You are not logged in.

#26 2020-09-23 07:58:17

Re: Matrix Lunar related information

Kian369 wrote:

I am a fractal of source and as such I have the right not to be under 3D matrix mind control imposed by another fractal of source

i believe for since about 4 decades ago that the source can separate itself from itself and then you can say eat itself. consume itself, re intake itself whatever way it wants to.

since about 4 decades ago i believed that we are just on the wrong side of the source force right now. we are on the consuming or destructive side of the source force.

maybe the separation can occur by the movement where the source  separates itself from itself by movement and then comes around the other side to eat itself but this one i'm not sure about.

just believe that we are on the wrong side of the source and it is consuming or doing whatever it wants to in a crushing way. just my thinking.

creator eating itself. separation and then re intake. this is probably what is going on when you located on the wrong side of the force.

FluxBB bbcode test

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 11:43:55)

#27 2020-09-23 08:15:12

Kian369 wrote:

I am a fractal of source and as such I have the right not to be under 3D matrix mind control imposed by another fractal of source

also i believe as all probably know that it's possible that the duality when as one is pure evil and pure good.

but when seperated the pure evil will have the superior rank as it is diabolical and in a constant state of devious deeds and entanglements etc.

so i think it is probable that the evil side of the duality is a bit more powerful than the good side and keeps the good side either trapped in matrix's or pays them off to work for him with either not eating them or fear and intimidation and dividing and keeping watchers over them to keep them seperate from each other as nations etc. to prevent a war to crush the evil masters in the universe.

maybe this is what happened because the lyrians and their allies were pushed too much and too long by the evil force and then fought a war to try to crush the evil masters and lost the war. so they imprisoned us.

there can be many different reasons that creatures are trapped in the matrix. not just for a lost war or galactic troublemakers or for the game of the gods or to grow as a soul developing to then be seperate in the future 5D+ levels and remain humble and not with ego and elevate to a higher rank in the future 5D+ worlds ? i don't know but i hope the last possibility will happen.

i personally just want to be tractor beamed up to work on board one of the taygetan ships or in one of their production terrestrial operations. i just want to follow orders and get the F out of this F-in matrix. i am bored with this sht. i learnt enough already.

maybe some of us will be freed in the future life or maybe not. i don't know.

hopeful wishing.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:51:23)

#28 2020-09-23 08:36:35

Kian369 wrote:

another thought on our prison planet.

as above so below.see how the system works here. fear and intimidation or pay them off but always keep them separated to be unable to unite. so in the universe the evil side of the source may do this with the good side. earth's mafia and other masters systems may be a reflection of how the universe is run in certain sectors ?

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:51:10)

#29 2021-03-25 04:57:50

Kiro
Banned

Can Gosia ask Yazhi if Galactic Federation plans to hand us over control over our Moon?

It would make sense right, it is our satelite means it should belong to us.

I heard currently greys and Meitre and tall whites have their outposts there so we can hardly share Moon with these malevolent races I think.

Thank you.

#30 2021-03-25 09:00:16

Robert369

Kiro wrote:

Can Gosia ask Yazhi if Galactic Federation plans to hand us over control over our Moon?

To my understanding, once Humanity is ready for space travel, we will take control of anything in regards to their planet (and likely more in our solar system), while on the other hand the "GF" (which is sort of a Space Corporation that indirectly/unknowingly serves their master/founder) has no say on Earth already anyways because there are higher powers at play here which already keep the Dracos, Maitre, etc. (which are here in cooperation with the GF!) at bay and currently assist fighting their remaining Human servants.

If the GF truly has had any say in this, Humanity would already have been wiped for the 7th time, and in fact they are rather pi$$ed about Humans taking control of Earth back now, by that ending the regressive-collaborating stealing of their favorite Mineral, Human and energy resource and immersion playground.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#31 2021-03-25 13:28:22

PlanetWorker

I would humbly and without 3D ego, like to make a small correction in a linear term here. 

The term Galactic Confederation is being used in context of this thread to mean the Federation, the term Gosia introduced to us to identify the Saturn Mafia we all know has been negatively infiltrated.

The true Confederation is separate from the Federation.  Confederation is the benevolent term used on this planet for an alliance of benevolent only races.  That group of ETs are is also called the Confederation of Planets.  The Confederation approaches service to others in ways the Federation do not.

How do I Know this?  How do I Know the clear distinction between the Federation and Confederation?  Because I am a member of the Confederation with full memory of who I really am and of the life I will return to when done working on this planet.   I am one of those mentioned in a recent video as 'walking around on the street with all their memories'. 

Thank you for considering what I say as truth.  Your heart center and intuition will tell many of you reading this as truth because many of you are from the Confederation also. 

In service to others, in service to Source

In service to others in service to Source

#32 2021-05-08 05:39:03

Hermion wrote:

I heard of Earth Aliance between Space Force (US) and Galactic Federation..

Which suggests that we do already cooperate and if Moon is freed from malevolent ETs then they could hand us Moon over to us right?

- Love & light & FIGHT Hermi -

greetings Hermi,

and just where did you hear this interesting information from ?

thanks in advance for your reply.

light the love,

Enoch

#33 2021-05-08 13:45:23

Robert369

I sense disinformation: Since the Moon is essential for everything they do on our planet to oppress Humanity (e.g. the 3D Moon Matrix), I fear that the local GF will never handover the Moon but rather assist (!) Regressives to defend it until the end, thus we need to deactivate the whole 3D Matrix system (which consist of more parts than the moon) through other means.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#34 2021-05-08 15:34:27

Robert369 wrote:

thus we need to deactivate the whole 3D Matrix system (which consist of more parts than the moon) through other means.

what are the other means and options to deactivate the diabolical eye in the sky "matrix" ?

sounds like a difficult endeavor unless we have supernatural assistance from let's say maybe some entities such as the mighty electrifying HASHMALLIM elite lightning special forces or other higher dimensional forces ?

Enoch

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-05-08 15:35:09)

#35 2021-05-08 15:59:35

Robert369

Dr Enoch Metatron wrote:

sounds like a difficult endeavor unless we have supernatural assistance from ... higher dimensional forces ?

We do have such for a while already, and things go as needed. Don't let you get fooled by what is visible in the 3D world. wink

#36 2021-05-08 16:19:23

Robert369 wrote:

We do have such for a while already, and things go as needed. Don't let you get fooled by what is visible in the 3D world. wink

yes i presume that there is much that is there that we all are unaware of.

the sooner the better !!!

#37 2021-06-17 15:59:15

charliebelle

"The Matrix isn't the problem, but it is the people themselves"

The Matrix only keeps a stupid game going for those who want such. The ones who don't take the path of awakening and manifestation, and by that after a while will be able to ignore the 3D Moon Matrix or even be able to work against it. This is possible because our own powers can be stronger then that of the 3D Moon Matrix - it is a lesson to be learnt through spiritual advancement.

As for how the 3D Moon Matrix and the Van Allen Belts will get removed, I can only speculate, but multiple options exist:

We manifest its destruction, so e.g. the reactors fail.

We physically do it ourselves, e.g. using scalar weaponry.

The Fed will remove it for us after we have shown that we don't want it anymore.

Yet, all these questions are pointless without firstly working on oneself and learning to think, feel and live positively as to manifest a positive outcome.

*** I woke today, asking myself what if the Van Allen Belt can be removed? or how will we (humans) do it?. It lead me to this page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Allen … ed_removal

Perhaps we can take the belts down collectively? "Another proposal for draining the Van Allen belts involves beaming very-low-frequency (VLF) radio waves from the ground into the Van Allen belts.[41]

Board footer