing uninterrupted since september 2020 - for this man who dared to stand up against "the swamp"(deep state- black hats)

II. From civic perspective - 1. i attend to public meetings against corrupt politicians in my country, against pandemic scheme, against forced vaccinations, against wearing masks and being temperature scanned before we enter a store
2. i tell everyone that the pandemic is a hoax, that closing counties and our country is illegal and unconstitutional
3. i send everyone informing videos of credible people(doctors, physicians, lawyers, and even Gosia's movies(to the ones that can understand extraterestrial issues)
4. i protect my family and myself by moving near a big city(in some small village) from a big city(cityes are places of experiment on Earth now- first forced vaccinations, obligativity of wearing masks, close-downs, vaccinations passports and so on)

Good luck to all ! We fight and we have already won - that's why we are born !

Last edited by Octananda (2021-03-23 12:46:51)

#14 2021-03-23 11:53:52

Octananda

For those of you who are interested:

Supreme and Effective Method: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYP1izfn4qw
Art of Blessing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDvwbJGu5oU

And we realise syncronized SEM or AB. There are specific hours.

Paradise on Earth Now !

PS: Swaruu - i love you !

Last edited by Octananda (2021-03-23 11:59:11)

#15 2021-03-23 12:44:37

Octananda

If you agree and you beleive like me in saving this ... not yet a race called humanity and also heal planet Earth we can work togather and choose some intervals:

For example:
In every day untill cabal is completely arrested in all states we realise SEM:
Eastern Europe works at: 00-1.00; 3-4; 6-7; 9-10, 12-13, 15-16, 18-19, 21-22 - SEM - is a 20' tehnique
Western Europe works at: 1-2;4-5;7-8;10-11;13-14;16-17;19-20;22-23
Nordic Europe works at: 2-3; 7-8; 11-12; 14-15; 17-18; 20-21; 23-00

smile

If you think and are ready to work as spiritual heroes of the planet in this way let me know.
I am ready to find people who can fill every day all intervals in the first row(Eastern Europe) or any other scheme(other then my example) we agree to follow.
Let's save people(from being killed and tortured with vaccines) and make Humanity a Race togather !

Last edited by Octananda (2021-03-23 12:50:07)

#16 2021-06-01 19:58:21

Taking care of inner work, shadow integration, becoming more of who I truly am, and being a better anchor for the Orion Light. Finding out my soul history, and network of allies, which includes the Taygetans. Committing thought crimes that undermine lower federation and regressive agendas and infiltrate/sabotage Earth morphic fields away from regressivism/loosh generation and towards liberation and expanded unity consciousness. Leaning to work better with crystals, hermetic internal alchemy, and other techniques. Reaching out and building bridges with like minded allies. Hello there, by the way smile.

righteously indignant

#17 2021-06-03 20:56:32

07wideeyes

Yes, hello there Crystal Dragon! I am very interested by some of your posts already, thank you.

#18 2021-06-03 21:54:06

07wideeyes wrote:

Yes, hello there Crystal Dragon! I am very interested by some of your posts already, thank you.

No problem. My pleasure to share, and to learn from others.

righteously indignant

#19 2021-06-10 19:58:03

the

besides spreading the truth on vaccine, current situation on earth through other discussion forums, I'm translating Marina Jacobi's 'quantum manifestation' teaching to chinese. so far translated 2 books.

#20 2021-06-11 03:15:59

SenexPetrovic

I think one of the things we can do is dust off the truth, bring to light what is holding us prisoner in this manipulated society.
I found this article, and it clearly shows us how a few people are in charge of society, the economy and world decisions, the article talks about BlakRock and Vanguard, two of the largest companies in the world, controlled by less than 1% and that they control the destinies of humanity.
This clearly fits in with the Federation, a group that controls the destinies of the world. Interesting and highly recommended article.
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/04/bil … -vanguard/

#21 2021-06-11 07:49:23

Rainer Klar

I created a blog for health, rejuvenation and power of thoughts, available in German and English. And I started to make videos for uplifting and overcome anxiety.
My focus isn't to convince the sheep but to encourage my awakened brothers and sisters and be open to get assistance from them when I feel too low.

Now I'm looking to join projects creating a new living in and with nature.
I have already lived in several communities to study the potentials and failures.

And my more inner work is to integrate what comes to my mind about the evil stuff on earth. For this I'm working with Ho'oponopono.
I'm searching truth and sharing my thoughts and feelings about it.

Last edited by Rainer Klar (2021-06-11 07:50:56)

#22 2021-06-11 08:57:02

Robert369

Rainer Klar wrote:

Now I'm looking to join projects creating a new living in and with nature.

Your efforts so far sound great ! Reading the above I would like to invite you to my private forum of like-minded people, which you can find in my user profile here.

#23 2021-06-11 09:06:12

Rainer Klar

Robert369 wrote:

I would like to invite you to my private forum of like-minded people, which you can find in my user profile here.

Dear brother,
at the moment I prefer public connections instead of private ones. I love your engagement for sure. And let us wait for some clearing up concerning "Kim" and "Fulford".

#24 2021-06-11 09:26:54

Robert369

Rainer Klar wrote:

at the moment I prefer public connections instead of private ones. I love your engagement for sure. And let us wait for some clearing up concerning "Kim" and "Fulford".

I was just offering this because while I recently share some Kim and Fulford content here (which I member asked me to continue), my main topics are personal development, spirituality, health and what else is needed for self-sufficiency to reach a life outside of the Cabals' systems (which I did for most parts and continue to work on), which on a larger scale includes political details to form a new planetary future. You know how to reach me if so desired.

#25 2021-06-26 21:12:15

thethirdpath

I love this thread topic. In no particular order of importance or timing.....

- I have stood up for Workers rights on several occasions. Once while working at a major TransNational Bank I spoke out publicly in front of 300 employees and over a dozen managers when they were railroading the workers. I was the only one to speak....but was approached with heartfelt support by the employees afterwards.
- Gardening! I LOVE to garden and grow my own food
- Reading and sharing knowledge. If someone wants to know more, I love to teach and instruct.
- Taking care of my elderly mother as best I can, despite her bitterness towards the world. It is about "doing the right thing" yes?
- Studying STO and the nature of our Universe so that I may be Spiritually prepared for what we are, what we can do, and why we should do it.
- Running my own businesses and teams well. I have been the head of several businesses including one taken to the Stock Market. I've always tried to treat employees well when I've had to manage a team.
- Showing Gratitude at every turn I can imagine. Saying it randomly and saying it often, no matter if its a Barista, a Business Partner, or a CEO.
- Energy Work! Lots of Meditation, Intentional Prayer and Intentional Work, Integration and so-called Shadow Work. I LOVE facing my own traumas. The tears may flow, but I've learned I get much stronger afterwards.
- Sharing and Networking. I am a hyper social. Speaking to people, talking to groups, and engaging in "deep topics" is something I would do every day of my life if I could. I just love it. Networking builds our strength, from a Spiritual perspective....virtually every channel and Entity of STO seems to agree on this. Lets network together.

Much more. Cheers.
J

Board footer